Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:20 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 10:18 PM
Yapping corner
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:04 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 10:01 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:59 PM

Old July 11th, 2024, 08:22 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

RiverClan We're a Team, Right? We Should Do Team Things...Right? [P]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze sighed as he stepped out into the clearing of the temporary camp. An idea has been brewing in his mind for the past couple days. Something that even surprised Seabreeze as it was pretty out of character for him to even consider something like this...but also... it wasn't too bad of an idea, right? There has been nothing too crazy happening since the fall. Well, not fall literally, but you know, the whole getting chased out thing. The lionheart sighed as his brain just had to bring up the bad, depressing stuff right as he wanted to do something a little bit more positive. Why was it that he was cursed to be a such a melancholic cat. No matter, nothing that he wanted to figure out or sort out right now. No, rather he has planned an outing for him and his fellow Lionhearts.

Seabreeze feels as though all of the others sharing his rank were complete strangers to him and that's when his mind really started to think about that. The dangers, of not even knowing the team you're supposed to work with to help keep your clan stable. That sentence alone should trigger a red flag for how that's a recipe for disaster. They were a unit! Not just stand alone cats that happened to be called a lionheart rather than a warrior. They were meant to stand together, not alone. They wouldn't be able to ever keep Riverclan up thinking like that. Though Seabreeze knew that the others didn't mean to drift like this, there has just been so much happening that any sense of normality was thrown out the window. Soooo... here Seabreeze was, doing a social call of all things.

So there Seabreeze went, collecting each of the other Lionhearts. Bearsnout, Owltalon, and Duskleaf. He hadn't realized how small of a group they were, weren't there supposed to be more. Maybe Fadingstar and Dusklion could find more members for the unit later. Then they would have to do this again, but maybe it would turn out well, and they wouldn't mind having a do over. And if Seabreeze allowed his pessimism to back off, he could even dare to say it may be fun. Hopefully, at the very least. It was after he collected all of them, telling them they had an important matter to discuss. That they would remain near the make shift camp just in case they were required, after all it could pose a risk if the entire Lionheart team got too far away from camp, so Seabreeze brought them to a slightly more secluded area, but remained within earshot of camp.

He sat down among the unfamiliar terrain, there was a dried up stump right in front of him, it would act as their center piece. Perhaps even some sort of messed up version of the Roaring Cliffs that they once held meetings in. Seabreeze hadn't even had three meetings there, hell, half they Lionhearts only had one there before they were thrown out like rat food. No- Seabreeze this was a positive encounter, do not let yourself get side tracked. After allowing the other three cats accompanying him to settle around the stump in hopefully a kind of circle so they could communicate easiest, he finally addressed them. Hopefully Seabreeze didn't have them too worried, he had been awfully vague after all.

"You are all very likely wondering what awful thing it is that it brought the entire Lionheart team together like this? And that is exactly the point of this meeting. I've noticed that with everything that has happened I do not know a single one of you well enough as I should, we've all been so busy, all reasonably so, but it shouldn't be disaster that only brings us together. I've been thinking... as it is, I don't think we can call ourselves a team. Not until we all get to know each other better. I don't mean that in the sappy, what's your favorite prey, type of way. I mean, we need to know how each other think, how we communicate, how we work, so that we can be the unit that Riverclan needs, not cats wearing the same title. So I have brought you all here for team building, we will leave this as a much better unit then we did coming in, I don't expect us to be perfect, but it's our first pawstep in that direction. So, I first want to address the new Lionhearts," Seabreeze explained to the others before he turned his blue gaze to Bearsnout and Duskleaf.

