Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
riverclan, attack! [rc v...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:14 PM
dont you want to be a...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 03:12 PM
WCO out of context
Today 03:10 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 03:10 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Rose
Today 03:09 PM

Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:56 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: riverclan, attack! [rc v atari 1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Duskleaf hadn’t been here at what would probably become a battlefield very shortly when a kit accidentally ran right into him. That was certainly odd, for a moment he didn’t realise what had happened and felt a very small weight hit him. Looking down, he realised this was a kit, who was staring right back up at him. This kit certainly had spirit, that’s for sure. He couldn’t help but chuckle a little bit at Aspenkit's confidence about fighting. Aside from the whole coming out here despite Fadingstar never allowing kits to fight thing, a kit wanting to fight to defend RiverClan was an admirable quality, but regardless Aspenkit still shouldn’t be out here.

"Haha, I'm sure you'll be a great warrior for RiverClan someday, but there'll be plenty of time for that when you're older." He said, "Go back to camp, you could get hurt out here if this turns into a battle, and kits being hurt is the last thing we want. You'll get your chance though before you know it."

@burntToast @Marigoldwhisper (Since you said you wanted Owltalon to tag along too!)

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Even if Owltalon was severely focused on battle, her ears couldn't help but pick up the low mews of Duskleaf. She turned an amber eye towards the Lionheart, recognizing the fuzzy silhouette next to him as Aspenkit. She blinked slowly before padded over to Duskleaf, taking place by his side. She offered him a calm expression before looking down at Aspenkit. What a silly guy.

"Aye chap, ya know better than ta be o'er 'ere! Duskleaf, thanks for pointin' em out, I barely caught em---" she flicked a claw towards her eyes, "Bad sight ya know." While it was certainly amusing that Aspenkit decided to join in on battle, it certainly wasn't helpful. Owltalon would hate to see the young cat die so soon even if peace was a possibility. She kneeled down and picked up the white kit by the scruff of his neck, holding him gently in her jaws.

"Duskleaf, could ya be a dear and accompany me? Ya did find em after all, it's only fair." That and the fact that the lines in her vision were beginning to blur. She could barely tell the difference between the dark sky and the grey rock. It usually wasn't this bad, but it felt like her eyes were bitten with unshakeable fog.

Tags:
@burntToast // Aspenkit

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:51 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(44)10/10]|

Aspenkits scoffed and fluffed up his fur, clearly offended at the warriors words. He might still be a kit rank but a few days till he was 6 moons was the only difference. "I may aswell be an apprentice and I can fight!" That was a lie, he couldn't fight. All he knew was from what he observed during that battle and on other days when watching apprentices practice their battle moves. However he felt the need defend himself against this warrior- lionhearts words. Yeah he had seen them before, Duskleaf.

"I-" he was just about spit some more words when the cool, amazing, epic and wonderous scar cat joined them! He immediately shut his mouth, okay so he had a lot of respect for this cat and didn't want to embarrass himself with all his complaints. Owltalon would understand why he was here, she would explain it all to Duskleaf and they'd leave him alone. Nope ofcourse he was wrong. Caught off guard, Owltalon grabbed him by the scruff and lifted him of his paws.

Wait huh!?

"hey unfair! I was just coming to help!" he protested but there was little he could do in this situation. He wanted to fight, he had to! He wasn't going to go back to camp and sit there while everyone else got to protect the clan. Clearly he didn't have a choice. He glared at the ground not causing much of a fight despite wanting to. Great, maybe he should have looked where he was going! Now he was going to have to sit out the fight and he would probably get in trouble for this too. Great job Aspenkits, wow. You'd be lucky if Fadingstar even let you he an apprentice after this.

Tags:
- Duskleaf ( @Seamrog
- Owltalon ( @Marigoldwhisper )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old July 2nd, 2024, 12:07 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Starrykit
Riverclan | 2 moons
Mind Reader

Starrykit heard some commotion in the clearing, so she stepped out of the nursery out of curiosity. She had just started to adjust herself to this new life in the clan! What was happening now? She threw a quick gaze at her sister before padding away toward the cats gathered around... Fadestar, was it? And Dusklion, the deputy, yes. They were... chatting about something serious, she sensed. But she couldn't still figure out what the matter was.

The little orphan slowly made her way around them, craning her neck and lowering to the ground to see beyond the wall of cats. There was just too much chatter! She flopped down on the ground, sad that no one had noticed her and explained her things. She wished Mistyshard had more free time because she knew she couldn't disturb her in the healing den. She was always at work, huh.

( @Estelle | open. You're free to take her to the nursery!)

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; July 2nd, 2024 at 02:31 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 12:47 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

"Certainly!" Duskleaf mewed in response to Owltalon's request for him to come with her as she carried Aspenkit back to camp. Walking back towards camp, Duskleaf suddenly had an idea to at least make it less disappointing for Aspenkit to not get the chance to battle, whilst also not putting him in any danger. "You want to help, don’t you?" He asked, giving a moment for the kit to respond, although he knew the answer. "If you stay in camp, I have a special job for you. I need you to keep an eye on the younger kits, make sure none of them try to leave camp and join the battle, you'd be helping out a lot, can you do that?" Duskleaf hoped that if Aspenkit was given something to do, he wouldn’t try to leave camp again. Of course there would be warriors still to keep the kits safe, he wasn’t going to leave everything up to a kit to do.

@Marigoldwhisper @burntToast

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old July 2nd, 2024, 01:21 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Incognito

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart had stepped forward, willing to pad into the border with Fadingstar, but two cats had already volunteered. He settled back down on his paws, claws scraping the cold stone beneath them as his blue gaze surveyed the terrain. These mountains were... harsh. Cold. They were certainly out of their element. Would an attack on mountain cats who'd lived here for StarClan-knows-how-long really be the best idea?

Then again... sending a message could be preventive. Scaring off the threat before it even had a chance to get the drop on them. It could be smart... or foolish. Guess that verdict just depended on if it worked or not.

Fadingstar's decision hadn't seemed too rash — just strong, blunt, to the point. He could respect that, even as his paw pads pricked with wariness at the idea of being the ones to instigate battle.

The large tom sniffed before padding over to Bearsnout, another bulky warrior whose opinion he had grown to appreciate. Settling down beside him, Stagheart let a few moments pass before he spoke.

"...You think this is right?" He asked lowly, keeping his voice quiet so just the Lionheart could hear.

[ @chickadee - Bearsnout ]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's brow creased with worry, shooting her mentor a worried glance as she padded away with the group. They were going off to battle these mountain cats? So soon? Her heart tugged with a pang of fear. She slunk back towards the herbs, murmuring something to herself in an incoherent babble as she began shuffling around, organizing the herbs. She hadn't really heard Cobwebfern approach at first, lost in thought as she worried over their meager supply.

Stars... we barely got everyone treated in the last battle. Now there might be more? There's hardly any herbs up here! What do I do, whatdoidowhatdoido...

Worry swirled in her head and she found herself quiet, unaware of her friend's approach. She glanced up at Willowtail, momentarily broken from her stupor and letting out a sigh.

"I... I don't think so. Cobwebfern will be here, too," she mewed, her voice a bit shaky as she dwelled on what to do. But she didn't want her adoptive sister to worry on her own behalf, placing her tail briefly on Willowtail's shoulder. "You should go fight... in case they need you. But be careful, okay?"

As soon as Willowtail would (potentially) walk away, Berrypaw lowered her head again, mumbling to herself and oblivious at first to Cobwebfern's presence due to the noise in her head.

[ @finley !! - Cobwebfern | @SeonghwaBerry - Willowtail ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; July 2nd, 2024 at 01:21 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 01:27 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Saturn
Atari Crown

Copper gaze travelled lazily over the rocky clearing that was her home, quietly watching the day go by. It had been a peaceful dawn -the sun slowly meandering over its kingdom of clear blue, uninterrupted by clouds- but the Crown's tattered ears pricked up and eyes narrowed as she heard something outside. Paws hitting the stony mountain floor was the most common sound here, but whoever was approaching wasn't just wandering back after a territory check-up or hunting expedition. This someone was in a hurry.

Muscles moving under her lilac-grey fur, Saturn leapt down from where she kept watch, landing on the ground just in time to meet a rushing, borderline panicking Crow burst into the clearing. "The... heck?!"
Had she noticed some new scent near the outskirts of their territory at one point? Yes. Had she expected an invasion?

Teeth bared, she shot a glance behind Crow. Had he been followed? Luckily it didn't seem that way, but she was not bout to wait around for whoever those idiots were to reach here. If Atari, her home, was under attack she wasn't stalling.

"ATARI!"

A roar thundered over the Crag as she turned to her group.

"I want all Claws, Trappers, and Initiates who know how to rip an ear off to follow me now! I dont know why any morons decide to get on our bad side and try to take our land but no way in hell we're sticking in our dens until they waltz in here."

"Mumbles and Bloody, take whatever important plants you have in case someone needs speedhealing."

Did she like the idea of having to drag flowery Mumble into this as well as giving Blood a chance to return with fresh corpses? ....well what were her options anyway.

------------------------------------

The Crown slipped over stone and rocky ground like a hare, paws finding the familiar paths 'round boulders and towards the edge of their land. Ears were pricked for any sounds, nose twitching in the eager search of a scent that wasn't usually there, copper eyes sharp for any signs of unfamiliar felines nearby, but the more they neared the border... the more uncertain her usually confident expression became.

"They should have reached here already..." Her voice was a low muttering, a remark mainly reserved for herself and Nyx who she hoped was still beside her. Even if those cats were completely incompetent trackers with rocks for eyes, they should have gotten at least this far into their territory.

Then pelts became visible. And said pelts didn't move.
"They're just standin' there??" She shot Nyx another glance before with a flick of her tail signalling for her cats to slow down and with a graceful leap landing on a slightly higher point to be able to view the others but still be between them and her family. Her expression hardened into a mask, guarding her thoughts as her gaze briefly flew over the other group.

Stars there were more of them than she had expected, and they had wandered into their land... but they were not attacking. For a fraction of a breath, Saturn wondered whether she should be grateful for that. A part of her wanted to resolve whatever the heck was going on here without having to fight a group bigger than her own, the rest of her wanted to claw the fur of whoever decided for them to just waltz past their crystal clear scent markings.

Then her copper gaze landed on a pair of cats marking their territory, and the unfamiliar scent hit her like a thrown rock. "Ya seein' that too right, Nyx? Im not going insane?" The question was rhetorically tossed out and she didn't even wait for a proper response before taking a few brisk steps towards the new cats.

"Im sorry but what the hell do you think you're doing exactly? because last time I checked those territory markings belong way over there where they've been securely sittin' for moons."
She spoke to the other group as a whole, gaze darting from one to another. They must have a commander of some sort, someone whose idea this little operation had been. And oh stars did she have some choice words for them if she could only figure out who they were first.

Staff, lmk if I'm liked not allowed to use clanmentions, announcement-code or smth like that <33

Also, reminder for Atari cats, you are not allowed to attack yet as Saturn is still checking what the situation is.

@occultation @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @ghost. @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @dagnyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @~Jade

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here
Old July 2nd, 2024, 01:35 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Hawfinch-35 Moons-Atari Claw
Hawfinch followed closely with the Atari he smelt a foul scent that must be the outsiders he glared into the distance who did these sons of foxes think they were coming into their territory he was so ready to sink his claws into them he stopped slightly behind nyx and looked around..what were these cats doing..just standing there?!
Open

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old July 2nd, 2024, 01:37 PM
back from the dead

Status: On hiatus, you can still vm me or pm me! I'm focusing on posts but I will answer!
Bump Policy: 48hr
My Mood: Queenly

Pondfreckle
15 moons | atari claws | she/they
Maine coon with brown fur and white freckles everywhere

Pondfreckle followed her leader, Saturn. She wanted to know what the hell
these cats were trying to do coming into our territory! "Saturn, those damn
cats don't know what the hell they are doing!"
she said to her leader as
she was trotting beside her. She hated these clan cats. She doesn't want
anything to do with them. Atari was her home and she was going to fight for it.
She looked over at hawkfinch, with a nod of respect for him.
@Tallstar
@Luminous
-i just submitted pondfreckle <3-

୨୧ Diviant Art ୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧

~Vm me to sign my sig~

Last edited by PINTO BEAN; July 2nd, 2024 at 01:42 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 01:45 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Potato had been minding his own business, busy practicing some of the moves he had learned, when things started getting exciting. Some claw or trapper came steaming into camp at about a million miles and hour, and screaming about invaders. Invaders? Where on earth had invaders come from? As far as Potato knew they were the only cats in the mountains, if you didn't count the group the Atari had almost wiped out that was probably skulking around somewhere. He hadn't got to be part of that fight, but he knew about it. And he had been training to become a great claw just in case they did come back.

Slightly nervous about the prospect of battle but also not about to stay behind when things were going on, Potato followed Saturn and the rest of the Atari who were coming along (he didn't technically know how to rip off an ear, but he was pretty sure he could figure it out if that was what he really needed to do) out of their camp. Oh yeah, time to shred some idiots! But then.....no fighting. He stopped behind the Crown, not wanting to get in the way, and also trying to figure out what was going on. The invaders really were just standing there. That was.....kinda weird. Not that he knew much about invasions, but it seemed a bit suspicious. (OPEN!!)
Old July 2nd, 2024, 01:48 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Mamba-They/Them
25 Moons

Claw

-----------------

Orders were what Mamba knew.
Being a weapon, you could say.
And this was no different.

They swayed their tail as they watched the clan cats through slightly narrowed eyes.
Mamba would do exactly as they were told by their leader.

They patiently waited for the attack order.

------------------

Rattler-He/Him
35 Moons

Trapper

------------------

This was so exciting!
For once, Rattler wasn't dealing with the same daily routine over and over again!

He couldn't wait to dig his claws into these cats!
Rattler looked around at the other Atari members.

He wasn't showing his excitement on the outside, but it was definitely on the inside.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)