- was SentimentalSquid :)

Status: ON VACATION UNTIL JUNE 4TH - will reply to all when i'm back <3
Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
{Silver tongue || Active||}
__________________________________________________ __[INDENT]
He didn't know what he had been expecting to be berrypaws reply but it definitely wasn't cleaning up the clearing. Aspenkit glanced around, she wasn't wrong. The clearing looks pretty depressing, it lacked it's usual um- let's just say it looked unattended to. The amount of weeds growing out of the once smooth ground was unsatisfying. Still he thought he could atleast help with something more important. What good would a tidy clearing do if they were evacuating? Berrypaw also mentioned something about some of the warriors reinforcing the the barrier and elders den and nursery. Again what use would that do? Maybe he just didn't understand.

"so the most I can do is....clean the clearing and help with the barrier and dens? Is what you saying." he asked, confirming her words. If that was the only way he was able to help then he would try his best. His unsatisfied expression changed once back to determination. "In that case! I will commit to my dut and help in as many ways I can! I'll even try and bring leaf- uh herbs!" he added proudly. Whether his jobs was unimportant or not he will still do it with his best ability and with pride. Because he believed one day he would be able to do something truly useful to his clan and earn his true spot amongst them.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw had been nervously anticipating the kit's response — she knew her answers were bound to be less-than-satisfactory for a fiery little guy like him. Truth was, in her eyes, there really was nothing more they could do — not for a kit, anyway. But she didn't want to tell the cute little determined warrior-to-be that dismal truth; it'd make him angry, she'd bet.

So the medicine apprentice was relieved when the determination returned to the kit's face, replacing the frustrated confusion. She offered a half-smile and mewed, "That's the spirit! We need all paws ready to help out! Even if we can't do much except wait... this is the kind of spirit we'll need." Good... he seemed to be feeling a bit better again. She purred as she added, "And, yes... the leaves, too!"

It was refreshing to talk to someone so determined and full of life — though she knew their situation was beyond dire, it was a spark of hope. New life was in camp, and they couldn't be stuck in this dark situation forever... right?

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 21st, 2024, 01:41 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Orchidpaw and Falconflight exist.

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 22nd, 2024, 11:30 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan Warrior
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

PURRKS —> BEEFED UP T1
——————
| Mentions ——> @taillow |
| N/A |
——————

☘︎ She left the medicine den in a hurry, knowing her priority was to make space for the medicine cat AND to get Dusklion! She spotted the deputy and made her way over, alerting her of the situation. “I found Beastflame in the middle of the territory while I was hunting this morning. He looked very beaten up. I brought him to the medicine den…” There was a worried look on her face as her ears folded back… “I didn’t know what else to do, I couldn’t just leave him there… I… I promised i wouldn’t ever leave my loved ones behind again…”

——————
Notes —> Beastflame return!
——————
Old May 22nd, 2024, 02:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 25-35 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose

“Interesting. Why did you choose to leave your comfy life now?” he questioned, watching the she-cat with interest in his gaze. He had never seen a cat above the age of an apprentice to be this playful. Was this what being a kittypet was like? Playful…carefree? He didn’t want to bombard her with too many questions though, so he kept it to one at a time.

[ TW: Mild Death Mention ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

The ex-kittypet's countenance saddened at Rowanmane's question. "My Greta- um, upwalker... wait, no, you guys say twolegs. She... er," Wisteriawren trailed off, head bowed sadly. "She was on the older side, flowers bless her. Went to sleep one day and didn't wake." Wisteriawren raised gold-flecked blue eyes to meet Rowanmane's gaze. "Didn't know where to go after that. Found RiverClan, so all is much better now, but..." The pretty tabby rest her head on her paws. "I miss Greta, still. She was good to me. Kittypet life was the only one I knew 'till now."

[ This is soooo late I'm sorry I forgot ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:36 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotaa View Post

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan Warrior
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

PURRKS —> BEEFED UP T1
——————
| Mentions ——> @taillow |
| N/A |
——————

☘︎ She left the medicine den in a hurry, knowing her priority was to make space for the medicine cat AND to get Dusklion! She spotted the deputy and made her way over, alerting her of the situation. “I found Beastflame in the middle of the territory while I was hunting this morning. He looked very beaten up. I brought him to the medicine den…” There was a worried look on her face as her ears folded back… “I didn’t know what else to do, I couldn’t just leave him there… I… I promised i wouldn’t ever leave my loved ones behind again…”

——————
Notes —> Beastflame return!
——————

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Slipping back into camp after spending the first half of the day securing the territory (and avoiding the WindClan border), Dusklion was on high alert. The scent of outsider was strong near camp and it only grew as she reached the clearing. Mixed with blood and it nearly sent her into a rage as she glanced around. Sharp blue eyes eventually landed on Pebblesplash.

Beastflame? That was a name she hadn't heard in awhile. That was one of Floppy Fish's mates, wasn't it? Ironic how once he had left, the rest of his flock had followed. Still, the tom was a rather formidable warrior from what Dusk could recall, so hearing that he'd been found badly beaten up was a bit of a shock. Stifling a groan of disappointment the deputy simply grunted. It wasn't like she could really be upset with the her Clanmate, but it still irked her all the same. "...Guess it makes sense to bring 'im back here. Thanks for lettin' me know."

With a flick of her ear Dusklion departed from the encounter and headed towards the medicine den. "Go tell Fades that Beastflame's returned. I'll head to the medicine den." Mostly because she didn't want a bunch of cats crowding around Mists and Berrypaw while they tried to tend to this missing-now-returned Clanmate.

[ Pebblesplash - @Dakotaa ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:08 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Status: ON VACATION UNTIL JUNE 4TH - will reply to all when i'm back <3
Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

[ @starry ]

Berrypaw shakily stood in the middle of the clearing, taking in a deep breath. Okay... you can do this. Mistyshard had given her a great pep talk and she'd felt confident, but now, out here under the surveying gazes of all her Clanmates, she felt like melting into a puddle.

"E..." Her voice faltered. Everyone staring at her, being the center of attention? Demanding her voice be heard? All very unlike the medicine cat apprentice, who now wanted to shrink in her own skin. C'mon, fish-brain! Silently cursing her own anxiousness, Berrypaw cleared her throat and tried again. "E-Exuse me, everyone! Mistyshard and I need an emergency patrol to go out and gather herbs before... well, you know..." She trailed off searching her mind for more words to say; they easily got lost behind her panic. Taking in another shaky breath and shuffling her restless paws, the apprentice raised her voice once more. "We're low on stock and could use all the paws we could get. If you'd like to come, and are willing to help, just, uh... just gather around us!"

There. It was done. She let out a shudder and stood there as cats began to walk over, waiting for the group to assemble.

[OPEN]

MENTIONS FOR THOSE THAT ALREADY VOLUNTEERED (just have your cat show up and tag us to show that they're here!):

[ @taillow @ophelia @Seamrog @constellation @Dolomedes @zBlaze @Morrigan @glitch ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 23rd, 2024 at 03:09 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:12 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 19 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze padded over immediately to the medicine cat apprentice. It was clear that she was gearing up for patrols, but emergency patrols at arhat. Thought that should be expected with the current stance with Riverclan’s situation. They weren’t going to get away with scratches to show for it in any world out there. The lionheart found himself a spot in front of Berrypaw and offered the herbalist a small nod and smile. “I can go alone and make a couple of trips for whatever you need.” Seabreeze was good at patrolling, it was what he found himself doing most often even when he doesn’t mean to. Might as well embrace it at this point.
[ @squidz - Berrypaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:25 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Goldfish, much stronger since her kitting, made quick work of trotting over
Toward the new, quote anxious, medicine cat apprentice. It was very, very
Tempting to step closer to the brown cat and calm her down. With much
Effort, the therapeutic bicolor halted a few pawsteps away from Berrypaw,
And subconsciously shifted the weight of her haunches. Despite the fact
She had avoided comforting her, she still couldn't stop herself from giving a
Tiny, playfully reassuring wink with one golden, ebony pupiled hue. After all,
It almost felt pathetic, the spotted Molly's inability to speak in front of a
Crowd. It made her feel guilty. What for, she didn't know. "That was good, kitto."
She offered, for praise was what she resorted to in order to comfort kits as
Well as apprentices. And it usually worked. Usually.

._______._____._______.
| @squidz |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, and Marigoldwhisper all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:25 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrk: Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

Falconflight turned his head the medicine apprentice's voice. Emergency herb patrol? Why not. He was bored anyway, this would give him something to do and get his mind off things. Rising to his paws he padded over, tail flicking causally. "Sure, I'll come. What do ya need?" He asked as he approached the medicine cats. He didn't know his herbs very well so he'd need some description of it, otherwise he might be as useful as a newborn kit.

@starry @squidz

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:42 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf made his way over upon hearing Berrypaw’s call. Come to think of it, it was the first time he’d ever heard the medicine cat apprentice addressing the clan before, and he listened as she asked for cats to join an emergency herb patrol. Stocking up on herbs before the inevitable war was probably the best thing RiverClan could do right now, the thought of leaving this place he called home upset him, but it was either leave or die fighting an impossible war. And the last thing RiverClan needed right now was more death, he’d been assigned a duty to protect kits and queens from invading warriors outside the nursery, just in case any snake-hearted enemies tried to harm them, and already he was imagining the scene. So stocking up on herbs would certainly be helpful for that, even if RiverClan didn’t want to, there would still be fighting and injury.

"I'll come on the herb patrol." He offered. Duskleaf usually had quite a lighthearted and upbeat tone to his voice, now his voice was completely serious, reflecting the dire situation. "We need those herbs now more than ever."

@squidz @starry

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)