- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: The Forest Roars

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
[ shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 26 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash dipped her head to Dawnstar, letting out a little snicker at the name 'Bunnystar'. She began to groom through her pelt, matted in some areas with blood that was mostly not her own. Her paws pricked with excitement at the thought of traversing RiverClan's territory undisturbed — a whole swath of land for the taking! Right after ShadowClan was driven from their camp, too. What good timing.

The she-cat continued to wash herself in silence and waited for her leader to return.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 17th, 2024, 02:49 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @/Undertaker @Myling ]
Raspberryswirl

Raspberry beamed at the leader's instruction, for once not caught off guard by the sound of her name being listed. Yes, yes, yes. She was excited to explore, and ready to make up for her sorry performance in battle. Willowpaw's melancholy tone drew her attention to her sister, and she nodded in understanding, giving the apprentice's head an affectionate lick before she went off. The battle was over, and Raspberryswirl had faith that the medicine cats would see to her sister's wellbeing.

As the patrol waited for further instruction, the grey molly noticed her clanmates cleaning up and was once again reminded of her rugged appearance. Cheeks warming, she turned her head to begin licking her flank swiftly, combing out the dried blood from Birdsnow's claw marks and ignoring the sting that came with each swipe. Once the fur around the punctures lay flat once more, she turned her attention to the long fur around her collar, brushing out the tangles fervently.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old June 17th, 2024, 04:15 PM

My Mood: Queenly

@Moonraven

SilverFur would bow her head to her leader. "Of course Twilightstar" she would meow. She would look around for Sunburst before she left to go apologise for jumping on him. When she had done that she would then travel back to collect her prey to take back to camp.

She would then leave riverclan camp.
Old June 18th, 2024, 09:29 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend

· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker idly licked at her wound, only flicking an ear towards her leader’s voice as she heard her name called for a border exploration patrol. Were they really going to take some of RiverClan’s territory? Hmm, perhaps that meant more fishing spots. Her mind was drawn to their last excursion; the look on Dawnstar’s face as a rather petulant toad decided her muzzle was the perfect perch. Then it was drawn to the glimmer in her eyes when Mistlewhisker presented the body of the offending toad to her. How she had really looked at Mistlewhisker, scrutinizing her dedication, like she was truly seeing it for the first time.

While her jest that in exchange for the lesson Dawnstar allow her to do it again had been mostly that—a jest—against her will a kernel of hope flickered in her chest that Dawnstar would take her up on the offer.

As cats separated into their groups, Mistlewhisker pushed herself to bloodied paws and stood at the ready. A few cat-lengths away Dawnstar slung harsh words at a rabbit who had stepped out of line, and Mistlewhisker watched with cool detachment. At least he had the grace to leave without a fight.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old June 18th, 2024, 05:31 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Well, good riddance. Bumblestar rolled her eyes as the tom booked it. His problem, and if he wanted to try to show up later, he could deal with her claws in his throat.

Casting a glance to where Twilightstar and Dawnstar were speaking, she raised her voice to call out, "Unless you two need me for anything, I'm takin' my Clan back to their camps!" The territory could be explored and claimed later, Bumblestar wasn't in any rush, nor did she have her eyes on anything specific aside from retaking Cattail Pond since the badgers had apparently been handled.

[ @Undertaker @Moonraven ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 19th, 2024, 09:03 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven - Twilightstar | @Dino - Bumblestar | @Mica - Mistlewhisker | @squidz - Briarsplash | @Estelle - Sleepypaw | @ophelia - Rasberryswirl | @Aroogi - Tuftedtusk

Silverfur was getting off too easily in Dawnstar's opinion, but as it wasn't her warrior it wasn't like she'd butt into the older leader's decision. Her amber eyes flashed as Twilightstar spoke about waiting to patrol. Much to Dawnstar's irritation, she made sense. She wasn't sure what they'd run into and bringing a group of already wounded cats, despite how minor, would be inviting trouble. Why push if she didn't have to? Dawnstar would say she was lucky, but the leader knew it was just a difference in skill, that she hadn't lost a single clanmate in this battle. Normally she had to bury a few of them.

The scarred tabby turned her head when Bumblestar called out and spoke about heading back to her camp. Sighing, Dawnstar walked away from Twilightstar and waved her tail at Bumblestar. "Nope, we're done here." She told Bumblestar and then looked at her patrol.

