Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 01:52 AM

Old May 22nd, 2024, 01:37 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

[ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Kestrelpaw tripped and fell flat on her face as she stepped out of the apprentice's den (no use hiding from Sproutfleck anymore, she supposed). But also, owwwww, that was her FACE, universe! What had she ever done to earn this punishment?!?! Grumbling, she sat up again.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 01:49 PM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Crazy

Dawnkit woke from her nap beside Amberwhisker at the call. Half-asleep and slightly confused, she padded towards the general direction of the noise. After finding several cats there, she sat down clumsily.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 02:10 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SilverPaw Walked Over.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
StarWalker Is SunClans Current Deputy. If You Need Him, Mention Me!
Old May 22nd, 2024, 03:06 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillycreatur View Post

purrks ; beefed up t1 , mind reader , sticky pads
5 moons . #flocklitterwarbler . adhd + chronic fatigue
tags ; open post !!
trigger warnings for this post: none

warblerpaw bounced up to the meeting, tail swishing back and forth excitedly. he was pretty excited. he hadn't been to many meetings since becoming an apprentice, and he felt maybe just a teeny eensy weensy bit more important now that he actually was one. he hoped someone would come and say hi to him.

warbler flopped down on his butt, rocking back and forth and twitching his tail-tip. he stuck his tongue out, smiling. last meeting had been pretty fun! he had hung out with drizzlecloud, translating bumba's talk to the medicine cat. it had been pretty fun, and he really enjoyed being helpful!! maybe he could talk to drizzlecloud again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
[ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Kestrelpaw tripped and fell flat on her face as she stepped out of the apprentice's den (no use hiding from Sproutfleck anymore, she supposed). But also, owwwww, that was her FACE, universe! What had she ever done to earn this punishment?!?! Grumbling, she sat up again.

At least two of his kids were still around. Wrenpaw and Goosepaw would be getting boxed over the years for their random departure if Mountaintalon ever saw them again. Warblerpaw and Kestrelpaw had the bare minimum sense not to run off - the same could hardly be said for Shrikepaw, whom he had barely seen around.

He moved next to his son and sat down so that he could wrap his tail around the younger tom, and from across the clearing eyed Kestrelpaw sharply; a silent order of 'Come here, sit down, be quiet.'

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:17 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Padding out of the warrior's den, the large golden tom made his way over to sit next to his mate. Flicking his tail against her back in greeting, he settled in for whatever information Bumblestar had for them today.

[ @poppy ]

-------------------------------------------------------

~ Mistheart ~

Jaws cracking into a large yawn, the small grey molly shuffled just outside the warriors den before dropping into a tight loaf next to the entrance. Perhaps she could just keep her eyes closed for the start of this meeting while the sun began to creep over the camp walls...

Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:22 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

Meeting. Meeting meeting. Biiiiig yawn. Timberpaw stretched as she exited the den and squinted her eyes against the bright light. Well, at least if she couldn'gt see it meant she didn't have to see her scary mentor. Speaking of, she hadn't even been out training yet. Which was... odd. She wasn't complaining, because Bumblestar put some fear of God into her. But she felt like she was falling behind, and didn't want that. Maybe after this she would ask a warrior. Maybe that Spiderthroat guy. Ohhh, speaking of... She looked around. Maybe she could do what he did and jump on top of a den!

And jump on top of a den she did. She even remembered to use her claws this time! The little calico leaped atop the apprentices' den and looked down with a grin. She was on top of the world!

// @Starfall Spider mention \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:28 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

The nest was cold when she fully woke up, groggy and grumpy. She blinked once, twice, then let out a low groan. Violetfreckle covered her eyes with a paw, not wanting to leave. For the love of the stars, why did she have to call a meeting this damn early? As much as she hated to admit it, she'd grown used to waking up with a warm body beside her and being able to start her days with some nice cuddles. Alas, it seemed today was not one of them. With one last groan, she stood up, stretched, groomed a bit, then stepped outside, looking a lot less awake than the last cat who left the leader's den.

She shot a glance toward Bumblestar, one full of loving annoyance, before taking a deep breath and joining the rest of the Clan. Despite her attempts at keeping a neutral face, she couldn't stop her tail from twitching ever so slightly side-to-side.

// @dino. \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 22nd, 2024, 06:46 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As cats filtered out of their dens, Bumblestar's eyes flitted to one in particular. An ear swiveled and she met Violetfreckle's look with an apologetic half-smile before fixing her face and refocusing.

"Right, I want each 'n every one of you to listen up. I'm not doing ceremonies this time, this is information only" She wouldn't be sitting for this meeting, either. "I've spoken to my Hornets about this already, but before anything happens, I need to get the lot of you updated as well so you're not all thrown in blind.

"For this who missed or skipped the Gathering - RiverClan made a show, this time around with full ranks. Birdsnow's out, 'n it looks like some idiot named Fadingsun's stepped up in her place with his deputy Dusklion.

"If you all remember from last time, RiverClan was responsible for a trio of warriors invading WindClan's camp, 'n someone else from their ranks for crossing the border 'n murdering Fallownose. Turns out two of 'em also saw fit to torture a WindClan apprentice. 'N as luck would have it, Fallownose's murder just so happens to be RiverClan's shiny new deputy. Twilightstar called this out at the Gathering, 'n Fadingsun just took his Clan home without a word in defense of it."

Dusklion had attempted to defend herself, but Bumblestar hadn't been interested. "So Twilightstar pulled me 'n Dawnstar aside for a talk. Presented an offer to help drive RiverClan out of their territory for two moons. Dawnstar took it. So did I.

"You should all be well-aware of RiverClan's crimes by now."
Her claws slid out to grip the granite as a snarl laced her voice. "They've ambushed, slaughtered, kidnapped, poisoned us for seasons without so much as a single drop of remorse! Now it seems that once we could hold our ground, they got bored or scared 'n turned to WindClan - a decision that's come back to bite 'em in the ass.

"In half a moon, we, with ShadowClan 'n WindClan at our backs, will be meeting at their borders to force RiverClan into a temporary exile. Their camp'll be raided, their cats driven out, their territory up for grabs; if they've cleared out Cattail Pond by then, we'll be takin' it back. The only catch here is that once they return, we go back to a clean slate, which means if they don't strike first, we don't strike at all. This is their chance to clean up their act. 'N I really hope they take it, because if I have to deal with one more damn problem from 'em, I'll be turnin' their camp to ash 'n taking 'em with it."

Bumblestar huffed through her nose. She almost wanted them to give her an excuse to do it. "This is already been decided. If you don't wanna participate in the fight, then don't, but at least make yourself useful around camp while the rest of us are out. There's only one aspect of this that's up for debate. I want your opinions on this." She'd already heard what her Hornets had to say, and if things here came to an even score, she'd be using their opinions as the deciding factor.

"Twilghtstar's asked us to let any RiverClan cats who want to leave into our Clans if we wish. I wanna know if that's something you'd be open to. So if you've got something to say on this matter, this is your chance to speak up."

#tcmeeting

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 22nd, 2024, 06:53 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Birchkit

She listened to Bumblestar. She was a bit grateful to still be a kit and not needing to participate in war.

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra

Last edited by Snivellus; May 22nd, 2024 at 06:53 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 06:57 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

FAllinpaw was right something was up and for the better good residence Riverclan would be gone after all the things they done he was ready to take them on and teach them why they are the worst clan to ever set foot in the forest

(My feelings do not reflect off my character

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw