Today 04:42 PM

Old May 12th, 2024, 05:17 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Mountaintalon veered off from the rest of his Clanmates and kept his distance as he sought out a spot to huddle down in for the night. He was in a foul mood and he wouldn't be out here if he wasn't hoping something interesting would happen.
Of course, if Mountaintalon was in a foul mood, it was up to his children to worsen it. Kestrelpaw popped up seemingly out of nowhere, yipping cheerily. "Hullo papa! Whatcha doing?" She hunkered down beside him, attempting to mimic his stance. "Like this? Is it right? Am I doin' it right?! Tada!"

[ #flocklitterkestrel | I completely forgot what her personality was r.i.p so all Mountain gets is A for Annoying ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 12th, 2024, 07:39 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's eyes swiveled to Drizzlecloud, another cat she didn't recognize. "Oh! H-Hi, I'm Berrypaw," she repeated, deciding no need to name her Clan again. "It's nice to meet you too!" Despite the nerves, she flashed a friendly smile at the nice cat. Judging by how strongly she could detect their forest-y scent, she was sure they could smell their rivers and sand. Or... worse.

A new scent touched her nose, one she wasn't familiar with. Angling her head, Berrypaw saw a calico cat approaching that gave some sort of contemptuous snort. Confused, she snapped her jaw shut instead of saying hello, and watched as she spoke to Springlight instead. Berrypaw huddled close to Mistyshard, nervous at the tension in the air — was this the WindClan medicine cat? Maybe that's why... she knew some fish-brains in her Clan had done some horrible things to rile them up.

But Mistyshard and I aren't like them... maybe they can see that?

Then again... Stagheart had told her that Clan rivalries and grudges ran deep. She shouldn't expect anything more, should she?

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 12th, 2024, 08:07 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Larkspring (WC), Riversong (ThC), and Minnowsplash (RC) are all present. (Open)

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old May 12th, 2024, 10:21 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Of course, if Mountaintalon was in a foul mood, it was up to his children to worsen it. Kestrelpaw popped up seemingly out of nowhere, yipping cheerily. "Hullo papa! Whatcha doing?" She hunkered down beside him, attempting to mimic his stance. "Like this? Is it right? Am I doin' it right?! Tada!"

[ #flocklitterkestrel | I completely forgot what her personality was r.i.p so all Mountain gets is A for Annoying ]
There was one of his children. Showing up at perhaps the worst time, but at least she was present, unlike Goosepaw and Wrenpaw, the little fleabags.

Mountaintalon gave Kestrelpaw a stern look as his daughter proceeded to chatter up a storm like some sort of squirrel, or the birds one of his other children had been named after. "Decent enough job, I suppose," he drawled, scooping his tail around her flank. "Tell me, have you seen any of your siblings around lately? Their presence has been sorely lacking."
Old May 13th, 2024, 05:03 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

Lightningpaw would follow his Clan into the Seastones well that was until he saw all the Riverclanners. He had to stop himself from hissing. This was a Gathering not a battle! Keep it in Lightningpaw! Lightningpaw for the first time would see the Riverclan cats and he already wanted to claw them a new one for what they've done. To keep these desires in check however he would walk towards the edge of the Gathering away from others. He would sit down and wait for the Gathering to start proper. 'Why does Riverclan get to have full ranks?' Lightningpaw thought sour like he wished Windclan was like that. Lightningpaw couldn't find the will to be social like he was last time.
(Open if you think you can help!)
Old May 13th, 2024, 10:09 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
jayfrost had lacked behind a bit, the leg was still giving him trouble and he also hadnt really wanted to be that close to fadingsun for the moment, but he hadnt seen palepaw in almost 5 moons so he had to attend. he took a spot on the rocks, on the lookout for the apprentice that could have already finished her training by now, perhaps she wouldnt want to see him anymore anyway.. he was not entirely interested in hearing about any news, though it would certainly be interesting to hear the other clans reactions to riverclan disappearing for 4 moons just to show up with 4 entirely new high ranks.

( @starry - palesong :3 )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 13th, 2024, 12:34 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Rainpaw
He/They - 15 Moons - RiverClan Apprentice

Oh it was ON! Rainpaw shot a look at Stickpaw before turning to the ThunderClanner. "Who says my mentor aint here? He's up there, on the seastones. See? Fadingsun. Black and Orange cat. Riiighhtt there." Rainpaw gazed his blue eye at the Thunderrat. As if he were a Mind Reader, Rainpaw could see their annoyance to his younger Clanmate. "Do not speak to him like that, or I'll rip you apart next time we meet," he hissed, the last part under his breath. He wanted nothing more but to kill every last of those heartless cats, but breaking the truce could have horrible consequences on Rainpaw. Once the ThunderClan cat walked away, the older tabby turned to Stickpaw. "What the hell do you think you're doing? And you will address me as Rainpaw, am I clear?" they snapped. Only cats he trust are allowed to call him anything other than his name. "And for once can you stop being so cheerful? I had that rat right where I wanted them. Now, leave me alone," the apprentice growled before trotting back to his original spot.

[ @Morrigan @stag - Feel free to have stick follow them if you want ]
[Rainpaw's thoughts do not reflect my own]

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Ya know, Owltalon wasn't all too thrilled at the idea of another gathering but she saw its importance. It was a show of strength from Riverclan, that they finally got back on their paws and were willing to fight tooth and claw to regain their lost respect.

The large she-cat sat near where the higher trees were, her brown pelt nearly making her invisible, like she could just melt back into the earth when no one was looking. Conversations were nothing short of hostile as Owltalon watched with a narrowed amber eye. It had all become a rhythm at this point, but she made sure to smile extra wide for Berrypaw, just so she knew that she was doing just fine.

Then another voice stirred in the mix...

"Do not speak to him like that, or I'll rip you apart next time we meet,"

Owltalon turned her head, surprised to see Rainpaw retreating in a fit of anger. She also saw some sort of Thunderclan warrior. Their name didn't matter. She also saw Stickpaw muttering apologies. She clicked her teeth sadly before trotting over to the troubled apprentice (Rainpaw). "Heya, sport." She smiled then flashed a troubled look over at Stickpaw. Poor gal, she didn't deserve to be snapped at. She'd comfort 'er later.

"I think you might want someone to talk to, you're not in trouble, promise." Owltalon nodded slowly before dropping her voice. "I'm sure you're aware of a truce, are you not? Even if a cat is acting like they got a tree shoved up their rump it doesn't make you any better to respond with the same attitude."

She shifted her paws slightly as she sat down next to the scarred apprentice. "I'll be sitting with ya." She said simply.

Tags: @stag
@Morrigan

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 13th, 2024, 02:16 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It seemed they were the last to arrive. The hulking she-cat raised her whiskers as soon as that stench reached her nose, RiverClan was here. After going so many moons without them here, Dawnstar had gotten used to just WindClan and ThunderClan. Since the guppies were here this should be quite an entertaining gathering.

Oh, and look at that! The guppies had a full set of high ranks. Dawnstar gleamed with amusement, she wondered how long that would last. A mere glance at Bunnystar could tell anyone WindClan was out for blood, or at least their leader was. All the trouble RiverClan's stirred up had to have affected the lead bunny the most.

Tensing her muscles Dawnstar jumped up and sat near the new RiverClan leader. What did Rookpaw say this guy's name was... Fading something or other. A fitting name for a RiverClan leader, she wondered how long it would be before he faded out of existence. It'd be sooner than later if the bunnies had anything to say about it.

Since all the clans were here, Dawnstar didn't see the need to wait and stepped forward giving a yowl to call attention to the front where she started the gathering. Her news would be short, and most likely the most boring to those outside of ShadowClan, so she didn't see why she shouldn't go first.

"ShadowClan has been well, we've three new apprentices, Silkpaw, Honeypaw, and Fogpaw." She announced.

"We've also acquired some new Clanmates, Honeyoak, Rookpaw, and Dogpaw." As usual, Dawnstar didn't bother wasting her breath on explaining where they came from or about the clan-swapper. It didn't matter now they were ShadowClan.

"We have a new warrior, Goopypaw successfully finished his training and after a fierce battle against minks, has proven himself worthy of the name Goopywhisker. I know he'll serve his clan well." meowed Dawnstar.

Her tail swept towards the deputies. "Mistlewhisker has taken the Vulturefang's place as ShadowClan's new deputy. Lostspark has retired as ShadowClan's medicine cat and will be returning to her warrior duties. With her stepping down, Mossfreckle finished his training and has taken Lostspark's place as ShadowClan's new medicine cat." The latter news had only been delivered to her moments before she left for the gathering, so it might be a surprise to the clan. But she had already warned them so shouldn't be overly astonishing.

With that said, she took a step back allowing the next leader to speak.
@dino. @Moonraven @occultation

ShadowClan has Arrived

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 13th, 2024 at 02:16 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 02:31 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Sleepypaw had fallen into step behind her grandmother, idly following the path towards her second gathering, separating from Dawnstar only when when the leader joined those up upon the rock. Despite her preference in staying close to Miss Grandmama or mama, Sleepypaw caused no stir and moved to sit towards the outer edges of the gathering - noting that there were four new ranks compared to the last time, and a new scent. She had to assume, by means of deduction, that this was the rumoured RiverClan, ruler of water. Her whiskers twitched at the sight, silently observing the feline who failed to be present before. An unbothered blue gaze returned to Miss Grandmama when she yowled for attention, beginning the meeting with the most recent meeting's news, including mama's stepping down.

Old May 13th, 2024, 02:35 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
ShadowClan Re: May Gathering

Pigeonpaw

( @Aolani - viewing mention)

To say that the fresh apprentice was excited would be an understatement. Like forget the territory and exploring that or finally getting to be on patrols with warriors, here there were cats from all of the clans; Windclan, Riverclan, Thunderclan, and of course greatest of all, Shadowclan! Pigeon had to physically restrain herself from running ahead of Dawnstar right into the crowd of cats (something told her that doing that on her first gathering would like get her insta-banned from literally all of the future ones), and resorted to following as close as she was allowed to until her clan spread out and she was finally free to go and meet everyone!

Bouncing trotting happily through the groups of clans she tossed out a few "hello"s and "heyhey"s here and there but never really stopped to interact with anyone in particular. She just couldn't decide ok! Like were there supposed to be this many cats?? Not that she was complaining but where to begin? Ok ok ok, she was gonna come to all of the gatherings and meet more cats, but for now, she just needed a victim or two to yap at! So she did perhaps the most Pigeonpaw-thing she had ever done and simply picked a young-ish looking cat from the bunch that didn't smell like shadowclan and zoomed right up to them.

"Hya, I'm Pigeonpaw! Isn't this exciting? So many cats? What clan are you from, actually - I'm Shadowclan! Also, what does usually happen here, like I know we're supposed to get the news from the other clans, share tongues and whatnot and not spill any Shadowclan secrets-" Was she allowed to say that they weren't allowed to say anything about certain things? Oh well, too late to take that back. "- and so on, but like,, well what has happened on gatherings before, you have been to gatherings before right?" Ok maybe give the time to answer.

[Super duper open to anyone who isn't from shc and isn't too old <33]

Last edited by Luminous; May 13th, 2024 at 02:36 PM.