Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Evenilolia's art shop!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:40 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:39 AM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:14 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 01:06 AM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Rose
Today 12:55 AM

Old May 26th, 2024, 03:04 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw ducked her head shyly at Mistyshard's and some other's praise, grateful for the positive words. They couldn't get rid of her self-depreciation, but it made it sting a little less. Had she done well? Hard to believe, especially with all her awkward lapses, but... at least she could try to believe them. It'd gotten the job done, and that's what mattered at least!

Berrypaw nodded in agreement at splitting up the groups and listened intently at Mistyshard's descriptions of the herbs — there were a few she'd seen in the medicine den, but hadn't yet learned or committed their name and uses to memory. She silently rehearsed everything as she followed her mentor towards Sleepy Thicket, casting a glance backwards to ensure that the others in her group were following.

/ Mistyshard ( @starry ) |Beastflame ( @ophelia ) | Falconflight ( @Morrigan ) | Duskleaf ( @Seamrog ) | Morningmimic ( @Ladiebugg )

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old May 26th, 2024, 03:18 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

@occultation

“Right here!” Rosehawk called over, ice-blue eyes glittering.

(Sorry for short lol)
Old May 26th, 2024, 03:40 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

@occultation
Crowglow perked up at the idea of sparring with his leader. "I'm open for the idea of sparring! It can give Grimpaw and Dogpaw a good demonstration. Just don't humiliate me in front of them."
Skyfall simply watched, keeping a close eye on his apprentice- who was nervously looking around. Moonpaw quietly kept close to Skyfall, her tail swishing gently.
Old May 26th, 2024, 09:08 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Lurking

Freezefire sat in the middle of camp, worrying. Will there be a battle with Windclan? If so, would her soon-to-be-born kits be safe? Would she be safe? How many cats would die? Would Riverclan be driven out? Would Riverclan die out? If Riverclan died out, would the other clans die too? If all the clans died out, would Starclan die out? If Starclan died out, would the Dark Forest destroy everything? Freezefire just sat there, sobbing.

Old May 27th, 2024, 09:13 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Stickpaw trotted around the clearing, chasing after an insect of sorts, she was unsure of what kind it was.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old May 27th, 2024, 09:17 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Antlerbranch and Rainpaw are still here

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old May 27th, 2024, 11:52 AM
downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired

Springkit
3 moons - He/him - no purrks

Springkit was... conflicted.

Everything that was going on felt like a lot right now. Windclan might attack them, both Shadowclan and Thunderclan hated them for reasons he hadn't fully comprehended yet, and a clanmate had pretty recently been executed in camp, and after the chaos of a meeting that had been Berrypaw's and Dusklion's promotions. Speaking of the new deputy, Springkit was worried about too.

It was all too confusing. He hadn't really been able to talk about any of it with his mom since she had only really become interested in the politics of the other clans now when they became a threat to her family and always started acting weird when he mentioned anything about Fogmuzzle.

As his mind wandered on, so did his gaze over the camp... and found Wrenpaw...
Ok, this was not a very thought-through decision, but Springkit promptly got to his paws and trotted over to the apprentice. "Hey, Wrenpaw, the spontaneity had delayed the doubt, but he did hesitate for a heartbeat before speaking again. "What do you think about everything going on right now? I mean like with Windclan, fogmuzzle's... death... and dusklion and all?"

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old May 27th, 2024, 12:13 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
eventually jayfrost would have to accept that, as the sun crept higher on the sky and the days got longer, he was trying harder and harder to avoid garlicfeather and anything else. he'd be trapped in the nursery, something he had been strongly looking forwards to but had faded to pretty much indifference, and was trying to avoid everyone for as long as possible beforehand.
the thought of being stuck in camp with garlicfeather made him nervous, especially after the blamage that had been their last conversation and the stupid flips his stomach liked to do around the other.
he should ask dusklion for an apprentice..no he was going to look after kits soon. random apprentices would have to do for now.
ripped grey ears twitched towards the multitude of different sounds outside the clearing, birds chirping, mice in the grass, water rushing, quiet pawsteps, as the tabby stepped out of the nursery. mind previously wardering the seemingly endless stretch of thoughts and issues, his focus lay on his surroundings now, letting cool blue eyes scan the clearing. quite a few cats were up already, wrenpaws grey fur, not unlike his own, stuck out amongst the crowd, not necesarrily because of the colour but rather because he had been looking for apprentices or warriors he could stand to be around.
the warrior approached slowly, his ever present limp was less obvious this way and it would come across as more casual than a brisk walk would. "wrenpaw, we're going out for some hunting alright?"

