Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:48 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:48 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
by Shrew
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:47 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:36 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:26 AM

Old April 5th, 2023, 04:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

ShadowClan Black & Blue [Training Thread]

| Post Count: 18/100 | ft. Larkfire |

Well. Starlingpaw was getting rather tired of the same old thing. She was an apprentice, after all. Being trained should be one of her top priorities. ..Not that Starlingpaw minded the days off, but Lynxblossom was a rather busy cat. They'd just have to find someone else to train them. A someone, who they already picked out.

Larkfire, the baby enforcer, had recently taken to taking random apprentices out for training. And now that Starlingpaw had fully recovered from their whitecough, they intended to ask the Enforcer to take them out for training.

Rising to their paws, the tall, lanky apprentice slunk over to the youngest Enforcer without a word, only speaking once her fiery hues were trained on them. "A territory tour." They requested, tipping their head to the side as they peered down at the smaller feline. Since Larkfire was sitting, and considering Starlingpaw's own gangly limbs, the apprentice rightfully towered over their companion.

That didn't put a stop to Larkfire. No. She tilted her head back to smirk up at Starlingpaw, rising to her own paws. "If you expect me to bend my day to your will, you're sorely mistaken." She informed them, amber hues sparkling with confusing amusement. "But. Because I care about the training that ShadowClan's apprentices are receiving, come with me. We'll start with the borders." With that, she flicked her tail in a gesture to be followed, and then slipped out of camp, leaving Starlingpaw to trail after.
Old April 5th, 2023, 05:58 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

ShadowClan/RiverClan Saltmeadow Marsh

| Post Count: 21/100 | ft. Larkfire |

As promised, Saltmeadow Marsh was the first place Starlingpaw was led to, and they paused at the youngest Enforcer's side as she jerked out a paw to put their footsteps to a halt. "Careful there." Larkfire meowed, nodding towards the ground where Starlingpaw had been about to unknowingly place a paw over the border. "This is Saltmeadow Marsh, the border between ShadowClan and ..." Here, the lithe grey female trailed off, looking expectantly to Starlingpaw for an answer.

To humor the baby enforcer, Starlingpaw stepped back and lifted their muzzle to the air, picking up the scents this place had to offer. Almost immediately, their muzzle wrinkled with distaste, causing Larkfire to grin. "The fish-eating Clan." Starlingpaw huffed after a moment, rightfully disgruntled as their companion let out a small chuckle.

"Yes. RiverClan lives on the other side of that border. Don't underestimate them, and don't ever let them goad you into crossing over the border either. I'd bet they're still salty about Vixensnarl murdering a trespassing apprentice." She spoke the words with minimal feeling, leaving Starlingpaw to process the information, before moving off towards a tree trunk. "Here, I'll show you how to mark the border." Having said that, Larkfire proceeded to rubbing her side, cheek, and pawpads against the tree trunk and along the border, afterward stepping back to nod. "You can mark the next border we visit." With that, she continued on, and Starlingpaw followed after once more.

Last edited by Rose; April 5th, 2023 at 05:59 PM.
Old April 5th, 2023, 06:17 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

ShadowClan/WindClan Whispering Wetlands

| Post Count: 22/100 | ft. Larkfire |

Whispering Wetlands was their next destination. And when Larkfire stopped beside the border, shooting Starlingpaw an assessing look, the blue-black apprentice already knew what to say. "This is the WindClan border, isn't it?" They asked, earning an approving nod from the baby enforcer. When Larkfire still said nothing, Starlingpaw found themselves shifting on their paws, uncertain of themselves.

Something seemed to soften in their companion's gaze, before Lark inclined her head. "Sometimes, a bunny or two will sneak over the border. I had to hunt one for my final assessment, courtesy of Shadowfur and his crazy demands." Here, she stuck her tongue out to insinuate her thoughts on the dark-fured senior Enforcer, but Starlingpaw could see a different undertone. As if she respected her fellow Enforcer. However, they weren't allowed to speculate long, because Larkfire gestured them towards a bush. "Go ahead." She said, lifting a single shoulder in a semblance of a shrug. "Mark the border."

With the Enforcer's keen eyes watching, Starlingpaw did as they were told.
Old April 5th, 2023, 07:11 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

ShadowClan/ThunderClan Herondrive Hollow

| Post Count: 23/100 | ft. Larkfire |

By the time Larkfire and Starlingpaw had made it to Herondrive Hollow, the latter had spent far too long staring at the back of their companion's head. It was starting to feel childish, calling Larkfire a baby enforcer. But almost everyone in ShadowClan referred to her as such, and Starlingpaw had no reason to title her otherwise.

Paws slowing to a stop as Larkfire glanced over her shoulder, Starlingpaw made a noncommittal noise at the back of their throat to assure their impromptu mentor that they were listening. It wouldn't do to piss off the cat who'd taken time out of their day to help with teaching.

"Herondrive Hollow. I'm guessing you've already figured who lives on the other side. ThunderClan. Squirrels, whatever you want to call them." With a flick of her tail, Larkfire began marking the border, letting Starlingpaw collect their thoughts. Once the Enforcer was done, she turned back around to look at the apprentice. "I've shown you the borders. I suppose ShadowClan landmarks will do now." And then, once more not wasting any time, the pair set off.
Old April 6th, 2023, 12:59 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

ShadowClan Icy Heartlands & Moonlit Grove

| Post Count: 25/100 | ft. Larkfire |

Starlingpaw could appreciate cats who did their job. And they realized, now, that unfairly calling Larkfire by names without any real reason was something unforgivable. Here was one of ShadowClan's hard workers, not even bothering to turn around and correct all those who labeled her wrong, and Starlingpaw had shamefully been among those. Never again, they swore. Never again would they judge others from afar without bothering to really look.

Cats like Nightlight, cats like their father, deserved scorn. Not cats like Larkfire. Not those like Shadowfur and Mirehound. These cats genuinely worked for their position, and all ShadowClan managed to do was point out mistakes. Dull blue hues narrowing, Starlingpaw followed after Larkfire on gangly limbs as the youngest Enforcer led them first to Icy Heartlands, and then to Moonlit Grove.

She explained them both, first speaking on the former; "Named after Icestar. You'll probably get sent here on a herb patrol to find cobwebs."

And then on the latter; "ShadowClan buries it's dead here. Just.. perhaps don't try hunting, it's restricted. Oh, and there are a lot of herbs here too, so Elmshadow or Ivysnake might tell you to accompany someone here."
Old April 6th, 2023, 06:05 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

ShadowClan Mourning Ruins & Shadow's Break

| Post Count: 27/100 | ft. Larkfire |

"Mourning Ruins." The words were pronounced with more flourish than Starlingpaw would have ever put beside what was being implied. This was a place for sadness and death, yet Larkfire looked entirely at peace with the prospect of waltzing among the fallen.

Brow furrowing, Starlingpaw keeps up with their companion, growing more intrigued by the second. "Why don't you..." They start, but trail off after a moment, unsure how to finish the question. In response, Larkfire offers them a grin over her shoulder, looking just as bemused as before. "I don't care." With that, she turns back to the tour and leads the way towards Shadow's Break, as professional as before.
Old April 7th, 2023, 11:06 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Default Training Cliffs

| Post Count: 28/100 | ft. Larkfire |

The trek through Shadow's Break had passed in silence, with Larkfire leading the way and Starlingpaw trailing after. For someone considerably shorter than Starlingpaw themself, the youngest Enforcer set a pretty fast pace. Finally, as they reached a new part of ShadowClan's Territory, riddled with random stepping stones, rock, and a plethora of overgrown, wild life. Ahead of them, Larkfire turned around to fix Starlingpaw with a look. "This is ShadowClan's Training Cliffs." She paused, as if contemplating something. "It's almost sundown now. We'd best head back to camp." The words made sense, and yet Starlingpaw felt hesitant to return to camp. They still wanted to complete their training, but if Larkfire had said to head back, there was nothing else to do. With a secretive smile that befuddled Starlingpaw, Larkfire kinked her tail over her back in the universal symbol for 'follow' and then trekked back to their starting point.