"Change in plans, we're heading home first and patrolling later. We're taking what's left in the prey pile and heading back to camp." She told her clanmates. After stopping to see what was left of the prey, 2 mice, 2 birds, and 2 squirrels, She grabbed five of the six pieces and left one of her clanmates to grab the last piece, once Lostspark was done dealing with WindClan, she led the patrol home.
[ +2 mice, + 2 squirrel, + 1 bird]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 20th, 2024, 04:01 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 8 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw stared silently as the apprentice cried out at him before running off. A monster... was that what his mother thought of him as well? Was he... were they right to have done this? Rabbitpaw couldn't help but slowly sink down into the ground, his head growing fuzzy as he stared after the apprentice that was no longer visible and then to all the other fleeing Riverclan cats. Cats his age, older, younger... Was Windclan right to do this? Rabbitpaw wasn't sure where all this self-doubt came from all of a sudden, after all he had wanted to help battle Riverclan since the night of his ceremony but now that it's done he was... he didn't know how he was feeling right now. No. No, they have long since deserved this, Rabbitpaw, they...they killed Fallownose, and hurt Twistedpaw, and killed Fernrise, and broke into camp and and..and... He couldn't help the tears that welled up in the corners of his eyes as he dropped his muzzle to the ground.

He watched the few tears fall to the ground by his paws. It was going to be okay, he just needed to be happy Rabbitpaw right now and then he could hide at the maple tree and then cry there. Alone. Figure out his thoughts when he wasn't laying in who know's blood and his clan was all safe and getting help from Miss Lightningstorm at camp. He raised a paw and tentatively wiped his eyes dry. He ignored the stinging of his ear and the way he felt the drying blood from his ear smear. Crowtooth's voice was a welcome repeive from his thoughts and the blonde sat back up onto his haunches and looked over his shoulder towards the tunneler. He looked hurt... and, oh, poor Winterpaw. He looked... Rabbitpaw couldn't even really smile at his mentor's comment about the three of them matching.

He slowly got up onto his paws and a dead weight kind of tired was suddenly pressing down on him. Though that made sense, he saw how tired his clan was after they had returned from the mink fight. Rabbitpaw padded forward slowly and oh so gently pressed his head into Crowtooth's chest if the older tom allowed it. He wouldn't cry, but Rabbitpaw could feel the burning in his eyes and the stinging in his nose. "I don't feel like I did good. Am I broken because of that, Crowtooth?" His voice was tight with emotion and he could hardly speak because of the tears clogging his throat. "Mama didn't want this..I heard. I... That apprentice...she called me a monster, am I?"

Was that apprentice fearing for her life? Did she think that Rabbitpaw was going to kill her?
[ @Rani - Crowtooth | @zozelen - Winterpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; June 22nd, 2024 at 12:53 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 08:10 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

How unbecoming. Sleepypaw left Miss Grandmama to her privacy with the bunny star as she struggled to clean the blood of her fur with minimal licking involved, claws meticulously picking off the dried-together strands of fur and shaking off the excess as much as was allowed when the dark leader called out. Despite her struggles (or perhaps it was her dark fur), the starry-spotted apprentice looked up to find Miss Grandmama had made a change of plans; whatever the other leader had said, it must've been of importance for Miss Grandmama to heed her words and change her mind. Sleepypaw admitted she was a little upset, having been curious what RiverClan's territory ought to look like compared to their swampy home. But alas. With a simple nod of understanding, Sleepypaw got up with a limp and moved to pick up the remaining bird off the preypile and follow her grandmother back home.

[ @Undertaker - +1 bird ]

Old June 20th, 2024, 08:27 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
As the rabbit leader and her cabal left, Mistlewhisker heard Dawnstar's voice ring out over the remaining clan. Mistlewhisker's ear flicked curiously, wondering what had changed the leader's mind. Perhaps Dawnstar would tell her later.

Moving to the prey pile, Mistlewhisker bent down and grabbed two squirrels and a mouse from the prey-pile.

[Mistlewhisker gained +2 squirrels, +1 mouse!]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:10 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
26 Moons - WindClan Warrior

Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Active | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

Even as he worked with the prey left behind, it was clear only Silverrose had approached him, and the Maine Coon mix merely turned to glance at her as she spoke, informing him on the lack of herbs RiverClan had. His mouth forming a silent oh in response, he twitched an ear, uncertain how to react to that. It was a shame for certain, but Lightningstorm had never been shy about needing herbs. If she required something, he was pretty sure she would let the warriors know. Loudly. And with many a glare. The thought alone was almost enough to make him shudder.

"That. Is. A shame. But. At least. We can. Feed. The clan. Well. I'll. Take back. These. I am. Quite. Quite big. Might. As well. Make my. Size. Be useful. For once," the pale furred warrior mewed softly as he nuzzled the pile he'd gathered for himself before beginning to place some of the larger pieces onto his back, the tailed, smaller vermin easier to carry in his maw.

@Estelle [Silverrose]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios