Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:59 AM
The saddest death in...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 11:59 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by squidz
Today 11:58 AM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:51 AM
Worldweaver question
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:48 AM

Old November 7th, 2023, 07:07 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

ShadowClan Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by third.phantom View Post
Ah, there she was! Looked like they didn't have to go without Bristlebrook after all. Sagechaser grinned at her in greeting, then shot his apprentice a sharp look. "I'm sure there are better ways to express our feelings in a nicer way," he admonished, shaking his head. Batpaw would be difficult to...teach. Some things, at least. Humming under his breath, Sagechaser turned and led the patrol out into the territory. What'd they need to find, again? Yellow bells and...needles?

He squashed his bubbling frustration. That's what patrol mates are for: remembering so you don't have to. "Hey, so we know what we're looking for?" Sagechaser asked as he looked to Bristlebrook and Batpaw before casting a dubious glance at the creek. Herbs.

''Blessed Thistle and Yellow Bells,'' Bristlebrook replied, giving a whisk of her fluffy mottled tail. The white splotches on her pelt - especially her undercoat and top half of her muzzle - shone like glittering frost on an especially cold leaf-bare day in the sunlight. ''Elmshadow said that Blessed Thistle will be green stalks with tiny clusters of lighter green blooms at the top and Yellow Bells are yellow, drooping yellow, bell-like flowers.'' The she-cat noticed the yellow bells instantly and nipped off some stems, doing the same with the Blessed Thistle that Elmshadow had described.

[ +3 Yellow Bells ]
[ +2 Blessed Thistle ]

Last edited by paedyn; November 7th, 2023 at 01:03 PM.
Old November 8th, 2023, 09:23 AM

My Mood: Worried
Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Owl'Catcher
A black classic tabby she-cat with hazel eyes.

I relaxed in my favorite location in Shadowclan territory, Sunkissed Creek. I sat by the creek, watching the current and the fishes passing by. This place make all my thoughts go away quickly. The cold breeze, the trickling sound, the grass moving and everything.

Open for @.:!MerryVix!:.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦
Old November 8th, 2023, 12:37 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Starrylight
The stars in the sky are true and real, I saw them myself dear, and one day you shall see them too.
|She|Pansexual|Taken|kind|A blue-ish gray she-cat with brown point markings and white spots|

Starrylight trekked through the territory before seeing her sister.

' ' Hiya sis! ' ' She chirped.

@Maro

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; November 8th, 2023 at 12:37 PM.
Old November 8th, 2023, 01:26 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:!MerryVix!:. View Post

Starrylight
The stars in the sky are true and real, I saw them myself dear, and one day you shall see them too.
|She|Pansexual|Taken|kind|A blue-ish gray she-cat with brown point markings and white spots|

Starrylight trekked through the territory before seeing her sister.

' ' Hiya sis! ' ' She chirped.

@Maro
Owl'Catcher
A black classic tabby she-cat with hazel eyes.

My ears perked up as i heard my sister's voice -´´Oh, hey Starrylight! What's up? I was just relaxing here since i have nothing to do.´´ I was kinda surprised as i was very concentrated watching the current. I got up and walked towards my sister, and greeted her with nose-touching.
@.:!MerryVix!:.
;
˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦
Old November 9th, 2023, 06:36 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

batpaw // he/him // 9 moons
purrks: shadow fiend [INACTIVE]
78/100

---

Ugh. This herb patrol thing was such a drag. An ear twitches in annoyance as Bristlebrook explains what they were looking for and plucks some plants from the earth. He couldn't care less about plants. And he couldn't care less about what they looked like or did. So he unceremoniously goes over to the same collection of plants with yellow flowers the molly had gathered from and plucks a stalk himself. There. The plant cat would have to make do. Yellow bells in his jaw, he turns to look at Sagechaser, grinning around the stem in his mouth before bounding after Bristlebrook back toward camp.

[+1 yellow bells]

sagechaser | @third.phantom

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old November 9th, 2023, 12:30 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-SlugBelly-*
he/him || 36moons || no purrks
pale ginger tom with patches of darker ginger and cream “pants”

Sunkissed Creek, they'd won this place recently from ThunderClan in a very bloody battle, but now they were here to hunt! Yippee!! Leading the way onto this patch of land, Slugbelly turned excitedly to face Skullshatter. "I haven't hunted here yet! What kinda prey do you think we'll find?" Oooo maybe they could catch some snakes!! Sluggy had always wanted to catch a snake. Would it be hard to catch? Maybe, especially because snakes were very uncommon prey, so that had to say something about their difficulty to catch!!

[ @Saturn // rip skull, time to be subjected to slug's antics ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old November 10th, 2023, 07:25 PM
underwhelming

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxyboo View Post
''Blessed Thistle and Yellow Bells,'' Bristlebrook replied, giving a whisk of her fluffy mottled tail. The white splotches on her pelt - especially her undercoat and top half of her muzzle - shone like glittering frost on an especially cold leaf-bare day in the sunlight. ''Elmshadow said that Blessed Thistle will be green stalks with tiny clusters of lighter green blooms at the top and Yellow Bells are yellow, drooping yellow, bell-like flowers.'' The she-cat noticed the yellow bells instantly and nipped off some stems, doing the same with the Blessed Thistle that Elmshadow had described.

[ +3 Yellow Bells ]
[ +2 Blessed Thistle ]

batpaw // he/him // 9 moons
purrks: shadow fiend [INACTIVE]
78/100

---

Ugh. This herb patrol thing was such a drag. An ear twitches in annoyance as Bristlebrook explains what they were looking for and plucks some plants from the earth. He couldn't care less about plants. And he couldn't care less about what they looked like or did. So he unceremoniously goes over to the same collection of plants with yellow flowers the molly had gathered from and plucks a stalk himself. There. The plant cat would have to make do. Yellow bells in his jaw, he turns to look at Sagechaser, grinning around the stem in his mouth before bounding after Bristlebrook back toward camp.

[+1 yellow bells]

sagechaser | @third.phantom
Oh! Right! That's what he's supposed to be looking for. Sage shot Bristle a gratefully sheepish smile, rooted about for the thistle, picked some, and hurried after his apprentice's tail back to camp.

[+2 blessed thistle]
Old November 13th, 2023, 02:00 PM
fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
*-SlugBelly-*

Sunkissed Creek, they'd won this place recently from ThunderClan in a very bloody battle, but now they were here to hunt! Yippee!! Leading the way onto this patch of land, Slugbelly turned excitedly to face Skullshatter. "I haven't hunted here yet! What kinda prey do you think we'll find?" Oooo maybe they could catch some snakes!! Sluggy had always wanted to catch a snake. Would it be hard to catch? Maybe, especially because snakes were very uncommon prey, so that had to say something about their difficulty to catch!!

[ @Saturn // rip skull, time to be subjected to slug's antics ]

*-SlugBelly-*

Sluggy quickly caught scent of a mouse among the underbrush while he waited for his patrol partner to show up and crouched down to stalk it. It wasn't too far away and looked to be entirely unaware of the large cat creeping up on it. Wiggling his haunches, excited for what should be an easy catch, Sluggy pounced and ... [roll: 4] completely missed, stumbling over clumsy paws and cracking a claw.

"Ah.... ow..." he hissed in pain, quickly shaking himself off and glancing around to see if Skullshatter saw what had happened... Astonishingly enough, Skull was nowhere around so.. lucky for Slug perhaps?? Either way, hunting still needed to be done so Slug wandered a little bit away following a new scent... a blackbird.

Cautiously, he approached this one from downwind (which was a little difficult considering his ginger pelt stood out some in the surrounding flora and the bird was facing him. Well, he waited a moment, until the bird was pecking at the ground and ...! [roll: 18] Yes!! He caught the bird!! Trilling happily, Sluggy shook the thing around a little - just to make sure it really is dead - before quickly burying it and wandering back to look for Skull... who he still didn't see.

Ok that's a little annoying, but whatever! Slug would need to get a few more things, though, to try and make up for Skull's absence... Luckily, the prey didn't really seem to be in hiding yet, probably fattening up for the coming leaf-bare, and the scent of chipmunk was strong in the air. Following the scent, Sluggy spotted it at the base of a tree and, not wasting a moment more than he needed, he pounced on this little guy too. [roll: 15] Another easy catch, it seemed, and Sluggy buried this as well. He should catch something else probably... but he'd do that on the way home. For the moment, he'd spend a few more minutes waiting for his hunting partner.

[ final call, @staurn , i'll report back alone tomorrow if i don't get a response ]

Old November 14th, 2023, 03:18 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Stars be damned, bone was late. Bone was never late, never. But bone was, right now, during a patrol. A low groan of aggiation directed at boneself came from Skullshatter as the concerningly small white cat followed Slugbelly's scent out of camp, and to where bone just caught him burying his second(?, it looked like it but Skull could've been wrong) catch, and slipped up behind him. Bone looked down at the freshly broken earth at Slug's paws then back at the yellow tom.

"If you have enough already caught, I can go ahead and catch me a couple so we can head." Bone hoped his partner wouldn't question why he was late, or bring it up. Bone did not want to talk about and it and rather just go on with their hunting trip. Skullshatter didn't wait to hear back from overly cheery blub of yellow as bone slipped away, intent on the scent of a crow. Tail twitch slightly behind the stark white cat as bone dropped low, stalking quietly towards the black bird. Smirking cockily as the warrior edged closer to it, it pounced.. [ roll: 3 damn ] and the bird fluttered away.

Welp, that's just great. Another missed piece of prey. Damn it. Skullshatter stood up to bone's "full" height, tail lashing behind bone. It could let this bother it, the only thing was that Skullshatter was off today. Yeah, that was it. Turning away with a scowl, Skullshatter put bone's attention on finding more prey.

. . .

After a while of minutes of Skullshatter hunting, it had acquired two voles, much to bone's dislike as it would've rather gotten birds instead. The white warrior padded up to Slugbelly, motioning with bone's head so they could collect Slug's catches and report back to Vulturefang.

[ @FrostyGalaxy, skull's neo's are known and out so refer to bone as bone/boneself/it/itself ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old November 14th, 2023, 04:53 PM
fly

*-SlugBelly-*

Well, it was nice to see that Skull decided to show up after all - not that bone let him get a word in at all before slinking off to finish their hunting. Sluggy almost wanted to interject and call out to it that he could still do some more hunting, though the ginger tom eventually decided against it, instead sighing in an over exaggerated way and returning to pick up his buried chipmunk and black bird and heading back to camp first.

[ @staurn // i'll make the report back in just a moment ]