"I do not know if I have properly congratulated you, welcome to the team, I appreciate the work you have both been putting in, it means a lot. Owltalon, I appreciate you as well, more than you know. Though I was wondering if any of you have any questions about your role, how have you settled, any news you wish to share? And for all of us, any ideas on how we should bond as a team? I was, as childish as it is, thinking perhaps a game, maybe some traditions for the team would do well, but as it should be we all should have a part in this effort."
[ @chickadee - Bearsnout | @Marigoldwhisper - Owltalon | @Seamrog - Duskleaf ]
[ Let's gooooo team building!!!!! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 11th, 2024, 08:57 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: We're a Team, Right? We Should Do Team Things...Right? [P]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Amber eyes patrolled the camp as usual, pacing back and fourth just to feel the sting of "doing something" in her paws pads. It seemed that going out into the mountains humbled Riverclan in some way. A good amount of cats weren't causing a ruckus nor screaming at one another for stupid kitty stuff. No. It was all relatively normal, something Owltalon had come to appreciate. Normal was no longer normal. Chaos was the new normal. It had gotten so unbelievably bad, Owltalon wondered if she was gonna start getting grey fur from all that stress.

But it was calm now and Owltalon was going to relish in it as long as possible. Then, Seabreeze called for them. The turned her brown and matted head around to look at the Lionheart, curiosity lining her expression. Oh jeez, all of them? Maybe this morning wasn't as peaceful as she thought. Nothin' we can't handle, we've gone through so much worse.

To her surprise, they were being lead farther away from the clearing. Sure, Owltalon could still hear a good majority of the cats, but being so far away made her muscles tense. Was it really that serious? It seemed that Seabreeze could read her mind. Either that or Owltalon was as easy to read as a book and could be figured out solely by her anxious expression. She was never good at hiding what she felt anyways.

Then Seabreeze began to lecture them. Not in a bad way, all he said was really insightful and true. Owltalon probably couldn't answer all the basic small talk questions if ever asked about her fellow Lionheart's, she'd honestly never taken the time to ask. Clan business got in the way of all that which made her feel more than a bit guilty.

The she-cat took the time to cast the newer Lionheart's an approving nod, a wide and toothy smile spilling onto her maw and crinkling her features. She didn't expect to be thanked as well, but she took it with open paws and nodded respectfully to Seabreeze as well.

She didn't really have any news to share, nothing note worthy, but she did have some games. "Aye, Seabreeze, ya clever chap! Thank ya for bringin' us out 'ere, I'm sure it'll be an experience ta remember. As for game ideas, I've gotta few. My mentor used ta play a certain game with me allll the time, I nearly got sick of it." Oh what memories. Owltalon remembered getting frustrated, wondering why she couldn't just leave the buried prey underground to rot and them come back later to see how they decomposed. Now that was right up her alley, in fact it still was, but Owltalon now saw the fundamentals in that exercise and how they helped her as a warrior.

"Basically, somecat buries prey somewhere, the mentor in this case, and the apprentice has to use their nose and tracking skills to find it. Be it tracks, claw marks, or general scent. I know that's more of a huntin' activity but I think it can be applied to many ot'er (other) thin's like findin' predators and lookin' for intruders or lost cats, especially if ya change the object ta be patches of fur er slept in beddin'. Keepin' a keen eye on thin's. I can easily see how that can be turned inta a group activity. So, whatcha say, chap? My big ideas good 'nough for ya?"

Tags:
@Dolomedes // Seabreeze
@Seamrog // Duskleaf
@chickadee // Bearsnout

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 12th, 2024, 07:09 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Duskleaf hadn’t really been expecting it when Seabreeze gathered the Lionhearts together for something important. Immediately he assumed there was some kind of urgent crisis or emergency. Other than the one Lionheart Meeting he’d been to, Duskleaf had never actually seen all of the Lionhearts together unless the circumstances were dire. Maybe that further reinforced the point Seabreeze was making. He sat down and listened as the other Lionheart spoke, however it quickly became apparent that there wasn’t some urgent emergency to deal with. However, in a way it was somewhat of a risk, if the Lionhearts didn't know each other very well and didn’t work as a team, what would happen when there was an actual emergency to deal with?

"Thank you, it was kinda strange and a bit of a surprise at first, but I'm starting to get used to it now." He said in response to Seabreeze's congratulations and welcome. Then he turned his head as Owltalon began to tell of her idea for a game. Nose…tracking…scent. Well, if the whole point was to get to know each other, as much as he hated telling other cats about his problems, it was kinda important that he told them about this sooner rather than later. "Uh…well…on that note, there's something I have to tell you all…" He began. "I've been having…a little bit of difficulty with my nose since the battle, I haven’t been able to smell at all since then and I don’t know if it'll ever get better…" Aside from telling other cats about his problems, he also really hated letting other cats down, and immediately felt bad since Owltalon seemed to really like this game she used to play with her mentor. "I'm sorry if that kinda ruins things…" He said. After that he didn’t exactly know how to continue. Part of him felt like he'd already screwed up and he hadn’t even been here five minutes, but another part felt it was necessary to say this now rather than at a point where it could actually be a danger.

