Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:44 AM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:39 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:26 AM
writing commissions
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 07:21 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:08 AM

Old May 23rd, 2024, 04:14 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

~♥︎~ Silkpaw: The Fool, Reversed
ShadowClan, he/him ~♥︎~

Silkpaw jumps when Mistlewhisker's call reaches his ears, and nearly drops the herb bundle that Mossfreckle had entrusted him with. He listened to the instructions, and when she moved on from those that were helping the Medicine Cat, he padded over to the brown tabby and where he stood at the new Medicine Den.
He placed the leaf bound herbs on the ground.
"Do you want me to - is there somewhere you want me to put the herbs, or do I leave them to you?"
He didn't want to just drop them and dash if the Medicine Cat needed assistance, but he remembered Mistlewhisker saying not to crowd Mossfreckle, so he took a few steps back, trying not to crowd him.

[ 2 blessed thistle // 2 boneset // 1 borage ]
[ @ellie ]

◆◇ Honeybite: The Devil, Reversed
ShadowClan, she/they ◇◆

Honeybite lifted her head as she hears the deputy call her name. Her tongue swiped over her whiskers as she stood stiffly, and nodded to Yellowtwist, who had also been called, and seemed to be hanging around Nightshiver. Then she approached Raspberryswirl, padding along with the younger warrior as they went around collecting moss.
She watched the energetic warrior bounce around as she looked for the perfect spot to begin harvesting. As the grey molly finally began peeling strips of moss from the overturned tree, the bi-coloured warrior extended her claws, and sunk them in to where the moss was clumped against the bark. She eased her claws in, and carefully pull clumps of the moss up to loosen it.
She used her claws to scrape the moss from where it lay, repeatedly grabbing clumps and loosening them, moving on when a portion of moss was loose enough to her liking until the entire, large clump was barely haning onto itself.
Then, she pulled the massive clump of moss down, where it lay in one large heap on itself. It was more than enough for herself to carry, so she turned to her patrolmates.... Well, if you could call this a patrol. "Does anyone want help collecting moss?"
She could always deposit what she had and come back, but she doubted it would be taken will if she left without a word. Though by the time she'd freed her piece of moss, it was possible that the others were almost done themselves.

[ +4 moss ]
//I think Bitternpaw is supposed to be part of the patrol based on Mica's post, but if I'm wrong, I'm sorry for the mention lol//
[ @ophelia , @zozelen , @Aolani, @Silver ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 04:47 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Marshykit
Male / 3 Moons / ShadowClan / Sexuality Unknown
Russet tabby tom with cream-brown fur around the torso, blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes, and a naturally sinister expression

Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!
~Marshykit

✽❀✽

Marshykit had a feeling that the ShadowClan kittens would have to deal with watching warriors, apprentices, and basically everybody else older than them would be scrambling around constantly for a while, all busy adjusting to the chaos and unfamiliar territory. And these are the perks of being so young, Marshykit thought to himself, eyes narrowing in selfish pleasure. By the time I’m an apprentice, the business and boring work ought to have ended! Though… I guess that in return I won’t get to help deal with the RiverClan thing that’s apparently going on.

But who knew, maybe the conflict was something that he woudln’t want to have to participate in anyway. Maybe it would be too boring for his liking- he could never truly say until the particular event occurred. But he had a feeling that it wasn’t completely normal to want to thrive on this sort of conflict- but he saw no reason in caring. At least I’m motivated, His thoughts added, and he felt his whiskers twitch. Some cats seem to hate conflict so much that they AVOID it… yeah, cowards, all of them. But not Marshykit! I’m an all-chaotic explosion, last time I checked.

He watched as Rosekit turned around at the sound of his voice and heard out his comments, equally happy to have somebody to have some conversation with instead of just sitting out and around camp waiting for somebody to whip up a decent nursery for them all. When she grinned and nodded enthusiastically, Marshykit made his decision about her personality. She was too happy… too good for him to be rude to. Alright… I’ll treat this one with respect, He told himself. Rudeness earns rudeness, kindness earns kindness. Rosekit, you were lucky this time, hehe. His ears perked up while Marshykit happily returned Rosekit’s grin with another wide smile, tail risen. Rosekit seemed pretty nice so far, and he planned on treating her with the same kindness.

