by starry
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:38 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:34 AM

Old December 5th, 2023, 08:02 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Yellowpaw rushed over.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old December 5th, 2023, 08:12 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Mothcloud sniffed
Summerpaw sighed softly
Leafpaw frowned

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 5th, 2023, 08:15 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Dancingkit
They/She
6 Moons | “half white and grey cat, small facial scars with green and yellow eyes.”

Dancingkit exits the nursery, paws silent as they are careful to not draw attention. They try to avoid staring at the bodies so clearly laying in the clearing. The only one she recognized was Elmshadow, then an apprentice they would never know. A cat aided in them avoiding staring at the dead duo. A warrior? Either way, it was a cat who was exiled on the spot by Dawnstar. Dancingkit’s whiskers twitch in interest, the name doesn’t come to mind. Dancingkit rises from their former sitting position to get a better glance at the now intruder. One name Dawnstar called out caught her attention, Larkfire. A new medicine cat. Dancingkit does not remember who she is and why she is now important enough to take up the mantle.

[ open ]
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old December 5th, 2023, 09:26 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

~~Mothkit~~

Mothkit smiled brightly and still stayed flat on his back. "Yay!" She said happily as she was bounced up and down slightly for a while. Her ears perked up and her head went up at the mention of a story. "A story? Tell!"
@SuspiciousMindz

(Hmmmm...)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 5th, 2023, 09:27 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Wow. Just the other day becoming medicine cat apprentice and now full medicine cat with like no training?!? Cougarbite found that to be a lot but he knew his friend was capable and hoped she’d take on the role well
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old December 5th, 2023, 09:28 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The tom had been watching the commotion from the edge of camp, frowning at Smalltail's distasteful comments. Dawnstar's demand for his exile brought a smirk to his face... which promptly dropped into a frown when no one did anything and just let him stand there before he went to just walk out of the clearing. The hell?

With a furious snarl, Slytiger lunged from his spot in the shadows, aiming to viciously claw the tom's flank as he left the camp, planning to chase him out of the territory completely or kill him if he didn't leave.

@Undertaker @Galaxy_ @ChristmasFawn @/anyone else
Old December 5th, 2023, 10:00 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian
Batflight's heart sunk even lower as Dawnstar arrived with Risingpaw's body. She had barely had a chance to speak to her new apprentice, let alone get to know her - it seemed so surreal that the cheerful cat she'd met yesterday was now lying dead before her.

Batflight bristled from where she sat as Smalltail spoke. Who did this cat think he was?
Elmshadow had served as ShadowClan's medicine cat for many moons, and Risingpaw was just an apprentice... the way he was treating their deaths was disgusting. She stood, careful on her tender leg, to press her nose into Risingpaw's flank, then Elmshadow's. She hadn't gotten a chance to know them well, and she would leave the vigils to their families, but she had to pay her respects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post
Dancingkit

They/She

6 Moons | “half white and grey cat, small facial scars with green and yellow eyes.”

Dancingkit exits the nursery, paws silent as they are careful to not draw attention. They try to avoid staring at the bodies so clearly laying in the clearing. The only one she recognized was Elmshadow, then an apprentice they would never know. A cat aided in them avoiding staring at the dead duo. A warrior? Either way, it was a cat who was exiled on the spot by Dawnstar. Dancingkit’s whiskers twitch in interest, the name doesn’t come to mind. Dancingkit rises from their former sitting position to get a better glance at the now intruder. One name Dawnstar called out caught her attention, Larkfire. A new medicine cat. Dancingkit does not remember who she is and why she is now important enough to take up the mantle.

[ open ]

She hissed as Smalltail's comment turned from disrespectful to threatening. He couldn't do any real harm against so many warriors, but the intent was certainly there - and to threaten the whole clan? She glanced towards the nursery as she thought about who he could do harm to. As she did, she spotted a kit slipping out and sitting to watch the conflict. Should I do something? If it turns ugly, I don't know that a kit should see this...

Batflight felt her alarm spike as the kit stood up - they weren't going to get closer, were they? She slunk around the edges of camp towards the kit, as quickly as she could without drawing attention.

"Hey there," she mewed quietly as she approached the kit. "I know there's a lot happening in camp, and it all looks very interesting, but it might be dangerous. You should head back to the nursery, where you'll be safe."

Last edited by lesbianism; December 5th, 2023 at 10:04 PM.
Old December 5th, 2023, 10:27 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Dancingkit
They/She

Dancingkit lingers, watching another cat immediately attack the intruder. Slytiger, right? Reddish-brown pelt flicking a mossball in her name. Just as she shifted directions, a figure takes over their vision. Dancingkit listens, she wants to stay, and fighting was the only way they were going stay. Making sure to keep their volume low enough to not interrupt or cause a scene, “Exile. Why can’t I watch it? If you stay over here then can I watch? Warrior’s protect kits, you can protect me?” It turns more into a question and not really a fight but it provides an argument to stay. Dancingkit news the statement and question to Batflight, a silence falls over the older kit. She could absolutely defend from Smallwhateverhiscrustynamewas, Mhm. Plus, Slytigerthingy had this covered! They have a small grin on their face, as she speaks again. “Also, Slywhatevertheirname is super cool and is attacking the foolish guy! Isn’t this a perfect chance for me to watch things are handled within the clan? It’s a learning opportunity!” Dancingkit smiles, she sits, the standing was causing her paws to ache. They don’t try to escape the warrior’s eye sight, it would only make staying and watching more difficult.

[ @lesbianism ]
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; December 5th, 2023 at 10:27 PM.
Old December 5th, 2023, 10:56 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post
Dancingkit
They/She

Dancingkit lingers, watching another cat immediately attack the intruder. Slytiger, right? Reddish-brown pelt flicking a mossball in her name. Just as she shifted directions, a figure takes over their vision. Dancingkit listens, she wants to stay, and fighting was the only way they were going stay. Making sure to keep their volume low enough to not interrupt or cause a scene, “Exile. Why can’t I watch it? If you stay over here then can I watch? Warrior’s protect kits, you can protect me?” It turns more into a question and not really a fight but it provides an argument to stay. Dancingkit news the statement and question to Batflight, a silence falls over the older kit. She could absolutely defend from Smallwhateverhiscrustynamewas, Mhm. Plus, Slytigerthingy had this covered! They have a small grin on their face, as she speaks again. “Also, Slywhatevertheirname is super cool and is attacking the foolish guy! Isn’t this a perfect chance for me to watch things are handled within the clan? It’s a learning opportunity!” Dancingkit smiles, she sits, the standing was causing her paws to ache. They don’t try to escape the warrior’s eye sight, it would only make staying and watching more difficult.

[ @lesbianism ]

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian

"You're right, warriors do protect kits. I have a sore leg though - I might not do a very good job." Not to mention she was a pretty shoddy fighter in the first place, or that she wasn't that keen on sustaining more injuries just to sate this kids curiosity.

Maybe we could watch together from the nursery entrance,"
she suggested, glancing nervously at the conflict. Maybe they'd see a little less of it from there? If Slytiger had his way, it was going to be a pretty bloody 'learning experience'. Though with Dawnstar as leader, I suppose that is how things are typically 'handled within the clan', Batflight thought wryly.

Last edited by lesbianism; December 5th, 2023 at 10:56 PM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 12:11 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
The words shattered his peaceful rest like a brutal landslide.
Staggering from his nest, his already damped heart somehow fell farther into his chest. Exiting the den, his hazy eyes faltered on the dead Medicine cat. Oh, just perfect. Crossing the clearing with a few hasty strides, Vulturefang glanced at the newfound chaos in the clearing that began to unfold. First thing he caught was some moron acting like a tough guy. He was on the edge of turning around and giving him a piece of his mind, when Dawnstar handled the matter. Issuing the orders of exile. Ha, serves that dumb ass right. Giving Smalltail a belittling smirk, he watched Slytiger turn his attention to the tom; hopefully handling the situation for good.

Eyes wavering over to a smaller batch of voices, the massive deputy turned to view Dancingkit and Batflight. Sighing, he hesitated handling the scene. While a kit shouldn't be out here, they did make a fair point. No one would remain innocent for long, and it was only matter of time before they experienced death first handedly. Shaking his head, he finally spoke. "Fine," he intervened in the conversation " You can stay out here. But behave your ass or I'll personally lock you in the nursery. " Now looking to Batflight he gestured at Dancingkit. " Keep an eye on them, if they act up even just a lil' bit, call for me, mkay?" he raised a brow. " Now if you'll excuse me, I need to figure out this whole situation." Parting from the pair, Vulturefang dipped back into to main event and took a seat near the edge of the clearing. Head tipped in his own way of respect, he awaited further orders from his superior.

| Mentions: @vampire | @lesbianism |
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...