Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 04:06 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 04:05 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 04:04 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 04:02 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 04:02 PM

Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:08 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

[ @starry ]

Berrypaw shakily stood in the middle of the clearing, taking in a deep breath. Okay... you can do this. Mistyshard had given her a great pep talk and she'd felt confident, but now, out here under the surveying gazes of all her Clanmates, she felt like melting into a puddle.

"E..." Her voice faltered. Everyone staring at her, being the center of attention? Demanding her voice be heard? All very unlike the medicine cat apprentice, who now wanted to shrink in her own skin. C'mon, fish-brain! Silently cursing her own anxiousness, Berrypaw cleared her throat and tried again. "E-Exuse me, everyone! Mistyshard and I need an emergency patrol to go out and gather herbs before... well, you know..." She trailed off searching her mind for more words to say; they easily got lost behind her panic. Taking in another shaky breath and shuffling her restless paws, the apprentice raised her voice once more. "We're low on stock and could use all the paws we could get. If you'd like to come, and are willing to help, just, uh... just gather around us!"

There. It was done. She let out a shudder and stood there as cats began to walk over, waiting for the group to assemble.

[OPEN]

MENTIONS FOR THOSE THAT ALREADY VOLUNTEERED (just have your cat show up and tag us to show that they're here!):

[ @taillow @ophelia @Seamrog @constellation @Dolomedes @zBlaze @Morrigan @glitch ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; May 23rd, 2024 at 03:09 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:12 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 19 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze padded over immediately to the medicine cat apprentice. It was clear that she was gearing up for patrols, but emergency patrols at arhat. Thought that should be expected with the current stance with Riverclan’s situation. They weren’t going to get away with scratches to show for it in any world out there. The lionheart found himself a spot in front of Berrypaw and offered the herbalist a small nod and smile. “I can go alone and make a couple of trips for whatever you need.” Seabreeze was good at patrolling, it was what he found himself doing most often even when he doesn’t mean to. Might as well embrace it at this point.
[ @squidz - Berrypaw ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:25 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Goldfish, much stronger since her kitting, made quick work of trotting over
Toward the new, quote anxious, medicine cat apprentice. It was very, very
Tempting to step closer to the brown cat and calm her down. With much
Effort, the therapeutic bicolor halted a few pawsteps away from Berrypaw,
And subconsciously shifted the weight of her haunches. Despite the fact
She had avoided comforting her, she still couldn't stop herself from giving a
Tiny, playfully reassuring wink with one golden, ebony pupiled hue. After all,
It almost felt pathetic, the spotted Molly's inability to speak in front of a
Crowd. It made her feel guilty. What for, she didn't know. "That was good, kitto."
She offered, for praise was what she resorted to in order to comfort kits as
Well as apprentices. And it usually worked. Usually.

._______._____._______.
| @squidz |

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:25 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrk: Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

Falconflight turned his head the medicine apprentice's voice. Emergency herb patrol? Why not. He was bored anyway, this would give him something to do and get his mind off things. Rising to his paws he padded over, tail flicking causally. "Sure, I'll come. What do ya need?" He asked as he approached the medicine cats. He didn't know his herbs very well so he'd need some description of it, otherwise he might be as useful as a newborn kit.

@starry @squidz

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:42 PM
Chasing the Solar Eclipse

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Duskleaf made his way over upon hearing Berrypaw’s call. Come to think of it, it was the first time he’d ever heard the medicine cat apprentice addressing the clan before, and he listened as she asked for cats to join an emergency herb patrol. Stocking up on herbs before the inevitable war was probably the best thing RiverClan could do right now, the thought of leaving this place he called home upset him, but it was either leave or die fighting an impossible war. And the last thing RiverClan needed right now was more death, he’d been assigned a duty to protect kits and queens from invading warriors outside the nursery, just in case any snake-hearted enemies tried to harm them, and already he was imagining the scene. So stocking up on herbs would certainly be helpful for that, even if RiverClan didn’t want to, there would still be fighting and injury.

"I'll come on the herb patrol." He offered. Duskleaf usually had quite a lighthearted and upbeat tone to his voice, now his voice was completely serious, reflecting the dire situation. "We need those herbs now more than ever."

@squidz @starry
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:59 PM
birthday girl

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

redwater
She/her {Rc} Queen

Redwater padded up, grumbling.

[ @squidz ]
Old May 23rd, 2024, 05:11 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @squidz ]
Beastflame

A meek voice rang out across the clearing, and Beastflame turned his head from his perch on a nearby stone to find Berrypaw requesting assistance for an herb patrol. Recently, the large tom had garnered a large amount of respect for the work of the medicine cats due to his own experiences, but even if that weren't the case he still would have offered to help. The grey warrior had much to prove nowadays.
Beastflame pulled himself to his paws and leapt off the rock, landing heavily on the dirt and padding over slowly. He was still sore and tired from his...adventure, but the medicine cats had done a nice job patching him up. "I'm up for it," he rumbled, settling nearby to await further instruction.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old May 23rd, 2024, 08:41 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
There was something so... prideful at seeing cats come at the call of Berrypaw. From the side of camp where Dusklion had been sitting she had watched with a thoughtful expression. Her muscles had been tensed, ready to rip the ears off any cat that dared to disrespect the young cat - but so far her Clan was surprising her. Good. She knew that with the tensions now at an all time high between RiverClan and WindClan (Twilightstar's words echoed through her head at the gathering, and Dusk had to stifle the sharp stab of guilt) they would need all the herbs they could get.

...And as much as she hated to admit it, the deputy knew she needed to work on repairing her reputation within the Clan. Part of her wondered if her brother would join this call; she hadn't seen much of him since their talk after the meeting and it made her feel... well, she wasn't sure. Rising to her paws the small dark tabby padded over, casting a glance at the cats gathered. She didn't stop in front of them, and instead kept going until she was able to flank the young cat. Dusk wasn't sure how Berrypaw would take it, and gave her a small, cautionary glance and the start of a smile.

"Best to perhaps go out in groups, just incase," the deputy offered her input with a glance towards Breezy. After a bit of it lingering she then returned to watch Berrypaw."Tell us what you guys need, kid, 'n we'll help you 'n Mists stock that den so full it'll spill out into camp." A little attempt at humor and a slightly bigger smile towards Berrypaw (she tried to ignore the look the young she-cat had given her at the gathering as the Clan had departed), after bringing her gaze to those who had gathered. She gave them all an appreciative nod, standing tall (well, as tall as she could) next to her fellow high rank.

Hearing grumbling coming from Redwater however had her eyes narrowing slightly, a silent warning for the queen to knock off whatever had her grouchy. Dusklion intended to let Berrypaw (and Mists, if she ended up coming too) take the reigns on this situation - but if her Clanmates started acting like fish-brains she'd have no problem putting a quick stop to it.

[ Berrypaw - @squidz ] [ Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ] [ Goldfish - @zBlaze ]
[ Falconflight - @Morrigan ] [ Duskleaf - @Seamrog ] [ Redwater - @constellation ] [ Beastflame - @ophelia ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old May 24th, 2024, 08:48 AM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @redshiftreign - i thinkk we talked abt this
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebpaw stretched, waking up from the quick nap she had taken before preparing for her night hunting lesson. eveningthaw had promised to take her out, and she was thinking of getting in some tracking and stalking practise along the way. tiredly exiting the apprentice den, her eyes glimmered in the dark, darting around for the older warrior.

' you appear familiar dear
(you look just like my bathroom mirror) '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old May 24th, 2024, 02:48 PM
birthday girl

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Redwater
She/her // 21 moons // Queen // “Go away.”

Redwater stared at Dusklion with a bored expression plastered over her usual grimace, and turned back towards Berrypaw.

“Sigh. I can lead one of the patrols, if you need.” she said darkly, her usual sarcastic energy gone. Tiredness hadn’t overcome her yet, and it never will. She straightened and adjusted her paws around her swollen belly. Herbs would distract her from her… kits.

“I’m fit enough!” she barked when she saw Berrypaw’s hesitant expression. “Don’t—“ oh yeah. Dusklion. She halted her rant and looked away from the kind-of-menacing-and-terrifying deputy and coughed awkwardly.

“I’ll go wherever you want… Berrypaw.” She said, trying to keep the snarl out of her voice.

[ @squidz — Berrypaw // @starry — Mistyshard // @Dolomedes — Seabreeze // @zBlaze — Goldfish // @Morrigan — Falconflight // @Seamrog — Duskleaf // @ophelia — Beastflame ]

Last edited by constellation; May 24th, 2024 at 02:54 PM.