Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ellie
Today 01:57 AM
Bean's Q&A
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:04 AM
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by glitch
Today 01:03 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 12:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 5th, 2020, 12:25 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[Wolfwhisper is gonna counter it ^^]
What Wolfwhisper didn’t like was that... he had a point. She slightly tilted her head looking up at the clouds, mainly thinking of something to reply with. She swayed her tail, taking her time to respond. She knew that he was probably referring to her at his last statement. “Maybe but if I don’t find their beauty, who will? What if they can’t control if they’re boring and wants someone to understand that’s just who they are? Maybe they just want someone to hang out with them and not judge them for being boring?” Her voice didn’t change from its same monotone level. She glanced back at Robinpaw. “You want to help others, correct?” She thought she had him figured out, but she wasn’t going to jump to assumptions. He seemed like an impatient cat that wants to help others but doesn’t seem to know how to do in the right way.

@hope
Old July 5th, 2020, 12:38 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

[ @Fuzzy ]

----Asterpaw----

Woohoo, way to be late again. Asterpaw shook out his coat as he approached the Breezerock for a meeting that seemed to come too soon, especially considering the result of the last one. He had sat down with a yawn, preparing to fall asleep in the middle of the whole thing if it turned out to be boring.
All of that was thrown out the window, though, when it was revealed that he was going to be receiving a new mentor. He frowned, blinking rapidly. Hadn't he just seen Boulderclaw? They hadn't been talking much too long ago, and the discussion had, in fact, been in relation to training. So, why the sudden switch? Not that he cared, mind you - Boulderclaw had been a grump anyways.
His gaze swept the crowd for this alleged Silentwhisper, already not liking the sound of this cat. If he or she couldn't keep their former apprentice in line, who was to say they could handle Asterpaw? His tail tapped the grass thoughtfully. Although he was hoping Silentwhisper would be better than Boulderclaw, that didn't mean he was going to make it easy for them.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old July 5th, 2020, 12:42 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

-- @Moonraven @RedHead --

Keep the rabbit in her mouth to prevent herself from... doing something horrible again check. Weaselskip had no interest in jeopardizing their chances... again. Nah nah nah, this time she would let Moonbird speak - which in truth was the smarter decision considering between them... Weasel herself lacked the ehm, intellectual powers, of most others - and she would remain quiet under the guise that since she was holding a rabbit she... would not speak. Probably dearest Twi would require her to speak, but for now she would let her better half take the charge. Moonbird was a phenomenal speaker, when she wasn't all panicked and flustered that was. Flirt with Moonbird and the poor bird would fall apart. So pointing in the correct direction, Weaselskip just followed... for now. At some point she would probably end up blabbering up some excuse but at least her little bird wouldn't be faulted for choosing a malfunctioning mate. Cause Moonbird had chosen that. And well, it was up to Twi if she wanted her loud and... hardworking, yes hardworking, warrior back in addition to another cat that Weasel may have snatched up from the Thunderclan border. "GOmh onm," she told Moonbird through muffled speak by the rabbit.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 5th, 2020, 01:17 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
"Great, you went missing yet again, Deerblossom. Do your ties to WindClan mean that little to you?" Twilightstar growled, displeased with his need to wander.
"No! I was trying to protect my clan, there was a dog scent and I followed it, but it led deep into the outskirts!" Deerblossom flicked his tail.

Click my dragons!
Old July 5th, 2020, 01:54 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

// @RainbowQuail robin accepts her challenge hehe c:<
"judgement isn't always bad! maybe telling clouds that they're boring will help them come to terms with it and help them grow! maybe clouds are lost and don't know who they are and they need someone to tell them they're boring so they can change! and beauty doesn't always have to go discovered by someone. there's like this deep thing people say or something where the best beauty isn't the type of beauty you can see, or something like that." robinpaw replied when he was done listening to wolfwhisper go on and on.

"yeah, sure, i guess, if that's whatcha wanna talk it!" robinpaw replied, nodding his head in visible agreement. sure, sure, he wanted to help people. more like come to their rescue, but... it still counted, right? he was a hero after all.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old July 5th, 2020, 02:19 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Enough with the cloud talk. If he wasn’t gonna catch on to what she was trying to tell him, she’d just tell it to him straight to his face. She turned towards him with a deadpan stare, flicking her tail. “Your tactics are horrible.” Maybe that was a bit too harsh?... well.... honesty was better then sugarcoating it and with him, she doubted he was the one to take criticism well but... wow that came out... a bit brutal.

@hope

Last edited by That Key in the Tree; July 5th, 2020 at 02:22 AM.
Old July 5th, 2020, 02:43 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Lynxpaw bounced her moss ball a little too far and it ended up rolling to the side of the den, out of reach. She was quite comfortable and didn't really want to move, instead just opting to stare longingly at it until a very wet, soggy cat's frame took over the den entrance. Glancing up, Lynxpaw easily recognized Pumapaw, even if she was a bit... soaked. Tilting her head, the brown tabby watched quietly as the other apprentice padded in a plopped in a nest, before turning to her and voicing a very abrupt thought. Lynxpaw's ears perked in surprise, but she responded, without missing a beat. "Quite harsh, not exactly the nicest word choice. But yeah, you're right." She meowed with a serious face as she surveyed Pumapaw's soaked figure. "What makes you say that though? Hard training session or something?"
What made her say that? Pumapaw let out a loud scoff and the cream apprentice proceeded to try at least to wash her fur into dryness. She didn't want to sleep in a wet fur. Yet she did draw in a deep breath and directed her blue gaze towards Lynxpaw, eyes shining with interest. "Why use nice words to someone who won't use nice words to describe you?" she had to question and her usually fluffed up tail was lying flat. Flat from rain. Cause she had a stupid ass mentor and apparently his daughter agreed. "Quickass has never been nice. Never... since I met him. You don't seem to be the biggest fan of him either." Yet at Lynxpaw's question, Pumapaw let out a snort,. "He don't do 'hard training sessions' rather, he fails at actually teaching you anything. As soon as you answer him he's all like, 'oh why are you so useless,' 'why cant you just be smart', despite me directly answering all of his questions. Not really surprised at this point though. However... what makes you dislike your dearest Pa then? I can probably understand why, if he is as terrible as a dad as he is as a mentor it wouldn't be a shock to me."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old July 5th, 2020, 03:49 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Territory

-- @Beau @Moonraven --
{I'm loving this... its too cute <3}

Getting slapped over the head was not something he liked but Stagpaw wasn't surprised when Twig did it. Yet getting nosed over by Mushy was nice. Why couldn't Twiglight be nice like that? Maybe he should just... stop hanging around Twiglight and start hanging around Mushy more? But then... then Twiglight would be lonely. Twiglight could not be lonely. So he would have to stay with her. Despite getting slapped all the time, and getting told he was useless, and stupid and an idiot and alllllll of that. "I'm no pest!" He didn't exactly know what the word meant but it seemed to be used in a similar context to stupid. Not like Parasite. "Its like you're..." he was broken off from his train of speech when Mushy all of a sudden started growling at him. Why was this happening now? He didn't like it! Yet looking at Mushy and his fluffed up fur, Stagpaw let out a blubbering giggle. Was Mushy meant to be mad at him? Instead of running further away, the crippled apprentice just instead made a jump for Twiglight. "PROTECT ME FROM THE CAT EATER!" He knew Mushy was playing but he still had no interest in being eaten. Completely forgetting about the rabbit he was supposed to be carrying, he was fully focused on using Twiglight to hide and avoid Mushy. Was he a coward? Maybe. He just didn't want to be eaten. Not yet. Mushy had to eat all the rabbits before he could eat him. So this was the next best option. "Mushy has to beat Twiglight first!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Last edited by Arie; July 5th, 2020 at 12:20 PM.
Old July 5th, 2020, 04:58 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

"There you are." The tired queen said to her mate. "Yes, just be careful but I trust you." Of course Whitesong could hold or cradle their kits but of course, Songbird had to be sassy with him. Smiling the molly laid her head down and simply watched her family. She was too exhausted to do anything else plus these kittens of hers were quite adorable. The smile grew at watching her kits try and to say their first words. A soft laugh was coaxed out of the mottled queen when Crinklekit dug herself into her coat. "Yes, Mamma and Da-da." Encouraging her daughters and son to try and say it again.

[ @NIGHTOWL@CheetahPelt @Beau @Socks @Moon Lily @Pluto
Old July 5th, 2020, 05:18 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Excuse them?! This meeting had been going quite normally and calm, nothing out of the ordinary aside from a tardy kit, but now this? Hailpaw's head shot up as Twilightstar called her name among others, claiming her mentor wasn't around. It was weird, but in first instance Hailpaw figured it could just be a simple mistake... Until she actually got assigned a new mentor! That wasn't right! Weaselskip hadn't actually disappeared... Right? She had seen her a bit less around camp but.. She couldn't be missing- she just couldn't.

Instinctively the silver molly looked around hoping to spot her now former mentor, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Had she truly gone missing..? It appeared so, and out of the corner of her eye, Hailpaw could already see her new 'mentor' arriving. She couldn't help but slightly frown at first, but she tried to whipe that expression of her face in exchange for a more neutral one, as that was more polite. Though truthfully... She already didn't like Snailswirl all that much. Not yet at least. Yes, they seemed halfway decent.. Maybe.. But Hailpaw didn't want a new mentor in the first place- she had hoped she could finish training with Weaselskip, not.. Them.

But manners were needed, and she wasn't going to lie by saying Snailswirl didn't seem at least a little.. Friendly, perhaps. Nevertheless, Hail wasn't particularly happy about this turn of events either. "Hello" She greeted in return with a small nod. So this was... Her new mentor. Something hard to believe, but painfully true.

@elysian
Closed Thread