July Gathering
Last post by Eleanora
Today 05:00 PM
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:55 PM

Old July 13th, 2024, 08:52 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Shadowkit walked out of the nursery. She was bored. Again.

@SeonghwaMango

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Old July 13th, 2024, 09:53 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

Mothkit
5 Moons || WindClan Kit || She/her
. . .

The camp was all lazy today. Not so much hustle and bustle. These cats were all lazy. Amber hues scanned the camp for something to do. She didn't want to join in any of the silly kit games. No, Mothkit was above games like mossball and Clan. It was horrible being stuck in the nursery and kit corall. All the kits were immature and noisy. They were always rowdy and mischievous. Mothkit was not rowdy, nor mischievous. More than anything she was ready for her apprentice name. The nursery was sickening. The kits usually weren't the best at having conversations with. They seemed to think of nothing but farfetched dreams of being leader. Mothkit wasn't farfetched. She was a realist. She tried her best to see things the way they were, not through lenses of anxiety or pessimism or optimism. Those were all unreliable views of the world to have. They were views that she refused to have. Mother wouldn't allow it, nor would Mothkit. So she sat alone in the corner of the Clearing. She didn't mind the loneliness, in fact, she quite enjoyed the solitude.

. . .

[open]

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old July 13th, 2024, 11:43 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Flowerpaw had been resting in the sun when she heard a sound. The sound sounded like a big cat clearing their throat. She looked up and sure enough, she was right. She sat up stretched and let out a small yawn. Flowerpaw then assumed the cat had wanted to sit with her so she scoutched over leaving the cat enough room to stretch out if he wanted. Hello, I'm Flowerpaw well I'm supposed to be Flowerheart but well.. i got demoted you probably already know that I guess I'm quite popular but not really in a good way. Great now I'm rambling again. What I'm trying to say is hi and if you would like to sit here you can because well I don't mind some company.
Flowerpaw put her paw on her head feeling like an idiot for rambling to this poor tom like that. She was sure he just wanted to sit in a sunny spot and that he didn't really want to talk to her.

| Snowybreeze |
28 Moons - WindClan Warrior

Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

A small frown of confusion marred the tom's brow momentarily as Flowerpaw introduced herself, leaving him completely perplexed. W-why was she introducing herself? They all lived in the same clan and saw each other to some capacity every day. Maybe they didn't speak to each other, but surely... surely she knew her clanmates, right? Oh. Oh dear. Maybe she wasn't the problem. Maybe he was. He did try to make himself as invisible and as unobtrusive as possible on the daily. Perhaps this was a simple case of careful what you wish for and in the face of having trying to stay out of the way of others his presence in the clan had slowly been fading away? Oh... Golly. That was... quite the terrifying thought.

An audible gulp escaping the giant as horrid scenarios in which he was no longer welcomed in the clan, his clanmates no longer capable of recognizing him flying through his head. Thankfully, despite her demotion - which as he had assumed, was definitely a thorn not to prod, he didn't want to be rude, after all - she seemed like a perfectly nice warrior. Erm. Apprentice. With a respectful dip of his head in gratitude, he sat close to the molly, leaving ample space between them so as to not intrude in her own personal bubble. Closing his eyes contentedly, Snowybreeze managed a light, shy purr, feathery tail twitching nervously behind him as he lay his broad head on the ground, only to have it raise up in an instant.

Goodness gracious. Hadn't she just introduced herself? That meant that she probably didn't know him. And here he was laying besides her without so much as giving his name back! Such blatant disregard for his companion was shameful, and the Maine Coon mix could feel his mismatched ears burning. Whether the fact that she had no clue who he was or not confusing him was neither here nor there. It was still clear that he was as good as a stranger laying besides her. Odd as it was, it was no reason to be disrespectful about it! Why, the sheer audacity he was displaying here was almost enough to make him want to scream. Almost. He would probably die of mortification if he did.

"A-apologies. For. The. Intrusion. I. I am. Snowybreeze," the tom whispered timidly, his head slowly withdrawing into his neck's scruff as he spoke.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 13th, 2024, 11:49 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Stonetail-35 Moons
He nods at the apprentice “Hunting it is then!he says cheery.He motions for the apprentice to follow him as he starts to pad towards the exit of camp.

Fogpaw follwed Stonetail happily while bouncing on her toes, she hummed softly as they exited the camp to go into the hunting grounds.
Old Yesterday, 01:56 AM

Bump Policy: Never

Blossombunny happily cleaned their coat (closed)

Last edited by HerbalTea; Yesterday at 01:56 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:19 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Mintpaw picked burrs from glow fluffy pelt.

(Activity post - closed)

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Snowybreeze |
28 Moons - WindClan Warrior

Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

A small frown of confusion marred the tom's brow momentarily as Flowerpaw introduced herself, leaving him completely perplexed. W-why was she introducing herself? They all lived in the same clan and saw each other to some capacity every day. Maybe they didn't speak to each other, but surely... surely she knew her clanmates, right? Oh. Oh dear. Maybe she wasn't the problem. Maybe he was. He did try to make himself as invisible and as unobtrusive as possible on the daily. Perhaps this was a simple case of careful what you wish for and in the face of having trying to stay out of the way of others his presence in the clan had slowly been fading away? Oh... Golly. That was... quite the terrifying thought.

An audible gulp escaping the giant as horrid scenarios in which he was no longer welcomed in the clan, his clanmates no longer capable of recognizing him flying through his head. Thankfully, despite her demotion - which as he had assumed, was definitely a thorn not to prod, he didn't want to be rude, after all - she seemed like a perfectly nice warrior. Erm. Apprentice. With a respectful dip of his head in gratitude, he sat close to the molly, leaving ample space between them so as to not intrude in her own personal bubble. Closing his eyes contentedly, Snowybreeze managed a light, shy purr, feathery tail twitching nervously behind him as he lay his broad head on the ground, only to have it raise up in an instant.

Goodness gracious. Hadn't she just introduced herself? That meant that she probably didn't know him. And here he was laying besides her without so much as giving his name back! Such blatant disregard for his companion was shameful, and the Maine Coon mix could feel his mismatched ears burning. Whether the fact that she had no clue who he was or not confusing him was neither here nor there. It was still clear that he was as good as a stranger laying besides her. Odd as it was, it was no reason to be disrespectful about it! Why, the sheer audacity he was displaying here was almost enough to make him want to scream. Almost. He would probably die of mortification if he did.

"A-apologies. For. The. Intrusion. I. I am. Snowybreeze," the tom whispered timidly, his head slowly withdrawing into his neck's scruff as he spoke.

"Oh you uh you weren't intruding I'm just not great with words." flowerpaw mewed.
(sorry for the late response I was at my moms house this weekend)
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Mintpaw exists.
Burningkit exists.

(Lazy activity post - closed)

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old Today, 12:35 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Mothkit
5 Moons || WindClan Kit || She/her
. . .

The camp was all lazy today. Not so much hustle and bustle. These cats were all lazy. Amber hues scanned the camp for something to do. She didn't want to join in any of the silly kit games. No, Mothkit was above games like mossball and Clan. It was horrible being stuck in the nursery and kit corall. All the kits were immature and noisy. They were always rowdy and mischievous. Mothkit was not rowdy, nor mischievous. More than anything she was ready for her apprentice name. The nursery was sickening. The kits usually weren't the best at having conversations with. They seemed to think of nothing but farfetched dreams of being leader. Mothkit wasn't farfetched. She was a realist. She tried her best to see things the way they were, not through lenses of anxiety or pessimism or optimism. Those were all unreliable views of the world to have. They were views that she refused to have. Mother wouldn't allow it, nor would Mothkit. So she sat alone in the corner of the Clearing. She didn't mind the loneliness, in fact, she quite enjoyed the solitude.

. . .

[open]

Blossomkit walked over to Mothkit. "Hey do you want to play with me?" she mewed.