Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Search Party!
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 12:23 PM
The Moors Whisper...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:21 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 12:17 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Shade.
Today 12:16 PM

Old June 26th, 2024, 04:11 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Elderkit was looking for her sister while Dovekit remained within her respective corner, watching the life of camp play out in front of them.

Old June 26th, 2024, 05:32 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

After Falconflight and Larkwing had met up with him, each cat carrying prey, he'd taken them all back to camp. After dropping his prey off, he padded up to Dusklion. "Hunting patrol's complete, everyone brought prey back. Nothing particularly exciting to report."

With that, he waited to see if she had anything to say in response.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 26th, 2024, 06:41 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: 48hr
My Mood: Queenly

Fishpaw existed
Duckkit existed
Old June 26th, 2024, 07:48 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Pebs and PumpkinKit sat… pebs had just returned from hunting a mouse she smelt just outside of camp

(Closed)
Old June 26th, 2024, 08:13 PM

Status: I won't be active as much, bc I'll be at a beach in flordia
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: In Love

Oceanclaw lifted his head as Dusklion called out the patrols. I can hunt too!, he says. Can I be in a patrol? Oceanclaw asks Dusklion, tucking his tail underneath him.
Old June 26th, 2024, 08:19 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's ears perked up in surprise at Mistyshard — her, leading the patrol? Alright... she could do that, right? It would've been a tad less intimidating if they were still in their natural habitat, but these mountains... they didn't seem too promising. Dandelion and poppy would be closer to the foothills, she imagined, so... might need to lead them down a tad? These thoughts stirred in her mind, but she nodded firmly in response to her mentor, letting her know she'd do her best. Thankfully, Mistyshard seemed understanding enough that if she couldn't do it right now, she'd take over... but, feeling a tad better than she had the past few days, the dark brown she-cat was determined to try.

Making her way over to her mentor, Berrypaw glanced over at Willowpaw, who had introduced herself. She seemed friendly, with a gentle side to her; that certainly calmed Berry's nerves, knowing there was another nicer cat on the patrol. It wasn't like she had any haughty warriors to impress right now.

The medicine cat apprentice let out a small, friendly purr in greeting and dipped her head. "H-Hi, yes... he's talked about you before. It's... nice to meet you," she mewed kindly, offering a small smile. It was true, Stagheart had talked about Willowpaw plenty of times when he and Berrypaw would sit down and catch up. It was hard to see him these days with her medicine training, but he always seemed to say that her and Willowpaw would get along. She'd been hesitant at first, not one to easily have friends — but with how nice Willowpaw was already being, it was easier to think he'd be right.

Then she sat down, curling her tail over her paws and waited for Rootpaw to arrive.

[ @starry - Mistyshard | @SeonghwaBerry - Willowpaw | @poppy - Rootpaw ]
Willowpaw gave a gentle nod. "He's talked about you once, he said he was helping you and Cobwebpaw when......" She paused as the next part would've been her mother death. "The end of the battle was nearing." Willowpaw finished with a bright but sad look in her eyes. "Hows my sister? Daisykit... Stagheart promised to be there for Daisykit.... kinda in a fatherly way, so snooping like I do. Has he visited her at all?"Willowpaw blabbed. Seemingly akward and excited all in one. A quite intresting but cute mix. Willowpaw realized, she still was the smallest apprentice as Berrypaw had a small bit of height on her. (assuming <3) Willowpaw's long tail reached out to brush a standing tuft of fur on Berrypaw's shoulder, "Sorry I talk alot. I get hyper when I get nervous... and Stagheart has mentioned you once being... kinda his kit..... so I'm getting nervous because that would mean were..... technically..... not biological but paternal siblings? If that makes sense.... sorry if it's really random and weird. Just figured to get it out of the way so it was.... less akward in the future." Willowpaw mewed, her nervousness showing more and more as she shuffled her little paws.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 26th, 2024, 08:23 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

The Ace of Spades returned to camp with her jaws clamped around her prey. Dropping the hare and mouse she— well, Emberfang and her caught the hare— in the fresh kill pile, she approached Dusklion with a smile. She felt free of the burdens that had plagued her since… the last six moons at least. There was no way Dusklion coulda known how much Goldfish had needed that, but it was nice to think about. The tortoiseshell halted in front of Dusk, golden eyes narrowed thoughtfully as she recalled the patrol. “We had a rather successful hunt. Since there wasn’t much soil to bury prey in, we… well, I… put the prey in a tree to come back for later.” A small purr of embarrassed laughter escaped the molly before she cleared her throat and continued. “I guess it worked, because so hawks or the hell knows what else ate the hares.” Goldfish couldn’t help but be slightly aware of Dusklion not being in an exactly happy mood. Not really. But she only showed concern for a moment. Dusklion wouldn’t speak to her about it if she didn’t want to. After all Goldfish and The tabby deputy didn’t exactly know one another very well. So she switched her focus to the relief she’d gotten. The feeling of freedom and security. The feeling of not being stressed and emotional. “Oh, and thanks for putting me on patrol. I really, really needed that, though you probably weren’t aware. If you ever need to toss a cat on patrol real quick I’d be more than happy to go. Hunting gave a nice… freeing feeling, if you know what I mean.” With that and a nod, she glanced back at her patrol mates, waved her tail goodbye to Dusklion, and Trotted off. The possibility that Dusk might not need her to leave yet made it hard to resist turning around for a glance. But she kept her carefree demeanor and simply padded a shot distance away to lie down.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blazimations; June 27th, 2024 at 07:14 AM.
Old June 26th, 2024, 09:26 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

[ HUNTING PATROL 1 ]
Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

With all the chaos died down and the patrol having finished their hunt, and finally regrouped, Bearsnout calmly led them back to the temporary camp with a content smile. He was glad the stress of today's patrol was over. "Dusklion! We finished our hunting patrol! Prey was good and quite plentiful in the forest." He called out. Then he made his way to the fresh kill pile to drop his prey off.

[+1 thrush ; +1 wren]

. . .
@taillow
@Fritter [ +1 chipmunk ; +1 mouse ; +1 songbird]
@Fish [ +1 rat ; +2 sparrows]

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Last edited by chickadee; June 26th, 2024 at 09:27 PM.
Old June 26th, 2024, 09:43 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

OUTSKIRTS BORDER PATROL - ON TRAIL, FARTHER DOWN MOUNT
It seemed that her patrol hadn't shown. Owltalon let out a sigh, stretching her hamstrings before making haste to check the borders and see what needed to be expanded. She would've snagged another warrior especially since this was uncharted territory for her (she wasn't looking forward to potentially getting hurled off a cliff) but she was willing to take some risks. She was a Lionheart, was she not? A little bit of danger wasn't gonna burn her pelt right off.

The bulky she-cat made her way through the terrain, still dreading the sound of her claws against what sounded like a chalkboard but way more gritty and sharp. The trail was narrow but not entirely impossible to follow. If she kept her paws straight enough, hopefully she'd stay on track. She looked around, hearing the faint lap of waves in the distance. She traveled as far as she could without loosing sight of camp. Plus, something else snagged at her. A foreign scent she didn't recognize. Most likely already owned territory. But by who? Or even worse, what?

The scarred feline wrinkled her nose, calculated paws taking a u-turn towards other areas. She had almost slipped a few times, but her claws were quick to dig into the ground. Owltalon was hoping to find the source of that river, maybe they could send out hunting patrols soon after this.

With camp finally blurring in her already testy vision, Owltalon took note of what places they could expand to and what they couldn't. She decided to mark said places with any weird stones she could find. Not they best option, but she couldn't really rely on her scent trail since the wind was probably carrying it off elsewhere.

Though, she still felt she had more exploring to do.

Tags:
(Although Owltalon has left without these cats, feel free to have them catch up!)
@CollapsingStars // Fishscale
@Snips // Icetail

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 26th, 2024, 10:01 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

All in all, RiverClan seemed to be settling into their new camp... relatively well. The shadows of battle hung over all of them, seeped into their bones and their expressions. Lark can see it in the way nary a single cat got away without a scratch, she can see it in the way they look over their shoulders, as if half expecting an attack to come yet again.

This isn't unexpected, in fact, Lark would've been more surprised if the echos of war did not hang over their heads. It keeps everyone busy, at the very least, and none so far have come up to her as she sits near the camp entrance, keeping watch over those coming and going. She doesn't expect this quiet to last long - it never does in RiverClan - and she's sure there are plenty with some choice words for her. But, for now, she'll keep standing guard.

[ @dino. - redmire || figured i'd go ahead and get a starter up !! ]

Redmire's injuries still hurt. She was pretty certain that by now, they were infected, and that was why they stung whenever she moved, but she just didn't have the time to care about that right now. Her Clan was practically in shambles. She couldn't afford to laze around and do nothing while others worked to rebuild, especially if she wanted to get one over on Fadingsun. So most of her time was spent out of camp, trying to learn how to hunt in the thicker forests and rockier terrain.

No such luck was to be had, and she was returning empty-pawed yet again. She'd blame it on the injuries and on her exhaustion, regardless of how frustrated she had become. Her frequent outings had her leaving at daybreak and returning periodically as the sun climbed and then sank in the sky, and she was well-aware of the fact she'd missed the last meeting entirely because of this, but she didn't care enough to find somebody to get the details from. They'd have to deal with her ignorance for now.

Imagine her surprise when, the next time she returned to what they were calling their camp, she was greeted by a face she'd hoped to never again see.

Redmire lifted her head and completely stopped in her tracks when she saw Larkwing situated by the camp's entrance. The questions of how, when, and most importantly, why flashed through her thoughts before they were completely overtaken by utter loathing and revulsion, and with a snarl now plastered across her face, she stormed into camp and stopped a whisker's-length away from the other she-cat. "When the hell did you get back?!"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training