@Dolomedes @Marigoldwhisper @chickadee

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old July 12th, 2024, 10:48 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

Bearsnout had been sunning himself in the new camp as he tried his best to relax. He'd kept himself busy recently, trying to hold and join events and go hunting and patrolling and volunteering for whatever else needed to be done. It was probably his paranoia. Especially with the Atari so close. Who knew if they'd get into a fight or a battle. It seems they couldn't escape conflicts and battles even when they were away from their old territory.

He tried to avoid work. He'd already been hunting today, but he couldn't help but flick his gaze to the entrance of the camp every so often. Owltalon had it all under control. He tried to tell himself, but when he did all that became of it were the memories of the invasion. It'd happened when they weren't expecting it. Out of nowhere the camp was raided and ruined. He couldn't help but fear that it would happen again when his guard was down.

Then Seabreeze gathered all the Lionhearts. Bearsnout, Owltalon, Duskleaf. His gaze flickered between the three. Hopefully nothing bad had happened. Hopefully. He tried not to assume the worst. Surely if it was something serious then Seabreeze would've told the high ranks? Right? Or maybe he already had. But... he didn't seem to urgent. He needed to remain optimistic, and not assume the worst. Bearsnout followed behind dutifully as Seabreeze led them out into the territory. If was a quiet walk, not too far from camp. It's not like there was much to talk about. By this point, he'd quelled his anxieties. Mostly. If it was something serious, Seabreeze most likely would've given them a head up. Now he was mainly curious. Why were they all gathered like this?

Bearsnout didn't have to wait long for the answer as Seabreeze jumped into an explanation. He found himself nodding in agreement to all of Seabreeze's points. The team really didn't know each other too well. Bearsnout probably knew Duskleaf the best due to the many times they'd been paired together, but it was mainly just a work centered relationship. He'd gotten praised by the two older Lionhearts, that was nice. He grinned at their approval.

Then Owltalon began suggesting a game. It sounded... fun. He hadn't had much of that in a while... probably since before they'd left their old home. Not only fun, but also efficient. It'd be good training for tracking. Especially tracking other cats scents. It would help the Clan be cautious of threats. "That sounds like a good idea Owltalon. A game and a challenge for us all, involving scents and tracking."

He frowned when Duskleaf spoke up about his nose, and gave him a look if sympathy. "If you can't smell then that's alright. No point in playing a game if we can't all participate. Don't you worry at all! Not your fault. I'm sure we can come up with something else." He replied with a smile. Then he added with a more worried look. "And, is your nose okay? Have you dropped by Mistyshard and Berrypaw's den?"

He looked back up to the group. "Anybody have an other activity ideas?"
. . .
@Marigoldwhisper - Owltalon @Dolomedes - Seabreeze @Seamrog - Duskleaf

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old July 14th, 2024, 11:43 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze was happy to hear that all of his fellow Lionhearts found reason within his words and were happy to work with him with the plan. Not that he expected otherwise, its just that, you know...Riverclan had a way of always shocking you. Though these were good cats, they wouldn't be in the position if they were not after all and Seabreeze trusted Fadingstar and Dusklion's opinions more than his own most of the time. Though regardless, no reason to sit in his thoughts any longer than was necessary. His blue eyes fleeted over to Owltalon first. The lionheart reacted on par to what Seabreeze knew about her. They were more aqquinted than Seabreeze was with the others perhaps becuase they were named at the same time and worked together here and there more. Regardless, the game that she presented sounded like a fine start to the bonding. Then Dusklead started up.

Oh. See these are things that he should know about his fellow Lionhearts, not find out at the worst possible times. What if there was a time where Duskleaf was instructed to track something or someone down? And none of the other Lionhearts think to help him... this only proved his belief that this exercise was necessary. Bearsnout agreed to Seabreeze's point verbally before the tome took the time to speak again. After that, the lionheart decided to step in. "I agree, no point in playing a game that not all of us can play. There is no harm done, it's things like this that make this meeting necessary because now we can help you whenever you need help tracking. We fill in each other's weak points and build each other up, that is how we become a unit." Though there was no need to continue lecturing his....friends... no, they weren't friends, his colleagues. Though that brought him to the ideas that he's been thinking about while planning this outing.

"I was perhaps thinking a game of two on two moss ball. There will be 'goals' that the other team aims to shoot the moss ball for a point. We can switch up teams every so often so we each get a feel of working together. Besides a little bit of competition doesn't hurt any cat. Onto more... I'm not sure the word, I guess long-term plans? I was thinking that we could perhaps create a means of silent communication to each other? For things such as 'back up needed,' 'gather high rank,' 'fall back,' and directions. It may not seem all that necessary now, but I figured it would be lionheart and high rank specific so if we need to communicate with each other secretly it's possible. Thoughts, It's a work in progress, the idea needs quite a bit of work admittedly."
[ @Marigoldwhisper - Owltalon | @Seamrog - Duskleaf | @chickadee - Bearsnout ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 15th, 2024, 05:54 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Owltalon thought that she had her head in the right space, believed everycat was capable of playing whatever game her past mentor had concocted, but she was wrong, dead wrong, and it left her mouth handing open like a fish. She felt so unbelievably bad. She had no idea! But that just made her feel worse. She pinned her ears back and clicked her teeth. "Jeez Dusky, I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Stars, I should've known. I'll keep it in mind, 'promise." There was this tingling that settled in her paws for the rest of the meeting. Owltalon made an effort to look in Bearsnout's direction when he spoke and then Seabreeze. A knew game.

Owltalon exhaled, though she hadn't even realized she was holding her breath up until that point. She then shrugged, an easy smile playing at her maw. "Whate'er works for all ya. I'm happy with anythin'." She gave the each of them a thankful nod before getting up and stretching her legs. It had been awhile since she'd played mossball. She hadn't even spent much time in the nursery to watch the kits play, but enough of them probably sparred out in the clearing as well. Kits... Beachkit. Seabreeze was right here, she could ask him about it. But not now. She'd hate for him to get all anxious. This was going to be a nice evening, no need to rock what little structure they had. But she'd ask him. After.

Tags:
@Seamrog // Duskleaf (Dusky)
@Dolomedes // Seabreeze
@chickadee // Bearsnout

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 08:11 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Duskleaf really hated burdening other cats with his problems, that’s part of the reason why he was reluctant to bring up his nose injury until now. Aside from that, he had an irrational fear that he would get demoted if the secret got out because he wasn’t able to do things as basic as tracking and scenting. But when there was a lot at stake he wouldn’t think as rationally. The other Lionhearts were nothing but nice about it, it didn’t seem like a burden to them at all. Bearsnout was the first one to speak, suggesting playing something else, and then asking Duskleaf if he’d seen Mistyshard or Berrypaw yet. "I did, right after the battle when we were staying at that twoleg den, Mistyshard put some herbs on it so it wouldn’t get infected but she said she wasn’t sure if I’d be able to smell again." And then Seabreeze spoke, and Duskleaf realised he was right, the Lionhearts should know these sorts of things about each other. But the next thing that Seabreeze said was quite interesting. "Nonverbal communication? Sure that could be useful…" And for a moment he considered what that might look like. "We'd have to come up with something discreet for that, something that wouldn’t seem so out of the ordinary…tail signals could work, as long as they’re not like, too strange."

Owltalon quickly apologised, although she hadn’t done anything wrong, she couldn’t have known about Duskleaf’s injury, especially with the fact that he had tried to keep it a secret until now. "It's not your fault, sure there's no way you could've known, it's not really a visible thing, I shouldn't be so secretive about it."

@chickadee @Dolomedes @Marigoldwhisper (Sorry this took so long! Also please do tell me if I got the times wrong at all! I’ll edit if so!)

Art by @/Willowfern!