Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Mica
Today 12:31 PM
RiverClan Lionheart...
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:21 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 12:18 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 12:17 PM
Calm the storm [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 12:14 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymph View Post
"No big deal...." Starrypaw said softly. "I'm glad that I don't seem to be the only one who doesn't fit it."
Willowtail gave a soft purr

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Quickly approaching pawsteps have the warrior turning her head in the direction of the territory beyond camp, and it's there that she's met with the sight of a seething Redmire. Lark swallows thickly as the younger molly stands an inch in front of her, but she does not flinch away.

For a moment, Lark debates if she should get riled up about this, match the warrior's energy and throw vitriol right back at her, but that would be petty and childish and Redmire has every right to be upset. Lark cannot fault her for being mad - it's the expected reaction. Besides, she's had plenty of cats shout ire at her before, this is not anything new.

"I returned just before the attack," she says, and if her voice wavers nervously at all she does not acknowledge it. "Fadingstar only just announced my return." 'Which you'd know had you been at the meeting,' her mind adds rudely. But she doesn't say any more than that. If Redmire wants some sort of fight or to bring about a stronger reaction from the former leader, she'll have to do a lot more than just be rude.

Redmire's eyes glinted with something that wasn't exactly murderous, but might as well have been with the ire that fueled it as she replayed the battle in her head. Most of it was obscured in a haze, but she definitely would have remembered seeing Larkwing fighting in the fray, because she would have taken it upon herself to cut the former leader down.

"You should have stayed gone," she sneered. "You left us to drown, and you expect everyone to welcome you back with open arms? Did you even fight with us when we were overrun by the others? Going to guess no, because you're a coward and a traitor, like everyone who's ever come before you." Fadingstar kept forgiving them. It was one of the reasons she couldn't stand him; he made a huge show of wanting to rebuild RiverClan and restore them to their former glory, but allowed spineless rats like this one and Birdsnow to rot them from the inside out. If the battle hadn't rendered them six feet under, then Larkwing's presence surely would.

"You're a disease." It would be obvious to any onlookers that it wasn't just Redmire's fevered haze causing her to spit such venom. "Someone ought to eradicate you before you fester and infect the rest of us."

[ oops late ]
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Activity post Spiraltail sat

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 08:26 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

Fireripple was licking her paw as she sat down by herself, grooming herself,stupid one eye, she couldn't see the messy fur under her paw.
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old Today, 09:29 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf had been out for a walk when he heard what sounded like an argument, well, he heard one cat getting angry with another. If two cats were arguing, it wasn’t really his place to say anything but he did want to know what it was about. One of the cats was Larkwing, from what he’d heard the former leader of RiverClan. The other was Redmire, and from what he’d seen, a cat that got into arguments quite often. She looked quite badly injured though, and if Duskleaf had a sense of smell he’d have probably noticed the scent of illness. Did she just not go to the medicine den after the battle? Duskleaf hid behind a bush so he could listen but without seeming like he was intruding, hoping his leafy fur would make him a bit less visible too.

But then Redmire said something to Larkwing that sounded quite threatening. Redmire said something about wanting someone to…eradicate her? Right maybe he should actually say something. An argument is one thing, a threat is another. Stepping out of the bush and approaching the two cats, without even stopping to shake the extra leaves out of his fur, Duskleaf sat down a tail length or so from Redmire. "Redmire, you're entitled to think whatever you want about any cat, but threatening is too far. I want you to stay at least three tail lengths away from Larkwing from now on." Getting a closer look now at Redmire’s injuries, he was quite concerned about that. "Your injuries look pretty bad, go see Mistyshard and Berrypaw before that gets any worse, I don't know how long you’ve left it but that definitely needs treatment, and right away."

[In case you can't find them since exile kinda complicated things, the healing thread is here and the temporary medicine den is here. Also just a heads up, Redmire will be punished if she argues or doesn't comply, along with if she goes within three tail lengths of Larkwing again]
@dino.

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 12:18 PM

Bump Policy: Never

Garlicfish and Bubblesong ran (closed)