Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:28 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 05:23 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:17 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:11 PM
Goldenwing Relation/Friend...
Last post by Levanya
Today 05:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 26th, 2024, 03:45 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Rosekit
2 Moons
3/10
Purrks: None

The scariest part was over. At least, that's what Rosekit had believed and told herself. She didn't want to think about the journey and the battle. She looked around for something to distract herself from the hectic past moon or so.

(open!)
Old June 26th, 2024, 08:01 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
( Sunsetgleam )
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 12 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Sunsetgleam. They were officially a warrior now. They and the other 4 cats they were standing beside all managed to live all the way to warriorhood. And they'll continue to live for..well? Everyone they cared for. They just got their name, and they weren't going to lose it anytime soon. "I'm not going to let anyone down" They spoke, in a quiet tone. That was something they were promising. Until the day they die. Maybe even after, who knows? Even if they didn't have many cats who were happy for specifically them, it doesn't matter. Everyone that stood with them deserve to be cheered for by the rest of the clan. They just know they've tried and they'll continue to try harder. Troutstone. Their former mentor. Sure he's not the best mentor, but far from the worst they could've gotten. He may not be there but that's not a reason why they should forget, especially after he's been the one teaching Sunsetgleam since they first became an apprentice; even if it wasn't perfect.

The young warrior looked towards the rest for a moment. Wrenseeker, Adderstrike, Cobwebfern, Willowtail. "Well, congrats to you 4. I guess we did it. We all worked hard one way or another and it payed off." They gave a smile. This was what they wanted to feel and what they wanted the clan to feel. Happiness. For both the new apprentices and the new warriors, and especially after recent events. [ @Neptune. @Fish @finley !! @SeonghwaBerry | Character Mention ]

Sunsetgleam slowly padded forward back towards the crowd. They did hear who they knew as Wisteriawren cheer for the group. Twice. She seems pretty energetic. And that's something they just wanted to see more of in the clan "Thank you! You're name's pretty as well, y'know?" they replied, a laugh escaping their mouth [ @Rose ]
Purring gently Willowtail gave Sunsetgleam and thankful look. "Thank you, we all worked hard through and through. We deserve this. Lets serve loyally together in the future." Willowtail happily meowed, her eyes alight with pride and thoughtfulness. "That's what I told her." Willowtail purred as Sunsetgleam mentioned the warriors pretty name.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 26th, 2024, 08:17 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

Swiftstream cheered or something [closed, activity post]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old June 26th, 2024, 08:54 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
There was something about the new warriors being made that created a stir of hopefulness within the deputy. She sat tall and proud as she watched the five of them recite their vows and, in turn, receive their names. Even the small part of her that was irritated about deviating from the traditional words was snuffed out among the swelling pride Dusklion felt for the five.

"Wrenseeker! Adderstrike! Sunsetgleam! Willowtail! Cobwebfern!!" The chants came loud as Dusklion leapt to her paws, ignoring the sting of resistance from her flank. This was their moment, and right now it truly felt like RiverClan was gaining some of the stability back they had lost. Five warriors, five cats who had worked their tails off for this moment. Sunsetgleam and Willowtail were heading back to the crowd, but the deputy still tossed them a nod of approval if they turned around to see it. Coming to stop now in front of Adds and Wrenseeker, Dusklion grinned. "Proud of you both. You both have a fire in you, one that RiverClan hasn't seen much of. Use it as warriors, 'n this Clan is gonna burn more brightly than ever before." And with that the deputy, if allowed, would offer to headbutt each of the new warriors, pulling back to nod at both of them.

Then, finally...

Cobs was now Cobwebfern, and for the first time in what felt like moons, true genuine happiness flowed through the deputy. Turning towards her former apprentice, the dark tabby's grin grew. "YOU DID IT, COBS!" came the loud, boisterous congratulating call from Dusklion as she lunged forward, tackling her kid sister in a hug and ruffling the fur between her ears with one paw. She was careful to not knock her over, but stars! She was proud! Blue eyes glimmered as she looked down at her former apprentice, now warrior. "I'm so proud of you, kid!! So proud of you!"

...A part of her couldn't help but think that Wings and Mossy should be here. The pain etched itself into her heart and her smile faltered just briefly before she reached forward and aimed to draw her tongue across the top of Cobs head. She had done it, despite everything that had gotten thrown in her way, Cobs was now Cobwebfern. "After your vigil, we can make you a new nest in the warriors' den 'n put it right next to mine, okay?"

[ Wrenseeker - @Neptune. ] [ Adderpaw - @Fish ] [ Cobwebfern - @finley !! ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old June 26th, 2024, 10:16 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Moonpaw quietly watched, finally deciding to stay quiet.
Old June 26th, 2024, 11:09 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainFall Wonders View Post
---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
Currently Interacting!

============

Lilyglide had not been paying attention to the cats around her. Her light grey paws dug into the ground she was stressing herself out, brain spiraling. Then she tensed up, had she not been seated she may have jumped, That would have been embarrassing, she needed to get it together. Her light yellow eyes look over at Bearsnout, and her ears perk up before she calms down "I'm alright, just worried, We are so far from home, I suppose I wish we weren't exiled from the clans, will we ever make it back?" she mews out her ears lower as her expression saddened. She can't help but miss home. She sighed, knowing she was usually much calmer than this.

"I don't even remember what this meeting was about." She sighed, an expression of how much she was worried for the clan, what if they never make it back? so much could happen where they don't. Worrying a lot she knows, But everything happened so fast it's hard for the she to process it. She looked over at him "Kind of silly, I know. I'm worrying about this like a small kit." She chuckled. She does believe she overreacting a tad, she is sure she is but since the tom came over to chat she miswell talk to him. "Im happy for the new warriors, Don't you think they are going to do great?" she mews.

Bearsnout
The Paladin
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
. . .

The tom let out a hardy chuckle at her reaction. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare ya there!" He sat down beside her, taking her response as an invitation. As she begins to speak of her anxiety his blue eyes filled with sympathy and he nodded. "Ah. I feel the same way as you. I'm feeling awfully homesick. RiverClan is meant for the river! Not the mountains." He paused, giving her a thoughtful smile. "But we must have faith and hope. StarClan will not allow RiverClan to be gone forever, and neither will Fadingsun and Dusklion, and the rest of our high ranks. I know I sure as hell won't! Or maybe I'm just too blindly optimistic." He shrugged. His gaze softened more as she commented about how silly it was. "No. No. It isn't silly at all to be worried. Anxiety's quite a natural thing. I think it's a good thing, in fact; to be worried for our future."

The tom redirected his attention at the ceremony and the tons of cats hooting and hollering for their new warriors. He joined in as well "SUNSETGLEAM! COBWEBFERN! WRENSEEKER! WILLOWTAIL! ADDERSTRIKE!!" He cheered with a grin. That might be what Bearsnout enjoyed most about warrior ceremonies; cheering for his Clanmates. He cheerfully flicked his tail and replied to Lilyglide. "I think the new warriors will do great."

. . .

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Last edited by chickadee; June 26th, 2024 at 11:10 AM.
Old June 26th, 2024, 12:00 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: Atari Camp

Narcissus
| she/her | Atari | Keeper |

Narcissus sat in silence, locked in battle with her eyelids. She wanted to stay awake, but the heat and the sun and the gentle breeze had other plans entirely. She tried pleading, she tried reason, but there was no reply. Her head just kept sinking into her fluffy pelt, her eyelids closing in on her eyes with no hesitation nor mercy.

Her thoughts began to follow the rhythm of her labored blinking. It’s! The! First! Thing! In! The! Morning! You! Can’t! Possibly! Be! Falling! Asleep! Already! Wake! Up! Please..! Narcissus just tried brute-forcing her eyes open, but no. They just collapsed back down with an even greater finality. Well, maybe that was okay. Most of the Young were still fast asleep, so she probably could... just for a second...

Noticing her brother’s presence next to her, she suddenly jumped to her paws, eyes wide with alarm. “I’m awake! I mean, uh, good morning, Hawfinch.” Even her yelps came out rather soft and subdued. She flashed her brother a slightly guilty smile. “How are you? Can I help you with anything?” Of all the cats who could have bore witness to such an embarrassing moment, Narcissus’s brother was one of the better options, at least.

( @Tallstar )
Old June 26th, 2024, 12:00 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye gazed at the ground, her front paws running along the rough stone floor of RiverClan’s new camp, a nervous habit she’d developed almost instantly. A lot was changing in the Clan, even outside its exile. Kits were becoming apprentices, apprentices becoming warriors, and a fair few outsiders were joining as well--including some cats from other Clans. Fadingsun--Fadingstar now--had been especially apprehensive when announcing that news in particular. Given the circumstances, of course many of her Clanmates would be hesitant to welcome in cats from the very Clans that had driven RiverClan from their home.