[ @Neptune. ]

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old May 27th, 2024, 12:35 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Wrenpaw
~<>~
77/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

A moment of quiet... those are hard to come by with the chaos surrounding her Clan at all times for some reason. Seriously, was there not one moon that could pass without some sort of threat to RiverClan's safety? Still, Wren will take the quiet when she can get it, and right now that quiet involved sitting in the clearing and grabbing something to fill her belly - a small salmon would do just fine.

She was just taking her first bite when a kit wandered over to her.... why??? The silver feline is almost certain she radiates enough 'don't approach me or I'll claw your ears off' vibes to deter even the most daring kitten - so what makes this one any different? And then she thinks she recognizes him. He was the one who spoke up a meeting ago when she was getting borderline harassed, wasn't he? Hm. This one should be ok then.

Listening to his questions as she chews, Wren can't help but wonder why he came to her of all cats. She's not exactly popular, or anything, but maybe it's easier to ask an apprentice than it is to ask a warrior.

"What do I think about it?" She repeats, licking the fish oil from her lip as she considers how to answer. There was the honest route, or the optimistic route... most would probably choose the latter when discussing important clan matters and politics with a kitten, but Wren isn't most cats. "I think that if this clan doesn't shape up soon we might as well not be a clan anymore." She states rather bluntly. "And I think that if there weren't a bunch of thrill seeking morons looking to cause trouble and instigate conflict with other Clans just for the sheer fact that they can, we probably wouldn't be in this position now. Fogmuzzle got what was coming for her, she threatened my life and threatening a clanmate's life isn't something that should be allowed to let slide," she pauses, a small smile tugging at the corner of her mouth as she thinks of the slowly souring tongue sitting in the lining of her nest. She'd need to get rid of that soon... maybe when she finally has her warrior name and can leave camp alone.

"As for WindClan and Dusklion... I make no secret that I'm not our deputy's biggest fan. She's... fine I guess, she does an alright job, but I don't like her temper - it's part of the reason WindClan's right on our ass. Maybe the inevitable war could have been... I dunno, put on hold?? If she hadn't killed Fallownose, and it had only been the idiots invading their camp? Maybe we could've gotten away with just giving them territory to appease them. But there's also the detail of those two warriors who tortured an apprentice.

"We've done a lot of unjust wrongs to WindClan and I don't see a way out of that for us right now. So we get the next natural progression of things: War."
She stops for a moment after that, and pushes the salmon she'd been eating a little toward Springkit - a silent invitation to share. "Why ask me? What do you think of out current politics?"

[ springkit - @Luminous ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old May 27th, 2024, 12:39 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
eventually jayfrost would have to accept that, as the sun crept higher on the sky and the days got longer, he was trying harder and harder to avoid garlicfeather and anything else. he'd be trapped in the nursery, something he had been strongly looking forwards to but had faded to pretty much indifference, and was trying to avoid everyone for as long as possible beforehand.
the thought of being stuck in camp with garlicfeather made him nervous, especially after the blamage that had been their last conversation and the stupid flips his stomach liked to do around the other.
he should ask dusklion for an apprentice..no he was going to look after kits soon. random apprentices would have to do for now.
ripped grey ears twitched towards the multitude of different sounds outside the clearing, birds chirping, mice in the grass, water rushing, quiet pawsteps, as the tabby stepped out of the nursery. mind previously wardering the seemingly endless stretch of thoughts and issues, his focus lay on his surroundings now, letting cool blue eyes scan the clearing. quite a few cats were up already, wrenpaws grey fur, not unlike his own, stuck out amongst the crowd, not necesarrily because of the colour but rather because he had been looking for apprentices or warriors he could stand to be around.
the warrior approached slowly, his ever present limp was less obvious this way and it would come across as more casual than a brisk walk would. "wrenpaw, we're going out for some hunting alright?"

[ @Neptune. ]

Wrenpaw
~<>~
78/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

"Sure," Wrenpaw agrees with a yawn as Jayfrost approaches with the idea of a hunting patrol. She's always itching for something to do, might as well jump on an opportunity when one presented itself, right? "River or land?" She asks as she stands and waits to follow the warrior into the territory.

[ jayfrost - @/alec ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests