Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rose
Today 04:30 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:26 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Estelle
Today 04:20 PM
Adopts!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 04:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 26th, 2024, 07:08 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cool

Default Re: let's get it together! (Open to apprentices + up!)

Stagheart angled his ears towards Dusklion, trying to ignore the spat between the other cats. Seems RiverClan will always be fighting an internal struggle — who even needed the tension from other Clans?

"Land huntin' sounds good to me,"
he mused, turning back to Dusklion. "I can go with ya on that." He was a RiverClan cat through and through, but especially in this weather, he'd always prefer being on land rather than the freezing water. He was just kinda glad the others volunteered for it instead — although he'd do anything to help his Clan, of course. Even if it meant risking frostbite in these temperatures.

He sat patiently, looking rather bored and unfazed with the random arguments, just waiting to hear what to do going forward.

@tallulah / other hunters

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; January 26th, 2024 at 07:09 PM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 08:28 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Event [#event]

Lots of cats began showing up to join, which pleased Fadingsun. Maybe RiverClan wasn't as deep in the mud as they seemed from the surface.

However, they quickly took it upon themselves to begin organizing patrols. While he appreciated the enthusiasm, that wasn't really the way he intended for this to go.

"Hold on!" he called. "I didn't tell everyone to start organizing their own patrols. With multiple cats trying to organize patrols, it's going to get confusing. Once I've given enough time for cats to show up, I'll sort everyone out. I have no problem with cats volunteering to lead patrols or to help me organize, but nobody should be taking it upon themselves to make a patrol without any direction."

( For the sake of avoiding any chaos or confusion, please refrain from organizing any patrols without direction from Fadingsun! I appreciate all the enthusiasm! Thank you! )

Moonpaw listened intently
Old January 26th, 2024, 09:16 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Hearing the call for some makeshift patrols which was something she was always up for. She was hardly called for patrols but she didn't mind too much in the first place. Especially not when she would go out on her own and gather herbs or whatever. Though this time she would get to go on a proper patrol with others, hopefully, they wouldn't test her patience.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 26th, 2024, 10:04 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

The offers from warrior and apprentice alike made Cherryswirl quite happy! It was always good to see enthusiastic and dedicated clanmates - though her ears pinned back, burning with slight embarrassment as she offered a smile to Fadingsun. She'd hold back and let them deal with a mouthy clanmate, though she couldn't help but keep a close eye on how it escalated. Looked like Swanbite was more level-headed than initially pegged to be!

"Sorry, Fadingsun!" The lionheart called, pacing forward to join the group fully, "Got a bit too excited and started tumbling over ourselves, huh?" Cherryswirl purred, her tone genuinely apologetic, "What I said still stands though, there may not be a whole lot of herbs laying around in this weather... If we need to shift our focus to hunting, then so be it." Blinking slowly between the crowd, Cherryswirl dipped her head to Fadingsun,

"We're ready to move at your direction then. But... if you have trouble splitting anyone for searchingggggg....." She trailed off playfully, her gaze shifting between Garlicfeather, Treepaw, Dandeliontuft, and Pebblepaw.

[ @Cherry~ | @Fritter | @benny | @Batt. | @Ravenswings ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old January 27th, 2024, 09:35 AM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

``Cause we can stay at home and watch the sunset but I can’t help from asking are for bored yet?``

-He/him-Riverclan-12 moons-Pansexual-87/100-

Treepaw's tail flicked lazily as he patiently waited for further instructions.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old January 27th, 2024, 10:01 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather gave a nod of agreement, that would be a pity indeed. Especially since there was a lot of decent, loyal cats amongst the mess that was River Clan at the moment. If anything dying to starvation would be more ironic after all the hard work the High Ranks had been putting into pulling the clan together, even if it didn't work as well as it was meant to. 'Would be a pity indeed.' Personally, Garlic Feather wasn't the best choice for these patrols since he was so darn awful at hunting he might as well have just volounteered to be a big noisy bell. He was glad to have herb hunting on the table too, and cats who knew what the plants actually meant.
( @Ravenswings )
He hadn't realised that Dandelion Tuft was here, that certianly made this all a little bit nicer. He went over away from Jay Frost and listened to Mink Paw talk about herbs, and Cherry Swirl too. Dandelion seemed keen on joining Cherry's patrol so he gave a little nod. 'Sure I'll come with.'
Dandeliontuft smiled warmly. It was great to spend time with Garlic. Almost instantly she shook her head. This wasn’t a date! She had to focus! She turned her attention to Cherryswirl, but couldn’t stop thinking about the Tom.
Old January 29th, 2024, 01:40 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw wondered in
Old January 29th, 2024, 02:01 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Cherry~

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

"i apologize fadingsun, i got a bit carried away i suppose" she mewed stiffly, embarrassment clear in her posture and tone.
"i volunteer to help you organise though, and i'd like to lead a herb patrol." this didnt really make it better. great job minkpaw, great. hopefully that didnt completely destroy all changes for her to actually help in a meaningful way. she could do this, she was sure she could. but what the others thought was a completely different story. honestly who would entrust a patrol to a apprentice that has barely any training despite almost being old enough to have their warrior ceremony. it was just. herbs were way easier than hunting.

#minkpaw766

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 05:14 AM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 02:07 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw curiously padded over
(i do not have the energy to write more rn exams are draining)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old January 29th, 2024, 03:28 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Event [#event]

Fortunately, Swanbite seemed to back down. He ignored her additional comment, not wishing to cause any further issues despite the itch in his bones making him want to throw another barb at her. At Minkpaw's apology, he cast his eyes down toward the apprentice.

"No need to apologize," he rumbled. "I appreciate the enthusiasm. RiverClan needs cats who are passionate about helping them climb out of this pit. Don't worry; I'll be putting your skills to use."

Lifting his muzzle so that he could look at all of the cats gathered, he quickly sorted them into patrols. There was a good turnout; better than he'd been expecting, honestly. It pleased him to see both of the Clan's Lionhearts here; perhaps Cherryswirl would redeem herself yet.

"First: Dusklion and Cherryswirl, I know that both of you expressed interest in doing other things, but I want to take you both up to Rugged Range. I was near that area recently and the scent of RiverClan was incredibly stale. We don't need to be losing that territory to rogues. If all is clear up there, we can see about hunting."

Optional patrol prompt: While patrolling the range, someone slips and nearly falls to their death. They catch themselves on the cliff, but as the patrol is trying to help them up a predator approaches.

"Second: Garlicfeather, I want you to take Dandeliontuft and Moonpaw hunting at Haven Springs. Bring back as much as you can carry, even if it takes you some time to get it. If Moonpaw doesn't know how to hunt yet, this would be a good opportunity for one of you to give a lesson."

Optional patrol prompt: Someone spots a pheasant. Does your patrol try to kill it?

"Third: Minkpaw. I want you to lead a patrol, since you seem like you know what you're talking about when it comes to herbs. Sorrelblaze and Stagheart, you'll be joining. If either of you have a problem with Minkpaw leading the patrol, you can either stuff your attitude and keep it to yourself or I'll happily send you to Birdsnow to explain why our herb stores aren't as stocked as they could be. Head to Sleepy Thicket and see what you can find there."

Optional patrol prompt: There's a cluster of herbs growing outside a fox den. The scent is moderately strong, so it's unclear whether the fox is still in the area. What do you do?

"Fourth: Marigoldleap, take Toadpaw and Swanbite herb collecting. I believe you have some herb knowledge, so let's put it to good use. Bring back whatever you can. Head to Lionsbeach and see what's around the areas leading up to the beach." Hopefully Swanbite would behave; if she had an issue being sent to pick herbs she'd certainly get an earful from him.

Optional patrol prompt: While attempting to cross a shallow part of the river, someone breaks through the ice and becomes stuck!

"Fifth: Amberwing, take Adderpaw and Mistypaw to collect additional herbs. Ask Minkpaw for herbs that you can find. If you can't find any, then try to find some cobwebs and sticks to bring back. Just go throughout the territory and find what you can."

Optional patrol prompt: While looking for herbs, you spot a strange flimsy object stuck on a tree branch ( a plastic bag ). The wind knocks the item down, and it settles at your paws. What is this strange thing?

"Sixth: Jayfrost, take Springpaw and Daisypaw to mark the ThunderClan border. I don't care how fresh the scent markers are, mark it again. We should send a strong message to ThunderClan that we are defending our borders and they are not welcome to strut into our territory uninvited again. If you see any trespassers, don't hesitate to beat them up."

Optional patrol prompt: You spot a small dog wandering around on ThunderClan's side of the border. It's large enough to pose a threat to younger cats, but small enough to be manageable for the patrol. You'd have to try to coax it across the border to fight it, but you could just leave- it hasn't noticed you. However, if you leave, the dog may end up wandering into RiverClan's territory.

"Seven: Final patrol. Fallenwish, take Cobewebpaw, Treepaw, and Dovepaw to collect moss. As much as you can carry. I know this is boring as all hell, but we need moss for nests and for medicine stuff... I think. Head around the territory and find what you can."

Optional patrol prompt: While collecting moss, someone decides to start a moss-ball fight! Do the other patrol members participate?

With all of the patrols organized, Fadingsun nodded in satisfaction. "Good. If anyone has an issue with their assignment, let me know. I'll say right now that it'd better be a legit issue, because I'm not about to swap cats around for stupid reasons. Let's bring back as much as we can! Find your patrol members and let's get going."

With that, the black-and-orange tom hopped off of his stone and waited for Dusklion and Cherryswirl to approach.

Here are the patrol assignments:

Rugged Range - Fadingsun ( @Cherry~ ), Dusklion ( @tallulah ), Cherryswirl ( @Dust )

Hunting at Haven Springs - Garlicfeather ( @Fritter ), Dandeliontuft ( @Ravenswings ), Moonpaw ( @FruitBatz )

First herb patrol - Minkpaw ( @al3cc766 ), Sorrelblaze ( @JellyMoons ), Stagheart ( @SentimentalSquid )

Second herb patrol - Marigoldleap ( @Catherine ), Toadpaw ( @Katiethewolfchild ), Swanbite ( @/JellyMoons )

Third herb patrol - Amberwing ( @Sklee ), Adderpaw ( @TheLostAmongTheStars ), Mistypaw ( @celeste )

ThunderClan border patrol - Jayfrost ( @/al3cc766 ), Springpaw ( @Leafy ), Daisypaw ( @/Ravenswings )

Moss patrol - Fallenwish ( @shoomy! ), Cobwebpaw ( @finley.exe ), Treepaw ( @Batt. ), Dovepaw ( @/Ravenswings )

If anyone was left out, please send me a VM ASAP and I'll get you added!

Please post your patrol in the designated public thread. If one has not been assigned to your patrol, that more than likely means they should just post in the RiverClan territory thread. Please do not post your patrol posts in here or in a private thread. You may post your patrol gathering and reporting in here, but everything else should go in the appropriate public thread.

Once your patrol is complete, the patrol leader should report back here to Fadingsun. If the patrol leader has not reported by a couple of hours before the deadline, another patrol member may report in their place. No punishments will be in order for incomplete patrols, but Fadingsun will be reporting the outcome of this event to Birdsnow. That will include a list of cats who did not complete their assigned patrol.

You are strongly encouraged to use a posting order. In the event that someone breaks an established posting order, please do not engage and report the post so staff can handle it. If someone in your patrol has not replied after 72 hours, feel free to bump them. If they do not reply after an additional 24 hours, feel free to skip over them.

These patrols will be due on February 12, 2024 at 11:59 PM Eastern. Please keep the time zone in mind, as if you're more than a few hours late reporting Fadingsun will be cranky. If you need an extension, please let me know no later than February 11. If you need to drop out of the event for OOC reasons, please try to let me and your patrolmates know as soon as possible!

Any questions may be sent my way via VM!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Closed Thread