Old May 17th, 2024, 04:27 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

"Well, everyone here is important — that's what makes a Clan!" She purred good-naturedly, though she couldn't deny it felt nice to be referred to as 'important' herself. Individually. If she were honest, she'd felt unimportant all her life — starting with whoever her parents were, dropping her off in RiverClan territory and never being seen again.

Blinking that thought away, she looked down as Aspenkit continued to take her answers and run with them — and by run, she meant sprint. "O-Oh! Well... we can't heal everything," she reasoned, quickly trying to find words before this kit went and tried everything that was life-endangering. "So you can't go trying to do all this sort of stuff that'll get you hurt! You might end up with a lame leg or broken jaw for the rest of your life! Even medicine cats have limits..."

Berrypaw made an attempt to sound strict and scary, although it was probably hard coming from her shaky voice. She continued, "And, well... only StarClan can bring cats back to life, and even then, it's rare. All of us living down here? We don't have that kind of power. So don't go putting your nose in everything — we do our best, but Mistyshard and I aren't miracle workers!"

The thought of somecat as cute and innocent as Aspenkit going beyond her help made Berrypaw shudder. She didn't want to think about the perhaps-inevitable time that a patient would die beneath her paws, despite her best efforts.

She tried to ignore the anxiety-inducing thought by keeping her 'strict' look down at Aspenkit, making sure he understood.

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

It was slightly disappointing to hear that medicine cats could heal everything or being cats back from the dead. Does that mean that in some cases cats wouldn't be healed and would live or die with PERMANENT injuries? Aspenkit didn't like the sound of that at all and it showed clearly on his expression as he frowned. What ever was starclans and what gave them the right to choose who got come back to life or not.

"who is starclans? And why are they so important that they get to choose who come back from the dead? Are they like thunderclan or Windclan? Do they think they're better than riverclan too?" he asked critically. He didn't like the other clans from what he heard about them. They clearly didn't understand that riverclan was the best clan there is and if they couldn't understand simple things like that then they definitely weren worth Aspenkits respect. He thinks they deserve all the bade things that go their way, if they thought they could pick a fight with riverclan then they thought wrong.
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Old May 17th, 2024, 05:36 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

It was slightly disappointing to hear that medicine cats could heal everything or being cats back from the dead. Does that mean that in some cases cats wouldn't be healed and would live or die with PERMANENT injuries? Aspenkit didn't like the sound of that at all and it showed clearly on his expression as he frowned. What ever was starclans and what gave them the right to choose who got come back to life or not.

"who is starclans? And why are they so important that they get to choose who come back from the dead? Are they like thunderclan or Windclan? Do they think they're better than riverclan too?" he asked critically. He didn't like the other clans from what he heard about them. They clearly didn't understand that riverclan was the best clan there is and if they couldn't understand simple things like that then they definitely weren worth Aspenkits respect. He thinks they deserve all the bade things that go their way, if they thought they could pick a fight with riverclan then they thought wrong.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw curled her tail around her paws, realizing she'd just dropped a whole load of information on this kit — some he probably wasn't looking for. "W-Well... StarClan is way beyond what most of us can understand. There are very, very rare and special times when cats are brought back to life — it doesn't just happen," she tried to explain. It wasn't like they just... chose at random, from what she knew. But how to make this kit understand something she hardly understood herself?

"But who they are... well, they're the Clans' ancestors. Every Clan cat who served their Clan well and was generally honorable goes there. Every star in the sky represents a member of StarClan — and one day, each of us gets added to Silverpelt!" She was reciting the words with a smile that Stagheart had told her when she first asked about the 'star cats'. She couldn't say 'our' ancestors, however, due to her non-Clanborn nature — but that wasn't something she needed to get into right now.