As she waddled over his way enthusiastically, Marshykit made some standing room beside him. Once she had reached him, he sat down right beside where she stood and let his tail lay to rest over his paws. Then as his denmate began to speak, he looked up at her with the smile still traced across his face. She agreed with him with an exclamation, and Marshykit was glad to know that he hadn’t offended her with some comment that early on. He honestly didn’t remember what he how he had started this conversation, thanks to the fact that he had the memory of a rotten potato, but he could tell that he must’ve mentioned something about the older cats because that was how Rosekit responded to whatever he has decided to tell her. She explained how the warriors were only getting to know the territory this old, and all of the apprentices had still started out in the other ShadowClan territory, the older one, therefore making Marshykit and Rosekit’s little Shadow-ly generation the first to grow up in the ShadowClan. This was true… the chances that they would be the most familiar with it were quite high.

Marshykit thought about the idea for a moment. Then again, if the warriors weren’t as familiar with the territory and its benefits and flaws by the time he became an apprentice, then wouldn’t that lower the quality of his training? Good mentors raised good apprentices, so what if ShadowClan’s warriors were too busy freaking out and adjusting to new-ShadowClan to worry about the apprentices? Well, then that’s just selfish, because uh… shouldn’t apprentices be one of the priorities once we finish organizing this place? If we can’t raise up a good, trained generation int his place, then we’re just gonna die off when the time comes to depend on our younger cats to fight, hunt, do all of that stuff. Surely they’ll at least TRY to care about apprentices? And anyways, I bet Dawnstar’ll keep em’ in shape if they get too selfish. Hopefully.

Marshykit took a long look around their new camp before thinking about his response. Even for kits like Rosekit and himself, things would still take an awful long while to sort out, it seemed. And all because of those stupid twolegs- what a waste of an old camp. Marshykit was perfectly fine with all the drama and happy to be sitting right in the center of an eruption of chaos, but everything when downhill eventually. For example, many of the apprentices would be too busy to bother, and all of the warriors would be too overwhelmed with work to run after him telling him to stop nipping their ears and quickly running off like nothing happened. Darn. This’ll probably wind up being quite a wait.

But he didn’t want to ruin immediately Rosekit’s day with these thoughts, so he made sure to start nicer. So as to not spoil the she-kit’s mood, Marshykit made sure to happily respond to Rosekit’s last comment before tossing back a new topic. “I agree, I agree. The warriors will be awful busy, but at least we’ve got a heck ton of time to grow up here! Well, assuming we don’t decide to go off on another move, at least. I think we’ll be the ones carrying this clan one day, especially growing up knowing the place more than all the warriors!” But Marshykit had to add some of his personality to everything he said, so he made sure to include, “Oh, and- Yeah, that’s just assuming we don’t go ahead and die off as kits or apprentices! But if we make it, I’m sure we’ll do just fine, yes?

The striped tom-kit moved on to his previous thoughts, the ones that covered possible future laziness in training. A little bit sadly, he turned his head to peer at Rosekit, and he broke it to her. “But of course, this whole thing’s still got all of its flaws… oh, how terrible, I know…” He tilted his head towards the apprentices and warriors, frowning. “Y’Know, I bet they’ll have so much on their mind soon that training apprentices isn’t at the top of their mind. What if we’re left with bad training once we become apprentices because of how busy the warriors are, and… well, the next generation ends up being lazy and trained badly? I mean, I’m not completely sure that will happen, because I’m betting cats like Dawnstar and Mistlewhisker just won’t stand for it. But then again, who knows- NOT MARSHYKIT! I know absolutely nothing!” He offered Rosekit another shining smile, before looking back towards the rest of his clanmates as they stumbled and scrambled around camp.

