Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:12 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Rani
Today 05:46 AM

Old May 15th, 2024, 12:34 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Leafflutter, Springsight, and Shellshine existed.

(closed - activity)

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 15th, 2024, 12:41 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 1

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart stalked into the clearing, his brow furrowed and his muscles tense. He had kept up to the back of the group returning from the Gathering, constantly looking over their shoulders for any pursuers. He was half-expecting WindClan to rush them, with at least ThunderClan on their heels. What else would Twilightstar be asking from Bumblestar and Dawnstar, except support? Especially all these... lies they spread about their Clan?

It was unfortunately easy enough to believe the story of the fish-brained warriors who tortured an apprentice — but the news of their deputy?

Part of him dreaded the revelation that maybe, just maybe, it wasn't a lie. Perhaps Dusklion really did...

He shook away the thought with a shake of his head and a frustrated snort.

The large tabby warrior finally settled towards the back of the group gathered beneath the Floodstone, closer towards the entrance. He wanted to be on the front lines in case of an attack — at best, as a mock guard. At worst, as an attempted shield for others in case an invasion was to come. He could feel it like it was in the air.

He licked his ruffled chest fur, trying to calm down as the meeting began.

[OPEN]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw was in the midst of her Clanmates returning from the Gathering, her eyes wide and her maw snapped shut. She had no words, nothing else to say or feel except... fear. And dread. She dreaded knowing the news that was about to be spilled to her Clan, and she feared what would become of them. Her mind was buzzing as she settled herself close to Mistyshard, trying to keep her paws from trembling.

[OPEN]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 15th, 2024 at 12:42 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 12:45 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @squidz mightttt be taking u up on ur offer for a nursery rp so stay tuned LOL

Juniperkit crept out of the nursery, watching the leader climb atop the Floodstone. She was... she was afraid of him. Terrified, actually. He ruled with fear, with anger. Forced cats into silence and submission with threats of public mutilation. Of death. She didn't want to be here, but had nowhere else to go, so she chose the next option. The mostly deaf kit hurried across the clearing and sat down beside Berrypaw, blinking up at the elder molly. "J-Juni?" She peeped out, the single word posing multiple questions. Do you remember me? Can I sit with you? Will you protect me? But she wouldn't be surprised if Berry didn't understand, Juniperkit didn't even understand.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 15th, 2024, 12:59 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

[ @poppy - ooh yes, whenever you want to, go for it !! ]

Berrypaw was startled from her despondent reverie when she heard the scuffling of something small... a kit? Sure enough, when she swiveled her eyes, she saw a familiar little pelt hurrying towards her. Immediately, despite her overhanging worries, Berrypaw put on a faint smile and looked down at the kit. Poor thing — she looked wracked, perhaps from the last meeting that wasn't even a quarter moon ago. Should she be at this one, too? Who knew what kind of angry outbursts might ensue after the disastrous news at the Gathering?

"Oh! Hi again, Juni,"
she mewed, trying to keep her voice light despite her stammering nerves. Realizing the kit was staying put right next to her, Berrypaw glanced around only briefly before returning her gaze to the kit. "Did you... want to sit here...?"

Should she try to return the kit to the nursery? This 'Juni' — Berrypaw didn't even know her full Clan name, she assumed it was longer than that — certainly wasn't old enough to catch fish. But the medicine apprentice did spy another few kits lurking out of their dens and, and the meeting was about to begin, and... she didn't want to stick out. She was already practically shaking like a leaf herself, and moving across the clearing sounded like too much right now.

Besides, this kit seemed somewhat... unaware, in some ways? Berrypaw was uneducated on a lot of signs of conditions, but she could pick that up. Perhaps Juni couldn't hear too well? It was clear that her sight was good — her eyes had turned as wide as moons when the poor kit had witnessed Fogmuzzle's... execution.

Suppressing a shiver at the all-too-recent and vivid memory, Berrypaw managed to smile again down at the kit. "You... you can sit with me if you'd like," she offered warmly, reaching out her tail to gently scoop the kit towards her. It was a nice distraction; she could focus on being kind to this kit, and it knocked away some of the worries that lowered on her like a cloud for what was coming next. She just hoped the little thing wouldn't pick up on her own fear-scent.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 15th, 2024 at 01:00 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 01:00 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Pebs arrived. PumpkinKit too
Old May 15th, 2024, 02:50 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillycreatur View Post
cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; open , @taillow
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebpaw was very exhausted. her paws hurt, her head hurt, and she had been crying so much in the past few days that her cheekfur was near-constantly damp. with a heavy sigh, she exited the apprentice den. fadingsun was calling a meeting. she slogged out to the clearing, slumping down and resting her head on her paws.

she was numb.

cobwebpaw noticed dusklion not sitting in the normal deputy spot. she stood, yawning, and slowly padded over to her mentor. she didn't speak, simply sat next to her. whatever dusklion had done, it must have been for a good reason. that's how it had gone with fogmuzzle, and she was sure, hopefully sure.. it was for the same reason here. cobwebpaw glanced over at dusks and offered a soft, comforting smile. she mouthed; it's all going to be okay. i'll still love you even if you're not deputy, she didn't say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Rosehawk
RiverClan Warrior

Hearing Fadingsun's call, Rosehawk slunk from the warriors' den and padded gracefully over to the Floodstone. She noticed Dusklion's apprentice, Cobwebpaw, sitting alone, so she swerved and decided to see what was on her mind.

Sitting down beside the apprentice, Rosehawk wrapped her tail around her shoulders. ''Is something wrong, Cobwebpaw?''

@sillycreatur - occultation called a meeting, so I took the opportunity lol

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Stars, her heart ached. As cats started piling in, Dusklion could feel the hatred. It didn’t matter if it was real or self-imposed; RiverClan hated her - and those that didn’t would surely after tonight. Her accident, her mistake, her decision to not just come clean and tell her brother, tell the Clan… it was going to be her downfall. They wouldn’t care that it was an accident. They would drive her out before the words left her mouth and suddenly fear struck her chest as she thought about life without the home she loved so much. Without her brother. It nearly shattered her.

Not noticing Cobs come over at first, Dusklion blinked as she was startled a bit, before relaxing. It bewildered her, how this she-cat could still sit at her side. Part of her wanted to lie - she wanted to say that she hadn’t killed the WindClan deputy and that Twilightstar was crazy. But she knew she wouldn’t be able to hide the guilt she felt in her eyes, in her heart. Rosehawk soon joined them and at that moment Dusk knew the best cat right now for her apprentice was another warrior. Not her. Not a murderer.

”Cobs, I think it’s best you go sit with Rosehawk for this meetin, okay?” It was impossible to keep the sorrow out of her gaze. The regret. Hatred at herself spilled in her chest and she didn’t want Cobs to see what a wreck she was inside. Between both the guilt and self-hatred pecking away at her, there would be nothing left of her heart after this meeting. She couldn’t see a way she stayed this Clan’s deputy - she couldn’t see them not hating her after this.

All she ever wanted was what was best for RiverClan, despite her mistakes. Despite her shortcomings. But if the Clan decided at this meeting that she was not that… then she would accept it.

Looking up Dusklion mustered a grateful look to Rosehawk, hoping the warrior would understand and usher Cobs away to a different spot for the meeting. She didn’t need anyone else in this dishonorable downward spiral with her.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 15th, 2024, 03:05 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Bearsnout
28 Moons || RiverClan Warrior || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Gentle Giant
. . .

Bearsnout's ears perked from where he sat at the entrance of the camp as he heard the sounds of chattering coming from outside the camp. He listened and tasted the air for a moment, alert to make sure it was his own Clan and not intruders. But as they came closer he soon detected the voice of his Clanmates and their comforting fishy scent. His heart stopped beating so rapidly and he relaxed. He'd been on edge recently. Especially when protecting the Clan. Everyone hated them at the moment it seemed, and many of their warriors had decided to go to Gathering. Someone had to stay back and guard the camp, so he took it upon himself to do so. It seemed like everything continually got worse and worse for RiverClan. All the Clans saw them as weak. And their stupid, stupid Clanmates couldn't seem to stop making it worse. He was absolutely dreading to hear everything that Fadingsun and the rest would have to report.

As he watched his Clanmates filter in he offered them each friendly smiles and dips of his head to Fadingsun and Dusklion. He waited to make sure that everyone had returned from the Gathering before leaving his spot by the entrance. The tom let out a yawn. Fadingsun would probably let them know in the morning or something and tell 'em everything that happened. The Maine coon headed towards the warriors den, planning on hitting the hay for the night. Someone else could take watch. But Fadingsun did something unexpected.

When their leader leapt onto the Floodstone and announced that they'd be having a meeting his heart fell to his stomach. Oh StarClan. It seemed his prediction was right. Something definitely happened at the Gathering. The tom made a U-turn and headed back to the Floodstone with a worried gaze. He scanned through the crowd to find someone who'd probably give a trustworthy recount of what happened. The large tom found his way to Stagheart through the crowd of cats gathering at their leader's call. He'd taken a liking to the older cat after the beaver fight, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't admire his leadership skills from the event. Bearsnout approached him the tom, weaving his way through the crowd. "Hey, Stagheart, what exactly happened at the Gathering? I was back here guarding Camp." He asked with an uneasy frown.

. . .

@squidz - hope you don't mind if i toss bear over!

Last edited by chickadee; May 15th, 2024 at 03:07 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 03:25 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Birdsnow lifted her head, approaching the Floodstone with renewed strength. It was more of a ‘fake it till you make it’ than real health, but she was tired of sitting on her ass and waiting to recover. She was going to chase down recovery until she caught it, and she couldn’t do that wasting away in camp. Waiting for Kes to return. Watching her former deputy become someone she didn’t even recognize. Hearing of how her (former?) friends had taken their first meeting as leader and deputy and turned it into a brutal, gory execution was insanely unnerving, but at least they were doing… something. While it was something even past what she could imagine Dawnstar doing and brought her increasing fear for what her own fate would be if Fadingsun decided to do away with her, she got over it.

She hadn’t attended the Gathering, Fading had suggested she not attend and she was perfectly okay to comply, she stared up at her leader, a small, confused frown weaving onto her face at how… angry he looked. But that was a look, a feeling, she knew well. She just hoped leadership wasn’t as cruel to him as it was to her. Hoped the Clan would allow itself to be whipped back into shape, and she was happy to… help. Whatever she could. So for now, she did what she did best.

She kept an eye out for any kids who might need to be hurried away from the clearing, and ears open for any troublemakers. Not that Fadingsun couldn’t handle them on his own, but you know. Just in case.

[open! <3]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 15th, 2024, 03:31 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As Fadingsun began to speak, all of the anger deflated out of his body. Nothing but pure exhaustion remained. He was sick of it. Sick of this Clan, sick of tragedy after tragedy after tragedy. Maybe the forest would be better off if RiverClan broke apart and faded into obscurity.

"By now, I'm sure many of you have heard the news that was revealed at the Gathering. Fallownose was murdered by Dusklion for reasons that weren't made clear. On top of that, two RiverClan warriors were responsible for torturing a WindClan apprentice. I'm sure I don't need to tell those of you who weren't there that the sentiment from Twilightstar was nothing short of scathing and hell-bent on destruction.

"I spent the walk home from the Gathering debating on what to do about Dusklion. My initial inclination was to demote her, but after thinking it over more I do not know if that is the best course of action for RiverClan at this point. Before you all get your pelts up in a bunch, let me explain.

"At this point in time, every single one of us is guilty of contributing to the horrific, disgusting state this Clan is in. If you didn't directly participate in some sort of act that antagonized another Clan, you're not free from guilt. You're guilty of failing to hold one another accountable. You're guilty of inciting, encouraging, participating in, and tolerating in-fighting and ridiculous arguments instead of healthy discussions about how to fix this stars-forsaken Clan. Every single cat here, except for the kits and our youngest apprentices, is responsible for what this Clan has become, and for the war looming.

"If I demote Dusklion, I might as well demote this whole god damn Clan, myself included. Clearly I was negligent; I could've done more to encourage Birdsnow to hold our warriors accountable. I could've been at the WindClan border more often, ensuring it remained secure. At this point, demoting Dusklion won't fix anything. WindClan is still going to attack us, and likely try to eradicate us completely, and it's for many reasons more than just Fallownose. It's for the apprentice who was tortured. The three buffoons of ours who invaded their camp. Beanstar's actions. Every other goddamn thing this pathetic Clan has done over the past season-cycle.

"None of us have any moral high ground to stand on here. We barely have the right to call ourselves warriors. I'm choosing not to demote Dusklion because we need a deputy right now. I do believe she cares for this Clan, and that her act was one of reckless stupidity rather than an intent to incite war. I encourage you all to recall how efficiently she dealt with Fogmuzzle, and every other threat that has faced this Clan. She has risked her life time and time again for RiverClan. She will face repercussions for her decision, but I do not believe that weakening our Clan by stripping us of a deputy and of a capable, loyal warrior is the right move to make when we're about to have hell rain down upon us.

"However, I want to provide an opportunity for you to share your thoughts. If you're in support of my decision and believe that Dusklion should be allowed to remain deputy, I want to hear you. If you believe she should be demoted, I want to hear it. If you want to abstain, that's fine too."

With that, he curled his tail around his paws and waited for the chaos to begin.

[ @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @glitch @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @sillycreatur @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Forgetfulshape @Lucythecat @interloper5 ]

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 15th, 2024, 03:41 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Rosehawk
RiverClan Warrior

Rosehawk acknowledged Dusklion's grateful look with a nod, wrapping her tail around Cobwebpaw's shoulders to try and ease the tension. She turned to the Deputy's apprentice with warm ice-blue eyes.

''Don't worry, Cobwebpaw. Fadingsun isn't demoting her. Everything will be okay.''

@taillow // @sillycreatur

--

Softripple
RiverClan Warrior

Softripple padded over to where Birdsnow sat and gave the former leader a respectful nod. ''You chose well, Birdsnow,'' She murmured, sitting back on her haunches beside the blue point.

However, I have my doubts about him.

The warrior didn't dare splutter out those words, especially not in front of Birdsnow of all cats.

@poppy

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty