Plotfnder - Gathering...
Last post by Fish
Today 03:26 AM

Old May 15th, 2024, 03:44 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Marigoldleap couldn't hold her anger for this clan any longer, so she stood up and moved into the warriors den. It was better to walk away then lash out.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 15th, 2024, 03:50 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As Fadingsun began to speak, all of the anger deflated out of his body. Nothing but pure exhaustion remained. He was sick of it. Sick of this Clan, sick of tragedy after tragedy after tragedy. Maybe the forest would be better off if RiverClan broke apart and faded into obscurity.

"By now, I'm sure many of you have heard the news that was revealed at the Gathering. Fallownose was murdered by Dusklion for reasons that weren't made clear. On top of that, two RiverClan warriors were responsible for torturing a WindClan apprentice. I'm sure I don't need to tell those of you who weren't there that the sentiment from Twilightstar was nothing short of scathing and hell-bent on destruction.

"I spent the walk home from the Gathering debating on what to do about Dusklion. My initial inclination was to demote her, but after thinking it over more I do not know if that is the best course of action for RiverClan at this point. Before you all get your pelts up in a bunch, let me explain.

"At this point in time, every single one of us is guilty of contributing to the horrific, disgusting state this Clan is in. If you didn't directly participate in some sort of act that antagonized another Clan, you're not free from guilt. You're guilty of failing to hold one another accountable. You're guilty of inciting, encouraging, participating in, and tolerating in-fighting and ridiculous arguments instead of healthy discussions about how to fix this stars-forsaken Clan. Every single cat here, except for the kits and our youngest apprentices, is responsible for what this Clan has become, and for the war looming.

"If I demote Dusklion, I might as well demote this whole god damn Clan, myself included. Clearly I was negligent; I could've done more to encourage Birdsnow to hold our warriors accountable. I could've been at the WindClan border more often, ensuring it remained secure. At this point, demoting Dusklion won't fix anything. WindClan is still going to attack us, and likely try to eradicate us completely, and it's for many reasons more than just Fallownose. It's for the apprentice who was tortured. The three buffoons of ours who invaded their camp. Beanstar's actions. Every other goddamn thing this pathetic Clan has done over the past season-cycle.

"None of us have any moral high ground to stand on here. We barely have the right to call ourselves warriors. I'm choosing not to demote Dusklion because we need a deputy right now. I do believe she cares for this Clan, and that her act was one of reckless stupidity rather than an intent to incite war. I encourage you all to recall how efficiently she dealt with Fogmuzzle, and every other threat that has faced this Clan. She has risked her life time and time again for RiverClan. She will face repercussions for her decision, but I do not believe that weakening our Clan by stripping us of a deputy and of a capable, loyal warrior is the right move to make when we're about to have hell rain down upon us.

"However, I want to provide an opportunity for you to share your thoughts. If you're in support of my decision and believe that Dusklion should be allowed to remain deputy, I want to hear you. If you believe she should be demoted, I want to hear it. If you want to abstain, that's fine too."

With that, he curled his tail around his paws and waited for the chaos to begin.

[ @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @glitch @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @sillycreatur @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Forgetfulshape @Lucythecat @interloper5 ]

Grimpaw stayed quiet.
Skyfall just looked at the ground.
Crowglow rolled his eyes.
Dogpaw shrugged.
Old May 15th, 2024, 03:57 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Distracted

Redwater
She/her { RiverClan } Warrior

“SHE SHOULD BE DEMOTED!” Redwater yowled at the top of her voice.”NO MURDERER SHOULD EVEN BE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN RIVERCLAN!” Maybe if she meowed louder, Dusklion would be kicked out. Entirely. No murderer or torturer should live here. They should be sent to live as loners, rogues even. Maybe it’s because of Fadingsun’s name. If star was their suffix maybe then they would be able to keep the clan together. Maybe. But Redwater could tell Fadingsun was about to give up. She didn’t want that… had to build her trust by getting Fadingsun to like her… then maybe her ambition could be solved…

Open

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Last edited by constellation; May 15th, 2024 at 04:56 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 04:00 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Oh, great StarClan.

Redmired's fur spiked as Fadingsun carried on. She'd missed the Gathering, so this was news to her. Apparently Fallownose was dead, and WindClan was pinning the blame on Dusklion. And, what, Fadingsun was believing that?? With the previous issues caused, it could be entirely possible they were just lying to find some excuse to ransack RiverClan.

"Unless WindClan gave you some sort of physical proof or evidence or Dusklion herself told you, just believing them right then and there is a pretty piss-poor decision," Redmire snorted. "The last thing we need right now is to turn against each other at the first sign of trouble."

He went on. Talking about mass guilt, accountability, and Redmire bit back a scoff. "We're not some sort of hive mind. We didn't all collectively make a choice to go terrorize RiverClan or kill Fallownose or whatever else might have happened. Believe me, we need stability, and the cats involved with specific events need to be handled as crap happens, but it's not fair to pin the blame on every single one of us here. We can't read minds and we can't be everywhere at once, and you need to reevaluate some things if that's your expectation."

He was right, at least. Demoting Dusklion now wouldn't do a thing if WindClan was really that angry, and she clicked her teeth together. "Dusklion stays deputy. That's where I'm at. It would be idiotic to drop her from her rank and it would leave us more vulnerable than we already are. We can't handle that."

[ @occultation since red is speaking directly to fading o7 ]
Old May 15th, 2024, 04:09 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

-------------

Caveclaw thought that Dusklion should stay deputy. Just like Redmire said, Twilightstar had presented zero proof that she had actually killed that WindClan cat.

------------

Old May 15th, 2024, 04:15 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf usually didn’t speak at meetings. Why would he? He didn’t care much for the bickering that happened at every meeting, but he did care for RiverClan, and was ashamed to see it in such a state. And so as Fadingsun spoke, he felt a pang of guilt for not speaking up, not helping to make the clan better. Half of his own clanmates still probably didn’t have a clue who he was, because he never really spoke at gatherings or any time when the whole clan would be together, he usually just sat and watched the chaos go down, but with RiverClan now bordering on a major crisis, with war seeming pretty much inevitable, he felt it was finally the time to speak up, to let his clanmates know exactly what was on his mind. He rose to his feet, and coughed before speaking.

"RiverClan is in crisis." He began. Wow, it felt…strange, to be talking to his entire clan, to raise his voice so loud. "So more than ever I believe we do need a strong and capable deputy, that’s why I think Fadingsun is right not to demote Dusklion. Sure, she made a mistake, a pretty bad one at that I can’t deny, but haven’t we all made mistakes? If we're as close to war as Fadingsun says we are, then I think it would be a strange decision to demote the deputy at a time like this. It is my belief that we should have full high ranks, ESPECIALLY at a time like this."

Duskleaf took a pause for a second to collect his thoughts before continuing. "I believe we need unity at a time like this, we need to be strong, we need to be organised. How can we be organised if we’re in chaos right as a war is breaking out? We need to stick together, to trust our clanmates, not turn on them at the first chance! Dusklion may have killed Fallownose, but she’s strong and capable, and I don’t see why getting rid of a deputy who has those qualities, at a time like this, would make any sense. What’s demoting her going to do? We're hardly going to get some kind of peace deal with WindClan, we're well beyond that now, if she was demoted, we’d only be harming ourselves and making WindClan's job easier!" There was something so strange about shouting to the entire clan, knowing that every cat could hear him. Duskleaf sat back down, waiting to hear if anyone else had something to say, or maybe someone countering what he’d said. He didn’t mind a bit of debate, as long as it’s respectful.

[Open if anyone wants to respond!]

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)

Last edited by Seamrog; May 15th, 2024 at 04:16 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 04:16 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Ugh. More stupidity. And having been at the Gathering, he knew exactly what was up. Redmire spoke words that were true, and the little respect that had been blossoming for Fadingsun promptly died.