Marshykit expected that his training couldn’t be too bad… assuming he ended up with a good mentor. He understood that he shoudlnt just go off hating on warriors before anything bad was actually happening right in front of his face- but was he right to worry? Or maybe I’m doing ‘the thing’ again, He considered, narrowing his eyes and glowering at the ground briefly. Making things seem worse than they are, just ‘cause… well, ‘cause why not. I need to work on that. He looked up and back at Rosekit, then the rest of ShadowClan, then back to Rosekit, and so on, back and forth in waiting.

✽❀✽

// I’m perfectly fine with a friendship between these two! The Happy and Energetic Rosekit and Sassy paired with the Sassy and Dramatic Marshykit- feel free to VM me for future interactions whenever, if you’d like! Have a nice day! \\

~ @Blazing ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old May 23rd, 2024, 06:25 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
°Spider’Paw°
Male / Apprentice / 9 Moons / ShadowClan / Mentor: Bristle’Thorn
sleek, small black tom with brown eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper

He watched Magpie’Paw softly as she spoke. “She didn’t show any signs of being sick yesterday in training. The one thing I know damn well? She’s going to be a pain for the next however long she’s sick…she hates being sick or injured. She’s too active and hard-working. She calls rest a waste of time” he explained, making sure to use a volume where his mentor couldn’t hear him anymore.

When the she called his name funny, he didn’t know how to take it. He decided himself if was a compliment. “Thanks?…and your names Magpie’Paw. I’ve got that in my head now” he mused, glancing at Kestral’Paw for a moment, feeling a bit bad for him that he got snapped at for an honest mistake. He turned his attention back to Magpie’Paw after a moment. “I like your name too. Magpies are pretty birds in my opinion, so it makes sense” he smiled softly.

His ears perked up and he turned his attention towards Dawn’Star. He didn’t want to be left behind…at all. And his leader scared him…just a little. He didn’t show it though. He rushed to one of Bristle’Thorns sides. “I’m going to assist her. Maybe I’ll talk to you later?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Finally! Some words that make scense! As Spiderpaw explained his situation Magpiepaw couldn't help but feel sorry for both of them. Sorry for Spiderpaw because he had a sick mentor and sorry for Bristlethorn because apparently she didn't like being binded to the medicine den. And honestly, Magpiepaw couldn't blame her. That was exactly why she wasn't about to put her paws near ANYTHING that threatened disease. She had stuff to do! Much more important stuff than being sick.

Magpiepaw smiled. At least SOMECAT got their name! But what he said next made next to no sense to her. The gears were turning in her brain as she tried to work out the compliment Spiderpaw gave her. But was it really a compliment? What if it was a backhanded insult!?

"Magpies are pretty birds in my opinion, so it makes sense."

What makes sense about that!? And why did her face just get hot!? WHY WERE HER PAWS TINGLING!?!? It seemed like her body understood whatever the heck Spiderpaw said, but her mind couldn't comprehend it.

"Thanks..." She trailed off, her words more thick and clumsy than she would've liked. She watched him go while she was also trying to trace back the conversation. What got her so CLAMY?

Her expression suddenly shifted, mouth agape. Had she caught the sick? No, no, no, NO. BETTER NOT! AHHHHHHH---

The call of her name from the deputy was what made her straighten up. She looked around at the new camp. Not bad honestly. Magpiepaw wouldn't miss the swamps that covered Shadowclan anyways. Their were a lot of fallen trees though. Magpiepaw breathed in the scent of her new surroundings, commiting everything she could to memory.

Alright, clean out the apprentice den. A piece of cake!

She looked around for the cats she had been paired up with, brown eyes glazing over the new clearing.

Tags:
@Alchemist Kitsune // Silverlark
@Eden // Wispypaw
@Ladiebugg // Beetlejuice

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 23rd, 2024, 06:52 AM
BEANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Smolderingpaw wasn't here. She knew the truth, that the apprentice hadn't shown himself in camp for some time now. Why... why do I keep failing? A trickle of despair was making its way toward her mind, but she shook it off and decided to give her attention to other cats in need.
She noticed soon a little scared kit who didn't know what to do, so she approached it and surrounded her with her tail's ghost before murmuring some comforting words. "Twilightkit, are you? We need to go and follow the others. You follow me and keep close, alright? My name is Lynxshade." She nudged her on, guiding her toward the others. Dawnstar had already disappeared out of camp. She needed to be quick.

If it's ok with you, I was going to rp this out with another player.
But let me know if you want Lynxshade to come with!

Join Desertclan!
Owner - @Snowyfeathr

I will not be online on Saturday or Sunday this week. Or ANY Tuesday.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 07:35 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep had returned from evicting Shadowflame, and made his way through the somewhat chaotic forest to the mourning ruins. He could vaguely remember the last time they’d camped here, after being driven out by Windclan. He’d basically been the only apprentice at that point, after Foggybrook and all the others ranked up due to participating in the battle. This time there was no battle, no dead cats and bleeding bodies that needed patched up. Mossfreckle’s herbs had been relatively calmly transported by his legion of apprentice hopefuls, and Mistlewhisker was assigning roles.

Somewhat pleasantly, he had been exempted from construction duty to go hunting. He supposed this was less due to any particular skill he had than his small size and likely lack of effectiveness as a construction member, but he wasn’t going to complain. Though, the fact that he was having to wait for volunteers to go hunting rather than having cats assigned to him wasn’t the best sign. Most of the active-est cats were preoccupied with the herbs and their medicine cat hopes, so he was probably going to be skinny for helpers.

Nevertheless, he made an effort to raise his voice slightly and call out to anyone not already occupied in building or getting other things settled. Any cats not already building or helping Mossfreckle, c’mere. If we’re careful there’ll be lots of prey fleeing the twolegs just like us that we can catch. They just had to hang out at the fringes of where the monsters were, and hope that the mice and squirrels were smart enough to run away from twolegs, and to them. (OPEN)
Old May 23rd, 2024, 11:40 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

starlingstreak

now then, this was unexpected.

stars above, what was going on? dropping her mouse and breaking into a sprint, starlingstreak broke into the clearing, dodging through the crowd, trying to find someone- anyone she knew. Ew, so this was why you made friends. but really, what was going on? she could smell fear, taste the fury radiating off of dawnstar, suffocating the clearing. suffocating the clearing- was that really just the leader? or was there something else that she was yet to understand, something hidden in the wind.

ears picked up and she swivelled towards mossfreckle, blinking at their voice. she knew him, this could be easy. carrying out the herb supply? she could do that. simple. she raised her tail in greeting as she approached him, offering herself as a sacrifice. this was her first clue, and, paired with what seemed to be an evacuation, it wasn’t too hard to guess what had happened.

taking whatever mossfreckle ordered, she began to leave, only to stop at the opening of the clearing, stepping back to allow others to pass her. to think the home she’d known her home life was being abandoned. curious. the starlet twisted back towards the horde at the sound of her name, eyes widening with recognition. oh dear. “mirepaw!” darting into the crowd, she brushed past the blur of pelts, eyes finally alighting upon the form of the apprentice. “darling, are you alright? i’m so sorry, it’s all a bit of a mess, isn’t it? are you okay?”

they had devolved to chaos, and she had to say it wasn’t half as entertaining when it actually concerned her.

[ @ellie - @taillow ]

i’m so sorry for how late this is, finals have hit me like a truck aha

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old May 23rd, 2024, 12:58 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Distracted

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 25 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~

Briarsplash nodded curtly to her leader, being told to go be useful. She'd gotten sidetracked with some kit-rescue mission, and the warrior briefly worried for Dawnstar — up close, she could see how pained the ShadowClan leader was. Should she sit down? Nah... Briarsplash was in absolutely no place to comment on her leader's capability or health, and knew she'd get a claw to the face if she did anyway.

With a flick of her tail, Briarsplash padded over to where she'd dropped her moss and bedding from earlier and started to help patch up the new warrior's den. Guess this is home now, she thought grimly as her large, uncoordinated paws went to work.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 23rd, 2024, 02:50 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

(header by @/marigoldwhisper!)

