Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:58 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:44 AM
oh, rats!
Last post by Fish
Today 12:41 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by beau
Today 12:08 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 23rd, 2022, 12:46 PM
nothing's forever

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 View Post
Cloverpaw knocked the kit over gently with his paw and giggled. He then put the kit on their back and did a belly rake but there were no claws so it just felt like a belly rub.
"In a real situation, you would be dead." He said giggling, he was having fun with the kit that was half his age.
Dewkit was mostly in a blur. Cloverpaw was clearly much better at fighting. They was greatly humbled by this fight. As they looked up at the green-eyed cat with amazement, Dewkit wondered how long Cloverpaw practiced. "I would? Oh. Mousedung," they replied.
Old November 23rd, 2022, 12:49 PM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
Dewkit was mostly in a blur. Cloverpaw was clearly much better at fighting. They was greatly humbled by this fight. As they looked up at the green-eyed cat with amazement, Dewkit wondered how long Cloverpaw practiced. "I would? Oh. Mousedung," they replied.
"Want me to show you a tip?" He asked kindly so the kit wouldn't be intimidated by the taller Tom. He soon realized they liked teaching the kit..
Old November 23rd, 2022, 12:56 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
"Want me to show you a tip?" He asked kindly so the kit wouldn't be intimidated by the taller Tom. He soon realized they liked teaching the kit..
Dewkit sat up and nodded. Anything to become a better fighter. They enjoyed this apprentice's company.
Old November 23rd, 2022, 12:58 PM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Dewkit sat up and nodded. Anything to become a better fighter. They enjoyed this apprentice's company.
"Now, you see my legs right?" He asked the kit. "Try to find the weak one and hit me off balance. And if you pull my tail I'll get distracted. Try it!" He said as he got in a sparing stance. "Tell me when your ready!" He said excited.
Old November 23rd, 2022, 01:02 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
"Now, you see my legs right?" He asked the kit. "Try to find the weak one and hit me off balance. And if you pull my tail I'll get distracted. Try it!" He said as he got in a sparing stance. "Tell me when your ready!" He said excited.
Dewkit studied Cloverpaw's legs. Which one? They narrowed their eyes and dove for the back left one, hoping they'd picked the right leg. If that failed, Dewkit could always grab the tom's tail.
Old November 23rd, 2022, 01:09 PM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Dewkit studied Cloverpaw's legs. Which one? They narrowed their eyes and dove for the back left one, hoping they'd picked the right leg. If that failed, Dewkit could always grab the tom's tail.
It worked! That was his weaker leg at that moment, he switches which legs he puts his weight on most of the time! How could the kit have known? He fell down but got back up quickly, Cloverpaw pawed at Dewkit, trying to know her down again.
Old November 23rd, 2022, 01:13 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
It worked! That was his weaker leg at that moment, he switches which legs he puts his weight on most of the time! How could the kit have known? He fell down but got back up quickly, Cloverpaw pawed at Dewkit, trying to know her down again.
Dewkit was taken by surprise. They hadn't thought that it'd work, but it had! When Cloverpaw pawed at her, they had been reaching for his tail in hopes of giving themselves another chance. Cloverpaw's strike had knocked them down again, though.
Old November 23rd, 2022, 01:15 PM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Dewkit was taken by surprise. They hadn't thought that it'd work, but it had! When Cloverpaw pawed at her, they had been reaching for his tail in hopes of giving themselves another chance. Cloverpaw's strike had knocked them down again, though.
He moved his paw to belly rake the kit again. "You're dead again. Wanna do it again? Or move onto something else?" He asked curious for the kits response.
Old November 23rd, 2022, 01:19 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
He moved his paw to belly rake the kit again. "You're dead again. Wanna do it again? Or move onto something else?" He asked curious for the kits response.
Dewkit squeaked in surprise at their second failure. They wouldn't let that discourage them, though. "I don't know. Hey, what about hunting?" They almost forgot about their one true passion.
Old November 23rd, 2022, 02:24 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverdream View Post
"I think so." Aspenwillow meows. "So, how far are you from being a warrior?"
Berrypaw

Blinking mismatched eyes up at Aspenwillow, Berrypaw said nothing for a few moments. Distantly, the little apprentice noticed how windy it was up on these hills. That observation had her gaze locking onto a clump of daisies, swaying rather violently in the breeze. Oh dear, it looked like they'd be uprooted at any given moment, but alas, they stayed in the ground somehow. Slowly making her way over, she glanced once more over her shoulder at her companion when they asked a question of her. Her warrior-ship? Rounded ears flicked with apprehension. In truth, Berrypaw wasn't sure how far along she'd gotten. 'Course, she'd had a late start, but still, she'd tried to speed through the rest of her training. "I.. I don't know." She answered truthfully at last, bending to nip at the stems holding the daisies in place.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Closed Thread