PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Territory

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

shaded shadow
August 19th, 2021, 08:54 AM
"I am not training right now so I am not going to." Featherpaw mews and pads away from raining

rainingpaw growled and ran in front of featherpaw prove it she snarled or are to scared to show that your realy week like any outsider
Silverfur & Co
windtail

shaded shadow
August 19th, 2021, 08:55 AM
"I am not training right now so I am not going to." Featherpaw mews and pads away from raining

rainingpaw growled and ran in front of featherpaw prove it she snarled or are to scared to show that your realy week like any outsider
Silverfur & Co
windtail

windtail
August 19th, 2021, 09:00 AM

silverpaw walked into the clearing to see rainingpaw messing with featherpaw r rr rainingpaw s ss stop she called.
shaded shadow
Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
August 19th, 2021, 09:10 AM
silverpaw walked into the clearing to see rainingpaw messing with featherpaw r rr rainingpaw s ss stop she called.
@shaded shadow (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14158)
@Silverfur & Co (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=167)

Featherpaw looks at them and she answers raining "no its called i dont deem it nessicary to."

shaded shadow
August 19th, 2021, 09:16 AM
Featherpaw looks at them and she answers raining "no its called i dont deem it nessicary to."

rainingpaw growled at featherpaw then looked over at silverpaw well well she said if it isnt the sttudering kit-cat she said how nice of you to show up.
Silverfur & Co
windtail

windtail
August 19th, 2021, 09:39 AM
rainingpaw growled at featherpaw then looked over at silverpaw well well she said if it isnt the sttudering kit-cat she said how nice of you to show up

silverpaw stared at her sister with narrowed eyes she was quite use to her teasing by now but rainingpaw teasing sometimes lead to others getting hurt phisicaly.
shaded shadow
Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
August 19th, 2021, 09:45 AM
Featherkit growls "Shut it she is nice unlike you. Your nothing but a jerk Rainingpaw." she narrowed her eyes.

shaded shadow
August 19th, 2021, 09:55 AM
Featherkit growls "Shut it she is nice unlike you. Your nothing but a jerk Rainingpaw." she narrowed her eyes.

rainingpaw turned to face featherpaw what did you call me! she snarled and unsheathed her claws
Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
August 19th, 2021, 09:57 AM
rainingpaw growled at featherpaw then looked over at silverpaw well well she said if it isnt the sttudering kit-cat she said how nice of you to show up.
@windtail (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14156)
silverpaw stared at her sister with narrowed eyes she was quite use to her teasing by now but rainingpaw teasing sometimes lead to others getting hurt phisicaly.
rainingpaw turned to face featherpaw what did you call me! she snarled and unsheathed her claws

"you heard me your a jerk. Your acting like one." Feather mews unsteahing her paws.

shaded shadow
August 19th, 2021, 10:00 AM
"you heard me your a jerk. Your acting like one." Feather mews unsteahing her paws.

rainingpaw crouched down to leap on the apprentice now dare this non clan cat call her a jerk and red mist started to cover her vision.
Silverfur & Co windtail

Silverfur & Co
August 19th, 2021, 10:02 AM
rainingpaw crouched down to leap on the apprentice now dare this non clan cat call her a jerk and red mist started to cover her vision.
@Silverfur & Co (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=167) @windtail (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14156)

featherpaw moved quickly hear paws silent and she slashed at Rainingpaw, she was not going to put up with this. "yeah lets stop this your not nice."

windtail
August 19th, 2021, 10:05 AM

featherpaw moved quickly hear paws silent and she slashed at Rainingpaw, she was not going to put up with this. "yeah lets stop this your not nice."

silverpaw saw the two apprentices fighting and ran over to grab rainingpaw and pull her away from featherpaw so they would stop fighting
shaded shadow
Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
August 19th, 2021, 10:07 AM
silverpaw saw the two apprentices fighting and ran over to grab rainingpaw and pull her away from featherpaw so they would stop fighting

Featherpaw stopped and looked at Rainingpaw "You gonna learn?"

shaded shadow
August 19th, 2021, 10:09 AM

rainingpaw felt claws move pass her face she growled and lashed out at featherpaw but then felt teeth in her scruff pull her away inrage she turned and slashed out at her sister´s face.
Silverfur & Co
windtail

windtail
August 19th, 2021, 10:12 AM
rainingpaw felt claws move pass her face she growled and lashed out at featherpaw but then felt teeth in her scruff pull her away inrage she turned and slashed out at her sister´s face.

silverpaw sreeked and let go of rainingpaw when she felt claws sink in and slash her cheek she then turned and looked at rainingpaw in horror and blood ran down her face.
shaded shadow
Silverfur & Co

shaded shadow
August 19th, 2021, 10:15 AM
silverpaw sreeked and let go of rainingpaw when she felt claws sink in and slash her cheek she then turned and looked at rainingpaw in horror and blood ran down her face.

rainingpaw stared at her sisters face for a moment stupied cat she snarled and then turned again to look at featherpaw and slashed at her again.
Silverfur & Co
windtail

Silverfur & Co
August 19th, 2021, 10:34 AM
rainingpaw stared at her sisters face for a moment stupied cat she snarled and then turned again to look at featherpaw and slashed at her again.
@windtail (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14156)

Featherpaw dodged and took Silverpaw and ran back to camp

shaded shadow
August 19th, 2021, 11:26 AM
Featherpaw dodged and took Silverpaw and ran back to camp

rainingpaw grawled as the two apprentices ran away.
Silverfur & Co
windtail

Mango
August 21st, 2021, 12:01 PM
(Move to territory?)
Cloudwhisker nodded thoughtfully. Alright - let's get going, then. You can try it on real prey, or you won't ever learn how to do it. Follow me, he meowed. With that, he padded out of camp, not turning around to see if Webpaw would follow. She probably would, anyways.
Webpaw found herself controlling her anger, because so far this mentor was doing well and she wasn’t about to risk losing the one willing to actually train her so that meant playing nice. Ugh. Being nice was boring, but she was going to get trained,” Good.” she meowed, it was a bit curt, but it was her idea of being nice.

Kunaisoul
August 21st, 2021, 08:55 PM
-->Redspeckle

The black and red calico transgender tom padded out of the camp to do some independent hunting. He always enjoyed being on his own or sometimes with his brother. It made him calmer and feel better. He was an explorer. He often left camp to find himself an adventure. He didn't like being in the camp any longer than an hour unless to sleep.

Redspeckle scented the air and smelled a vole nearby. Finally, something to catch. He got into a hunter's crouch, moving his dark ginger tail lower. he made sure his posture was great before he stalked forward. His yellow eyes were focused on the prey ahead of him. Once he was closer he pounced, landing on top of it. Redspeckle gave it a death bite to the neck.

Thank you starclan, he thought.

// Kunaiskrill; \\
Iceeyes -->
He walked up to his brother, realising he had prey. "oh, uh good hunting today?" Iceeyes asked, smiling at his brother. He sighed, hoping to catch a fish, maybe go for a swim today.

Kunaisoul
August 22nd, 2021, 04:24 PM
Nighleap -->

She lead her apprentice to the territory. "This is our territory." she said, stopping and looking to her apprentice. "We can go to the windclan border, but we must be very alert. I just want to show you what windclan smells like." she said, looking at her apprentice.

distant cry in the woods

flat._.chair
August 22nd, 2021, 05:21 PM
Nighleap -->

She lead her apprentice to the territory. "This is our territory." she said, stopping and looking to her apprentice. "We can go to the windclan border, but we must be very alert. I just want to show you what windclan smells like." she said, looking at her apprentice.

distant cry in the woods

BravePaw stumbled after xyr mentor- xe had tripped over a root a bit back into territory, but had caught up. “alright, i wanna see the eyes and where to go and where not to anyways”

Madelaine
August 25th, 2021, 04:19 AM
Iceeyes -->
He walked up to his brother, realising he had prey. "oh, uh good hunting today?" Iceeyes asked, smiling at his brother. He sighed, hoping to catch a fish, maybe go for a swim today.

-->Redspeckle

He turned around at the sound of his brothers voice. Oh good he'd rather have his brother interrupt him over another Riverclan. He wasn't a social cat in Riverclan. He was more outside his clan. It was weird. "Yeah I just started, bit so far so good.", Redspeckle meowed, shrugging his shoulder. Hopefully the rest of the hunt would continue to go good. Than he could spend more time out here.

Kunaisoul
August 25th, 2021, 09:05 AM
-->Redspeckle

He turned around at the sound of his brothers voice. Oh good he'd rather have his brother interrupt him over another Riverclan. He wasn't a social cat in Riverclan. He was more outside his clan. It was weird. "Yeah I just started, bit so far so good.", Redspeckle meowed, shrugging his shoulder. Hopefully the rest of the hunt would continue to go good. Than he could spend more time out here.\
Iceeyes -->

He yawned and crouched. "Im rusty at-" He scented a mouse. He stalked it, and leaped on it. He closed his eyes, when he opened them.. He had caught the mouse. "Yes!!"

Madelaine
August 25th, 2021, 09:34 PM
-->Petuniapaw

The pure white apprentice padded out of the camp. She had wanted to find her mentor to take her out, but knowing her she wanted to do it by herself. It couldn't be that hard. Right? Petuniapaw moved farther out. She needed to get farther away from the noise of her clanmates. They would scare off most of the prey.

After a while of walking she ended up finding a perfect spot near the river. Ah yes! There was prey scent everywhere and it wasn't just fish.

Petuniapaw scented the air and scented a water vole. Food! She got into the most messiest hunters crouch you could make. She moved forward before tripping over her own paws. Her crouch was too tight which made jt hard for her to move. The vole took one look at her and ran. In frustration she slammed one of her white paws on the ground. "Stupid thing.", she growled.

// poppy.; \\

Madelaine
August 25th, 2021, 09:37 PM
\
Iceeyes -->

He yawned and crouched. "Im rusty at-" He scented a mouse. He stalked it, and leaped on it. He closed his eyes, when he opened them.. He had caught the mouse. "Yes!!"

-->Redspeckle

Before his brother got to finish his sentence he stepped back as they went after a mouse. He guessed hunting was going to be good today. Redspeckle padded over to him. " Nice catch.", he meowed, flashing him a friendly smile. It would feed someone in the clan, which was exciting.

Kunaisoul
August 25th, 2021, 09:40 PM
-->Redspeckle

Before his brother got to finish his sentence he stepped back as they went after a mouse. He guessed hunting was going to be good today. Redspeckle padded over to him. " Nice catch.", he meowed, flashing him a friendly smile. It would feed someone in the clan, which was exciting.
Iceeyes -->

"Thanks!" He said, looking to his brother. "
Iceeyes -->

He smiled. "Thanks!" he said. "Why don't we head near the river?" He said.

windtail
August 27th, 2021, 09:01 AM
silverpaw was out hunting when she thought she heard someone walking behind her.
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
August 27th, 2021, 09:03 AM
silverpaw was out hunting when she thought she heard someone walking behind her.

rainingpaw crouched down behind a bush and watched silverpaw and when she notice siverpaw look behind her she leaped and landed on her
Windtai

windtail
August 27th, 2021, 09:35 AM
rainingpaw crouched down behind a bush and watched silverpaw and when she notice siverpaw look behind her she leaped and landed on her

silverpaw gasped as rainingpaw landed on her w ww what d d dd do y yy you want she snarled she was getting tired of her sister doing this.
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
August 27th, 2021, 09:36 AM
silverpaw gasped as rainingpaw landed on her w ww what d d dd do y yy you want she snarled she was getting tired of her sister doing this.

rainingpaw stared down at her sister to tell you to stoped she snarled your ruwening my fun she growled.
windtail

windtail
August 27th, 2021, 09:41 AM
rainingpaw stared down at her sister to tell you to stoped she snarled your ruwening my fun she growled

f ff fun growled silverpaw y yy your i ii idea oo oo of f ff fun i ii is attacking c cc cats s ss smaller a aa and w ww ww weeker t t than you she demanded y yy your i ii insane she growled and tried to push rainingpaw off of her
shaded shadow

~Fierce~
August 27th, 2021, 05:39 PM
~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw was padding along with Junipersong through Riverclan territory. The territory was becoming way more familiar under her paws. Her paws thudded softly on the ground and she watched Junipersong dance. Fiercepaw's mind was somewhere else though.

She felt very lonely. Before she joined Riverclan, her only goal was to join Riverclan. Now, she had completed that. What now? She hadn't planned what to do after she joined. Besides, she wasn't even enjoying being in Riverclan. Every day was spent pondering what happened to her siblings. Did Snowclan join Shadowclan, like she wanted? Did Foxear join Windclan, the clan that he always looked at? She didn't know and it killed her not knowing.

Junipersong's voice broke through her thoughts and Fiercepaw realized that they were at one of the many streams in Riverclan territory. Fiercepaw felt a smile coming on her face for two things. One, because Junipersong was with her. She was the only light in Fiercepaw's life. She brought enjoyment to her. And two, Fiercepaw would finally be doing what she wanted.

Fiercepaw's golden eyes traveled from the stream to Junipersong. "Are we swimming?" She meowed. She had been in the water once or twice in her life but she didn't know how to swim. She had spent most of her time in the water at the shallow part, where her paws could touch the ground in the river. She was really excited for this.
:heartbounce: Dizerel :heartbounce:

Rani
August 28th, 2021, 04:30 AM
Tension was slowly bleeding out of Snakehearts shoulders as he got further and further from camp and all the hurt cats he was responsible inside of it. The medicine cat had been locked up and tense since even before the battle and honestly couldnt remember the last time he wasnt stiffer then the old trees around him. But he was out of camp and away from the source of tension even if it was just in a out of sight out of mind kind of way and increasingly closer he could hear the river growing closer. With a deep breath in and released in a sigh Snakeheart immediately froze from where he was leading the two cats and let out a strained painful noise as he tensed once more. Ok lesson learned relaxing after so long wasnt as painless as he hoped and several throbbing knots of muscle had made themselves known all at once.

"Can we- can we hold up here for a second I need to stretch something real. You can look for herbs around here if you want and dont want to get bored just waiting around. I just felt something in my back seize and unless I want to limp to the river I should deal with that." His voice was tight with the pain and he slowly jerkily and with several unhappy grunts started stretching out each limb in an attempt to fix that. It wasnt helping at least not yet which prompted an unhappy mutter as he twisted to stare at the worst stop in-between his shoulders. "Starclan damn it Im young, Im not even 20 moons why am I aching like an elder?! This is such mousedung owowowow."

The rest of the patrol could do what they wanted Snakeheart was not paying them any mind anymore and he hated this. Why was it always him.

Ziera Egasl

Egasl
August 28th, 2021, 08:27 AM
~ Sunpaw ~

Sunpaw hurried after Snakeheart. She was giddy with excitement. She bet she could find the most herbs in her patrol. She followed the grumpy medicine cat’s scent as they padded farther away from camp. She sniffed the air, hoping to smell something herby…. As they went on Sunpaw would occasionally stumble over her paws, as she wasn’t yet accustomed to the uneven ground of the Riverclan territory.

As Snakeheart began to slow his pace, Sunpaws face turned from excitement to worried. Snakeheart’s back was bothering him? She wondered if she could help in anyway.

“Can I do anything to help Snakeheart?” Sunpaw voiced her thoughts, “You seem like you’re in a lot of pain….”

She stepped closer to the tom, her blind gaze staring right through him.
Rani Ziera

Ziera
August 28th, 2021, 06:59 PM
// Egasl | Rani - powerplay approved

Stars, he could be surprisingly soft despite the last few moons from hell. Stormtalon kept a watchful eye on Sunpaw while they trailed the medicine cat into open territory, entertained by the resilience that came paw in paw with youth. Approving of it. He thought of several warriors whose performances would benefit from just a tiny dose of her attitude. Reminded him of Bright.

Speaking of ‘youth’. Just as the rhythmic bubbling of the river found its way to Stormtalon’s ears, another much less calming sound followed: Snakeheart’s yelp of pain. Lime colored eyes snapped from the trees overhead and landed on the other tom, scrutinizing for damage…but huh. Storm gradually relaxed. No predators emerged from the foliage. There was no real threat at all, just stress and what stress does to you if you’re a big bumbling hypocrite, yapping at the entire clan to rest when you have no intention doing the same. A scoff of bitter amusement left his mouth - the subtle chiding of an older brother proved right. Dare he think this satisfying?

Approaching Snakeheart’s rigid form, he ignored the verbal dismissal (as Storm really didn’t give a damn. Sorry but not really.) The tom’s half ear flicked toward Sunpaw as he assessed which muscles were seizing. “Cats in pain don’t enjoy the painfully obvious pointed out to them,” he mewed. “But don't worry...he's fine.” A gentle rebuff with some reassurance thrown in; hopefully the apprentice would draw stability from Storm’s confidence.

After a brief look around, Storm added: “There's a clump of dandelions to your right. If you want to help, bring them to me. Snakeheart described the smell to you, but if that’s not enough, follow the root sticking out of the ground by your paw. They’re growing at the base.” Easy herb to remember now, since it was used on him about a hundred times.

Now for the most stubborn cat in existence. “I’m going to work out the knot. Relax your muscles as much as you can.” His command spoken soft and firm, Stormtalon’s help was framed as something natural to be accepted. Simple as that. Balanced on rear legs, the tabby placed a paw over Snakeheart’s back, prodding here and there to feel for the problematic tissue. Didn’t take long. “Hold still.” He pressed down. Gentle at first, allowing the nerves a chance to acclimate before adding more pressure, slowly rolling the stiffness away. “Anyone ever tell you how dramatic you are?” Translation: you did this to yourself.

Mango
August 29th, 2021, 01:02 PM
beechstorm Rippleshade

Blizzardsky got bored and headed on out to hunt,” I’m hunting, come if you want.” he called hoping Vinepaw would fail to show. He could at least catch some prey and report in when done.

Dizerel
August 30th, 2021, 02:15 AM
~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw was padding along with Junipersong through Riverclan territory. The territory was becoming way more familiar under her paws. Her paws thudded softly on the ground and she watched Junipersong dance. Fiercepaw's mind was somewhere else though.

She felt very lonely. Before she joined Riverclan, her only goal was to join Riverclan. Now, she had completed that. What now? She hadn't planned what to do after she joined. Besides, she wasn't even enjoying being in Riverclan. Every day was spent pondering what happened to her siblings. Did Snowclan join Shadowclan, like she wanted? Did Foxear join Windclan, the clan that he always looked at? She didn't know and it killed her not knowing.

Junipersong's voice broke through her thoughts and Fiercepaw realized that they were at one of the many streams in Riverclan territory. Fiercepaw felt a smile coming on her face for two things. One, because Junipersong was with her. She was the only light in Fiercepaw's life. She brought enjoyment to her. And two, Fiercepaw would finally be doing what she wanted.

Fiercepaw's golden eyes traveled from the stream to Junipersong. "Are we swimming?" She meowed. She had been in the water once or twice in her life but she didn't know how to swim. She had spent most of her time in the water at the shallow part, where her paws could touch the ground in the river. She was really excited for this.

Junipersong could tell that there were things weighing down on her apprentice's mind. Who knew what would be going through the mind of a cat with such a complicated past? Junipersong's mother was an ex-riverclan rogue, but Junipersong was given back to Riverclan at a young age, and it had always felt like the best choice for her! Although she was a bit lazy, she was too social and caring a cat to not be surrounded by others. She could never live the life on a loner.

"Yes! Its swimming time! Now I know it can be scary, but it should come a lot more naturally than you think. Riverclan is known for swimming, afterall! Often times, our battle strategies will include water in some way, such as a retreat tool to ensure our enemies cant follow after, since no other clan is willing to get their paws wet." She didn't want to mention the more insidious uses for the water. Sneaking up on unaware enemies for a deadly sneak attack, or.... drowning. She shuddered. She did NOT want her apprentice to be thinking about such violent things right now. Daily life should be about enjoyment, not about looking at every resource and environment and wondering how you could weaponize it against others.

For her poor skills in most everything, Junipersong actually wasn't half bad at swimming. A thick pelt and big frame certainly helped. Having fat on the body and bigger lungs made it much easier to float. "We will simply take it one step at a time. First, I would like you to walk down into the water until it is up to your neck-"

Demonstrating this, walking into the stream. Being a big cat, Junipersong would need to walk deeper into the stream than Fiercepaw to be at neck-level. "Now, since you lose so much body heat in the water, it takes a lot of energy to swim for sustained periods of time. Thats why today will be one of the few days that you dont have to hunt for the elders before eating. Your body is gonna be exhausted afterwards and need a meal. I dont want you to collapse in the middle of hunting just because you dont have any energy left"

Rani
August 30th, 2021, 04:56 AM
The medicine cat flicked an ear at Sunpaws question but didnt bother replying at Stormtalon seemed to take over instructing her even as he snarked while he did it. That was all typical Stormtalon behavior anyway. What wasnt so typical and was far more new was this.... Caretaking thing? He'd seemed to be doing lately. Snakeheart had no clue where it'd come from, he had an excuse as medicine cat for his fussing at least, and it nice if completely forgin and strange to the tom. The only two cats who'd tried to take care of him was Coldamber and his mom and both were lost to the young tom for some time now. None of this made sense but he couldnt find it in himself to pull away completely so his grumble of "Don' need dandelion 'm fine." was more of token protest.

What was a real protest came with the realization of Stormtalons next move. Snakehearts eyes went wide as he was caught halfway through a downwards dog stretch that took a bit to get into, usually he could just bolt away but with his tensed back any movement he needed to make was slow unless he wanted it to be agonizing. He was trapped. Sure the medicine cat knew this'd help but it was gonna be painful and embarrassing, plus Stormtalon was bigger then him he has to be heavy!
"Nononononono you do need to do that now Im fine Im fine see- Aaaaaaaaaaand youre on my back."

Snakehearts words trailed off into a pained whine as the warrior didnt let him escape (not that he could) and started poking at his back, he was effectively pinned. The young tom let out an annoyed brattish groan of complaint at the 'hold still' command because he was flat to the forest floor not like he could do anything else.

"I am not dramatic you are the absolute worst and I hate you ooooooooowwwwww. Youre gonna snap my spine get off of me you large rock."
This was so humiliating he was the medicine cat and he was brought low by a back ache! In front of one of the few cats that effectively sass him and Sunpaw who seemed to have some weird idolization of the medicine cat rank too. He was changing his mind starclan was real and hated him personally.

Ziera Egasl

poppy
August 30th, 2021, 09:07 AM
-->Petuniapaw

The pure white apprentice padded out of the camp. She had wanted to find her mentor to take her out, but knowing her she wanted to do it by herself. It couldn't be that hard. Right? Petuniapaw moved farther out. She needed to get farther away from the noise of her clanmates. They would scare off most of the prey.

After a while of walking she ended up finding a perfect spot near the river. Ah yes! There was prey scent everywhere and it wasn't just fish.

Petuniapaw scented the air and scented a water vole. Food! She got into the most messiest hunters crouch you could make. She moved forward before tripping over her own paws. Her crouch was too tight which made jt hard for her to move. The vole took one look at her and ran. In frustration she slammed one of her white paws on the ground. "Stupid thing.", she growled.

// poppy.; \\

Irritation radiated off of Blizzardwind as he scented Petuniapaw. Out on the territory. Alone. Didn't she know how many Clans hated them? Her pelt was pretty enough that Dawnstar may see it as a prize, and ThunderClan... ThunderClan seemed to enjoy to target Petuniapaw's family, obviously. Stalking out of the light undergrowth, he followed her. To make sure she stayed alive, because she was growing on him and more importantly, if anything happened to her, her father would kill him. Watching her try to hunt a water vole, he cringed inwardly at the hunting crouch, and her attempt to pounce. A snort escaped him, and he stood up, padding over to the frustrated apprentice. "That... needs some work."

Egasl
August 30th, 2021, 12:14 PM
~ Sunpaw ~

Sunpaws glassy eyes held confusion in them. She want to go get the dandelions, like Stormtalon had said, but Snakeheart said he didn’t need them. She was so confused. She shook her head, getting rid of these thoughts. She didn’t to do the logical thing. Snakeheart was hurting and if these dandelions would help him then she should get the herbs.

Sunpaw crouched low to the ground, finding a twisty spot in the ground, this must be the roots! She thought to herself. Smiling, Sunpaw sniffed and followed tbe roots until she came to the source. She found it was just a simple flower as her whiskers brushed over the petals. She carefully nipped at the stem and pick up the delicate bunch with her teeth.

Sunpaw brought the herb over to where she had left Stormtalon and Snakeheart. She laid it on the ground and awaited her next introductions. From who those instructions come from, she had no idea.
Rani Ziera

Ziera
August 31st, 2021, 06:11 PM
// Rani | Egasl - pp still approved I believe but lmk and I can edit stuff Rani <3

Stars, but he was such a child sometimes. A whiny and noisy one. Unfortunately for Snakeheart those protests fell on deaf ears. Stormtalon might not be medicine cat (thank the seas for that), but he was an experienced caretaker, thrown into the role of father and mother to Brightpaw back when he was a kid himself. They both knew Storm’s ministrations would help him recover—why resist? Perhaps that phrase about doctors being the worst patients had some merit.

Stormtalon’s voice was void of pity, clinical when he applied another paw to the medicine cat’s back. Expertly alternated pressures. “Eat the damn herb, Snakeheart. No one cares.” Out of everyone, Snake should understand how annoying it was when cats tried to be a hero for no logical reason, as if there was a prize for cats who avoided the most help.

That prickle of wry amusement reappeared, tugging at him. Leaked out through a grin on Storm’s maw. First of all, the tabby wasn’t massive—neither was he using his whole weight here. Stormtalon couldn’t be described as short but wasn’t tall; his muscles might be toned from moons of swimming but didn’t bulge out like other cats, unassuming under patterned fur.

“Funny you call me the rock,” the tom snarked in return, because what the hell—he might be massaging a slab of literal stone right now. Stormtalon already felt a steady burn in his limbs just trying to work out the knots. “Don’t like it? Take better care of yourself.”

Murmuring thanks to a returned Sunpaw, Storm took a moment to separate the helpful parts of the herb from the useless, then presented the former to Snakeheart. Or at least. Pushed it close enough to the brat’s nose where Snake could eventually apply it if he stopped being ornery. (Older brother retaliation? Never.)

After a little more time…there. Finally. Snake’s suspiciously sedimentary muscles seemed to relax—those knots untangled. Stormtalon stepped away from the medicine cat with a casual air about him, as if this were the most mundane task in existence and it was on to the next one. He turned to Sunpaw (as Snake might need a moment to process his hatred of Storm. The polite thing to do was let him have it.) “Good work," he praised the apprentice. She performed well in a medium-stress situation. "If you catch the scent of dandelion again, snatch it. Let's go. I don't want to be out here all day."

Rani
August 31st, 2021, 07:12 PM
Snakeheart settled into a sulk as Stormtalon pulverised the lean stringy muscles of his back, head thumping onto the ground to grumble. There was no fighting the warrior he was more stubborn then the medicine cat even if he only made about a quarter of the noise the younger tom did. Letting out a low grumble of "Ya dont eat dandelion...." he sat tolerating it until the tabbies next comment head popping up to defend himself.

"I take care of myself Ive just got a tough job! Keeps me occupied a lot, at least you warriors get a break at night I have to be on edge at all times for a shredded cat to come in needing urgent care.... And dont tell me it's easier then fighting in battles those are just harder in a different way. I take care of myself enough."
Enough wasnt well and he knew that but Snakeheart just didnt have time with all his duties expected and self appointed so some things slipped. Eventually though from where his back was being beaten to hell there was almost a sort of pop of releasing tension as the tight ache receded. His back was still sore sure but he could tolerate it now.... Especially if he caved and used the dandelion. Snagging the herb Stormtalon had nudged at him like he was a kit in a fit of younger sibling esc snubbing he stood and turned to Sunpaw and addressed her.

"What Stormtalon seems to forget because he's not a medicine cat is dandelion isnt eaten, its chewed and applied to the skin or injury in a salve for mild pain relief. Like marigold is applied. Its not as effective as poppyseeds in terms of getting rid of pain but for mild stuff like this its ok.

Because I dont want this bully of a brute anywhere near my back anymore Sunpaw if its not any trouble could you apply it? I just cant reach but its easy you just chew (dont swallow) the leaf here and then groom it onto my back my pelt is fairly thin so dont worry about having to work its through either. If you wish to just move on though its fine Im good to continue even without it."

From where Snakeheart deliberately turned his back on Stormtalon his tail waved out trying to gently (because he wasnt actually mad) smack the older tom in the mouth as he laid down. Sunpaw was still small after all she couldnt reach the tall and lanky toms back while he was standing though he'd rise and continue the herb patrol with no issue if she refused.

Ziera Egasl

Egasl
August 31st, 2021, 07:48 PM
// Rani | Egasl - pp still approved I believe but lmk and I can edit stuff Rani <3

Stars, but he was such a child sometimes. A whiny and noisy one. Unfortunately for Snakeheart those protests fell on deaf ears. Stormtalon might not be medicine cat (thank the seas for that), but he was an experienced caretaker, thrown into the role of father and mother to Brightpaw back when he was a kid himself. They both knew Storm’s ministrations would help him recover—why resist? Perhaps that phrase about doctors being the worst patients had some merit.

Stormtalon’s voice was void of pity, clinical when he applied another paw to the medicine cat’s back. Expertly alternated pressures. “Eat the damn herb, Snakeheart. No one cares.” Out of everyone, Snake should understand how annoying it was when cats tried to be a hero for no logical reason, as if there was a prize for cats who avoided the most help.

That prickle of wry amusement reappeared, tugging at him. Leaked out through a grin on Storm’s maw. First of all, the tabby wasn’t massive—neither was he using his whole weight here. Stormtalon couldn’t be described as short but wasn’t tall; his muscles might be toned from moons of swimming but didn’t bulge out like other cats, unassuming under patterned fur.

“Funny you call me the rock,” the tom snarked in return, because what the hell—he might be massaging a slab of literal stone right now. Stormtalon already felt a steady burn in his limbs just trying to work out the knots. “Don’t like it? Take better care of yourself.”

Murmuring thanks to a returned Sunpaw, Storm took a moment to separate the helpful parts of the herb from the useless, then presented the former to Snakeheart. Or at least. Pushed it close enough to the brat’s nose where Snake could eventually apply it if he stopped being ornery. (Older brother retaliation? Never.)

After a little more time…there. Finally. Snake’s suspiciously sedimentary muscles seemed to relax—those knots untangled. Stormtalon stepped away from the medicine cat with a casual air about him, as if this were the most mundane task in existence and it was on to the next one. He turned to Sunpaw (as Snake might need a moment to process his hatred of Storm. The polite thing to do was let him have it.) “Good work," he praised the apprentice. She performed well in a medium-stress situation. "If you catch the scent of dandelion again, snatch it. Let's go. I don't want to be out here all day."

Snakeheart settled into a sulk as Stormtalon pulverised the lean stringy muscles of his back, head thumping onto the ground to grumble. There was no fighting the warrior he was more stubborn then the medicine cat even if he only made about a quarter of the noise the younger tom did. Letting out a low grumble of "Ya dont eat dandelion...." he sat tolerating it until the tabbies next comment head popping up to defend himself.

"I take care of myself Ive just got a tough job! Keeps me occupied a lot, at least you warriors get a break at night I have to be on edge at all times for a shredded cat to come in needing urgent care.... And dont tell me it's easier then fighting in battles those are just harder in a different way. I take care of myself enough."
Enough wasnt well and he knew that but Snakeheart just didnt have time with all his duties expected and self appointed so some things slipped. Eventually though from where his back was being beaten to hell there was almost a sort of pop of releasing tension as the tight ache receded. His back was still sore sure but he could tolerate it now.... Especially if he caved and used the dandelion. Snagging the herb Stormtalon had nudged at him like he was a kit in a fit of younger sibling esc snubbing he stood and turned to Sunpaw and addressed her.

"What Stormtalon seems to forget because he's not a medicine cat is dandelion isnt eaten, its chewed and applied to the skin or injury in a salve for mild pain relief. Like marigold is applied. Its not as effective as poppyseeds in terms of getting rid of pain but for mild stuff like this its ok.

Because I dont want this bully of a brute anywhere near my back anymore Sunpaw if its not any trouble could you apply it? I just cant reach but its easy you just chew (dont swallow) the leaf here and then groom it onto my back my pelt is fairly thin so dont worry about having to work its through either. If you wish to just move on though its fine Im good to continue even without it."

From where Snakeheart deliberately turned his back on Stormtalon his tail waved out trying to gently (because he wasnt actually mad) smack the older tom in the mouth as he laid down. Sunpaw was still small after all she couldnt reach the tall and lanky toms back while he was standing though he'd rise and continue the herb patrol with no issue if she refused.

Ziera Egasl

~ Sunpaw ~

Sunpaw flicked her tail impatiently as Stormtalon and Snakeheart argued. They seemed to be good friends…. She heard Stormtalon messing with the dandelion and tilted her head curiously. She didn’t think it was to eat… but what did she know? Sunpaw had never eaten a flower.

As Snakeheart clarified that it was to rub into wounds to relieve pain, Sunpaw nodded along seeing that it all made sense now. Then Snakeheart asked her to apply it… Sunpaws eyes grew wide. Snakeheart wanted her to help him. This was a first and she was going to happily oblige.

Sunpaw carefully sniffed at the ground attempting the find the dandelion. She soon found it and started to do what Snakeheart instructed. She chewed and chewed until she determined that it was now a pulp instead of the delicate petals to knew it to once have been moments before. She spit it out and scooped it up with a paw. She carefully sniffed at Snakehearts back trying to find the source of his pain. She found a spot where it smelled more like Stormtalons musty scent then Snakeheart herby one. She knew this was it. She carefully lick up some pulp and then applied it to the region. She hoped she was doing good. Even if she couldn’t see she knew she could smell.

As soon as Sunpaw licked the last of the dandelion pulp into Snakeheart’s fur she stepped away and sat on her haunches. She hoped it was enough and that Snakeheart was impressed. She shuffled her paws as she awaited the brutal truth.

Glitch_Candle
September 1st, 2021, 10:11 AM
@zestymango beechstorm Vinepaw stormed into the patrol. "Great, the class-action grumpy mouse-brain that DIDN'T get demoted for some reason," she said, then walking over. "Are we gonna hunt, or what."

Ziera
September 3rd, 2021, 07:05 AM
// Rani | Egasl

Snakeheart spun away from him; Storm expected as much. He smirked when the medicine cat’s tail whipped him over the jaw—mature till the end. ‘What Stormtalon seems to forget’ yada yada… the tom in question rolled his eyes, unfazed. “I remembered the right herb, what more do you want?”

In truth, Stormtalon was pleased on two accounts. One: Snake including Sunpaw cheered her up, and it was just…well. Sort of cute to watch the apprentice’s eyes widen as she took on such 'important responsibility'. Secondly, on a more selfish level, Stormtalon appreciated that he didn’t have to chew up the stupid herb or apply it because the tangy smell shot phantom pain through his shoulder blades. Turned his stomach, too. As illogical as it was—he didn’t like it.

Instead of just loitering around, Stormtalon scanned the area around them for any of the herbs Snakeheart described. Marigold, cobwebs, poppies, dandelions. In the time it took for Sunpaw to get halfway through her poultice, he caught a flash of color in the lower brush some paces ahead: fluffy orange marigold. Didn't take long to stoop and retrieve it. Storm clipped the stem with his teeth, then returned to his patrol companions around the time Sunpaw finished her amateur work. "Better?" He asked Snakeheart, brow arching.

~Fierce~
September 3rd, 2021, 10:31 PM
~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw clung onto Junipersong's words, determined to get this right. Her lips formed into a grim line at the mention of one of the uses of the water. She had seen her brother use it once, to take the life of a cat. She regretted that time. She had been there, she could have helped, but she had just stood there, unable to help.

Fiercepaw shook that memory off and watched as Junipersong padded into the water until it was up to her neck. Fiercepaw followed slowly after her, her paws stopping where the water started. Fiercepaw took a deep breath and let the water surround her paws. Reminded of her excitement and determination, she splashed deeper into the water until it was lapping on her neck. She turned to Junipersong, who was deeper than her. "What's next?" She meowed, a hint of excitement in her voice.

Madelaine
September 4th, 2021, 12:01 AM
-->Petuniapaw

Thinking she was alone she looked around instead to find something to take back to camp. She always liked to find nice things to give to either her mother or father. More her father as her mother kind of scared of in the state that she was in. As she padded around she scented a familiar cat. Petuniapaw looked around and jumped at the sound of Blizzardwind's voice. "Well I don't know how to hunt, so how was I supposed to do it huh?", meowed the molly, giving a little sass.

// poppy.; \\

Madelaine
September 4th, 2021, 12:13 AM
Iceeyes -->

"Thanks!" He said, looking to his brother. "
Iceeyes -->

He smiled. "Thanks!" he said. "Why don't we head near the river?" He said.

-->Redspeckle

Now that was a great idea. Redspeckle nodded. "I've been wanting to go fishing for a while now, so yeah.", he meowed.

(sorry I was inactive, but I finally found my computer charger and had nothing else.)

spade
September 4th, 2021, 12:43 AM
Taking the lead out to the territory, Briarfrost took a moment to breathe in the scents around her. Rainwater, muddy terrain, the faint trace of fish that accompanied the rushing sounds of the surrounding streams. Everything that made RiverClan feel like home. Excitement trilled in her paws as her blue eyes flashed with anticipation; Tumblepaw may not have been her apprentice, but that didn't diminish her desire to give him a typical mentor-apprentice lesson.

"I'm sure you've heard stories about the outside of camp," she began as she continued along at a slow-but-not-too-slow pace. There were lots of distractions - a frog hopping in front of the path, birdsong above, sunlight that glittered through the foliage - but Briarfrost had her sights set ahead. "It's not as dangerous once you're an apprentice - and soon warrior. You'll be given skills to defend yourself against even the most ferocious predators."

Turning a bit, the senior warrior began to make her way towards the Sleepy Thicket. She'd start there for the tour perhaps, and then move on until the territory was covered. If they had time at the end, she'd get to the hunting lesson she had promised. "Up ahead is the Sleepy Thicket - a rather sacred sight. It's where the fallen Clanmates are laid to rest before their journey to StarClan."

Her voice lowered to a quiet hush as she stopped, blue gaze sweeping over the stillness of the trees. The soil was more durable here, less marshy. Which she figured made it the perfect place to bury those who had perished - there was no threat of the stream washing them away. She stayed for a moment to allow Tumblepaw to take it all in, and ask any question he might have.

// Papaya

Kunaisoul
September 4th, 2021, 09:07 AM
-->Redspeckle

Now that was a great idea. Redspeckle nodded. "I've been wanting to go fishing for a while now, so yeah.", he meowed.

(sorry I was inactive, but I finally found my computer charger and had nothing else.)
Iceeyes -->

"Lead the way." Iceeyes said, walking behind his brother.
(its ok)

Dizerel
September 5th, 2021, 12:46 AM
"Alright. So the next part is pretty simple. We are gonna face up-stream" Pausing to turn and face in the direction the water is flowing from. "Then we are gonna raise up on our rear paws. With just your two front paws, try to paddle enough to counteract the force of the water pushing you back. Its very easy to do in this stream, but some other day im going to have you practice it in a stream that is a lot more powerful."

Demonstrating this. Even with her big bulky frame, which had plenty of surface area for water to push against, it was easy for her to paddle against the meager force of the water flowing down the stream. Her rear paws planted the whole time, her front paws paddling every second or so.

// @~Fierceclaw~

FriedChicken
September 5th, 2021, 11:23 AM
Sootfall killed Snakeleap (npc)

dino.
September 5th, 2021, 04:59 PM
// spade

>Tumblepaw<
A dismissive hum was all Tumblepaw gave in response as he followed Briarfost out into the territory. It was strange to see, if he was being completely honest, and he really couldn't believe this was the first time he'd been taken out of camp. How long, two or three moons at this point? Stars. Bitterness threatened to put a damper on this momentous occasion as he scanned the trees and undergrowth.

Sleepy thicket... he squinted at the trees ahead, noting that they seemed to grow darker the further they stretched out. "Seems like it might be haunted or something," he mused to himself. It kind of had that vibe, you know? The kind that sent a light chill down your spine, like cold water trickling slowly down your back. He stared at it a moment longer before sucking in a quiet breath and glancing up at Briarfrost. "What do you think would happen if ThunderClan stole this place from us?"

Rani
September 6th, 2021, 01:43 AM
The knots had been undone by Stormtalon beating up his back certainly but as the dandelion sunk into his pelt Snakeheart let out a sigh of relief as the remaining soreness and pain drained away. Yeah no it was obvious that this soreness and tension was not good for both his work and it was the right move to reduce the cause but the medicine cat honestly didnt see a way too right now.... Something to consider later but for now at least he knew dandelion helped. Sunpaw was.... Surprisingly gentle too.

Generally the tom despised those naive kits that held foolish dreams of the life of a medicine cat and how 'nice' it'd be and how it felt like it was their place in world. The job was anything but nice. It was painful and grueling and cruel and not something Snakeheart really wished on anyone so in his way his actions were an act of mercy and kindness on those kits. Sunpaw obviously had a flare for this but..... She'd be happier as a warrior in his mind. Didnt mean he had to be cruel though. Rising and stretching the medicine cat stuck out his tongue at Stormtalon for his sass the tom turned to the little molly not that she'd be able to tell.
"Nice work Sunpaw that was exactly how youre supposed to do it. And yes you pushy warrior Im better lets get on with the herb patrol you may have found marigold but I think I see a poppy up ahead so no more delays."

The young tom had enough embarrassment for today that you very much and in an attempt to totally not run from his problems he quickly walked away fleecing the last leaf of dandelion Sunpaw did not use and grabbing the poppy. Right his stores were low time to bring back as many herbs as possible so he was ready for the next disaster.

Egasl Ziera

gs29513
September 8th, 2021, 06:22 PM
Hmm. Well this was less than perfect. After leading the warrior and apprentice out of camp Splashleap set off towards the location of the tunnel entrance. Or, where the tunnel entrance used to be. Because it was very clearly.......not there. At all. In any capacity, something she had not anticipated. It had clearly been here at one point, her sense of direction wasn't gone, as a large pile of rocks and dirt adorned a seemingly normal patch of grass. After pawing experimentally at it and determining that it was not easily cleared, she turned to the others. Well, it seems this is not going to happen. So why don't we do a bit of land hunting, hmm? she suggested, before sniffing the air. Cxndy_Fatal seeingstars

Rxcket_p
September 8th, 2021, 06:35 PM
Hmm. Well this was less than perfect. After leading the warrior and apprentice out of camp Splashleap set off towards the location of the tunnel entrance. Or, where the tunnel entrance used to be. Because it was very clearly.......not there. At all. In any capacity, something she had not anticipated. It had clearly been here at one point, her sense of direction wasn't gone, as a large pile of rocks and dirt adorned a seemingly normal patch of grass. After pawing experimentally at it and determining that it was not easily cleared, she turned to the others. Well, it seems this is not going to happen. So why don't we do a bit of land hunting, hmm? she suggested, before sniffing the air. Cxndy_Fatal seeingstars

((Wait- who am I here again?
))

seeingstars
September 8th, 2021, 06:38 PM
{ Cxndy_Fatal • gs29513 }
(was just responding to the other one jksfhksfd glad I refreshed before lol)
~~~
Graypaw had been a little disappointed he hadn't gotten to meet Sparrowpool but nodded as he followed along out of camp, staying close to Splashleap. He'd never actually interacted with the deputy in such a small group before. His tail waved behind him as he looked excitedly around along the trail, stopping ever few tail-lengths to point out something he noticed that he felt looked cool to his mentor, when the reached the tunnel Graypaw at first looked around confused, where was the entrance? he thought to himself, tilting his head. He furrowed his brows as he watched her paw at the pile of rocks, aww he really liked being in the tunnels it was always so cool in them... oh well perhaps another day! He nodded enthusiastically "Sounds good to me! Land hunting is fun!" The gray and white apprentice said excitedly, bouncing from paw to paw as he turned to look at his mentor.

Rxcket_p
September 8th, 2021, 06:45 PM
(was just responding to the other one jksfhksfd glad I refreshed before lol)
~~~
Graypaw had been a little disappointed he hadn't gotten to meet Sparrowpool but nodded as he followed along out of camp, staying close to Splashleap. He'd never actually interacted with the deputy in such a small group before. His tail waved behind him as he looked excitedly around along the trail, stopping ever few tail-lengths to point out something he noticed that he felt looked cool to his mentor, when the reached the tunnel Graypaw at first looked around confused, where was the entrance? he thought to himself, tilting his head. He furrowed his brows as he watched her paw at the pile of rocks, aww he really liked being in the tunnels it was always so cool in them... oh well perhaps another day! He nodded enthusiastically "Sounds good to me! Land hunting is fun!" The gray and white apprentice said excitedly, bouncing from paw to paw as he turned to look at his mentor.

((OH- STONE XD))

Stonedapple

She looked at her apprentice "Do not feel bad, you have let nobody down, Greypaw." She told him, as she walked a bit forward, her tail swinging as the breeze made her extra fluff cover her left eye. "And land hunting does sound nice, let us go."

((Here comes Fatal with her tiny response-))

gs29513
September 10th, 2021, 06:55 AM
Well, at least Stonedapple and Greypaw seemed agreeable. It was much easier to get things done when you didn't have to worry about repeated arguments, that Splashleap would maintain. After sniffing the air, she set off towards a clump of bushes, sliding along the ground as quietly as she could. Her pawsteps were light, and she was glad that most of the leaves had been blown away since leaffall. It was so much easier to hunt when they weren't loudly announcing your presence to the entire territory.

When she was within a pace of the mouse she lunged, springing up and over a a tiny tree that had been concealing her thus far. Claws dug into the mouse and she leaned down to bite it's neck, cutting off it's squeal before it could alert the rest of the prey in the area that there were hunters afoot. She moved away from the mentor and apprentice, looking around for any more signs of small, tasty life.

And she found it, a chirp to the right alerting her to the presence of a robin, picking at a worm, or something else it seemed to have found. She moved towards it quietly, freezing sharply every time it looked up. Birds didn't have a great sense of smell, but they could hear and see pretty darn well. Sliding behind a large bush she waited until it was well and truly occupied. Then she moved in front of her cover and leapt, catching it's wing as it tried to flutter away. It wasn't the neatest kill, but it was freshkill nonetheless, no one should lose it over a few missing feathers. Cxndy_Fatal seeingstars

Egasl
September 10th, 2021, 02:32 PM
~ Sunpaw ~

Sunpaw couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Snakeheart just complimented her! Sunpaw sat there, jaw hung open in disbelief. She couldn’t tell if the grumpy tom was just trying to be nice or if he really meant it.

Sunpaw quickly realized what she probably looked like and pulled herself together. They still had to finish this patrol. She was going to find the most herbs, she told herself. Sunpaw was too eager to prove herself.

[Sorry, it’s really short but I’m in school rn haha]

Ziera
Rani

im a cat
September 10th, 2021, 05:57 PM
Suspicioussheep (sorry for the delay)

"Hunting, hunting, hunting...." Lightpaw mumbled to her self as they
added over the territory. They just had to find something and they could return
to the safety of the camp. She'd much rather have this over a border-patrol
but she still didn't like patrols of any kind.

seeingstars
September 11th, 2021, 04:01 PM
~~~
Graypaw watched in awe, wow! Splashleap was a really skilled warrior, I hope I'll be that skilled when I'm a warrior! "Nice Catch Splashleap!" The Riverclan apprentice called out to the deputy, a wide smile plastered across his face. His ear twitched as a noise caught his attention. He narrowed his eye and scanned the area. He spotted the source of the noise, a small vole. He lowered himself to the ground, slowly beginning to creep forward, careful to keep his tail up as to not cause the leaves to rustle. He froze as the vole turned its attention away from the grass it was eating. Graypaw held his breath, moving once the vole was no longer looking his way. He was now close enough to pounce. okay.. you got this, come on Graypaw. The gray apprentice took a quiet breath before launching himself towards the vole, claws unsheathed. He managed to land on its tail, hearing the crack he flinched before leaning down to end the prey before its squeals scared away any other prey around. he swiftly killed it, then turned to the deputy and his mentor, smiling sheepishly.

Rxcket_p
September 11th, 2021, 04:08 PM
~~~
Graypaw watched in awe, wow! Splashleap was a really skilled warrior, I hope I'll be that skilled when I'm a warrior! "Nice Catch Splashleap!" The Riverclan apprentice called out to the deputy, a wide smile plastered across his face. His ear twitched as a noise caught his attention. He narrowed his eye and scanned the area. He spotted the source of the noise, a small vole. He lowered himself to the ground, slowly beginning to creep forward, careful to keep his tail up as to not cause the leaves to rustle. He froze as the vole turned its attention away from the grass it was eating. Graypaw held his breath, moving once the vole was no longer looking his way. He was now close enough to pounce. okay.. you got this, come on Graypaw. The gray apprentice took a quiet breath before launching himself towards the vole, claws unsheathed. He managed to land on its tail, hearing the crack he flinched before leaning down to end the prey before its squeals scared away any other prey around. he swiftly killed it, then turned to the deputy and his mentor, smiling sheepishly.

Stonedapple

The she-cat clapped her paws "That was amazing Greypaw!" She purred,covering her left eye while she out the extra fluff back over it.

((HERE COMES FATAL WITH HER TINY RESPONSES-

Ziera
September 12th, 2021, 07:04 PM
// Egasl | Rani - also short due to time constraints, sorry about that <3

Clearly someone didn't want to acknowledge what just happened. Stormtalon didn't really care, honestly, so long as the medicine cat made it to the end of the patrol without maiming himself. To him the only comical thing about it was that Snakeheart found something so practical so embarrassing. No need to make a big deal out of it. But oh well. Sunpaw at least had a moment to shine; the medicine cat's praise obviously lifted her spirits.

Crisis averted, the 'pushy warrior' moved on. He caught sight of another two tufts of marigold, snatched them up to add to his collection.

~Fierce~
September 13th, 2021, 10:51 PM
~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw nodded at Junipersong's words and watched her demonstrate. Fiercepaw needed to keep her excitement under control so she wouldn't mess up. She turned so she faced the same direction that Junipersong was facing. She took a deep breath and then let it out before digging her hind paws good into the stream bottom. She dug her claws in as well for extra support. She raised her right front paw first and then her left front paw. She wobbled a bit but she managed to get steady. She started paddling with her front paws.

Dizerel
September 14th, 2021, 01:08 AM
"Amazing! Slow and steady. Just taking small steps to get you comfortable with it. Lets keep this up for a few minutes before we move onto the next step" She smiled, pride in her eyes watching her apprentice learning so quickly.

A minute or two more of this, building up the instinct for churning your front paws just enough to keep you afloat. "That should be enough. Now what we are doing next is sort of the opposite." Bringing her forepaws back down to be standing in the stream. She padded a little bit towards the bank of the stream, so she wasn't nearly as deep in the water and she had a more solid hold. "This is going to feel unnatural and scary, but step to slightly shallower water, and then what you are going to do is let the stream sweep away your rear paws. Let your back half float in the water, and kick your paws to swim forwards if needed to fight the current" She demonstrated. Her back legs slowly losing friction as her head was tilted forward a bit. Thankfully, since she she wasn't as deep, her head was still above water. Legs out behind her, occasionally kicking and churning through the water as she half-floated.

(If you are having trouble visualizing it, think of when you are in a pool, gripping the edge with your hands and kicking your feet outwards)

// ~Fierce~

gs29513
September 15th, 2021, 09:18 PM
Splashleap was, to say the least, a bit annoyed. Not with Graypaw, he had done brilliantly, but with his mentor. If she could even be called that, she seemed to be more of a useless hype machine. While the praise tingled her brain a bit, making her smile slightly, Stonedapple's apathy was irritating. Picking up her robin and mouse, and nodding quickly to Graypaw, she rounded on the warrior. If you're quite done with the idle prattle, perhaps you could do some hunting? This is a hunting patrol, not a cheer-others-while-THEY-do-the-hunting patrol.

Yes flattery was nice, she was the first to make that clear, but at some point it was tiresome. Graypaw, that was a good catch, you reacted quickly and killed it almost instantly. We can head back to camp. Stonedapple, I'd like you to catch something, preferably two somethings, before coming back. Maybe a bit harsh, but something about it really rubbed her the wrong way. Seizing her prey, Splashleap padded, well, stalked, back towards camp. Hopefully Graypaw would get the message and follow. seeingstars Cxndy_Fatal

Rxcket_p
September 15th, 2021, 09:33 PM
Splashleap was, to say the least, a bit annoyed. Not with Graypaw, he had done brilliantly, but with his mentor. If she could even be called that, she seemed to be more of a useless hype machine. While the praise tingled her brain a bit, making her smile slightly, Stonedapple's apathy was irritating. Picking up her robin and mouse, and nodding quickly to Graypaw, she rounded on the warrior. If you're quite done with the idle prattle, perhaps you could do some hunting? This is a hunting patrol, not a cheer-others-while-THEY-do-the-hunting patrol.

Yes flattery was nice, she was the first to make that clear, but at some point it was tiresome. Graypaw, that was a good catch, you reacted quickly and killed it almost instantly. We can head back to camp. Stonedapple, I'd like you to catch something, preferably two somethings, before coming back. Maybe a bit harsh, but something about it really rubbed her the wrong way. Seizing her prey, Splashleap padded, well, stalked, back towards camp. Hopefully Graypaw would get the message and follow. seeingstars Cxndy_Fatal

Stonedapple
The she cat flattened her ears, not knowing what she had done wrong. "Yes sir. . . ." she noted, trotting away from the group, tail stiff, ears flat, head lowered. She walked a bit far from the other two. "What did I do?" She wondered,but she shook it off. "Hes probably in a bad mood, I was just praising my apprentice..!" She sighed. seeingstars

starry
September 16th, 2021, 09:19 AM
Webpaw found herself controlling her anger, because so far this mentor was doing well and she wasn’t about to risk losing the one willing to actually train her so that meant playing nice. Ugh. Being nice was boring, but she was going to get trained,” Good.” she meowed, it was a bit curt, but it was her idea of being nice.
Sorry that this is so late, replies will be more regular!)

Cloudwhisker nodded. He padded out of camp. Once he was at the river, he looked at Webpaw. "I know we're not fishing, but there's a lot of prey around here. Prey also needs to drink, so its mostly found at rivers. Remember that. Do you know the crouch already?," he asked, eyeing her. "If not, we can practice, but we'll still be hunting, of course. I want you to try on real prey or you won't ever learn how to hunt. This means never becoming a warrior."

Mango
September 16th, 2021, 09:26 AM
Sorry that this is so late, replies will be more regular!)

Cloudwhisker nodded. He padded out of camp. Once he was at the river, he looked at Webpaw. "I know we're not fishing, but there's a lot of prey around here. Prey also needs to drink, so its mostly found at rivers. Remember that. Do you know the crouch already?," he asked, eyeing her. "If not, we can practice, but we'll still be hunting, of course. I want you to try on real prey or you won't ever learn how to hunt. This means never becoming a warrior."
(It’s fine)

Webpaw gave a nod,” I know the crouch.” she replied standing there, before it crossed her mind that the new mentor might need proof that she knew the crouch. She gave a sigh before dropping down into a crouch. Carefully adjusting her paws and tail slightly to make it perfect,” My old mentor cared more about form.” she replied.

starry
September 16th, 2021, 09:29 AM
(It’s fine)

Webpaw gave a nod,” I know the crouch.” she replied standing there, before it crossed her mind that the new mentor might need proof that she knew the crouch. She gave a sigh before dropping down into a crouch. Carefully adjusting her paws and tail slightly to make it perfect,” My old mentor cared more about form.” she replied.
"Okay," Cloudwhisker meowed, examining Webpaw's crouch. It was satisfying; it had the right shape. "That's perfect. If you'd drop into your crouch, that would be good." He dropped into the crouch, too. "Follow me behind this bush, we can watch for prey. When some kind of prey comes, you can try and catch it, alright? Don't worry if it doesn't work on your first try," he intructed calmly, crouching towards a thick green bush.

Mango
September 16th, 2021, 09:31 AM
"Okay," Cloudwhisker meowed, examining Webpaw's crouch. It was satisfying; it had the right shape. "That's perfect. If you'd drop into your crouch, that would be good." He dropped into the crouch, too. "Follow me behind this bush, we can watch for prey. When some kind of prey comes, you can try and catch it, alright? Don't worry if it doesn't work on your first try," he intructed calmly, crouching towards a thick green bush.
Webpaw had spent painfully long hours practicing crouching and stalking, so this wasn’t hard so far. She silently stalked after her mentor to the bush waiting for prey to show. She waited patiently when she finally saw a small vole nibbling on a nut. She took a deep breath, quietly before launching herself at it. She felt her paws hit the mouse as she gripped it. Her back legs kind of splaying wide as she nipped it’s neck, killing it, even though the landing was a bit messy on her end.

starry
September 16th, 2021, 09:34 AM
Webpaw had spent painfully long hours practicing crouching and stalking, so this wasn’t hard so far. She silently stalked after her mentor to the bush waiting for prey to show. She waited patiently when she finally saw a small vole nibbling on a nut. She took a deep breath, quietly before launching herself at it. She felt her paws hit the mouse as she gripped it. Her back legs kind of splaying wide as she nipped it’s neck, killing it, even though the landing was a bit messy on her end.
Cloudwhisker smiled in satisfication as Webpaw killed a vole. That was really good, he hadn't expected it. "Good, Webpaw," he meowed, a slight purr in his tone. Hmm... what should he teach her now? It seemed she knew land hunting. Maybe... "You can maybe try to catch one more piece of prey, but bury the vole first. Then I can show you how to catch birds," he explained, giving her a nod.

Mango
September 16th, 2021, 09:38 AM
Cloudwhisker smiled in satisfication as Webpaw killed a vole. That was really good, he hadn't expected it. "Good, Webpaw," he meowed, a slight purr in his tone. Hmm... what should he teach her now? It seemed she knew land hunting. Maybe... "You can maybe try to catch one more piece of prey, but bury the vole first. Then I can show you how to catch birds," he explained, giving her a nod.
Webpaw quickly went ahead and buried the vole,” Alright. I’m willing to learn how to catch birds.” she meowed. So far this mentor was doing pretty good, she hadn’t found a reason to replace him yet. So that was something at least.

shaded shadow
September 16th, 2021, 04:07 PM
rainingpaw walked throught the therritory she was bord she was having no luck senting any pery untill she sented a femiliar sent she smiled and walk slowly toward it.

Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
September 16th, 2021, 04:29 PM
Featherpaw heard the noise and smelled the smell she had just caught a trout and looked around padding back toward the camp.

shaded shadow
September 16th, 2021, 04:32 PM
Featherpaw heard the noise and smelled the smell she had just caught a trout and looked around padding back toward the camp.

rainingpaw smiled as she saw featherpaw holding a trout hello featherpaw said raningpaw smiling evily how nice to see you agian she said and you got prey with you how sweet of you she purred evil at the apprentice.
Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
September 16th, 2021, 04:38 PM
Featherpaw sighed looking at her "What do you want raining? its for the clan not you." She mews looking at Rainingpaw as the other apprentice smirked evilly at her

-Ash-
September 16th, 2021, 04:43 PM
- Silverfur & Co shaded shadow -

Goldenbranch too happened to be hunting. He had been chasing a watervole he had found at the river's edge when he saw Featherpaw. Giving up the chase, he ran over to her with a smile, which quickly faded when he saw the other apprentice, who gave off a... sinister aura of sorts.

"You leave Featherpaw alone," he growled. "You lay a claw on her and I will end you."

shaded shadow
September 16th, 2021, 04:45 PM
Goldenbranch too happened to be hunting. He had been chasing a watervole he had found at the river's edge when he saw Featherpaw. Giving up the chase, he ran over to her with a smile, which quickly faded when he saw the other apprentice, who gave off a... sinister aura of sorts.

"You leave Featherpaw alone," he growled. "You lay a claw on her and I will end you."

oh i know said rainingpaw taking a stept but you see i havent cought any prey and i would look really bad if a nonclan born cat came back with pery but not me she said smiling. she then noticed the bigger cat coming keep your claws sheath i wasnt going to do anything to her she said to the big cat but she took the trout that i cat she said
Silverfur & Co -Ash-

Silverfur & Co
September 16th, 2021, 04:52 PM
Featherpaw looked at Goldenbranch then at Raining "your nothing but a lier you just said it would look bad if you came back with no prey and i did. Just because i wasnt clan born and it would make you look bad." Featherpaw mews and looks at Raining and then stood there with the trout next to her. -Ash- shaded shadow

-Ash-
September 16th, 2021, 04:55 PM

Goldenbranch gave Rainingpaw a stern look, worming his way between the two cats. "Rainingpaw, you would have caught prey if you actually knew how to hunt. But stealing is not okay. Try to take Featherpaw's prey and you will regret it."

shaded shadow
September 16th, 2021, 04:58 PM
rainingpaw growled how dare this cat say she cant hunt looked at him maybe shes the one who cant hunt she growled at featherpaw.
Silverfur & Co -Ash-

Silverfur & Co
September 16th, 2021, 05:03 PM
rainingpaw growled how dare this cat say she cant hunt looked at him maybe shes the one who cant hunt she growled at featherpaw.
@Silverfur & Co (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=167) @-Ash- (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12321)
- @Silverfur & Co (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=167) @shaded shadow (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14158) -

Goldenbranch gave Rainingpaw a stern look, worming his way between the two cats. "Rainingpaw, you would have caught prey if you actually knew how to hunt. But stealing is not okay. Try to take Featherpaw's prey and you will regret it."

Featherpaw looked at her and started to fluff "Says the one that couldnt hardly catch a fish and would fall in. But you know what its okay here take it i'll just get something else." Featherpaw tried to be the bigger cat out of the two of them. She was just glad that she could be nice though that Raining would not like it. Raining was already a big bully to her.

-Ash-
September 16th, 2021, 05:06 PM

No! Feather put couldn't just hand it over. "No," he said. "You caught it Featherpaw, you keep it."

shaded shadow
September 16th, 2021, 05:07 PM
Featherpaw looked at her and started to fluff "Says the one that couldnt hardly catch a fish and would fall in. But you know what its okay here take it i'll just get something else." Featherpaw tried to be the bigger cat out of the two of them. She was just glad that she could be nice though that Raining would not like it. Raining was already a big bully to her.

rainingpaw growled how dare she, she would have slashed out at the furballs face if the warrior wasent here and if she was a warrior herself she would have slash at the warrior to but
Silverfur & Co -Ash-

Silverfur & Co
September 16th, 2021, 05:13 PM
rainingpaw growled how dare she, she would have slashed out at the furballs face if the warrior wasent here and if she was a warrior herself she would have slash at the warrior to but
@Silverfur & Co (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=167) @-Ash- (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12321)
- @Silverfur & Co (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=167) @shaded shadow (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14158) -

No! Feather put couldn't just hand it over. "No," he said. "You caught it Featherpaw, you keep it."

Featherpaw was shocked but nodded "okay I will." She mews and takes the fish toward the other side and hides it to where Raining could not find it and thought about hunting somemore. "You know we could always hunt together and i would help you learn more." feather offered Raining after coming back trying to be nicce

shaded shadow
September 16th, 2021, 05:52 PM
Featherpaw was shocked but nodded "okay I will." She mews and takes the fish toward the other side and hides it to where Raining could not find it and thought about hunting somemore. "You know we could always hunt together and i would help you learn more." feather offered Raining after coming back trying to be nicce

rainingpaw started at her shocked at first but then growled i woudnt hunt with a little non-clan cat like you if my life depended on it she growled then turned and walked away.
Silverfur & Co -Ash-

Silverfur & Co
September 16th, 2021, 05:59 PM
rainingpaw started at her shocked at first but then growled i woudnt hunt with a little non-clan cat like you if my life depended on it she growled then turned and walked away.

Featherpaw was confused and looked at Raining then to Goldenbranch and went and picked up her trout again. She didnt know what to do now. She looked at him.

starry
September 17th, 2021, 12:40 PM
Webpaw quickly went ahead and buried the vole,” Alright. I’m willing to learn how to catch birds.” she meowed. So far this mentor was doing pretty good, she hadn’t found a reason to replace him yet. So that was something at least.
"Okay," Cloudwhisker meowed. If she decided she wanted to try, then that was fine. "Catching birds is harder than catching prey on land, because they can fly away. This means you'll probably need to be quicker and stealthier. A good trick is trying to catch the bird when it's doing something, like nibbling on seeds. Do you want to try?," he asked.

Cobra
September 17th, 2021, 05:10 PM
Houndspark sniffed at the ground, and finally captured his prey.

Juuuuuuust kidding. Or was he? Waitttttttttt. Was he? Because. Well. TECHNICALLY he was focusing on managing a very strict vegetarian lifestyle - an apple a day keeps the doctor away - but he had no idea if "hunting plants" and using hunting terms applied to his current activity. Okayyyyyy okayyy ... okay. He would focus! on his current task: eat. healthy food. He bit down on an oak leaf - he was 34.78% oak leaves were okay to eat. Well.. squirrels ate them too right? So they must be okay for kitties. Hound swallowed the leaf carefully, his tastebuds bursting

in anger. WHAT IS THIS THING I'M EATING GOTTA SPIT IT OUT IT'S GROSS IT'S GROSSSSSS. He spat the leaf out of his mouth, screaming in absolute terror and pain and what the heck is this and please stop FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS describe the flavor it'll help with the pain THINK OF MICE THINK OF MICEEEEE it tasted like

-

leaf.

He should go have a nice warm mouse.

[ OPEN ]

ChillyCiabattas
September 18th, 2021, 03:54 PM
Houndspark sniffed at the ground, and finally captured his prey.

Juuuuuuust kidding. Or was he? Waitttttttttt. Was he? Because. Well. TECHNICALLY he was focusing on managing a very strict vegetarian lifestyle - an apple a day keeps the doctor away - but he had no idea if "hunting plants" and using hunting terms applied to his current activity. Okayyyyyy okayyy ... okay. He would focus! on his current task: eat. healthy food. He bit down on an oak leaf - he was 34.78% oak leaves were okay to eat. Well.. squirrels ate them too right? So they must be okay for kitties. Hound swallowed the leaf carefully, his tastebuds bursting

in anger. WHAT IS THIS THING I'M EATING GOTTA SPIT IT OUT IT'S GROSS IT'S GROSSSSSS. He spat the leaf out of his mouth, screaming in absolute terror and pain and what the heck is this and please stop FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS describe the flavor it'll help with the pain THINK OF MICE THINK OF MICEEEEE it tasted like

-

leaf.

He should go have a nice warm mouse.

[ OPEN ]

Maple crept behind the trees. She was scared that this cat would get angry at her for no reason like the other one. Heart beating, Maple dashed out from her cover, only to catch her hind leg on a root. She toppled over, exposed. OWWWWWWW!! My leg oh oh oh oh... She thought, clenching her teeth. "Oh, ow ow ow..." She moaned. She didn't care that she was out from cover, and that the other cat might be infuriated. All that mattered was that she was in the worst of pain then she'd ever been. She wondered if she should ask the cat for-OH MY GOODNESS OW...

(please help this poor cat I know she's an outsider but really)

Mango
September 19th, 2021, 10:41 PM
"Okay," Cloudwhisker meowed. If she decided she wanted to try, then that was fine. "Catching birds is harder than catching prey on land, because they can fly away. This means you'll probably need to be quicker and stealthier. A good trick is trying to catch the bird when it's doing something, like nibbling on seeds. Do you want to try?," he asked.
Webpaw nodded,” I suppose.” she figured hunting would work, but now she was curious to know if she landed on a bird’s back, could she see the clans from above, could she just ride on the bird’s back and fly through the skies riding on the back of a bird. Or would the bird figure out how to ditch her high in the sky and leave her to fall to her death.

Nevermind that, she was suppose to attempt to hunt it. She dropped into the crouch and attempted to sneak up on it. But before she got there, the bird just suddenly flew off. It hadn’t even noticed her, it just decided to leave.

starry
September 20th, 2021, 12:38 PM
Webpaw nodded,” I suppose.” she figured hunting would work, but now she was curious to know if she landed on a bird’s back, could she see the clans from above, could she just ride on the bird’s back and fly through the skies riding on the back of a bird. Or would the bird figure out how to ditch her high in the sky and leave her to fall to her death.

Nevermind that, she was suppose to attempt to hunt it. She dropped into the crouch and attempted to sneak up on it. But before she got there, the bird just suddenly flew off. It hadn’t even noticed her, it just decided to leave.
Cloudwhisker held back a chuckle as the bird flew away. Was the bird cooperating with him or something? That had been a simply perfect demonstration of the fact that bird could fly. The grey-and-white tabby tom knew Webpaw probably was aware of that, but it was okay to remind her nonetheless.

"That was OK already, good for your first try. You can try again. Try to move downwind, though. That way, it will be harder for the bird to scent you. Always try and play with the wind. If downwind doesn't work, feel free to try again upwind. Just keep in mind that the wind should carry your scent into a direction in which the bird can't smell it. Also, aim for you pawsteps to be very light. You can try and achieve this in your own way, there are no specific instructions. Now, go on," he instructed.

shaded shadow
September 20th, 2021, 01:30 PM
rainingpaw walked through the territory looking for something to hunt but also on the lookout for other cats like featherpaw oh how she hoped that she would run into featherpaw to give the apprentice a few more scars but no such luck
Sagun

Kunaisoul
September 20th, 2021, 06:38 PM
Nightleap -->

She stared out into the distance, lost in thought. She was bored, and wanted to do something.

Iceeyes -->

The tom napped

OPEN for both!

Suspicioussheep
September 21st, 2021, 08:20 AM
Suspicioussheep (sorry for the delay)

"Hunting, hunting, hunting...." Lightpaw mumbled to her self as they
added over the territory. They just had to find something and they could return
to the safety of the camp. She'd much rather have this over a border-patrol
but she still didn't like patrols of any kind.

Toadyowl could smell a mouse, it was close. He lowered himself into the grass. im a cat

im a cat
September 21st, 2021, 01:39 PM
Suspicioussheep
(this is the RC patrol btw, not WC) (also I’m writing on my phone so it’s a little worse then usual)
Lightpaw watched as the warrior went of on their own,
it was probably best that way, so they could hunt for them selves and
then rejoin once they had some prey. Speaking of which, she thought she scented a vole nearby. Light paw dropped into a hunters’ crouch and slowly moved forward, she was sure to the smell now. After getting close let to her prey she jumped like she’d been thought and landed with the vole between her small claws. Lightpaw picked it up and felt a tiny tingle of pride inside her, she’d had caught something. But suddenly another smell came, stronger then the from they prey and not half as pleasant. She frowned a little and reluctantly followed it, staggering back a discus as she saw what it was, a dead possum… probably best not to touch it, instead she continued to hunt, giving her clan mate time to catch whatever they were hunting at the moment.

Shade.
September 24th, 2021, 04:35 PM
(I'd say this takes place before the ShC raid since I have yet to deal with that hot mess) Exis

Lizardfrost was feeling...peculiar right now. Mostly on account of feeling anything other than content existence, curiosity or restlessness with her current skill level. That last one was usually her problem, and it could always be solved by getting better at things and improving.
But, recently, she was upset. Over some pretty unusual things. After a bizarre dream run-in with the cat she killed during battle and an uncharacteristic rage over Snakeheart blaming her and every other cat that killed in that war entirely fir their amoral actions, as if Kestrelstar hadn't ordered then to do those things. And it didn't help that she had to keep the secret of Snakeheart providing them with poison for their claws and denying it in front of everyone. But a secret was a secret. She had been told to keep quiet.
When she felt restless, she did something useful. If that solved her only emotional issue so far, maybe it was the solution to all negative emotions. So the muscular she-cat had gone out to hunt. And hunt she would. She would do it probably until she physically couldn't, until she needed sleep and fiid desperately. Man, she so wished she didn't need stupid stuff like rest or sustenance, it was so distracting!

Shade.
September 24th, 2021, 04:36 PM
@Suspicioussheep
(this is the RC patrol btw, not WC) (also I’m writing on my phone so it’s a little worse then usual)
Lightpaw watched as the warrior went of on their own,
it was probably best that way, so they could hunt for them selves and
then rejoin once they had some prey. Speaking of which, she thought she scented a vole nearby. Light paw dropped into a hunters’ crouch and slowly moved forward, she was sure to the smell now. After getting close let to her prey she jumped like she’d been thought and landed with the vole between her small claws. Lightpaw picked it up and felt a tiny tingle of pride inside her, she’d had caught something. But suddenly another smell came, stronger then the from they prey and not half as pleasant. She frowned a little and reluctantly followed it, staggering back a discus as she saw what it was, a dead possum… probably best not to touch it, instead she continued to hunt, giving her clan mate time to catch whatever they were hunting at the moment.

(Psst, your mention didn't work!)

Exis
September 25th, 2021, 09:02 AM
(I'd say this takes place before the ShC raid since I have yet to deal with that hot mess) Exis

Lizardfrost was feeling...peculiar right now. Mostly on account of feeling anything other than content existence, curiosity or restlessness with her current skill level. That last one was usually her problem, and it could always be solved by getting better at things and improving.
But, recently, she was upset. Over some pretty unusual things. After a bizarre dream run-in with the cat she killed during battle and an uncharacteristic rage over Snakeheart blaming her and every other cat that killed in that war entirely fir their amoral actions, as if Kestrelstar hadn't ordered then to do those things. And it didn't help that she had to keep the secret of Snakeheart providing them with poison for their claws and denying it in front of everyone. But a secret was a secret. She had been told to keep quiet.
When she felt restless, she did something useful. If that solved her only emotional issue so far, maybe it was the solution to all negative emotions. So the muscular she-cat had gone out to hunt. And hunt she would. She would do it probably until she physically couldn't, until she needed sleep and fiid desperately. Man, she so wished she didn't need stupid stuff like rest or sustenance, it was so distracting!
Crashstep stumbled over his slightly oversized paws as he walked, cursing to himself as he did. It agitated him to no end that he always tripped when he was in the most populated areas. He had just been hunting, caught 2 voles and 3 fish, dealt with some idiot at the border, and NOW was when he decided to trip!?! Just great.

He dropped off his catch at the pile before looking around, he needed something else to do other than sit around. He left camp once again to be rid of this boredom. Upon seeing Lizardfrost he padded over, "Want to go do something? I can't stand being stuck in here." he whispered, trying to make it seem like he was about to break some rules. He needed an adrenaline rush to wake him up today.

Shade.
September 25th, 2021, 09:33 AM
Crashstep stumbled over his slightly oversized paws as he walked, cursing to himself as he did. It agitated him to no end that he always tripped when he was in the most populated areas. He had just been hunting, caught 2 voles and 3 fish, dealt with some idiot at the border, and NOW was when he decided to trip!?! Just great.

He dropped off his catch at the pile before looking around, he needed something else to do other than sit around. Upon seeing Lizardfrost he padded over, "Want to go do something? I can't stand being stuck in here." he whispered, trying to make it seem like he was about to break some rules. He needed an adrenaline rush to wake him up today.

The tuxedo she-cat swerved her head around, her face neutral and relaxed as usual. She always gave off a stony and cold feel despite her neutral face being rather tranquil instead. She wasn't exactly sure what she was supposed to do. There was always hunting to be done, of course. And training! And work! All her favourites!
"Okay. We can do something. The clan always needs more prey and I need more training." she said entirely unfazed.

Exis
September 25th, 2021, 09:41 AM
The tuxedo she-cat swerved her head around, her face neutral and relaxed as usual. She always gave off a stony and cold feel despite her neutral face being rather tranquil instead. She wasn't exactly sure what she was supposed to do. There was always hunting to be done, of course. And training! And work! All her favourites!
"Okay. We can do something. The clan always needs more prey and I need more training." she said entirely unfazed.
Crashstep was a bit taken aback by the cold reaction. "Well aren't you the life of the party." he mewed glumly, knowing now that he'd not do anything fun with this cat. "What are we doing then? Training? Hunting? Something actually fun?" he asked walking past the she-cat as he flicked his tail in her face.

Shade.
September 25th, 2021, 09:58 AM
Crashstep was a bit taken aback by the cold reaction. "Well aren't you the life of the party." he mewed glumly, knowing now that he'd not do anything fun with this cat. "What are we doing then? Training? Hunting? Something actually fun?" he asked walking past the she-cat as he flicked his tail in her face.

Lizardfrost's neutral expression displayed a bit of confusion now. Was working...not fun? It was the most fun she had for sure. Training sessions were always a blast! Or, in her emotional range, more of a poof.
"Hunting is fun. Training is more fun. Let's go." she said, entirely not picking up on the implication that Crashstep would probably much rather lounge around, annoy people, set stuff on fire or something like that.

DawnWhisperss
September 25th, 2021, 01:14 PM
DuskWillow was crouched in the ferns, the smell of the musky river filling her nose. Her eyes narrowed and sneezed, the leaf brushing over her nose. “Great Star Clan.”

Suspicioussheep
September 25th, 2021, 01:20 PM
im a cat Oh man am I an idiot, I will change this.

~Fierce~
September 25th, 2021, 04:04 PM
~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw chruned her front paws in the water for a while and she brought her front paws down when Junipersong told her that it was enough. She listened to her words and moved closer to the bank. She continued to listen to her mentor's words and watched as she did it. It seemed and sounded a bit scary but Fiercepaw had confidence that she could do it. She made sure that her paws were planted firmly to the bottom before slowly raising one hind leg. Her head went just a bit closer to the water but not enough that she was worried.

Now came the hard part. She made sure she was doing everything right before she slowly raised her other hind leg. She wobbled and brought her leg down again. She took a few breaths. She could do this. She tried again slowly, checking her balance every one in a while. Soon, her hind legs were floating in the water, her chin close to the water but not underwater. She smiled and slowly turned her head to look at her mentor. She had done it!

Brainless_blankie
September 25th, 2021, 07:46 PM
Larksong
=======
Larksong wandered around aimlessly in the middle of riverclan territory out of pure boredom, hoping something exciting might pop up as he walked.
===============================
AA this is my first time trying to rp sorry if I’m doing it wrong aaaaaa- by the way here is a link thingy of what he looks like [/IMG]http://picrew.me/share?cd=ymaooZ2OOz[/IMG]
Oops that didn’t work

Suspicioussheep
September 25th, 2021, 08:02 PM
Toadyowl found and swiftly caught the bird. He trotted back to the camp to deposit it into the fresh kill pile. im a cat
(I am taking a break for a bit, so I probably wont respond for a while)

Raven~
September 26th, 2021, 07:24 AM
Larksong
=======
Larksong wandered around aimlessly in the middle of riverclan territory out of pure boredom, hoping something exciting might pop up as he walked.
===============================
AA this is my first time trying to rp sorry if I’m doing it wrong aaaaaa- by the way here is a link thingy of what he looks like [/IMG]http://picrew.me/share?cd=ymaooZ2OOz[/IMG]
Oops that didn’t work
(You did it fine)
Palebrook was out hunting. She was creeping up on a mouse, her tail flicking back and forth. She could smell it’s juicyness. Just a couple more tail-lengths and she could pounce and claim her prey for a good meal. Now just one more tail-length…Snap! The noise altered the mouse, which went running.
No! Palebrook frowned. She had really been looking forward to that mouse, and now it was gone. She looked around for the source of the noise. It had definitely been a cat, most likely an apprentice out for a walk and not looking at where they were going. She walked to the sound, the fresh smell of a RiverClan cat drifting into her nose. She was close.
“Hello?” She called when she heard the sounds of paws on the ground. “Come here!” She was going to give this apprentice a piece of her mind about how to properly walk around the territory so this didn’t happen again. Even Palebrook’s patience had limits.

Brainless_blankie
September 26th, 2021, 09:30 AM
(You did it fine)
Palebrook was out hunting. She was creeping up on a mouse, her tail flicking back and forth. She could smell it’s juicyness. Just a couple more tail-lengths and she could pounce and claim her prey for a good meal. Now just one more tail-length…Snap! The noise altered the mouse, which went running.
No! Palebrook frowned. She had really been looking forward to that mouse, and now it was gone. She looked around for the source of the noise. It had definitely been a cat, most likely an apprentice out for a walk and not looking at where they were going. She walked to the sound, the fresh smell of a RiverClan cat drifting into her nose. She was close.
“Hello?” She called when she heard the sounds of paws on the ground. “Come here!” She was going to give this apprentice a piece of her mind about how to properly walk around the territory so this didn’t happen again. Even Palebrook’s patience had limits.

(Aaa oki thank you :love4: !! Sorry for my late reply by the way I was asleep aa-)

Larksong’ s ears shot up as he heard the other cat calling him, he happily trotted over with a smile happy something had finally happened that wasn’t just a squirrel dropping an acorn on his head, “hi!” He said with a beaming smile “you were calling me?” He tilted his head slightly out of curiosity

Raven~
September 26th, 2021, 11:35 AM
For @Brainless_bramble
______
(That’s fine too, two hours between posts is nothing :))
Palebrook straightened up immediately when she saw it was another warrior. She had expected to scold an apprentice, not another warrior. “We, what are you doing out here?” She asked, her mind frantically searching for something to say. “Hunting, I would guess?” Argh, what should she say? Obviously he wasn’t hunting, but she had no idea how he would take a warrior yelling at him.

Brainless_blankie
September 26th, 2021, 01:01 PM
For @Brainless_bramble
______
(That’s fine too, two hours between posts is nothing :))
Palebrook straightened up immediately when she saw it was another warrior. She had expected to scold an apprentice, not another warrior. “We, what are you doing out here?” She asked, her mind frantically searching for something to say. “Hunting, I would guess?” Argh, what should she say? Obviously he wasn’t hunting, but she had no idea how he would take a warrior yelling at him.

(Oh oki! That’s good to know :handflapper: )

Larksong looked at the puzzled she-cat still smiling “is something troubling you?” He asked to break the silence before pausing again and then bouncing back up to his feat excitedly upon thinking of something to say “hey! How about we hunt together??” He purred with a beaming smile

Raven~
September 26th, 2021, 03:08 PM
For Brainless_blankie
_______
So he didn’t suspect anything. Larksong seemed so happy, and Palebrook didn’t want to spoil his good mood, so she decided not to bring up the twig-snapping. Instead, she smiled and meowed, “Sure. I was already hunting anyway. But we have to be quiet.” Maybe she could tell him not to make noises politely.

Brainless_blankie
September 26th, 2021, 06:17 PM
For Brainless_blankie
_______
So he didn’t suspect anything. Larksong seemed so happy, and Palebrook didn’t want to spoil his good mood, so she decided not to bring up the twig-snapping. Instead, she smiled and meowed, “Sure. I was already hunting anyway. But we have to be quiet.” Maybe she could tell him not to make noises politely.

He beamed an even brighter smile purring loudly “awesome!!” He said in a rather loud tone before cutting himself off from the rest of the sentence to speak in a whisper instead “awesome! I’ll let you lead the way then!” he crouched down to the ground in a hunting position ready to follow Palebrook

Raven~
September 27th, 2021, 06:21 AM
For Brainless_blankie
Palebrook closed her eyes for a second, then went into a hunting crouch as well and began to stalk through the forest, scenting for prey. She wondered if she could find another mouse, and if she did, would she be able to actually catch it this time. That would certainly be nice, although of these did happen, Palebrook would have to make sure there weren’t any sticks for Larksong to step on and scare that mouse away too.
“You smell anything yet?” Palebrook asked. Even though this was one of the more prey-populated areas in the territory, she hasn’t scented a single of prey. Well, she supposed they hadn’t gone far from where they had met. Perhaps all the prey had been chased off from the noise. If so, they would have to go farther out, unless Larksong had found some prey himself.

Brainless_blankie
September 27th, 2021, 09:03 PM
For Brainless_blankie
Palebrook closed her eyes for a second, then went into a hunting crouch as well and began to stalk through the forest, scenting for prey. She wondered if she could find another mouse, and if she did, would she be able to actually catch it this time. That would certainly be nice, although of these did happen, Palebrook would have to make sure there weren’t any sticks for Larksong to step on and scare that mouse away too.
“You smell anything yet?” Palebrook asked. Even though this was one of the more prey-populated areas in the territory, she hasn’t scented a single of prey. Well, she supposed they hadn’t gone far from where they had met. Perhaps all the prey had been chased off from the noise. If so, they would have to go farther out, unless Larksong had found some prey himself.

(Sorry for my late reply! Was working on hw)

Larksong lifted his head slightly to sniff the air, pricking his ears up excitedly as he caught whiff of something he turned to Palerook nodding yes to the question and crept towards the scent finding the mouse he had startled earlier with its faced wedged conveniently in a hole that it was too chubby to fit through he smiled at Palerook and laughed “look at this silly little guy!” He whispered

Raven~
September 28th, 2021, 02:37 PM
For Brainless_blankie
________
(No need to apologize I totally get it)
Palebrook could see it too. “Gosh, I wondered what made it go in there?” She muttered. What an un-convenient place to stick one’s head in. The mouse did know it was in RiverClan’s territory, and that by sticking its head in something that it couldn’t get out of was a bad idea. “You want to get this one?” She whispered back. “You are the one who spotted it after all.”

Shade.
September 28th, 2021, 04:11 PM
Stormstripe, I'm one of her lonely wanderings,was out on the territory again. The soft grass bent and mushed under her feed, albeit mildly, since her weight was rather light. The gray tabby bore a look of mild disappointment, as she usually did. Stormstripe's existence was not a happy one. She looked around at the familiar trees and frowned at them, almost bored with their familiarity. She could have stayed in camp but that felt suffocating right now. Her back ached and she did not duffel like walking too far. Oh, bother.

(Open)

Galaxy_
September 28th, 2021, 04:15 PM
Stormstripe, I'm one of her lonely wanderings,was out on the territory again. The soft grass bent and mushed under her feed, albeit mildly, since her weight was rather light. The gray tabby bore a look of mild disappointment, as she usually did. Stormstripe's existence was not a happy one. She looked around at the familiar trees and frowned at them, almost bored with their familiarity. She could have stayed in camp but that felt suffocating right now. Her back ached and she did not duffel like walking too far. Oh, bother.

(Open)

Waterpelt emerged from the brackens "Hi." he said looking at her. "Um you look borded want some company?"

Shade.
September 28th, 2021, 04:17 PM
Waterpelt emerged from the brackens "Hi." he said looking at her. "Um you look borded want some company?"

Stormstripe lifted her heterochromatic gaze at the approaching cat. She wasn't entirely enthusiastic about spending time with others but this would have to do.
"Um, I guess." The tabby replied, flicking her big tufted ears awkwardly.

Galaxy_
September 28th, 2021, 04:21 PM
Stormstripe lifted her heterochromatic gaze at the approaching cat. She wasn't entirely enthusiastic about spending time with others but this would have to do.
"Um, I guess." The tabby replied, flicking her big tufted ears awkwardly.

"Do you wanna Hunt or do Battle practice. I could really sharpen my skills." HE said looking at the she cat.

Shade.
September 28th, 2021, 04:25 PM
"Do you wanna Hunt or do Battle practice. I could really sharpen my skills." HE said looking at the she cat.