"Redmire is right about Dusklion. All Twilightstar said is that the dead spoke. I suppose if she claims that next the dead told her we're all supposed to sit still and let WindClan kill us then we should do that. Twilightstar is probably pissed that her deputy was killed by RiverClan and we show up with one, so what better way than to throw the blame at Dusklion? I'm surprised you'd doubt your sister so easily, Fadingsun. Makes me wonder if the next time someone is accused of something without proof you'll just kill 'em."

With his piece said, Talonpaw curled his fluffy tail around his paws and waited for the inevitable chaos. His words may have been harsh but he didn't feel the need to sugarcoat them if Fadingsun was going to be such an idiot.

@dino. [for the redmire mention]

Last edited by Ian; May 15th, 2024 at 04:16 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 04:18 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

It was so late, and mudsmoke was absolutely exhausted. He entered camp with the rest of the cats from the gathering and broke of from the group heading towards the warriors den where his warm and welcoming nest was surely waiting for him. He had been on a hunting patrol, and honey gathering punishment and to a gathering, there was nothing on his mind OTHER than flopping down into his messed up mossy nest and completely passing out but by the sound of Fadingsuns yowl he knew that was not going to happen just yet.valmost like on autopilot, Mudsmoke made his way to usual spot in the clear and glared incredulously up at the floodstone where Fadingsun stood calling a clan meeting. What could be so important that this meeting could wait till morning?

He would be mousebrained to not to think something was up, the was no way in Starclan that Fadingsun would call a meeting at this stars forsaken time if it hadn't been important. He just hoped it wasn't another execution. He had sort of an idea what was going to most likely be in the meeting, Fadingsun was obviously going to exile Sweetsong and honestly Mudsmoke didn't mind that. The other reason, well he was unsure about that. All he knew was as soon as this was over he was heading straight to his nest and sleeping!
{ O P E N }

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

Aspenkit had never been to a clan meeting before, he had always avoided them. They were boring, all you had to was sit and listen! Can you believe that? Well actually he was wrong, he had heard alot of the cats around clan gossip or talking about the last meeting. Some of the kits even talked about something- someone called fogmuzzle- in simple he missed out on a really cool meeting and he wouldn't allow himself to miss anything ever again!

He had already been waiting to see his clanmates return from the gathering and ask what had happened, unlike most of the other kits he didn't have a mom in the clan so there was no one to force him to go to bed. He watched as Fadingsun leapt up onto the floodstone and began to call a meeting, at night time? That was new- he thinks. Just as he was about to step paw out of the nursery, a different figure- kit! Walked passed him. He recognised her, didn't remember her name but he had seen her in the nursery before. She didn't go to the meetings either.

He watched as she made her way across the clearing to sit further away than the rest of the cats. Originally Aspenkit wanted to go sit at the very front or next to dusklion, he hear she became the deputy! He didn't know what that word meant but it must be important if every cat was making such a fuss about it. He couldn't see dusklion in the crowd so he decided he'll go find her after the meeting, instead he would go sit next the other kit! It could be there first meeting together. He bounded towards marigoldkit and skidded to a halt next her."Hi!" he greeted as he sat down. "first meeting too? I thought they were boring before but then everyone else was all talking about the last one which means it must be fun!" he exclaimed excitedly, he didn't notice her expression or the smell of blood.

TAGS:
-Marigoldkit [@Marigoldwhisper]

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\6 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The small apprentice aged kit nearly leaped in surprise. She didn't expect to be approached so soon, heck she didn't expect to be approached at all. The cat whom had come to talk to her (albeit quickly since he had to skid to stop himself. Sand went flying and Marigoldkit used a paw to shield her hazel eyes) was a cat she didn't exactly recognize. But maybe he recognized her? That was a possibility.

Hmm... Maybe she had seen him before. She wouldn't dwell on it though. New friends were new friends regardless of where they came from.

She listened to the excited words that laced her clanmates mews. Marigoldkit found herself wanting to stay despite the danger she recently discovered. Who knew that meetings hadn't only been a place to exchange information but also a place too... Marigoldkit winced at the thought, her eyes trailing to the patch of (hopefully) dried blood.

"Hello," she chirped enthusiastically. "Yup! It's my first one." The small cat confirmed with a smile that was more directed at the other kit than the meeting.

As Marigoldkit continued to listen she caught wind of how this other kit thought of the last meeting. I mean, he could be right about it being exciting, but guessing by the blood that stained the clearing it was probably anything but.

"That's uh..." Marigoldkit swallowed. "Nice? I dunno I just... I hope no one dies or something. But that's a silly thought right? We don't kill our own clanmates." Do we?

But they did kill other warriors, for no reason apparently. Dusklion, she didn't know who they were of what they looked like but Marigoldkit already didn't like her very much. Fallownose was also a cat she didn't know and she wasn't sure why he was very important. Then again, a life was a life and life was important. Without it then what were they?

Marigoldkit didn't really have the energy to get angry though she and all that energy to get scared and wonder what this meant for her clan. Would more cats stain the clearing? Oh no, oh no she couldn't handle that.

Subconsciously, she leaned up against this unknown kit, her teeth clenched as if she were riddled with fever... Maybe she was. "I'm Marigoldkit..." She rasped. "Nice to meet you, friend."

Friend. She need a friend. She needed one more than ever.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 15th, 2024, 04:39 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

WindClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucythecat View Post
Redwater
She/her { RiverClan } Warrior

“SHE SHOULD BE DEMOTED!” Redwater yowled at the top of her voice.”NO MURDERER SHOULD EVEN BE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN RIVERCLAN!” Maybe if she meowed louder, Dusklion would be kicked out. Entirely. No murderer or torturer should live here. They should be sent to live as loners, rogues even. Maybe it’s because of Fadingsun’s name. If star was their suffix maybe then they would be able to keep the clan together. Maybe.

Open

Turning to nod to Softripple, Birdsnow's voice came out soft but steady which was growth from earlier this moon so that was.... Better. "I certainly did." As long as he didn't get a power trip, which he was teetering on the edge of. But they'd soon see.

Listening to her former deputy speak, she felt her eyes widen in shock, unconsciously turning to face Dusklion before gathering herself and turning to face a rather loud addition to the discussion. Oh hell no. No screaming, please. For the love of starclan.

God. Loud ass cats. "Hey, Redwater. He said he wanted to hear your opinions, not be deafened by them. Can we try using out our inside voices, please?" Birdsnow's tone was empty, and someone could yell at her or be pissed at her for intervening but pardon her for not wanting to have hearing loss at the ripe age of 36.

She was on the edge about sharing her opinion, but yknow... why not. Didn't mean they'd have to listen. "I think Dusklion earned her position. Shes done a lot for the Clan, and she's not the only cat at fault for the tensions. Plus, RiverClan most certainly needs strong, stable leaders and while a punishment is probably in order, RiverClan deserves the best deputy possible and Dusklion has proven that she is the best." God she hoped she didn't sound like a suck up. She was just speaking what she thought was the truth, no matter what she personally thought about Dusklion. Not because they were friends, not because Dusk probably hated her, not because of her suspicions that Dusk hated her. But because Dusklion was what RiverClan needed. Even if she helped propel them into a war.

"Plus, aside from the kid that two of our warriors tortured because I'd gladly tear them to pieces for that, WindClan isn't exactly a bunch of angels. WindClan attacked us directly after the flood destroyed our home, so. Alls fair in war. Probably wasn't a good idea, but our Clan has done some messed up things but so have they, and I don't see them punishing their deputy for leading an attack on a homeless clan, so why the hell should be demote our stable, loyal deputy because she gave them the same treatment."

"and I'd have to agree with Redmire. Twilightstar could've just made it all up, she can't prove a damn thing."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; May 15th, 2024 at 04:45 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 04:48 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sleepy

Twigstep-95 Moons-Elder-Kind,Manuplative Evil Grandpa

Twigstep looked at his leader in disbelief in all the moons he had been alive he had never heard something so absurd he clawed at the ground in anger “So we just let someone who murders other cats be deputy now..unbelievable “ he scoffs angrily This was affecting his plans badly but maybe he could make this situation to work for him

OPEN(Looking for some cat to help with my evil schemes)