Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:41 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:36 AM
Moonfall Lake
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:16 AM
death sucks, whats new? [p]
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 05:08 AM
Thrushkit's growing up?!
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:05 AM

Old July 5th, 2024, 11:30 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Your beauty shines and lights up the sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagnyme View Post
IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

Goldenpaw gives a start, gasping dramatically. They round on Kestrelpaw with this wide-eyed look, blinking all faux-innocent like a caught criminal. ...Ah! Well, of course they had read her mind. Duh. The corny, caught-red-handed look is swapped out for one of glee.

"Awh, yeah. Guess the game's up; you got me good. That's my thing, the thoughts-hearing stuff. The stealin' stuff, too. Mhm." Goldenpaw nods firmly, looking gravely serious and seriously pleased. "Matter'a fact, I think I feel it coming on again. Right now you're thinkinnnn'...awh, hey! Well! You're not so bad, yourself." They preen for a moment, evidently quite flattered by whatever they've just decided Kestrelpaw is thinking (Goldenpaw has not, unfortunately, uncovered the secret of kestrel-death). After another few seconds of hamming it up like some sort of aspiring star, they drop their shoulders into a slouch and peek out of the outrageous act.

"Hope you meant it about forgiving me if I 'fessed up. Gonna be pretty hard to start a friendship with a nasty li'l grudge in the way." They seem intent, as though friendship is a foregone conclusion.

@Rose ; KESTRELPAW hehe
Kestrelpaw
[ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Jolting slightly with surprise as... this cat admitted being a mind reader?, Kestrelpaw couldn't help but preen. Her fur puffed up with pride. Oh, how she loved to be right! (Even though she had not thought it would be so easy). "Ohhh, so you're a thief!" The young molly gasped, gaze drifting over them. She didn't look like a thief, not really. But Kestrelpaw supposed 'thieves' didn't have to look like a set standard. It was just Goldenpaw-standard now in her mind. Every thief had to look like them, otherwise they ain't one.

Friendship?!?!?! FRIENDSHIP?? Excuse her, Kestrelpaw didn't nee- Yesyoudo,yesyoudo. Dammit. Her mind was working against her! Oh no, was Goldenpaw whispering things in her mind??? Squinting sidelong at him, Kestrelpaw relented. (Of her OWN violation! And just cuz she wanted to, not cuz she was a lonely loser!) "Fine. Hmph. I forgive you for stealing my question and reading my mind." The bushy-tailed apprentice said as Webwhatever led them out of camp.

"You can be... my friend."
She said haltingly. "But I'm the cooler one, and you can be... the other-mindreading-theif-thoughtwhispering one, so yeah."

[ Formatting has gone with the wind - this is so late I'm sorry College semester finals caught up with me ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old July 5th, 2024, 06:16 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
68/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw jumped up and caught a firefly in her mouth. She then ate it. It was tasty and crunchy. She padded up to a big puddle and drank from it.

@Silverfur & Co
Old July 5th, 2024, 06:29 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
68/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw jumped up and caught a firefly in her mouth. She then ate it. It was tasty and crunchy. She padded up to a big puddle and drank from it.

@Silverfur & Co

Dawnpaw watched alpinepaw chase the firefly and eat it. She was still in awe as to how many there was out and she purred and started chasing them around.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old July 6th, 2024, 01:16 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||Tom|Thunderclan|Warrior||

||Open For interaction!||

============
The large ginger-red tom padded into the area. all that's happening right now the large tom enjoyed the idea webstripe had given. the long-furred tom's hazel eyes looked around before plopping himself somewhere near a tree in Firefly Cove. wrapping his large tail around himself he began to talk to himself "I reckon a little relaxation ain't too bad of an idea." he spoke to himself looking over at the other cats nearby. So much has been going on he swore he could claw his own fur out so much has been going on, but he was not one to relax often, so he miss well now. His hazel eyes go from the other cats around him to the ground

