Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:51 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:51 AM
Evacuation Assessment...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:40 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:35 AM
Art Competition! [7k first...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:10 AM

Old September 20th, 2022, 04:03 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: The New League Sign-Ups, Information, and Lore

Name:
Vesper Elizabeth Angelina Waught.
Nicknames: Eliza, Ellie, Vessie, Ves.

Fun fact: Elizabeth was supposed to be her first name, until they realised her initials would be EW.

Alias:
Ignis, currently.

Faction:
New League Patrol Unit Member.

Power:
Pyrokinesis/manipulation (with limitations ofc should it be necessary), Dream embodiment (maybe a bit of a stretch but since the later doesn't have any actual effect in the world?? I just love both too much zefijd )

Desired Power Level:
According to the first post, five would be the default in two power situations - I'd say probably around a three, maybe four, though, also if only one gets the okay.

Power Class:
Generally assumed by birth, but generational in actuality.

- How Power Was Gained:
N/A.

Appearance:
Thin and frail looking girl, she stands pretty average compared to most her age, but has practically stopped growing. Her eyes, a dark blue/grey-ish colour. She has long straight pale-pink dyed hair with a fringe. She will often times dress in pastel and warmer shades, and almost always long sleeved with a preference to dresses with tights. She likes to dress nicely, do her hair, ... For practicality, she often has a bag with her too – whether it be small or big as a backpack. Her preferred hair style is half ponytail and a headband, and she usually has a picture of her little family with her since she gets homesick quickly.

Costume Design:
Not fully set, but possibly white full body suit with just above the knees length skirt (any longer could be impractical), a mask and a semi-wide hood held over her head + boots and gloves. Good pockets and grey threading and belt to hold important stuff. It's a tad warm, but she prefers to be well covered what with fire and all.

Personality:
Vesper is practically goody two shoes. She'll do what she is told, when she is told and will rarely complain. Her demeanour is always a gentle and quiet one, if a bit detached, usually speaking in a soft voice and careful with every movement. She could be described as cautious yet curious, intrigued by what she shouldn’t be and wanting to know what’s going on when someone acts sketchy. Despite her refusal to lie to any form of authority, and seeming struggle to, she may surprise herself with an ease at telling a white lie to distract attention from a certain topic. She’s a kind person overall, and often willing to help wherever necessary, though sometimes a bit too much. She may not always be the most outwardly open however, and because of that may appear distant. It's mainly caution that has her not get too close to anyone, and although she does enjoy company, quite frankly she enjoys the quiet as well. I suppose she’s a fairly calm person and likely with a soft spot for cute things,, A bit shallow, and not the most fond of fighting. But doesn't want to disobey either and wants to be able to protect/take care of others. Actually rather irritable, she has a decently short temper but has learned getting angry solves little, so she tries her best to go with the silent treatment instead. A bit clumsy in her judgement/thoughts/actions sometimes, but hey, she’s still a kid and learning. She happens to enjoy reading, and her worst fear is: the same thing as before happening again. She's still a bit of a wip eheh
Also don't tell anyone, but she's actually a bit of a Rigor fan- like she thinks he's super cool with his power and all.

Alignment:
Neutral good or Lawful good – I’m not very familiar with alignments lhezk

Backstory:
Born to [mother] who, unbeknownst to most, had the same [dream embodiment] power as Hesper, and [father]. [father] wasn’t around any more, even before her birth, so who he is and whether he’s alive or not she doesn’t know. She grew up with just [mother] and mother’s best friend/heart sister (aka auntie) until [mother] went poof when she was about five or so. She went to live with her auntie from then on, and had a pretty normal life beyond that. Her father being unknown to her, other than some wayward stories, and her mother being an orphan herself (or so she claimed), she doesn’t know much about her family. She lives with it though and has a pretty average life with auntie, nothing too much out of common. But hey, with the new chapter of her life possibly about to start, that might change Will she find her father? Drama? Her greatest fear come true..? Maybe we'll find out.

Other:
- Her name is Hesper because her mother loved astrology and the sky and such - Elizabeth was said to be a name her father loved.
- If having dyed hair is unrealistic for their circumstance, it'll swapped with her natural hair colour.
- You put so soo much work into this, so should anything need to be changed, it can of course!
- There might've been something else but I forgot sob, will add later if I remember.

@Willowfern

Last edited by Estelle; September 25th, 2022 at 08:17 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2022, 05:40 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Since I asked on discord and you said it's possible.

Name: Spencer Jonathan
Appearance: An average height cis female with light, pink-hued skin and shoulder length dirty blonde hair. Her eyes are hazel. She's fairly well-muscled.
Personality: Spencer is cynical and sarcastic, but carries a deep conviction to always do what's right. She can be insensitive and a thrill-seaker. She's driven and ambitious and quite rebellious.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Backstory: Spencer dreamed about being a hero since she was little. However, the league's Gifted-exclusive tendencies made her too awkward to even try. However, one day, she witnessed an act of corruption, a deal between a corruption hero and a villain. She decided no one would believe her and took it upon herself to start training and going out to fight crime by herself, hoping to expose the league's corruption individuals one day. Due to inexperience and bad luck, as well as her aggressive methods, Spencer's vigilante alter-ego earned herself a criminal record full of false (and a few true) accusations.
Other:
@Willowfern
Old September 25th, 2022, 07:51 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Applications are only open for a few more days!
One more slot added for Level Fivers!

Last edited by Willowfern; September 25th, 2022 at 07:51 PM.
Old September 26th, 2022, 08:24 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Name:
Raphael Acker
Alias:
Ice Hound
Faction:
New League Patrol Unit Member
Power:
Ice manipulation and shape-shifting; explanation link, a necessary read in order to fully understand tje extent of Raph's abilities.
Desired Power Level:
Classified overall OOC as a Level Five; Ice Manipulation Level Four, "Shapeshifting" Level Five, though unknown by most
Power Class:
Generational
- How Power Was Gained: (This is for third-party gains only. Use this area to summarize the origin story.)
Appearance:
Raphael stands at 6'8", with naturally tanned skin and dark freckles that certainly stand out, and a thin scar across his right cheek. He is very obviously muscular and has large hands with long fingers; small scars, nearly unnoticeable unless you look close, decorate them. His hair is dark brown with hints of red, and thick and curly, and Raph usually doesn't care to cut it until it gets unmanageable, so it really looks like a dark mane tangled down to the base of his neck. He has dark brown eyes.

As far as clothing goes, he typically dressed modestly. Most of his outfits are plain shirts beneath soft sweaters layered with a long blazer, and paired with worn dark jeans and dirty sneakers. He wears silver rings, most notably of which the snake curled around his right middle finger.
Costume Design:
If you think of Peter Parker's suit in Avengers: End Game or even Black Panther's costume, Raph's suit is a little like that: a lightweight but durable sort of armor that fits him perfectly and protects him well enough from most injuries. It's mainly bright blue in color and very glossy, with white and black accents. A durable utility belt fitted around his waist holds handcuffs, combat knives, and a modern tactical sword(because it looks freaking awesome and he knows how to use it responsibly).

Two small water tanks, each filled with two and a half gallons for a total of five, sit on his back.

He does not wear gloves in order to make it easier to activate his own homemade pair, but he does wear a mask that protects the bottom half of his face, ie. his nose and jaw. The mask itself is the same color scheme as the rest of his outfit, and fashioned to look like a face full of sharp teeth. The teeth are hinged and can unfold outwardly with the flick of a switch built into his right wrist cuff, allowing him to expel mist; tubing runs from the water tanks, up his shoulders, and into the sides of the mask, and a second switch opens a valve and extends the tubing past his lips for a quick emergency recharge if he needs it.

His suit weighs a total of just under sixty pounds, and Raphael works out consistently in order to be able to carry the weight AND move nimbly with it.
Personality:
While his hero persona may seem no-nonsense and scary, and his size is definitely intimidating, Raph is actually one of the sweetest kids you'll ever meet. He's a total nerd through and through, loves all things fantastical and magical, and would never ever hurt another soul if he could help it.

Raphael is kind, generous, and intelligent, with a knack for being overprotective and easily frustrated. If something doesn't come easily to him, he'll probably grow angry and give up. He doesn't tolerate threats made against himself, his family, or his friends, and despite being a typically sweet kid can snap from sunshine-bright to scorchingly angry in a second.

He's a workout junkie and also loves to read and play video games. They're all he talks about. Someone sit him down and make him watch a TV show so he stops babbling about The Elven Rings.
Alignment:
Neutral Good
Backstory:
Raphael would have been two years old when Rigor defeated Chainbreaker, so he doesn't remember a time before The New League, but his parents certainly do. Luther and Val Acker, his mother and father, largely grew up during the Age of Uncertainty. They had experienced the fear and the tragedy first hand and wanted nothing more than to protect their son from any and all risk. He was raised in a small two-bedroom apartment, and lived a very sheltered life for his first ten years. His parents were strict but kind, only wanting the best for him, and of course Raph knew they loved him and knew why they were so protective - and it certainly wasn't just because of the Age of Uncertainty. In order to keep him occupied, he had been signed up for a martial class at seven years old, and he fell in love with it - it was the only extracurricular he was allowed to participate in.

When Raphael was five, his abilities began to show. At first it was small things, like leaving thin layers of frost on the counters and sofa, or being able to form his own tiny ice cubes instead of using the fridge's built-in dispenser. But after a year it quickly transformed into something that was obviously more dangerous; Raph would awake covered in layers of ice and severely dehydrated, or would accidentally shoot shards from his hands that would leave permanent marks in the walls. Raph's mother, Val, had a minor form of ice manipulation at Level Two, and tried her best to teach him how to manage his own ability. It worked, but only for a time.