"Sometimes StarClan can use powers beyond us, like talking to others in dreams or giving visions. And... they don't have any borders, like us and the other Clans. At least, not that I'm aware of..." Did they think they were better than RiverClan? Berrypaw had no sure idea — it seemed that some warriors believed they did, while others couldn't care any less about StarClan. Attempting to answer his question, she meowed, "I'd like to think they think of us as equals, just... healed and moved on from any sickness and rivalries, y'know? So while they're not necessarily 'better'... they're just in a better place. A lush forest in greenleaf with endless fields for running, and good hunting..." It sounded nicer than ever to have no borders, no blood and disease, plentiful prey and warmth in StarClan... Something to look forward to, she supposed. She just hoped it was as true as the whispers said.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 18th, 2024, 02:30 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

It was a straight shot from Cattail Pond back to camp. It didn't seem like anyone was after them yet, so hopefully with as big a patrol as this, these badgers would be easier to deal with.

"All of you get your tails out of bed and listen up!" Redmire was NOT quiet as she skidded to a halt just inside the camp's walls. "That badger that was at Cattail Pond? It multiplied and it's making its way further into our territory. If I call your name, that means you're heading out with me to meet Dusklion and Jayfrost so we can handle these things. Don't make me tell you twice!

"Seabreeze, Duskleaf, Deerspark, Antlerbranch, Starlingflight, Venomblight, Pebblesplash, Rosehawk, Eveningthaw, Stagheart, Irisfrost, Springburst, get over here! You too, Fadingsun!"
Redmire pivoted in place, hoping to lock eyes with the leader, wherever he happened to be in the clearing. "You don't get to hide in your den while the rest of us deal with your mess. Move your slug legs now or I'll haul you over there myself and leave you for badger bait! Let's go!"

She turned again, this time seeking the healers. "Mistyshard, Berrypaw! Get some healing stuff ready. You're going to want to be prepped for this. The rest of you, move it!"

--- --- ---

[ If your character has been pinged (excluding the meds), that means you've been called for a battle patrol! Redmire will be taking this patrol back to Cattail Pond. If no reply has been posted by May 20, your character will be considered lagging behind if they're later posted at Cattail Pond or absent if not posted at all. Doing so may render them susceptible to punishment at a High Rank's discretion. Redmire will move back to Cattail Pond when the group has gathered or the aforementioned date comes up, whichever is first.

@occultation @Dolomedes @Seamrog @Marigoldwhisper @Bean @Tiabirb @silver. @Dakotaa @redshiftreign @paris @squidz @kittycatburmise @Eden - battle patrol

@/squidz @starry - meds ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 18th, 2024, 02:51 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

She had been grooming herself when Redmire ran into camp like she was being chased by a fox. Irisfrost's head immediately snapped up, concern evident in her gaze. Something had happened.

Redmire took no time in explaining. The badgers at Cattail Pond were coming towards them. She gave orders, and despite Irisfrost's dislike for the cat, a flicker of respect for her appeared. She knew how to get things done, at least, although her fur bristled at Redmire's disrespect for Fadingsun. He had done well so far, better than many of the leaders they'd had in the previous moons. Not that it was a particularly high standard, but still. She would respect Fadingsun, because that was how she was raised. Even when their leaders changed time and time again, that value stuck with her.

Irisfrost stood up and walked towards Redmire. "How many badgers are there?" she asked her. The she-cat would likely brief them when they got to Cattail Pond, but this was important information for everyone. The medicine cats needed to know what the level of injuries was so they could prepare accordingly.

@dino.
Old May 18th, 2024, 03:12 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

As Skyfall listened to names being yelled out, he realized there was a distinct lack of 'Skyfall' being called out and eventually tumbled out of his comfy position to approach Redmire and offer his assistance.
"I wanna come." He meowed in a tone showing he was serious. "I don't think those badgers would be doing this is there wasn't something luring them. I get the feeling something or someone is luring them further into the territory and if I can handle that while you lot handle the badgers I think we can prevent further invasion." The black and white tom stood there, awaiting a reply. @dino.
Old May 18th, 2024, 03:23 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

"There's three," Redmire barked as Irisfrost made her appearance. "One of them is a lot bigger than the rest, so I'm guessing it's a family."

Skyfall only soured her mood, and she shot the warrior a glare. "Are you stupid? Badgers move because they're animals, you frog-brain, not because something is luring them. If you want to go on a wild goose chase after something that doesn't exist, be my guest, or you could make yourself actually useful and hang back to help out the injured when we get back."

[ @kittycatburmise
@Forgetfulshape - Only characters accepted in this thread are the ones Redmire is taking out to fight o7 ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; May 18th, 2024 at 03:24 AM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 08:01 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
It was a straight shot from Cattail Pond back to camp. It didn't seem like anyone was after them yet, so hopefully with as big a patrol as this, these badgers would be easier to deal with.

"All of you get your tails out of bed and listen up!" Redmire was NOT quiet as she skidded to a halt just inside the camp's walls. "That badger that was at Cattail Pond? It multiplied and it's making its way further into our territory. If I call your name, that means you're heading out with me to meet Dusklion and Jayfrost so we can handle these things. Don't make me tell you twice!

"Seabreeze, Duskleaf, Deerspark, Antlerbranch, Starlingflight, Venomblight, Pebblesplash, Rosehawk, Eveningthaw, Stagheart, Irisfrost, Springburst, get over here! You too, Fadingsun!"
Redmire pivoted in place, hoping to lock eyes with the leader, wherever he happened to be in the clearing. "You don't get to hide in your den while the rest of us deal with your mess. Move your slug legs now or I'll haul you over there myself and leave you for badger bait! Let's go!"

She turned again, this time seeking the healers. "Mistyshard, Berrypaw! Get some healing stuff ready. You're going to want to be prepped for this. The rest of you, move it!"

--- --- ---

[ If your character has been pinged (excluding the meds), that means you've been called for a battle patrol! Redmire will be taking this patrol back to Cattail Pond. If no reply has been posted by May 20, your character will be considered lagging behind if they're later posted at Cattail Pond or absent if not posted at all. Doing so may render them susceptible to punishment at a High Rank's discretion. Redmire will move back to Cattail Pond when the group has gathered or the aforementioned date comes up, whichever is first.

@occultation @Dolomedes @Seamrog @Marigoldwhisper @Bean @Tiabirb @silver. @Dakotaa @redshiftreign @paris @squidz @kittycatburmise @Eden - battle patrol

@/squidz @starry - meds ]

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\23 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark was quick to scramble out of his den, his legs as wobbly as a newly born fawn. Whenever badgers had infested Cattail Pond was a question that nested in his mind like a bird, but he didn't have time to ponder the thought he only had time to gallop up to the young warrior supposedly leading the patrol.

"I'm here," he announced as loudly as his tired throat could manage. Plus he wasn't really much of a yellin' guy anyways, he was more of a "watch and see what happens."

Still, he had been called over and making that clear was certainly better than leaving everything high and dry. The tall and skinny tom sat down into the sandy clearing, running his rough tongue along his spiked up neck fur. He had no reason to be nervous... There were a good deal of other warriors coming as well. Surely they could handle a few badgers.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 18th, 2024, 08:23 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springburst
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Aw hell yeah, her legs were itching to do something and it seemed to offer itself up on a platter plate! Springburst couldn't recall if she'd ever encountered a badger before but she could say she had seen foxes. A swish of her bushy tail and she trotted her way over to Redmire with a smirk, she felt ready as ever. "Think we can take one as prey if we kill it?" she had some doubt that they'd be able to kill all three in one go but at least one could be done. Besides, she wondered if they were even capable of eating large predators like that, she couldn't see why not.

@dino.
header art by night/nyx
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Eden; May 18th, 2024 at 08:24 AM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 09:54 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Status: That one ts song is real (Cruel Summer) - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 30 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Couldn't RiverClan get a rest? Badgers? Now that was going to be a hassle. Antlerbranch bounded over as his name was called for an extermination patrol, flicking his brown ears. "I'm here!" Antlerbranch called to Redmire, just so that they knew the tom wasn't slacking, unlike some previous leaders. "Three? Dang, this is gonna be a real pawful," the tom muttered under his breath. He licked his paw and brought it over his head in an attempt to make his head fur lay down slightly. This would make it harder to spot him, hopefully. If the older tom knew anything about badgers, he knew it was going to get bloody the moment the fighting begun. He was looking forward to drawing blood of those worthless and annoying creatures. It. Was. ON.

[ @dino. - Redmire ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old May 18th, 2024, 12:39 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Pebs made her way over.

(Short as I’m busy today)