Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:02 AM
Hello Mr Pats! [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 12:12 AM
Yippee, more...
by gs29513
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:08 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Yesterday 11:55 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Yesterday 11:46 PM

Old June 23rd, 2021, 01:40 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default an icy meet-cute [ p ]

[ This takes place in RiverClan territory, along the river near the sleepy thicket. @thurz ]

The rising tension between ThunderClan and RiverClan was causing quite a bit of stress for Rootgaze. She had a duty to her clan, to protect it in the event of an attack or- starclan forbid - war. Yet, she could only think of starting her own family. She was already 30 moons old, she had served well as a warrior for many moons and she needed to start having kits before she was too old. If she was in the nursery during a battle she couldn't help her clan and she put her children at risk, but who's to say when these tensions would disappear? How long would Rootgaze have to wait if she was aiming to have kits when everything was peaceful? The tortoiseshell scoffed at her own thoughts, right now she was a warrior, she couldn't get caught up in her wishful thinking when there was a clan to feed.

The shaded part of the river was Rootgaze's go-to place for hunting, as it was often secluded and the shade from the trees made it so she didn't have to worry about the fish seeing her own shadow. It seemed she wasn't the only one who enjoyed the spot as a few herons stood in the other bank of the river catching their own meals. Hunting came naturally to her by now, her fishing instinct as rooted into her as breathing. She sat in the sandy bank, her paw at the ready for swatting while her eyes were completely focused on the rippling water.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; June 23rd, 2021 at 02:06 PM.
Old June 24th, 2021, 09:11 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: an icy meet-cute [ p ]

[ alrighty!^^ icewing came from WC a moon ago so he's not quite used to the swimming thingy but he's got the hang of it! @Cian ]

The current tugged at the silver tom's fur making it almost impossible for most cats to swim. Icewing dove into the chilly water, his jaws clasped around rather large trout as his head emerged from the water. It had be a moon since he had joined RiverClan, cats still shot him glances, making his fur fluff up. If only they understood him!

Icewing shook his head, the only way he knew how to earn trust was to do as everyone else. His ice-blue hues scanned the river bank, catching the sight of a mollie. Such beauty, She sat upon the riverbank, her amber eyes focused on the water in front of her, just waiting. He dug through his mind, looking for her name. Rootgaze..

The name popped into his head, a goofy smile on is face as he dragged himself towards the bank, shaking out his thick fur. "How's the river treatin' ya?" He called, his voice stiffled by the trout.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old June 27th, 2021, 04:00 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: an icy meet-cute [ p ]

[ @thurz ]

Seems even the fish weren't willing to offer any comfort to her today as none were getting close enough for her to slap them out of the water, not even if she reached as far as she could. Even after attempting to mimic the movement of a big on the water with her claw, none of them glanced in her direction.

She was so frustrated that she was just about ready to slam both paws into the water and cause a splash, it would ease her nerves somewhat and scare off the stupid fish that refused to be easily caught.

Rootgaze hadn't even noticed the approaching tom, if she had she'd wiped her face of the angry look. She also wouldn't have been so startled by his greeting that she slammed her paw down in the water and soaked herself. "Oh- uh!" This was embarrassing to say the least, not so much that she was soaked but that she'd been sitting here so long with no fish to show for it. "The river's perfect, the fish aren't!"

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series