When Raphael was ten, the first shift happened. His little sister, Oakley, had been born just two years ago. He shared his room with her and absolutely adored her. One night someone armed with a pistol broke into their apartment late at night and happened upon Raphael's bedroom. Raph was awake at the time, preoccupied by reading a thick novel, and noticed nothing amiss until his door creaked. The intruder startled when Raph jumped up and fired two shots; both missed Raph and struck the wall behind him, and the sheer fear the event incited was enough to spark his change.

Raphael morphed into a terrifying ice beast before the intruder's very eyes and attacked savagely. The wall between his room and the living space was destroyed as the beast, bigger than Raph's bed and over half the size of a grown man, seized the intruder in its jaws and barreled through. The rest of the pistol's rounds were fired off in a panic, and two of the bullets grazed the beast's cheek and side while a third embedded itself in the hind leg. Luther had shifted into a fearsome wolf and dragged the intruder away while the ice beast collapsed and Val called a patrol unit.

Raphael shifted back before the unit arrived, severely dehydrated and dangerously injured, with a numerous scratches, deep cuts where the shots had grazed him, and a bullet lodged in his leg. The intruder was taken care of and Raphael was hauled off to the Intensive Care Unit to receive surgery.

Following the incident, Raphael's parents realized they couldn't exactly shelter him like they had if something like this was still a possibility. Luther, a Level Three shifter, trained with Raph to work on controlling his shifting, while hel continued to practice his ice manipulation both by himself and with his mother. Using his ice manipulation ability to entertain Oakley made for decent practice as well. At the age of thirteen, he began to take an interest in the New League, and everyday after school would go to the gym to start building muscle. By fifteen, he'd bulked up significantly, had gained control over his abilities for the most part, and had excelled in martial arts to the point where he could easily partake in hand-to-hand combat.

He entered the Hero Trials under the alias "Ice Hound" as an amusing hint for just himself to enjoy, and put on one hell of a show. Unsurprisingly, he was accepted into the League, classified as a Level Four and placed on a patrol unit of his own.

He has remained within the league for the past two years.
Other:
enjoy my monstrosity once more
@Willowfern

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; September 27th, 2022 at 10:52 AM.
Old September 27th, 2022, 07:10 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

// placeholder? \\

// @Willowfern \\

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old September 27th, 2022, 12:56 PM
error in the code

Name: Crystal Afton
Appearance: Tall peach-white woman with deep-blue eyes and white-purple-pink dyed hair. She wears a white long-sleeve shirt and blue leggings and white sneakers. Her hair is always up in a ponytail and animals are always following her.
Personality: Crystal has a kind voice and loved animals more than anything. She wishes she could understand them and will do anything to keep all animals safe and healthy. She works as a vet and knows almost all animals by heart. She loves to draw and has a secret crush on Ryan Patterson(Rigor).
Alignment: ???
Backstory: She was abandoned at birth and was raised by animals of all kinds, mainly wolves and lions. She loves her animal family and even though she can repeat some words of the animals back, she cannot understand them.
Other: Crystal is working to find a way to become a Gifted.
@Willowfern

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old September 27th, 2022, 12:59 PM
error in the code

Placeholder for Level 5 please! I'll fill out form when I am home!

@Willowfern

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old September 27th, 2022, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal The Crystal Cat View Post
Name: Crystal Afton
Appearance: Tall peach-white woman with deep-blue eyes and white-purple-pink dyed hair. She wears a white long-sleeve shirt and blue leggings and white sneakers. Her hair is always up in a ponytail and animals are always following her.
Personality: Crystal has a kind voice and loved animals more than anything. She wishes she could understand them and will do anything to keep all animals safe and healthy. She works as a vet and knows almost all animals by heart. She loves to draw and has a secret crush on Ryan Patterson(Rigor).
Alignment: ???
Backstory: She was abandoned at birth and was raised by animals of all kinds, mainly wolves and lions. She loves her animal family and even though she can repeat some words of the animals back, she cannot understand them.
Other: Crystal is working to find a way to become a Gifted.
@Willowfern

Please note that your character cannot have been raised by wolves and lions (or really any animal for that matter), as wolves and lions do not live in the area of Freeland city (which is basically an alternate version of New York City, United States.).
Also, Ryan Patterson is 57.

Last edited by Willowfern; September 27th, 2022 at 06:01 PM.
Old September 27th, 2022, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
Placeholder for Level 5 please! I'll fill out form when I am home!

@Willowfern
So happy that you’ll be applying! Just know that it won’t be set that you’ll be allotted a level fiver, as it is depended by a random roll!
Old September 27th, 2022, 06:44 PM

The Rules and Combat information have been updated/expanded!