Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[atari] a lethal light...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:55 AM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by ollie
Today 09:47 AM
Cats and art?
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 09:44 AM
"Cove's Are A Safe...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2024, 08:26 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Evacuation thread - All RC members please read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
Wishkit grimaced, then went limp. Going unconscious from all the pain.
Seagullwing got the hurt kit to the camp. Who should she ask for help? She had to find help for the kit! In the meantime, the queen licked the kit clean of blood. THAT might help, at least a little.
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 12th, 2024, 08:37 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe and feather spirit smiles ready to fight side by side again at last snow had some scraps and scratches but couldn't tell how they happened

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 12th, 2024, 09:02 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Conch
Male / About 5 Moons / Outsider / Sexuality Unknown
Pale bluish gray tom with tufts on his ears and nose and sandy patches with bright/light gray eyes

O-Okay. I’ll swim the rivers, climb the mountains, reach the skies… yeah… but first I’ll have to learn to walk without falling on my face, I think,
~Conch

✽❀✽

Conch’s attention broke away from Dusklion once the fluffy she-cat finished speaking, his heart breaking in his throat. Seabreeze… perfect. M-maybe he’s dead. That’s j-just… g-great… He felt his eyes redden and water all over again, and choked with sorrow, Conch bit his tongue to try and quiet his thoughts. His painful efforts failed. A-and he didn’t mention a-any Cloverbreeze. H-he didn’t mention any C-Clover* at all… no. There was that disgusting word again, the one that Conch was beginning to find constantly burning his mind. It wasn’t fair. When had Cloverpaw passed, assuming that she had? Where was Seap-Seabreeze? Why weren’t they here, together, celebrating at the sight of Sorrel and Conch’s arrival? Mildly angered, Conch pricked aggresively at the ground with his claws, once again feeling the water in his eyes threaten to spill down his face. A-and if Cloverpaw is d-dead, oh boy… What. To. Tell. Sorrel. At that thought, right off the bat, Conch felt the need to topple over and faint all over again.

As Conch struggled to retain himself and organize his thoughts, miserable, he noticed a new cat cross through his vision. The frantic tom-kit did not think much of the sight until he realized how much organizing and calling out/yelling the older tom was doing. He certainly stood out as somebody who appeared to have authority, and as Conch followed him with an intimidated, bright gray gaze, he felt his shivering issue worsen. The bluish gray and Sandy tom-kit was not sure why he was getting so worked up over the sight of a raft simply being responsible- it was almost as if he hadn’t been expecting this clan to have official leaders until he arrived. It was the sight of somebody with a chance of sending Conch and Sorrel away without another word that scared Conch, and the general idea was terribly nerve-wracking. For now, all he could do was try to choke up the courage to speak to the leader-like tabby to request a joining between himself and his happy sister.

Conch turned to Sorrel with exhaustion dragging down his expression. I d-don’t know how she d-does it… He started to think. Even the patched kit’s thoughts were hesitant with worry, he was just that anxious about this whole process. A true nervous-wreck. …staying happy and enthusiastic. Well, I m-mean… I’m r-really h-happy to be here, b-but it’s still… well, I don’t… know. Awkward? Frightening? Dangerous? Probably a mixture of all. With one final shiver, Conch took his eyes from the ground and locked them on Sorrel. He opened his mouth and prepared to say something to her, ready to fight against the obvious quiver in his voice, but the brown and swirled she-kit’s attention was on something else. It was the authoritative-seeming tom that Conch had caught sight of earlier on, this clan’s possible director. Their possible Leader. His heart managed to sink, jump, twist, and crack all at the same time, and his mouth went dry as the sand on a beach. Uh oh. Th-this’ll be… well, awkward.

Even still, he was ready to stand by his sister no matter what, as well as do everything in his power to find Seabreeze and… if life would be so kind, Clover’something. Conch didn’t believe that she could be gone- maybe Dusklion had simply forgotten to mention the she-apprentice, and that was all. Conch snapped out of his head to find Sorrel picking up the pace and padding confidentially towards the orange and black tabby (A.K.A, possible director/leader/kitten-eater guy), seemingly without the slightest awareness of the possible dangers. Conch stumbled and hobbled on behind her, trying to manage his voice and remind her that this unfamiliar tom could be dangerous, but no words came out. Once again, the only sound that left him was a gag. Finally, Conch gave up and slunk at Sorrel’s side, slightly behind her in pace, with his eyes everywhere except the stranger-tom. Well, the Dusklion cat seemed… alright, and… He squinted at The Stranger, and a small, very possibly inaccurate thought crossed his mind. …could they be… related? Whatever, they’re in the same clan… they should be… equally f-friendly. For SURE. His thoughts were complete, utter lies, because Conch wasn’t sure about anything anymore. Not about Seabreeze, not about Cloverahem, not about their safety, or anything else that came in between. But he held his ground, for Sorrel. It was always for Sorrel, and today was no different.

Speaking of Sorrel, naturally the tan and white she-kit had started hollering away. She happily greeted The Stranger, and not sure what to do, Conch didn’t join her. His gray gaze remained in a daze on the ground beneath his paws, and his ears flattened. Don’t make a mistake, d-don’t make a mistake… He silently begged Sorrel, with the unrealistic hope that she would suddenly become telepathic and experience the same thought. …not one that gets us kicked out. Or… worse… He shut his eyes for a moment. …Killed. When he opened his eyes and took a gray look at Sorrel from the corner of his vision, he noticed she was glancing over her shoulder to make sure he had arrived without face-planting into the fishy-ground again.

Sorrel introduced the both of the, with their names, Sorrel and Conch, and immediately, Conch released a sigh of relief. Wonderful, he hadn’t had to be the one to introduce them this time. Sorrel had done the job just fine. The gray and sandy tom-kit forced his head to raise, reluctantly looking up to hear out what all Sorrel had to say about them. She began to say that they were looking for Seapaw and Cloverpaw, and barely audible, Conch tried to correct her. It came out as a mumble, and chances were, it was unable to be heard by both The Stranger and Sorrel, “…S-Seabreeze, a-and… yeah. Cloverpaw.” He swallowed, and closed his mouth. Well that was useless and pointless. His thoughts politely let him know. You should try to stay quiet, do Sorrel some food and let HER do the talking- shut up. He blinked and returned to listening to his sister speak. Sorrel told The Stranger that Seabreeze most likely looked like Conch, while Cloverpaw’s appearance was simply unknown. Conch’s eyes drifted to his sister, and he gazed at her appearance. It’ll be funny if she looks like Cloverpaw, while I look at Seabreeze. But I suppose it’s unlikely… but that would be pretty cool… wouldn’t it…? Sorrel noted that Dusklion has let them know Seabreeze had not arrived yet, and Conch’s heart jumped with anxiety. Not this again… dang it, Sorrel! His mouth went dry again, and as Sorrel began to throw out questions, he started to shiver more, more, and more as time went by. She began by asking where Seabreeze was, and right then, Conch felt an emotionally painful nick break through his heart. It chipped. Then his sister moved onto, ‘what happened?’ Another nick, more pain, another chip. Conch started to feel sick. These were the big questions, and Sorrel was tossing the, out like there was no tomorrow. She asked why there were bodies, deceased cats, and dead RiverClanners, and of course, Conch’s heart experienced yet another nick, another chip, and he felt nauseous. His sister ended her questions with one last question, wondering whether or not this was actually RiverClan, rather than some cannibalistic freak-town on the move. Fortunately, Conch didn’t see the point in that last question. Yes, Dusklion had (a), existed, and (b), confirmed that she knew Seapaw/Seabreeze. Plus, why else would a group smell so strongly of dead fish?

Still, Conch would feel himself swaying slightly with sickness. He was careful when leaning towards Sorrel, and voice small and trembling, he growled, “Please stop it with the questions… we’re okay. I promise, seriously. I swear… one more an’ someone’s gonna have a vomit’ish mess to clean up.” Hopefully The Stranger (Fadingsun/star) had not heard that last part, but unless he had hearing problems or wasn’t listening, chances were, he had. That didn’t help Conch’s sickness at all. So desperate for an escape from the painful throb in his throat and stomach, Conch tried to talk it away. “S-so… D-Dusklion was talking about how Seabreeze, m-my- sorry, our- brother hasn’t arrived yet, b-but she didn’t mention C-Cloverpaw, our sister… so… um…” Conch fell silent for a moment, thinking. Oh, if Cloverpaw is deceased, I am going to look so, SO, stupid. He shook the thought away and tried to move on. “So, y-yeah… um… are they…dead? I saw lots of bodies, j-just not… well, not their bodies. Nobody who looks anything like either of us, that is.” Conch took a deep breath, and finally, he added, “Anyway… assuming as least Seabreeze is here… uh, hopefully with Clover’something… then we would like to join this clan y-you’ve got running. Well, maybe r-running, I don’t know wh-who you are… though. So… who… are you…?

✽❀✽

~ @constellation (Sorrel) ~
~ @occultation (Fadingsun/star, known to Conch as The Stranger) ~
~ @Dolomedes {Here’s this for you!} ~
~ (No Cloverpaw mention, Cloverpaw is very, very dead ) ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old June 12th, 2024, 09:06 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

@leopardheart00

Featherkit nodded as Brokenstream told her that he had to go help. "Don't worry, I'll stay here" she mewed.

(Sorry for the short post I'm a lil busy right now)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old June 12th, 2024, 09:12 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Dunepounce spent a minute searching for the other kits and queens after arriving to the den - he figured it’d be best for Juniperkit to stay close to them until everyone got settled. After locating what seemed to have been deemed the kit drop off location, he set her down and padded off.

[ @poppy ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old June 12th, 2024, 10:22 PM

Bump Policy: 20 hours
My Mood: Busy

Cloudshine || 20 moons || he/him

Cloudshine arrived at the twoleg den. Is late due to him letting any warrior, queen, and apprentice go with kits being carried by them. While he'd assist anyone else that is left behind. Cloudshine would also secure anyone else that will arrive at the twoleg injured.
Old June 12th, 2024, 10:37 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 54 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & malnourished black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @Seamrog @Fish

HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW LONG HE WAS OUT.
one moment his eyes are closed & his mind is empty and then someone is touching him. softly but the mere contact is enough to send sparks of alarms down his skin. then next his eyes are snapping open and he's shoving himself upright, scrambling to get away from whatever is touching him. its a reflex, his heart thumps against his chest and his stomach churns uncomfortably. he is not in the Pit. he is at the abandoned twoleg den.

the memories flood back in and wormbite rapidly blinks, trying to adjust. stars, he was thankful he didn't start clawing. "a - ah ye, yess, my uhm, deepesst apologizess - ssuppose i, overdid it - a little bit, " he stumbles over his words, heat flashing through his pelt at the thought of making one of his clanmates worry about him. his sleek tail wraps around his thin body, a tremor still present in his bones but less so. he felt a little bit more like "normal-crappy" then "i-am-dying-crappy" at the very least.

his nose twitched at the smell of honey, his stomach rumbling. he had only tasted honey once but it had been mouth-watering & sweet. his ears perk up at the sound of someone approaching him, and his mouth begun to water. it was almost funny had he not felt like the mere smell of vole was taunting him.

thankfully, the stars had mercy on him because duskleaf offered him the vole. "oh - t, thank you. it iss incredibly appreciated - sseriously, " wormbite replied, reaching out blindly to grab the water vole. he leaned down and took a bite, swallowing it hungrily. he hadn't particularly gotten to eat breakfast and it seemed to be having a toll on him. (damn furbag of his.)

he took another bite & suddenly he was overly aware of the distinct smell of outsiders wafting in the air. it took all his strength to keep his fur down, his eyebrows furrowed close together. "uhmm,, iss.. there a reasson there are ,, sso many outsiderss nearby?" he inquired, "i - thought this wass abandoned, " he confessed, a smidge of confusion brewing in his head.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 12th, 2024 at 10:38 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 11:02 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
From where she sat huddled next to Wisteriawren, her paw around the other she-cat in an almost protective way, Dusklion nodded. There was a teeny tiny part of her that felt dejected that Twilightstar practically almost murdering her didn't seem to hold any concern for her brother, but she had to fight the thoughts down. She knew it was deserved, and maybe her brother was thinking that it would be what finally taught her a lesson.

Well, he was definitely right about that. Dusk hadn't had much time to process the WindClan leader sparing her life (although she did leave the dark tabby with a brutal scar spanning the length of her side to think about). Still though, it was just another chink in her already wearing-thin armor, so close to being what broke it.

With Fades heading towards the medicine den, Dusklion knew she should start heading there too. But the last thing she wanted to do was leave her Wisteriawren's [ @Rose ] side. Looking towards the she-cat the deputy offered a kind smile, expression softening quite a bit for the first time since... well, forever. "Come on, we better follow him to see Mists 'n Berrypaw. I don't want you gettin' more injured than you already are by puttin' off treatment." ...The warm fuzzy feeling in her chest faltered at the thought of Wisteriawren hurt, or even in pain. It was confusing to say the least, but for now the deputy shoved it out of her mind.

Before they could move though, a cat [ @gs29513 ] approached Dusklion as she was getting to her paws. A former RiverClan warrior? She certainly didn't recognize her, but she had a RiverClan name so it seemed alright. "Thanks, 'ppreciate that." Hopefully they hadn't lost too many kits in the evacuation. "...Think my brother is the one you might wanna talk to about rejoinin', if that's somethin' you're interested in. We could use all the paws we can get. The other Clans... they drove us from our home. We're spendin' the next two moons in exile." Her jaw hardened as she explained, unwilling to dwell on it right now.

"If you'll excuse me, I gotta go get my wounds looked at but... hang about here. I'm sure my brother - Fadin'star - will call the Clan together shortly." She mustered a half-smile at the cat before gesturing for Wisteriawren to follow her to the medicine den.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 12th, 2024, 11:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 19 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”
TW: Blood, injury, more bad Seab thoughts, slight dissociation, and panic attack mention

Seabreeze as he started to tug the two deceased warriors on his back and mouth, took notice to the sounds of nearby labored breathing and he changed course to the left slightly as he made his way through the territory, following after his clan's scents. He hadn't really seen anyone yet, how long had his initial freakout been? Long enough to see that most of his clan were all gone. Which was for better and for worse. He actually hasn't been to the Twoleg den since the event and he didn't really the best memory while coming down from a freakout that he just had. Though through the branches he eventually came to see a Riverclan queen that he wasn't too familiar with. She was leaning along the trunk of a tree. She looked ready to have her kits any day and Seabreeze felt a bit bad that he couldn't help her carry her own weight alongside the bodies and his injuries.

Her yellow eyes lifted and she seemed startled for a moment before she seemed to realize that it was Seabreeze. Then she gave a small dip of her head and padded beside him. Oh, alright. That made sense, sticking together, but his brain was still slogging through all of everything that has happened, is happening, and probably will happen. The lionheart couldn't speak around the scruff he had in his mouth so he said nothing at all and only started to move forward at a slightly slower pace through the territory in the rough estimate of where he knew the twoleg den was. The scents of his clan mates helped him figure it out and he only mentally flinched away at the fear mingling every which way. And he felt his own amplifies slightly as he smelled the other clan and outsider mixed into the comforting but frightful Riverclan scent.

Eventually, he could see Riverclan in the distance and he motioned for Spiritbunny to make their way over to where Berrypaw and Mistyshard were going through all the wounded and injuries, as much as they were probably stressed out, Spiritbunny should probably get looked over sooner rather than later. Seabreeze didn't know much about queens but surely something like the attack would mean something bad for the kits regardless of if the queen were physically injured. Which Seabreeze really hoped that she wasn't. The lionheart noticed his leader and deputy talking to some other cats that he didn't recognize. His best guess would be that some outsiders heard the commomotion and came to see what was happening and-

Seabreeze's eyes widened and he nearly dropped the warrior he had been carrying towards where the other dead were with his fellow lionheart. No! No- something- he was still freaking out a bit and whatever happened with his head during the fight must be messing with his eyes because he did not just see Cloverpaw talking to Fadingsun. No. He didn't. Seabreeze said no words as he settled the bodies of the warriors he had been carrying with the others (Carrotdash and Crinklecrash | If one and/or both have already been carried in just pretend it was someone else who hasn't been yet. I haven't been keeping track oops.). After that he, turned to the medicine cats and their happenings. He didn't want to look at Fadingsun and risk his mind playing such tricks on him again. Okay, just...deep breaths. Think about something else, distract yourself Seabreeze.

The medicine cats would be needing a killer amount of cobwebs and probably marigold and horsetail as well. He should head out and look for those, though also he should probably check in. For a moment, phantom pains along the scars he had gathered from the last Thunderclan ambush stung and he was reminded that he had quite a few new wounds. Though despite his reckless rampage he wasn't too far off. At least, nothing like he saw with some of his own clan mates...oh...Mudsmoke. The tom's eyes moved from the different cats and their injuries to the tom that was being treated. Owch. That looked like it more than hurt.

With no where else to go and his own wounds stinging at him, though it didn't compare to the mental pain he was going through at the moment, Seabreeze decided to pad over to the warrior. Mudsmoke was a feline that he was on better terms with and he liked to think they both had positive thoughts on the other. Seabreeze paused...oh wait. He should probably check in with someone at least, not Fadingsun only because he couldn't handle thinking about Cloverpaw right now and the older tom strangely has reminded Seabreeze of his late sister in more than one way. Well, if he had a mouse for everytime Fadingsun brought up Cloverpaw in Seabreeze's mind he would only have two mice, but it was strange that it happened twice. Especially with how busy he's been lately.

Okay...looking over after taking a deep breath and it was almost immediately got caught and choked him out a bit. That was Cloverpaw...and just behind the clone was a cat that looked starkly like himself. What...it was as if someone went into a different world and everything was just slightly to the left. Oh...what. He blinked. and then blinked again. then once more. Trying to make sense of what he was staring at but no, those kits, because they looked young, were talking and others were talking to them. They were real. How in the world? Wait! Was this what happened with Pebblesplash?! Did StarClan send his sister back? Though the kit looked too young to be the Cloverpaw that he lost all those moons back and now that he was really staring...she was different. Just...strange ghosts. He stared blankly at the pair some more. Hoping that they would leave his leader alone so that he could check in... He..Seabreeze shut out all the emotion that was swirling in him at the sight of the pair. All confusion...it wasn't like he had died after all so who was this imposter of himself...or at least...maybe a part of him had died but not like physically so there was nothing for Starclan to bring back.

Regardless..he needed to check in. Maybe get checked out by Mistyshard and Berrypaw and then find something to do to help. By the looks of things he was very late but with everything there was always something else that needed to get done. The medicine cats would probably appreciate the help at least so there's one thing that could distract him. He shook his head and started to slowly approach the leader. Hoping that if he dragged his paws he would be slow enough for the not-cloverpaw and not-him cats to leave and do whatever Fadingsun was telling them to.
[ Seabreeze and Spiritbunny have arrived ]
[ @occultation - Fadingstar | @constellation - Sorrel | @Weekend-Wondering - Conch ]
[ Sorry this is really messy and not great! Finals really killed me there for a moment ]
[ Also Seab's front muzzle/face/chest is covered in blood so your cats may react to that lol, he hasn't cleaned himself yet ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; June 12th, 2024 at 11:04 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 11:21 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Fadingstar nodded to the cats who approached him. It didn't seem to be all of the outsiders that were around, but that was okay. Once they got to their new home, he'd call a Clan meeting and ensure the rest of them got their names.

"If you're going to be joining RiverClan, you'll need Clan names. I expect that all of you will serve RiverClan loyally; if I feel that you're living with a paw in two worlds, I'll send you out of this Clan. Divided loyalties are not what we need right now." His tone was firm.

Expression softening then, he continued, "Let's get started." The white molly first ( @Bean ). "You; from here on out, your name will be Whitethunder."

He then moved on to each cat in succession. "Algaetail ( @Hollyheart of thunder ). Skydust ( @glitch ). Raccoonsun ( @IDIOTICBEAN101 ). Sorrelkit ( @constellation ). Beachkit ( @Weekend-Wondering )."

With that finished, he could focus on getting this Clan out of here- once he did one final check for his missing child. "If any of you dislike the names you've been given, come to me when we've set our temporary camp up and talk to me then. As for the rest of you," he added, raising his voice so the other outsiders can hear, "you can still tag along with us, but you'll need to wait a few more days for your names." With that, he padded away.

[ Apologies for how sloppy this post is; kind of rushing right now to get these posts out.

AT THIS TIME, I WILL BE REQUESTING THAT STAFF LOCK THIS THREAD. PLEASE DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO THE JOURNEY EVENT THREAD! FROM HERE ON OUT, ALL RIVERCLAN CATS WHO HAVE NOT YET SHOWN UP WILL NEED TO GO THROUGH A REJOINING OR BE JAILBROKEN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION! ]
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; June 12th, 2024 at 11:23 PM.
Closed Thread