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 58/100

Grackle's ears perked as Slytiger called out to him. Patrol? Now? That sounded good. They'd be able to get away from all this chaos going on. And getting real experience in hunting? He grinned at that. He whipped his head as he he tried to find a glimpse of his mentor's dark pelt. This evacuation was quite hectic, and somewhat overwhelming as his senses were flooded with Dawnstar's commands, the crowd trying to make their way out of the camp, and all the little kits and queens, and-

Focus Grackle! FOCUS!! Slytiger. He had to get to Slytiger.

He scampered through the crowd, dodging his many Clanmates and weaving his dark pelt through the chaos until he finally reached Slytiger. He beamed as Slytiger once more. "Yessir Slytiger! I'm ready for patrol!" He responded.

. . .

@Ian - sorry for a somewhat lazy post lol

Old May 23rd, 2024, 04:26 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Stagskull

Stagskull's ears flickered as too many voices flooded her head, her tail twitching softly. Her fur was slick and clean as she continued to walk around her clanmates, looking for someone to help or scold.

[It's short, I know. I'm tired and burnt out. Open]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; May 23rd, 2024 at 04:26 PM.
Old May 24th, 2024, 10:40 AM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

C L O V E R K I T
She/He/They ~ 6 Moons ~ ShadowClan Kit
Purrks: Plot Armor [Not Yet Used]
A small dark brown tabby with green eyes
and a long tail

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

CHAOS.

That was what it was like. A tiny little kit in the midst of the chaos that was ShadowClan. Cloverkit heard screaming, cats calling for her and all sorts of stuff. And the 6 moon kit just... sat there. Frozen. Brain override. She sat there for a long while when mister Mossfreckle helped to shake her back to reality, giving her some 'herbs' [aka three pieces of moss] to help carry. Cloverkit picked them up, leaving the moss from her nest next to the ones the medicine cat had given her. She nodded, green eyes shining as she followed Honeybite back to miss Nightshiver. A bunch of kits were gathered around the queen, and the brown tabby shuffled her way in to join them.

Soo uh... What now? As the forever queen called out the name of the kits, Cloverkit had time to think about what was happening. They were leaving. Abandoning camp for twolegs to just take. How could this happen? He shook his head. "Fan fwe fweawe fow?" He piped, mouth full of the moss from his nest and the moss that the medicine cat had given him. He did not want to be around when the twolegs showed. Sure, Cloverkit had never seen a twoleg, but from what everyone described and their evacuation, they sure as well might be very scary! Hairless creatures that stood upright on two paws, and wore pelts to keep them warm. That sounded like a monster.

Then they were off! Stubby little legs trotting along the dirt, Cloverkit was upset this was the reason he was out of the camp for the first time. But it was pretty. Pine trees looming over, hearing the birds chirp and the chatter of his clanmates. It felt like they were just going on a stroll. But in reality, it was much worse than a stroll. They were relocating. It was annoying that the older queen [Nightshiver] kept asking them if they were alright, because if Cloverkit hasn't collapsed yet, he was A-Okay! Duh!

And after a bit of walking and sore legs, Cloverkit and the others had arrived at their new home. It felt strange, It wasn't the home she knew. As Nightshiver called their name, Cloverkit dropped the moss in their mouth and shouted "Here!" to the forever queen. The tiny kit separated the moss from her old nest from the moss in her 'herb bundle' and pushed the 'herbs' aside. The brown tabby kitten held the piece of her nest in her paws, keading it as she looked around. He didn't like it one bit. There was something off about it. It didn't feel... ShadowClanny. The kit turned her head as Nightshiver asked about making the nursery.

Picking up their moss, Cloverkit trotted over to the queen. "I wanna help make the nursery!" the tiny brown cat piped, quivering with excitement. They would make the coolest, most comfortable and awesomest nursery ever! Sure, it would never match the old one, but oh well. That was that.
[ @Estelle @Abyssopelagic @ellie ]
[The much awaited Clover response - school has been a butt]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream