big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian

Batflight rolled onto her back, looking up at Pearnose with big sad eyes. "You'll keep a poor injured cat company, won't you Pearnose?"
- - -

“So you hurt your leg and Elmshadow grounded you from leaving? Honestly I don’t know why you’re complaining. I’d love to be able to nap all day with getting in trouble. But of course, you wouldn’t enjoy that, would you Ms. Perfect
Paws?” Se teases once more, giggling with a smirk.

She laughs as Batflight uses cute pleading eyes. “It’s not like I have anything better to do. Plus you’re stuck in camp now, so you’ll, be able to hear all the o gossip.” She says with a mischievous glint in her eyes.*

Old December 2nd, 2023, 03:54 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
- - -

“So you hurt your leg and Elmshadow grounded you from leaving? Honestly I don’t know why you’re complaining. I’d love to be able to nap all day with getting in trouble. But of course, you wouldn’t enjoy that, would you Ms. Perfect Paws?” Se teases once more, giggling with a smirk.

She laughs as Batflight uses cute pleading eyes. “It’s not like I have anything better to do. Plus you’re stuck in camp now, so you’ll, be able to hear all the o gossip.” She says with a mischievous glint in her eyes.*

b a t f l i g h t
"I'm sure you would, lazy bones! At least for the first few days. But even you would get bored after a whole moon with nothing to do! And besides," she sulked, "no one else is willing to get their paws wet in this weather, so I'll have no minnows to eat either."

"Of course you don't have anything better to do - what could possibly be better than hanging out with me?"
She rolled back onto her side, stretching her legs out. "You're right about the gossip though - I'm sure I'll know every cats business by the time I'm back at it. You'll have to be my eyes and ears on the outside though! I'm sure I won't be able to make it to this months gathering."
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:52 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

The orphaned Meadowkit frolics in the clearing, her fur fluffed up. But she stops for a second, lonely. But then she gets an AMAZING idea, she'll gather an army! It's a rather random thought to come across right in the middle of tumbling around, but she rolls with it. (See what she did there?) She'll have to find all the kits in camp, then convince them to join her army! She grins, she'll start with the clearing, then kidnap all the kits in the nursery!

(Open to all kits! Maybe some warriors are welcome too... but warning! Any cat older than a kit is a target for her, and her army's, extremely rambunctious antics!)

@ChaosBringer. @Pumpkin Latte

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; December 2nd, 2023 at 09:46 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:52 AM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
The orphaned Meadowkit frolics in the clearing, her fur fluffed up. But she stops for a second, lonely. But then she gets an AMAZING idea, she'll gather an army! It's a rather random thought to come across right in the middle of tumbling around, but she rolls with it. (See what she did there?) She'll have to find all the kits in camp, then convince them to join her army! She grins, she'll start with the clearing, then kidnap all the kits in the nursery!

(Open to all kits! Maybe some warriors are welcome too... but warning! Any cat older than a kit is a target for her, and her army's, extremely rambunctious antics!)

@ChaosBringer. @Pumpkin Latte

“Hey, Meadow.” Swankit yelled
Old December 2nd, 2023, 10:04 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Latte View Post
Albatrosspaw(21/100)

Albatrosspaw padded into the clearing, shaking moss off his fur. "Hey, Meadowkit and Swankit!" He said with delight. Kits were always fun to talk to.

@Streamtail

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old December 2nd, 2023, 10:10 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Latte View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Albatrosspaw(21/100)

Albatrosspaw padded into the clearing, shaking moss off his fur. "Hey, Meadowkit and Swankit!" He said with delight. Kits were always fun to talk to.

@Streamtail
Meadowkit grins as Swankit approaches, "Hey Swankit! You. Are. Joing. My. Army. That okay?" When she sees Albatrosspaw, her grin grows even wider, and much, much more sinister. "Hhhiii Albatrosspaw..." She says slowly, dragging out her words.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old December 2nd, 2023, 11:54 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kass View Post
Azaleadream
the short fluffy she cat pranced through the camp clearing clearly worried and anxious about how starrywhisper’s kitting. She has missed the sight of hawk growl at first but shen she spotted him she dashed over. Tears threatened to fall down her soft fluffy cheeks as she gazed up at him. I’m so worried about my friends kitting..what if something goes wrong what if a kit dies! What if starry dies!? she buried herself into hawkgrowls fir for comfort.
@Sleek.
HAWKGROWL

Hawkgrowl's eyes widened as he saw Azaleadream running over to him. He felt her soft, fluffy fur bury into his as she started sobbing. Now, Hawkgrowl would never consider himself gentle or comforting -- he'd strangle anyone who did -- but when it came to Azalea, he'd do anything. "Now now, don't cry. It'll be alright. You know 'bout one of them new queens? Gentlebloom? She had a litter of 8, and all kits and her are healthy. Now, I doubt Starrywhisper'll have 8 kits, but either way, I'm sure she will fight through it. I believe in her. Just as much as I believe that you can fight through this fear. Don't let it take hold of you. Look it in the eye and say, 'Screw you!' and go sit with your friend and comfort her." Although Elmshadow may not be too fond of that..."Or just cheer her on from here. In your heart," he soothed, trying not to make his voice as rough as it always was, licking his...mate? They hadn't really established a term for their...unique...relationship...behind the ear. "It'll be alright..."
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; December 2nd, 2023 at 11:54 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 12:58 PM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit grins as Swankit approaches, "Hey Swankit! You. Are. Joing. My. Army. That okay?" When she sees Albatrosspaw, her grin grows even wider, and much, much more sinister. "Hhhiii Albatrosspaw..." She says slowly, dragging out her words.
“Only if I'm second in command!” She responded
Old December 2nd, 2023, 01:15 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Harekit sat quietly.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old December 2nd, 2023, 01:50 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

b a t f l i g h t
"I'm sure you would, lazy bones! At least for the first few days. But even you would get bored after a whole moon with nothing to do! And besides," she sulked, "no one else is willing to get their paws wet in this weather, so I'll have no minnows to eat either."

"Of course you don't have anything better to do - what could possibly be better than hanging out with me?"
She rolled back onto her side, stretching her legs out. "You're right about the gossip though - I'm sure I'll know every cats business by the time I'm back at it. You'll have to be my eyes and ears on the outside though! I'm sure I won't be able to make it to this months gathering."
- - -

Pearnose laughs and settles down beside Batflight, laying and tucking in her paws to get comfortable. Her thick fur made it so that she didn't mind the cold that much, but she still preferred the warmth of Greenleaf."Hey, I'm not that lazy, just, unmotivated." She meows.

She pauses momentarily, lost in thought, and looks at Batflight. "Do you want me to try to catch one for you? I don't know how to, so I can't guarantee I'll be able to catch a Minnie for you. But if it'll make you quit complaining, I'll try." She said, trying to downplay the offer and sound bored, like she didn't care too much. "And I'll be sure to tell you anything I hear outside of camp, or about this moon's Gathering, if I go, that is."

Last edited by chickadee; December 2nd, 2023 at 01:50 PM.