Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Unofficial Romantic...
by Blaaze
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:44 AM
Pondpaw Training [ p ]
by isla
Last post by Aroogi
Today 09:44 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by isla
Today 09:41 AM
Character QnA!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 09:37 AM
riverclan, attack! [rc v...
Last post by isla
Today 09:37 AM

Old July 1st, 2024, 09:11 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: riverclan, attack! [rc v atari 1]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The bulky she was considerably late to the party but she was quick pawed and managed to catch up. Battle was the only thing Riverclan could make time for, huh? She barely had the chance to lay and lick her wounds clean but battle waited for no cat. Owltalon expertly followed Fadingstar and the cats that trailed close, her blood stained claws unsheathed as her muscles tensed.

There was no thrill in battle, only creeping suspicion. She wasn't sure how things were going to turn out, but hopefully Riverclan would be successful in being assertive and making their mark on this land. She hoped nocat was to die in this battle, that would be a real shame.

Fluffy ears perked up as Fadingstar yowled through the rapid beating of her heart. A truce. Oh, thanks the stars. Owltalon was a fighter, no doubt, but the thought of reopening her wounds was pitiful at best. Though she'd just have to get used to it. All wasn't too bad, especially since peace was an offering.

She crouched low on the cold ground, weaving her claws into the gravel below, sharpening them. Something told her that these cats would go down quietly. Which was understandable. Riverclan wasn't about to either.

[Open!]

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 1st, 2024, 09:21 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@squidz

Willowtail purred gently, padding to her sisters side, "Need any help?"

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; July 1st, 2024 at 09:21 PM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 10:08 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

Bearsnout’s ears flattened as he heard the grim announcement and a deep frown etched his features. This wasn’t even their territory and they were already starting fights? He wasn’t sure how to feel. A part of him, deep down in his gut wanted to protest. This wasn’t any of their buisness. Just another group with nothing to do with them. Furthermore they were all still recovering from a battle and a long trek. Many cats were still injured or scarred. It seemed they had to hop from one battle to another.

Yet, some twisted paranoia was filling him. What if this group really was a hostile threat? What if they destroyed RiverClan beyond repair? He could see where Fadingstar was coming from, but his morality tugged at him. Was this right? Was this wrong? He couldn’t tell. He always tried to rely on StarClan in times like these, and Bearsnout found himself thinking back to the code. A leaders word was law. And he trusted Fadingstar. He trusted his leaders judgement. He was a Lionheart; he was a Paladin. That meant his Clanmates got put above all else, even his own moral compass. They couldn’t risk losing anymore Clanmates.

So, Bearsnout silently trailed after the rest of his Clan, head held up high and deep in thought.

As they made it to the supposed battlegrounds and borders the tom was floooded with relief. It seemed they had some allies here, but then again, he wasn’t sure how he felt about meddling with these other groups affairs. Oh well. Doesn’t matter now. He stood stagnant with the group. His face bore only a look of seriousness and defensiveness. All he could do is say a quick prayer to StarClan to support RiverClan in battle and to spare his Clanmates. Especially Irisfrost.

. . .

[open]

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Old July 2nd, 2024, 12:56 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ short post i’m sleepy ]
BEASTFLAME

Beastflame gathered with the others, padding on heavy paws as the approached the border. He stood off to the side but near the front, ready for action. His tail swished back and forth. Fight? No fight. A part of him was disappointed, but on the other paw it did seem the more logical option. And, liking Fadingstar pointed out, it was unlikely the foreign group would fail to respond to their encroaching presence.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios

Last edited by ophelia; July 2nd, 2024 at 12:56 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 01:25 AM
shuntaro chishiya ❥

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
It came as no surprise to her when the outsider started hissing and spitting in defense of the assumption, leaving Dusklion inclined to believe that her gut feeling had been right; perhaps it was the smaller group that were the aggressors and not this larger group. From where she flanked her brother she stared at the stranger. Part of her itched to come up with a quick retort. "Don't need to tell me about scars," the deputy huffed with a roll of her eyes. Yeah, her confidence in this little group had faltered, that was for sure.

...Fades actually listening to her and hopping back across the border was a surprise. Her eyes widened briefly as she watched her brother. He... he listened to her? It was so unlike the tom who had vehemently refused to listen to the message Dusk had delivered to him from Twilightstar that she stayed where she was for a moment. Soon enough she blinked and retreated back across the border, still flanking her brother.

As much as she didn't get her brother's decision to not inform the Clan more and attack right away, she saw a small sliver of hope. Immediately Dusklion grappled onto it and leveled her gaze at her brother. There was a fire in her blue eyes, a spark of the bond that, perhaps wasn't all lost. "You know I'd fight with you, with the Clan, 'til my last breath," she continued quietly, keeping her voice low. "...If this group comes, 'n there as every bit mean 'n nasty as that outsider says, you know I'll be the first to lay my claws in 'em at your side." Then her expression softened, because in a rare moment of appreciation for the bond they had once shared (and maybe still could...), the deputy wanted to choose her words carefully. "...But thank you. For listenin' to me."

...Her maw turned up briefly in a half smile full of gratitude at her brother before lifting her head to stare across the border. She kept her claws in their sheaths but her muscles remained tensed. She silently prayed that her and her brother could keep their Clan out of a fight, but if it came down to it, she would fight for RiverClan if needed. Now all that was left to do was wait for this group...

[ Fadingstar - @occultation ] [ Clover - @Rowan ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 2nd, 2024, 07:01 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

A battle. Irisfrost had heard whispers about this outsider group, but from what she had heard they hadn't been aggressive to RiverClan. And while this other group may have suffered under their claws, her clan was still recovering from the battle that drove them out. The clan came first, after all, even if the outsiders had told the truth about their struggles and not being the cause of it.

But the warrior code said to follow the leader's commands, so Irisfrost followed Fadingstar without complaint. She would fight for her clan, defend it until her last breath.

But some cats spoke up against Fadingstar, and he listened, telling them they would seek diplomacy first. It lifted her view of the tortoiseshell leader slightly; he had his flaws, sure, but he was willing to consider other's ideas.

Then they waited, and Irisfrost's eyes found Bearsnout in the crowd. Making eye contact with him, she gave him a nod of greeting, silently asking StarClan to protect him. To protect all of them. RiverClan couldn't afford any more casualties.

@chickadee (Bearsnout mention)

Last edited by kittycatburmise; July 2nd, 2024 at 07:06 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 07:52 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish was shocked to hear that they were attacking, but the tortoiseshell molly turned to see who all was coming. Flicking one ear, she followed her clan to where they needed to go and waited, eyes narrowed, sitting still. She had to get the job done and leave, so that she could come home, hang out with Spottedstream, cuddle with Seakit, train with Marigoldpaw, and relax with Jayfrost. Easy enough. Picking her lips, the Ace of Spades looked around at those battling. A decent crowd to say the least. "Starclan keep us all in one piece." She murmured, partially referring to the Atari. This was a bit out of the blue, so the Atari would need luck to survive.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blaaze; July 2nd, 2024 at 07:53 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 08:12 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(43)10/10]|

Aspenkit found himself joining the crowd of cats that had gathered. If what Fadingstar had said was true, that meant there wasn't just one other group but two! Aspenkit didn't trust this other group small or not but Fadingstar seemed to so maybe aspenkit should aswell. So riverclan was attacking this other group before they could attack them? That made sense....kind of.

Aspenkit watched as Fadingstar lead the rest of his clanmates out of camp. He wanted to go to, prove he was useful. He wanted to fight for his clan aswell, he couldn't bear to sit here while everyone else fought to protect their clan it just didn't feel right. He wasn't allowed to follow, he knew that. He would stay here and wait, he was only five moons not old enough yet. But he would be in a few days....but- Aspenkit hadn't fought during the ambush on their camp and he regretted that everyday even though he knew there was nothing he could have done

He shouldn't follow- he wanted too- he shouldn't- but he could- no he would stay- but he could help- no he couldn't!

He was going.

With no more hesitation aspenkit darted out of camp after the rest of his clanmates. He could already hear his mother's voice scolding him. She wasn't here though,she wasn't here. Why? It was his fault! He should have fought back in riverclan, maybe he would have been able to find his mom and then she would be here with him! He was going to help, he was going to help fight- his thoughts were cut off as he ran straight into another cat. Stumbling backwards he looked up and immediately found regret clawing at him. "oh uh.…..hi!" he squeaked out, he was so going to get scolded- "oh I mean- I'm here to slay some beasts!" he tried again more confidently this time. He was still going to get scolded.

|{ Open }|
[ pp perms; send him home please! He hasn't gotten to far from the camp so he should be able to run back- /w\]
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; July 2nd, 2024 at 08:23 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 08:22 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Duskleaf heard Fadingsun's call to prepare for an attack. Immediately a sense of dread hit him, RiverClan were still recovering from the last fight, some cats were seriously injured, and already another battle was about to begin? This time it wouldn’t be against three clans, thank StarClan, but Duskleaf had no idea how big this group of cats was, for all he knew they could be in the hundreds! And he was a little put off by the idea of fighting for cats when they didn’t even know who they were. But that proved a bit of a dilemma, he didn’t exactly agree with fighting for strangers, but as a Lionheart he’d been trusted with a bit more power and responsibility, even if he didn’t agree with it, he couldn’t openly go against the leader’s orders! So even if he thought fighting for strangers wasn’t exactly a good idea, especially with RiverClan's current state, he still had to follow Fadingstar's order, marching over to the border, he prepared for a battle.

However that’s when things got interesting, after arriving with the rest of the clan, he heard Dusklion trying to talk Fadingstar down from jumping right in and starting a war, and Fadingstar actually changed his mind about attacking right away. There was also a cat he was unfamiliar with, if they were a loner who recently joined RiverClan, he would at least have recognised their appearance by now, so he came to the conclusion that they were part of this small group Fadingstar had spoken with. It was the first time Duskleaf had ever seen one of these cats, which only made him more unsure that helping them was the right idea. Fadingstar wanted to talk to these cats first, so for now Duskleaf would wait, ready to attack upon the order. Hey, maybe it'd make up for his disastrous performance in the 3v1 battle if he did well in this battle, assuming it did turn into one.

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:09 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Duskleaf hadn’t been here at what would probably become a battlefield very shortly when a kit accidentally ran right into him. That was certainly odd, for a moment he didn’t realise what had happened and felt a very small weight hit him. Looking down, he realised this was a kit, who was staring right back up at him. This kit certainly had spirit, that’s for sure. He couldn’t help but chuckle a little bit at Aspenkit's confidence about fighting. Aside from the whole coming out here despite Fadingstar never allowing kits to fight thing, a kit wanting to fight to defend RiverClan was an admirable quality, but regardless Aspenkit still shouldn’t be out here.

"Haha, I'm sure you'll be a great warrior for RiverClan someday, but there'll be plenty of time for that when you're older." He said, "Go back to camp, you could get hurt out here if this turns into a battle, and kits being hurt is the last thing we want. You'll get your chance though before you know it."

@burntToast @Marigoldwhisper (Since you said you wanted Owltalon to tag along too!)

Art by @/Willowfern!

Last edited by Seamrog; July 2nd, 2024 at 09:10 AM.