And how did Heroneye feel about it? She tried asking herself, but there was no answer. Everything just felt a bit further away, like a fish whose scales she could skim with her claws but who would slip away before she could pull it out from the water. When it was clear that such questions bore no fruit, she wondered what she would have thought before, in RiverClan, when everything was normal. Again, nothing. Maybe it was pointless, anyway; the two Heroneyes that existed in her mind were so alien to each other that trying to cross reference them was a waste in the end.

At the very least, she had no interest in antagonizing them. After all, the outsiders could have very easily just left Fadingstar and the kit to fend off the fox on their own, and nobody would have noticed. In such a moment of vulnerability, they could have just sat by and let the cards fall where they may. But they didn’t, so that had to mean something, right?

So Heroneye just sat there, having gone nowhere with her thoughts, just wasting her time.

( @Tallstar )

Last edited by Fits; July 9th, 2024 at 10:24 PM.
Old June 26th, 2024, 12:40 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's ears perked up in surprise at Mistyshard — her, leading the patrol? Alright... she could do that, right? It would've been a tad less intimidating if they were still in their natural habitat, but these mountains... they didn't seem too promising. Dandelion and poppy would be closer to the foothills, she imagined, so... might need to lead them down a tad? These thoughts stirred in her mind, but she nodded firmly in response to her mentor, letting her know she'd do her best. Thankfully, Mistyshard seemed understanding enough that if she couldn't do it right now, she'd take over... but, feeling a tad better than she had the past few days, the dark brown she-cat was determined to try.

Making her way over to her mentor, Berrypaw glanced over at Willowpaw, who had introduced herself. She seemed friendly, with a gentle side to her; that certainly calmed Berry's nerves, knowing there was another nicer cat on the patrol. It wasn't like she had any haughty warriors to impress right now.

The medicine cat apprentice let out a small, friendly purr in greeting and dipped her head. "H-Hi, yes... he's talked about you before. It's... nice to meet you," she mewed kindly, offering a small smile. It was true, Stagheart had talked about Willowpaw plenty of times when he and Berrypaw would sit down and catch up. It was hard to see him these days with her medicine training, but he always seemed to say that her and Willowpaw would get along. She'd been hesitant at first, not one to easily have friends — but with how nice Willowpaw was already being, it was easier to think he'd be right.

Then she sat down, curling her tail over her paws and waited for Rootpaw to arrive.

[ @starry - Mistyshard | @SeonghwaBerry - Willowpaw | @poppy - Rootpaw ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; June 26th, 2024 at 12:41 PM.
Old June 26th, 2024, 12:47 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks:Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

A hunting patrol with his leader and newly reunited sister, he hadn't done this before but it couldn't be different from a normal patrol, right? Falconflight padded after the rest of his patrol, a bit more bounce in his step than usual. This was so cool! Wait, wait stay focused. The main goal was to hunt. He could gush about this experience later.

Orange gaze momentarily flickering to Fadingstar as he spoke, the warrior only chirped a few words before sprinting away. "Got it!" Now, time to see what he could find. Hmm...oh, a vole! He recognised the scent. Dropping into a hunting crouch, he gingerly followed the trail until...aha! The tiny, brown furred creature scuffling about the bushes alerted him that he'd found what he was looking for!

Claws slipping out of their sheaths, Falconflight gathered his hunches in preparation. Wait for it...waaaaait fooooor it...Now! Like a torpedo, the grey tabby exploded from the spot he was crouching in, flying towards the unsuspecting mammal. A squeak was the only resistance he recieved as talons closed in on the creature, flicking it into the air before snapping his jaws around it's fragile body. Breaking it's spine and killing it in an instance.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Corners of his mouth turned up at the sight of his catch. What a killed hunter he was, huh? Head held high and prey clasped in his fangs, Falconflight made his way back to his patrol. Satisfied with the plump vole he had caught. Upon his return, the warrior flashed both his patrolmates a large smile, oblivious of the tension lingering in the atmosphere because wasn't he just so awesome? Who could frown when they saw this handsome face!

@occultation @Neptune.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Closed Thread