Old June 6th, 2024, 03:13 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs !! i am forgetful lol
My Mood: Starving
Default Re: The Forest Roars

SNOWFOOT
WindClan | He/Him | 12 moons
@taillow

FINALLY.

Snowfoot flew like a bullet from Twilightstar’s vocal trigger, paws outstretched for the flesh of those rancid river dwellers. Adrenaline rushed in his veins, fueling him forward unlike a rush he'd ever felt before. He would finally get the battle he dreamed of as a kit, and he would surely go down in WindClan's history as the greatest fighter!

It wasn’t long before he locked eyes on a familiar dusk-colored pelt he recognized from the gatherings he attended – RiverClan’s new deputy. Dusklion. Excellent.

With paws carrying him like the wind, Snowfoot lowered his head to plow into her side with a feral snarl. “FOR WINDCLAN!!!”

TINYTHUNDER
RiverClan | She/Her | 28 moons
(open!) and @Starfall whenever you're ready!

The sound was horrid, like something straight from her night terrors. Tinythunder's head snapped up at the scene, eyes widened as she breathed, "N-no!!" She leapt to her paws and distressed panic was quickly replaced with slit-eyed rage, white fur bristling. "RIVERCLAN DEFEND YOURSELVES!!!" Like a tiny flame ripping through a dry field, she rushed toward the WindClan army with claws outstretched for whoever dared to fall in her path.

Last edited by Patagonia; June 6th, 2024 at 03:18 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 03:15 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

BOTH CATS MENTIONED ARE RIVERCLAN!!

DEWPAW

Purrks ; Well insulated
Riverclan

Dewpaw tw for disassociation and derealization!

Dewpaw shot up from leaning upon Caveclaw. The noise. Her eyes were wide as she watched as a sea of angry cats ran through the camp. She gave a gentle headbutt to Caveclaw. She stood out, being white-furred. She watched the blurry figures start to fight, ears up to attention. Fear kept her frozen, again. She felt herself moving on her own into the fight, looking for anyone her size and age to take down.

--------

FISHSCALE

Purrks ; Mindreader
​Riverclan

He stared at the cats invading. This wasn't their camp- But he soon realized it no longer would be his either, not with the way the opposing clans came flooding in. He shot up and began running through the crowd. He was ready to claw anyone, someone. Didn't matter who at this point. He needed to defend whatever was going to be left of his clan.

@Tallstar (Dewpaw and Fishscale are ready to fight!) @IDIOTICBEAN101
Old June 6th, 2024, 03:16 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The only cat who currently knows that Fadingstar is going by his leader name is Dusklion. Please continue to refer to him as Fadingsun IC until he officially announces his new name

Fadingstar had been expecting the attack. He'd been expecting that ShadowClan would join in. What he hadn't been expecting, as he saw the cats crashing in on their camp all around him, was to smell ThunderClan in the mix.

That rat-hearted coward. Decided to play it safe with WindClan and ShadowClan instead of putting her big girl paws on and thinking for herself.

It was in that moment that any part of him that cared about the other three Clans disappeared. From then on, they could burn, drown, and be driven out of their territory time and time again; he would not lift a paw to help for as long as they were all ruled by tyrants.

"RiverClan!" he screeched. "The festering dung in ThunderClan have joined the rat-hearts in ShadowClan's ranks to assault us; I want every able-bodied and trained cat out here now! Kits and untrained apprentices, I want you in the nursery and staying there until told otherwise!"

With that, he flung himself into the conflict.

[ RiverClan: Please pay attention to these OOC notes, as this will be a fast-paced situation!

Fadingstar will be calling for an evacuation on Saturday, June 8. At that time, he will expect all RiverClan cats to flee. I strongly suggest you try to have your cat's battles wrapped up by the end of the weekend!

I'll provide further instructions once we reach the point where an evacuation is called for. I strongly discourage anyone from having their cat flee before the evacuation is called for, as Fadingstar will see that as a problem and your cat may be punished or kicked out of the Clan depending on their rank. Please direct any questions or concerns to a high rank!

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CollapsingStars @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Kedamono @Rose @glitch @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @ashtuft @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @interloper5 @lionparty25 @sootflame @kenjaku )

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 6th, 2024, 03:16 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
RiverClan

------------------

Caveclaw watched as enemy cats flooded in.
"Dewpaw, stay alive." They said quickly, before dashing over to defend the nursery.

@CollapsingStars

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Oleanderkit(ThunderClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; June 6th, 2024 at 03:17 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 03:18 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ BUMBLESTAR - THUNDERCLAN ]

And then it was upon them.

Twilightstar's order sent Bumblestar leading her warriors down the hill in a mad dash. Caterwauls had already begun to rise from the camp as WindClan descended, and with a commanding snarl to her own forces, Bumblestar reared up to shred a path through the bramble walls so that they could flood into the clearing.

Her warriors could handle themselves. Bumblestar peeled off immediately, gray fur the first thing to catch her eye. Her claws claws were already out as she lunged, seeking to hook them into flesh and plunge her teeth into their shoulder.

RiverClan would be stripped of their dignity by the time midnight reached its peak, but Bumblestar would ensure she stripped at least one of them of their life first. [ @glitch ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Rainbow Rat

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy

Snakepelt perked their ears when their name was called. They turned towards an unfamiliar face, thinking her to be Drizzlecloud. As soon as she talked to Snakepelt, though, they realized that in fact she was NOT Drizzlecloud, and Springlight instead. They were still cordial, but a bit embarrassed that they didn't know which medicine cat was who.

"I'll do the ... absolute best I can, no ... no matter what it ...takes."

They assured Springlight before turning to go to Drizzlecloud. Snakepelt felt awkward once again. Communicating with a cat they'd never really seen was ... tough for them. Though they could be fluid in speech, no matter the fact. But Snakepelt felt a certain pang of respect for medicine cats, especially for Drizzlecloud and Springlight since they were from their clan.

Snakepelt gave a courteous nod to the medicine cat and made an effort to sit near her, if not right next to. They were determined to do their job well, as with most other things. They waited alongside Drizzlecloud for Nightgaze.

[ @iliri - Springlight, @Omari - Drizzlecloud, @Morrigan - Nightgaze ]

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus

Last edited by rubberRatroom; June 6th, 2024 at 03:20 PM.
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
SHADOWCLAN

she/her. 11 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw's blood runs cold as she catches the sound of twilightstar's order. attack. attack. this is actually happening and she feels..like some evil villain from the depths of the dark forest. who was she to be apart of this and kick a clan out of their rightful home? why were they playing judge, jury, and executioner? "move..g-gotta..move.." she reminds herself. she's not sure which is worse: fighting and possibly getting turn to shreds, or facing the wrath of dawnstar if she doesn't fight. probably dawn.

with shaky paws, the apprentice races after her clanmates, entering riverclan's camp. her ears are flat against her skull, claws unsheathing and scraping against the dirt. there were cats already fighting, oh no. just!! remember what mistlewhisker taught you!, she thinks before trying to take in a deep breath which seems nearly impossible.

[ @IDIOTICBEAN101 may the battle begin lol ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; June 6th, 2024 at 03:18 PM.
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @iliri @Jayvines @IDIOTICBEAN101

A grim feeling sank through the gray molly as she moved with her Clan, sticking beside her mate with lapis eyes darting to her daughter every so often. She didn't enjoy fighting. She was frightened of seeing her parents in ShadowClan, afraid of seeing her former Clanmates. But as they neared the camp, standing on a hill, she found a rising fire of determination set ablaze in her. Staring at the camp wall, knowing that they were in there.

The cats who almost killed her children. The cats who had poisoned her, endangering the lives of all 8 of her babies that grew inside her. And suddenly, she wasn't as afraid anymore. The ShadowClan scent that had her muscles tense and her eyes wide were forgotten, even after all the trauma, even after they had maimed her beloved Spring. Because temporarily, her focus was on RiverClan. The cats who dared threaten her new Clan. Her new family.

Leaning closer to breathe in her mate's comforting, warm scent, she tried to pressed her cheek to his as they prepared to attack. "I love you. Be safe." She murmured, her heart pounding with anxiousness. She couldn't lose him tonight. Or ever. Then, she turned to try and catch the eye of her darling, beautiful daughter, oceanic eyes trying to meet Spring's. She hadn't spent as much time with her kit as she had hoped, spending hours each day searching the territories for her lost kits. The heartbroken mother had lost some of her litter, and then lost time with the ones she had left. And that was a mistake she wouldn't make again.

Twilightstar's battle cry shook Dovefluff's bones, and with one last glance at Lion and Spring, she surged forward with the rest of the cats, striding into the camp, attempting to stay near her mate but the wave of cats steered her away soon enough. Mind locked in, she leaped at a nearby RiverClan warrior (Caveclaw), with the snarl of a vengeance-starved mother, attempting to bowl the cat over and score her claws down their face.

She wasn't a violent cat. But this felt good. It felt... right.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; June 6th, 2024 at 03:21 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 03:22 PM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The only cat who currently knows that Fadingstar is going by his leader name is Dusklion. Please continue to refer to him as Fadingsun IC until he officially announces his new name

Fadingstar had been expecting the attack. He'd been expecting that ShadowClan would join in. What he hadn't been expecting, as he saw the cats crashing in on their camp all around him, was to smell ThunderClan in the mix.

That rat-hearted coward. Decided to play it safe with WindClan and ShadowClan instead of putting her big girl paws on and thinking for herself.

It was in that moment that any part of him that cared about the other three Clans disappeared. From then on, they could burn, drown, and be driven out of their territory time and time again; he would not lift a paw to help for as long as they were all ruled by tyrants.

"RiverClan!" he screeched. "The festering dung in ThunderClan have joined the rat-hearts in ShadowClan's ranks to assault us; I want every able-bodied and trained cat out here now! Kits and untrained apprentices, I want you in the nursery and staying there until told otherwise!"

With that, he flung himself into the conflict.

[ RiverClan: Please pay attention to these OOC notes, as this will be a fast-paced situation!

Fadingstar will be calling for an evacuation on Saturday, June 8. At that time, he will expect all RiverClan cats to flee. I strongly suggest you try to have your cat's battles wrapped up by the end of the weekend!

I'll provide further instructions once we reach the point where an evacuation is called for. I strongly discourage anyone from having their cat flee before the evacuation is called for, as Fadingstar will see that as a problem and your cat may be punished or kicked out of the Clan depending on their rank. Please direct any questions or concerns to a high rank!

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CollapsingStars @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Kedamono @Rose @glitch @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @ashtuft @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @interloper5 @lionparty25 @sootflame @kenjaku )

snailkit
tomhe/him - 5 moons
agatha kitty [active!]

Snailkit quickly limped into the nursery, eyes wide in shock.
He had heard tidbits about some sort of ‘raid’ through earlier meetings, but he never expected this.
He was terrified.

“I.. wh- HHHH.. I’m scared..” he mumbled.

(open)

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc

Last edited by ashtuft; June 6th, 2024 at 03:25 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 03:22 PM

Bump Policy: At any time

Skunkridge-Any Pronouns
ThunderClan

------------------

Skunkridge ran down with their clanmates, looking for cats to fight.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Oleanderkit(ThunderClan)