Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:25 AM
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM

Old February 18th, 2022, 08:08 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan ShadowClan Punishments

• Patrol Punishments:
  • Patrol Leaders:
    • Due to patrol leaders having the most responsibility when it comes to patrols, they will be liable for exile or execution for not reporting in patrols.

[*]Patrol Members
  • Patrol Members ranked as warriors who do not complete patrols or ditch their patrols will be stripped of their rank and warrior name and demoted to apprentice.

• Demoted Warriors will be expected to complete two of the following examples of training within one moon or their demotions will be extended.
    • Hunting lessons

• Battle training sessions

• Patrols (hunting, border, battle, herb collection)

• Stealth training

• Ambush training

• A warrior can only be demoted twice, after that they face execution or exile for patrol negligence.
  • Apprentices
  • Apprentices who do not complete patrols will be demoted to kit for a quarter(two weeks) moon and confined to camp. They are expected to continue their apprentice training within the camp under a warriors supervision

• Apprentices who do not complete patrols a second time will be punished with shunning for a quarter moon. (Shunning: The punished cat will be forced to sleep in the furthest corner of the camp outside of the den. They will be ignored by all clan members until their leader finally announces their existence. They have to stay in their little corner and are not allowed to leave camp. They are the very last to eat.)

• Apprentices who do not complete patrols a third time will be brought in to talk to Dawnstar and discuss a new form of punishment.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 30th, 2024 at 01:05 PM.
Old February 20th, 2022, 07:53 AM
trying to figure out life

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

[PATROLS ARE DUE FERBARY 27TH 12pm EST]

Patrol leaders who fail to report and warriors who do not show up will face punishment by Owlfeather, Elmshadow, or Dawnstar. If you can give me an OOC reason for your cat not showing up on their patrol before the due date you will be excused from the patrol. Inform me and request extra time on your patrol if it takes longer than you expected.

If you have any questions, either VM me]

Shadestorm was who knows where, and while Dawnstar wasn't here, Shadowclan needed to keep moving, not be hindered by another clan's inability to handle themselves. And so, Owlfeather had taken it upon herself to deal with the patrols this time. Leafbare was in full swing, and showing its traces in the low freshkill pile. The borders also needed to be marked, even the one towards Thunderclan. "Shadowclan! I'll be doing the patrols this time, so listen for your name closely, I will not take 'I didn't hear my name' as an excuse for slacking, Shadestorm went easy on you, but if you haven't yet noticed, leafbare is here, and Shadowclan will not tolerate any leaches among the ranks."

[ @VexSkullz @Clock Dragonshifter @door~ Prompt: You arrive to find the border markings are very stale, it hasn't been marked by either clan in a while, time to change that ]
"Bitterwish //I had to swap out Badgerscar due to Bloss being busy, hopefully this works//, you'll be in charge of Honeyfire and Goldfish. I believe the Thunderclan border wasn't marked last time, so make sure you do a good job." Their leader was currently taking care of the other clan, but that was only to mark the border well, they needed to show that Shadowclan could take care of itself, unlike Thnderclan.

[ @sid @Hopeless @littlelove Prompt:You can see a decently sized river a bit over the border, and a little part of it flows freely. All normal, until you see a frozen mouse bob up and down, it seems to have drowned and some ice has formed around it. ... I mean, you could always just quickly scoop up the free food... but is the stale mouse worth the effort? ]
"Marshwolf, lead a patrol with Nettlepaw, and Chamomilepaw to Riverclan." They didn't currently have much fight with the fishers, the last battle had been in some time in leaffall, but the border needed to be kept, no matter the current fights. She had also placed her niece on a patrol for a reason, the young cat hadn't had much luck in the mentor department, and the cat who was supposed to teach Nettlepaw was now missing (she would have to keep that in mind for later), so some patrols would get the apprentice some experience she would have use for.

[ @Ravensong @Shade. @Pheasantflight Prompt: Look look look! It's a rabbit, though it's very close to what looks like its burrow, how will you get to it before it can escape down the tunnel? ]
"Elmshadow, could you possibly take Sharppaw, and Juniperpaw to check on Windclan." Unlike for the previous patrols, this was more of a question. While she was his former mentor, she wasn't currently above him in rank, they were sharing the responsibilities of the clan when Dawnstar was away, she wasn't going to undermine him.

[ @Beancat @error @Hopeless Prompt: A flock of young jackdaws have gathered and are picking at some twolegs trash at the ground, maybe, if you're quick enough and they don't see you, you might catch one before the flock moves on]
"Needlepaw, and Ashpaw, you two will come hunting with me." Elmshadow's daughter would be interesting to have a look at, since she still didn't like how her former apprentice seemed to raise his own. And Needlepaw was Redpaw's friend wasn't she, but that was why Owlfeather had picked out the young cat, it was for a different relation Needlepaw. Speackleface's apprentice...

[ @LeoDaLeaf @Ritsuka @duskfire1 Prompt: A group of four twolegs stumble through the edge of the forest, they make some incoherent noises at each other (they are a little drunk), and don't even seem to notice you ]
"Whiterose, take Webthoart, and Ryepaw hunting. I think I glimpsed some rabbits towards the edge of the forest, see if you have any luck there" The prey pile could use the hares to fill it up, and while she maybe should have placed more trusted warriors on such a task, she was rather sure these would work.

Last edited by Hopeless; February 20th, 2022 at 01:54 PM.
Old February 20th, 2022, 12:13 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@Hopeless @Shade. @Pheasantflight

The dark tom padded to the patrol place at the sound of Owlfeather's call. He noted yet another strike against the Shadowclan deputy, Owlfeather was taking over patrols. He heard his name called to lead a patrol to the Windclan border. He nodded respectfully to Owlfeather. As time went on he was having more trouble understanding exactly what had caused his sour opinion of his former mentor. He couldn't distinguish any specific change in the she-cat; when he looked back, she'd always been the same quiet authority though his memory of her seemed tainted by a doubt and wrongness where now he found himself agreeing with her actions and respecting her loyalty. Though as he thought on it, he himself had changed though he couldn't understand why that would have anything to do with how he viewed Owlfeather, she wasn't a part of his personal change (or so he thinks).

Pulling himself from his reverie, he turned and called, "Sharppaw, Juniperpaw! You're with me." He padded towards the entrance to distance himself from the patrol place where other cats would be gathering and waited for the two apprentices.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old February 20th, 2022, 12:44 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Hopeless @Ravensong @Pheasantflight

Sharppaw was...less than eager, Truthfully, she always made sure to go on patrol and was extremely hard-working. But she was 13 moons now, way too old to be an apprentice, considering her father had become a warrior at only 12 moons. Well, he wasn't here now, anyway.

The lithe freckled apprentice followed her mentor, hiding her displeasure.
Old February 20th, 2022, 02:16 PM
trying to figure out life

~ Owlfeather ~
@error @Beancat

After having called out the patrols, the large tabby crouched and took a leap down to wait for Ashpaw and Needlepaw. Usually, she might have called for them, but that was wildly unnecessary now, seeing as she had just called for them when calling the patrols, of they hadn't gotten it then, they might as well not take part in the patrol, since someone so dumb would only be in way.

As she stood there, waiting, the warrior could almost feel her former apprentice's gaze on her, but she didn't move a whisker to attempt to meet it now, if he wanted to talk, that would have to wait. 'If' being an important word there, because their relationship hadn't been what it used to be before she was... well, she and her. Hawkscreesh, her former mentor and Elmshadow's father hadn't liked that change one bit, and his thoughts seemed to have slowly dripped into his son's head as well poisoning the mind that could have been so great. She had tried to get Elmshadow, Elmpaw at the time, back on what she saw as the right path, but whatever she had done, it hadn't quite worked enough. The two respected each other, sure, and Hawkscreesh luckily wasn't here anymore, but what would have to be done if someone were to want her and her former apprentice to completely see eye to eye again was no little task, and one she had never attempted to take on.

~ Nettlepaw ~
@sid @littlelove

A pair of pointy ears pricked up as if on reflex as her heard her aunt's voice, expecting it to be another task Owlfeather needed help with, or another cat that needed to be kept an eye on, just encase, but a look of surprise came over her face as she looked up and, and instead of finding Owlfeather beside her, the tabby was standing up there, calling patrols? Ah, Nettlepaw nodded in understanding as she could hear Owlfeather mentioning slackers and the deputy. Her aunt was partly in charge of camp now, so her handling the patrol when Shadestorm couldn't was reasonable.

What she found just as interesting, was that she was doing on a patrol, her name was called just after Marshwolf's, the patrol leader's name, and after... Chamomilepaw? She remembered that name! It was the other apprentice she had talked briefly with at the meeting, who hadn't liked when Dawnstar talked so loud. The lithe apprentice couldn't help but smile slightly while padding towards the patrol place to look for her patrol mates, or look for Marshwolf to be exact, she knew how Chamomliepaw looked.
Old February 21st, 2022, 02:22 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs

~WhiteRose~

The white cat winced, a hunting patrol without their apprentice, Weird.. perhaps I should ask if I can bring Gekopaw.. they sighed, maybe not.. no matter how annoying the little tortishell tom was WhiteRose couldn't help feel affection for their mouse brained apprentice.

WhiteRose padded up to WebThroat [ @Ritsuka ] and Ryepaw [ @duskfire1 ] and meowed "I guess we should get going, come on" the white cat turned around and started to walk towards the entrance, they hadn't really talked with the two cats before so this was going to be interesting.

( Sorry for the short post, I am currently moving country's and remaking my characters' personalitys so I might be a bit slow )

- bios | tracker | shop -

Last edited by Apollo.; February 21st, 2022 at 02:24 AM.
Old February 21st, 2022, 02:47 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Chamomilepaw practically jumped put of her skin as she heard her name called for patrol. In her spark of panic, she hadn't even noticed that it wasn't Dawnstar's sharp, fearsome voice that called singled her out, but rather one that she didn't know as well - Owl.... something, maybe? She couldn't swallow her nerves enough to remember.

Shooting a tense look towards Ashpaw, wishing her and her sister were on the same patrol, Chamomilepaw moved to stand close to her patrolmate. She blinked a few times towards Needlepaw. Hadn't they talked somewhere? Wasn't she the cat who chatted with her at the Shadowledge when Dawnstar had made her jump? She wanted to murmur out a quiet 'thank you', but in her anxiety nothing would come out of her mouth. Instead the mottled apprentice just stood quietly to wait for Marshwolf.

@sid @Hopeless
Old February 21st, 2022, 08:07 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!

Ashpaw had been casually scheming more ways to hate Elmshadow, she had heard her name called for a patrol, and all she had done was sigh and pad over to Owlfeather, waiting for Needlepaw. She had looked around in boredom, and her eye caught on her sister, Chamomilepaw, and looking their normal rather nervous self. It pained her to see her sister be that scared like that, but she had to persevere, without Ashpaw. The gray apprentice just gave a small nod that she was ready, and waited for Needlepaw.

( @littlelove your wish has been granted @Hopeless @Beancat )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old February 22nd, 2022, 03:38 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
~WhiteRose~

The white cat winced, a hunting patrol without their apprentice, Weird.. perhaps I should ask if I can bring Gekopaw.. they sighed, maybe not.. no matter how annoying the little tortishell tom was WhiteRose couldn't help feel affection for their mouse brained apprentice.

WhiteRose padded up to WebThroat [ @Ritsuka ] and Ryepaw [ @duskfire1 ] and meowed "I guess we should get going, come on" the white cat turned around and started to walk towards the entrance, they hadn't really talked with the two cats before so this was going to be interesting.

( Sorry for the short post, I am currently moving country's and remaking my characters' personalitys so I might be a bit slow )
@duskfire1 @Ritsuka

Bump.

- bios | tracker | shop -
Old February 22nd, 2022, 04:15 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)

@Shade. @Ravensong
[Sorry, I lost my motivation for a while.]
A patrol... Was he joking? This would be her first one, and, as embarrassing as it was, she had been an apprentice for what, 5 moons and still hadn't gone on one. This would be fun! More than fun, actually, she'd be able to show off in front of Elmshadow, because she knew he was obviously someone important enough for her to try to look cool in front of. "Don't worry, I'm here now, we may begin." Juniperpaw looked at Sharppaw, who seemed to not be very pleased with this result. Either she didn't like the idea of going out, which was simply lazy, or she was just like everyone else and found it to be quite monotonous. Huh, how boring. She sent her a contemptuous glance before trotting off behind the older warrior.

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; February 22nd, 2022 at 04:16 PM.