"I reckon some of this is gonna drive me crazier than a sick mouse." he muttered to himself again his light ginger paws clawing at the ground a bit, mainly because he's not used to relaxing but he's trying. " I wonder if anyone else is havin' trouble, Maybe I should go check.. no no I'm fine, let's relax. just relax." he sighed, apparently relaxing is a lot harder than he once thought. After the little fight of going back and forth, the large tom fell silent looking up at the silverpelt. His hazel eyes admired those stars they reminded him of their ancestors. and he hopes never to disappoint them. He's quite proud of himself. Though he could always do better for now this is ok, a small smile appeared on the tom's maw as his eyes remained on the silverpelt above.
Old July 7th, 2024, 01:01 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantispaw joined a little late. Hopefully nobody would notice that she was late because the apprentice didn't want anyone to mention that she was late.

Porcupinepaw arrived a little late, full of energy like always. She didn't even care that she was late. So what! She was still going to have fun!!!! Who cared that she was late!!!! Porcupinepaw didn't, that was for sure.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old July 7th, 2024, 02:07 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Kestrelpaw
[ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Jolting slightly with surprise as... this cat admitted being a mind reader?, Kestrelpaw couldn't help but preen. Her fur puffed up with pride. Oh, how she loved to be right! (Even though she had not thought it would be so easy). "Ohhh, so you're a thief!" The young molly gasped, gaze drifting over them. She didn't look like a thief, not really. But Kestrelpaw supposed 'thieves' didn't have to look like a set standard. It was just Goldenpaw-standard now in her mind. Every thief had to look like them, otherwise they ain't one.

Friendship?!?!?! FRIENDSHIP?? Excuse her, Kestrelpaw didn't nee- Yesyoudo,yesyoudo. Dammit. Her mind was working against her! Oh no, was Goldenpaw whispering things in her mind??? Squinting sidelong at him, Kestrelpaw relented. (Of her OWN violation! And just cuz she wanted to, not cuz she was a lonely loser!) "Fine. Hmph. I forgive you for stealing my question and reading my mind." The bushy-tailed apprentice said as Webwhatever led them out of camp.

"You can be... my friend."
She said haltingly. "But I'm the cooler one, and you can be... the other-mindreading-theif-thoughtwhispering one, so yeah."

[ Formatting has gone with the wind - this is so late I'm sorry College semester finals caught up with me ]

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

"Uh-huh, uh-huh," they agree; Goldenpaw's a strong believer in the first rule of improv and, come hell or high water, they will be 'yes, and...'ing their way to victory. "Thievin's all I know, you know? It's like, tragic or something. Prommy I won't steal any of your coolness though; that can stay your thing. I thiiiink it's gonna be part of my redemption that I gotta earn it organically. You're gonna gift me some after I do you a big favor, like save your life or somethin'," she rattles off, painting the picture in broad, messy strokes before tripping bodily over the metaphorical paint can (and physically over her own real paws—"eep!"—, but the recovery is swift).

"Do me a favor an' think about what sort of danger I can save you from okay? Just nothin' crazy like drowning or dogs, I can't deal with any of that. Yet. Well maybe ever, for the drowning." He pauses, peeling his eyes away from Kestrelpaw just to find Webstripe again, making sure they're all still on track and headed to the same cool place together. Phew—not lost yet. "Or wait. Maybe I shoulda thoughtwhispered that to you. Lemme practice. Hmmmmm....mmhmhm...hrmhrm..."

Goldenpw's eyes are shut tight and they're trying very hard to beam instructions into Kestrelpaw's brain. Encounter peril. Be easily saved. Give me coolpoints. Thenkyew coolfriend.

Aw, wait. That's no good. "Oh hey what's your name? Sorry I just thoughtcalled you coolfriend, I'm pretty sure that's not really what you're named. Maybe I should know you anyway but I'm drawin' a blank. I'm Goldenpaw. Goldenpaw, okay? Not takin' nicknames at this time, I needa cultivate my sense'a self first."