The she-cat, although far from elderly, was tired and didn't enjoy battle practice in her recent moons. However, she was a diligent warrior with her duties. She did prefer hunting greatly, though.
"Yes, I guess I could hunt a bit." she replied awkwardly, scenting the air for prey.

Galaxy_
September 28th, 2021, 04:26 PM
The she-cat, although far from elderly, was tired and didn't enjoy battle practice in her recent moons. However, she was a diligent warrior with her duties. She did prefer hunting greatly, though.
"Yes, I guess I could hunt a bit." she replied awkwardly, scenting the air for prey.

"Alright I think there is a mouse this way." He said running towards it.

Shade.
September 28th, 2021, 04:29 PM
"Alright I think there is a mouse this way." He said running towards it.

The small she-cat did not quite understand why anyone would run at the prey do irresponsibly, but said nothing. She focused on her own nose. She scented a small vole. She followed the scent quietly and dropped into a crouch after getting close enough. She stalked quietly. Her stubby tail was kind of a gift in the sense that she did not have to worry about it lashing on the ground. She launched forward at the vole, grabbing it with her claws and delivering a killing bite.

Galaxy_
September 28th, 2021, 04:34 PM
The small she-cat did not quite understand why anyone would run at the prey do irresponsibly, but said nothing. She focused on her own nose. She scented a small vole. She followed the scent quietly and dropped into a crouch after getting close enough. She stalked quietly. Her stubby tail was kind of a gift in the sense that she did not have to worry about it lashing on the ground. She launched forward at the vole, grabbing it with her claws and delivering a killing bite.

As he leaped onto the mouse he could hear a sreeching he looked up and saw an owl. Why are there owls in the morning? he thought He came back. Sat waitting for the she-cat to return.

Shade.
September 28th, 2021, 04:46 PM
As he leaped onto the mouse he could hear a sreeching he looked up and saw an owl. Why are there owls in the morning? he thought He came back. Sat waitting for the she-cat to return.

Stormstripe returned to her unlikely companion, dropping the vole awkwardly. It wasn't a particularly interesting catch. And she wasn't a particularly impressive hunter. As to the peculiar bird noises, she had no idea. She looked around hurriedly.

Galaxy_
September 28th, 2021, 04:56 PM
Stormstripe returned to her unlikely companion, dropping the vole awkwardly. It wasn't a particularly interesting catch. And she wasn't a particularly impressive hunter. As to the peculiar bird noises, she had no idea. She looked around hurriedly.

HE came back "intresting catch?" he said "wanna trade? I wanna try some vole?"

Wildwhisker
September 28th, 2021, 07:55 PM
Skysplash stalked into the forest, grumbling under her breath. The day had been a disaster. She pricked her ears when she heard two of her clanmates, but she decided to ignore them and hunt.

Shade.
September 29th, 2021, 02:44 AM
HE came back "intresting catch?" he said "wanna trade? I wanna try some vole?"

Stormstripe nodded solemnly, although she was not too keen on eating anyway. Voles weren't her favourite. She preferred fish or crabs. The mouse would be good though.

Galaxy_
September 29th, 2021, 03:01 AM
Stormstripe nodded solemnly, although she was not too keen on eating anyway. Voles weren't her favourite. She preferred fish or crabs. The mouse would be good though.

as he bit into the vole he looked up to see the river. "Im gonna try to catch some fish to bring back to the clan." he said.

Shade.
September 29th, 2021, 03:08 AM
as he bit into the vole he looked up to see the river. "Im gonna try to catch some fish to bring back to the clan." he said.

The mouse was, surprisingly, a welcome meal for her stomach. Per haps she hadn't realized how hungry she was. She decided to finish it off and hunt some food for the clan as well.
"I'm going to see if there's any more land prey around and bring some too." she said and looked around.

Galaxy_
September 29th, 2021, 03:13 AM
The mouse was, surprisingly, a welcome meal for her stomach. Per haps she hadn't realized how hungry she was. She decided to finish it off and hunt some food for the clan as well.
"I'm going to see if there's any more land prey around and bring some too." she said and looked around.

"Slright he said watching a fish wait to scoop it

Shade.
September 29th, 2021, 03:16 AM
"Slright he said watching a fish wait to scoop it

The small gray tabby was able to locate another vole. Perhaps the voles were coming out a lot this season. It was autumn and so prey was trying to store food. She caught it quickly. Nearby she found where it had been nibbling on seeds, although those were of no use to a cat, except to maybe wait for something else to come along and try to eat them.

Galaxy_
September 29th, 2021, 03:17 AM
The small gray tabby was able to locate another vole. Perhaps the voles were coming out a lot this season. It was autumn and so prey was trying to store food. She caught it quickly. Nearby she found where it had been nibbling on seeds, although those were of no use to a cat, except to maybe wait for something else to come along and try to eat them.

As he scooped up to fish he carriend the to stormpelt these are enogh I think

Shade.
September 29th, 2021, 03:35 AM
As he scooped up to fish he carriend the to stormpelt these are enogh I think

Stormstripe nodded. It was time to go now. They'd done a decent job and the distraction was definitely welcome.

Galaxy_
September 29th, 2021, 03:38 AM
Stormstripe nodded. It was time to go now. They'd done a decent job and the distraction was definitely welcome.

As they carried it into the camp he out his down and started off towards the warriors drn. "I'll see you later stormstripe. he called out

Shade.
September 29th, 2021, 03:41 AM
As they carried it into the camp he out his down and started off towards the warriors drn. "I'll see you later stormstripe. he called out

Stormstripe just nodded and continued on with her day.

Mango
September 29th, 2021, 11:37 AM
Cloudwhisker held back a chuckle as the bird flew away. Was the bird cooperating with him or something? That had been a simply perfect demonstration of the fact that bird could fly. The grey-and-white tabby tom knew Webpaw probably was aware of that, but it was okay to remind her nonetheless.

"That was OK already, good for your first try. You can try again. Try to move downwind, though. That way, it will be harder for the bird to scent you. Always try and play with the wind. If downwind doesn't work, feel free to try again upwind. Just keep in mind that the wind should carry your scent into a direction in which the bird can't smell it. Also, aim for you pawsteps to be very light. You can try and achieve this in your own way, there are no specific instructions. Now, go on," he instructed.
Webpaw gave a small nod, her mentor of course had to be right,” The bird was just too dumb to stay put.” she replied before once more dropping into a crouch, this time staying further downwind and sneaking quietly up before pouncing right on top of the bird pinning it and biting it’s neck.

Silverfur & Co
September 29th, 2021, 02:51 PM
Snowstripe paaded out into the territory and to the right and waited for Silverpaw windtail

windtail
September 29th, 2021, 04:36 PM
Snowstripe paaded out into the territory and to the right and waited for Silverpaw

silverpaw followed snowstripe into the territory
Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
September 29th, 2021, 08:24 PM
silverpaw followed snowstripe into the territory

Snowstripe leads silverpaw to the river

windtail
September 29th, 2021, 09:24 PM
Snowstripe leads silverpaw to the river

silverpaw followed snowstripe to the river wondering if she was finaly going to learn how to swim
Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
September 29th, 2021, 09:56 PM
silverpaw followed snowstripe to the river wondering if she was finaly going to learn how to swim

Snowstripe stands in the bit that was shallow so Silverpaw could get used to it

windtail
September 29th, 2021, 10:21 PM
Snowstripe stands in the bit that was shallow so Silverpaw could get used to it

silverpaw followed snowstripe into the shallows and waited.
Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
September 30th, 2021, 07:45 AM
silverpaw followed snowstripe into the shallows and waited.
Silverfur & Co

"Walk forward slowly and then lift ur front paws off the ground keep ur back ones down for now." She moved out a little more to where the water was touching her belly and lifted her front paws off the shallow and into the deep but kept her back paws where they were.

windtail
September 30th, 2021, 08:49 AM
"Walk forward slowly and then lift ur front paws off the ground keep ur back ones down for now." She moved out a little more to where the water was touching her belly and lifted her front paws off the shallow and into the deep but kept her back paws where they were.

silverpaw followed snowstripes instructions and then waited for what was next exited.
Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
September 30th, 2021, 02:23 PM
silverpaw followed snowstripes instructions and then waited for what was next exited.

Snowstripe then walked the rest of the way up lfift her back paws making her move now "You see Silverpaw walk forward slowly & then lift your back paws up."

windtail
September 30th, 2021, 04:04 PM
Snowstripe then walked the rest of the way up lfift her back paws making her move now "You see Silverpaw walk forward slowly & then lift your back paws up."

ok said said silverpaw and did what snowstripe told her.
Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
September 30th, 2021, 04:13 PM
ok said said silverpaw and did what snowstripe told her.

snowstripe smiles at the apprentice nodding n purs " great job." she was proud of silverpaw. "keep going now move all your paws together in the water."

windtail
September 30th, 2021, 04:20 PM
snowstripe smiles at the apprentice nodding n purs " great job." she was proud of silverpaw. "keep going now move all your paws together in the water."

silverpaw nodded and slowly moved all her paws togeather.
Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
September 30th, 2021, 04:36 PM
silverpaw nodded and slowly moved all her paws togeather.

"There you go that is it." She purs smiling.

windtail
September 30th, 2021, 06:11 PM
"There you go that is it." She purs smiling.

silverpaw smiled she was doing it she was swimming
Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
September 30th, 2021, 06:19 PM
silverpaw smiled she was doing it she was swimming

"your doing great." she purs swimming a little ahead.

windtail
September 30th, 2021, 06:55 PM
"your doing great." she purs swimming a little ahead.

silverpaw smiled at snowstripe thanks to her she was almost ready to become a warrior.
Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
September 30th, 2021, 07:07 PM
silverpaw smiled at snowstripe thanks to her she was almost ready to become a warrior.

Snowstripe smiled and nodded "Welp i think you should be alright now lets go hunt some what you think?" Snowstripe mews and gets out of the water but keeps and eye on silverpaw.

windtail
September 30th, 2021, 07:10 PM
Snowstripe smiled and nodded "Welp i think you should be alright now lets go hunt some what you think?" Snowstripe mews and gets out of the water but keeps and eye on silverpaw.

o oo ok said silverpaw and she turned and swam back to the shore and waited for snowstripe.
Silverfur & Co

Silverfur & Co
September 30th, 2021, 08:59 PM
o oo ok said silverpaw and she turned and swam back to the shore and waited for snowstripe.

snowstripe padded along the river but made sure the fish couldnt see her

windtail
September 30th, 2021, 09:44 PM
snowstripe padded along the river but made sure the fish couldnt see her

silverpaw followed snowstripe
Silverfur & Co

Dizerel
October 1st, 2021, 11:44 PM
~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw chruned her front paws in the water for a while and she brought her front paws down when Junipersong told her that it was enough. She listened to her words and moved closer to the bank. She continued to listen to her mentor's words and watched as she did it. It seemed and sounded a bit scary but Fiercepaw had confidence that she could do it. She made sure that her paws were planted firmly to the bottom before slowly raising one hind leg. Her head went just a bit closer to the water but not enough that she was worried.

Now came the hard part. She made sure she was doing everything right before she slowly raised her other hind leg. She wobbled and brought her leg down again. She took a few breaths. She could do this. She tried again slowly, checking her balance every one in a while. Soon, her hind legs were floating in the water, her chin close to the water but not underwater. She smiled and slowly turned her head to look at her mentor. She had done it!

After demonstrating, Junipersong had turned around to check that her apprentice was doing it correctly. Standing nearby in case anything bad happened. A gleeful smile lighting up her face as Fiercepaw pulled it off! "Yes! Wonderful! Alright, now hold that for a while. As long as you are comfortable doing it." She instructed, moving up the bank just a bit so she could sit down in the water.

After enough time had passed or Fiercepaw was done with the exercise, Junipersong would move on to what is next. "Alright, now this isnt something directly related to swimming, but it is important. I want you to take a deep breath and hold your head under the water as long as you can handle. Dont push yourself too hard, if you feel you might pass out then resurface. I dont want you drowning yourself just to show off."

Silverfur & Co
October 2nd, 2021, 09:00 PM
Snowstripe had been hunting out by herself after she met dustpaw but let them go pick their nest and stuff. She waas happy she had another apprentice this was her second one. She wandered how Featherpaw was doing with her training and all that and wandered how to tell Goldenbranch how she felt. But at the same time she felt like maybe he would reject her feelings but she wasnt sure. She missed her Salmon that she was trying to catch and mews "Badger dung." softly as her paw had swatted at it but missed -Ash-

-Ash-
October 2nd, 2021, 09:13 PM
Snowstripe had been hunting out by herself after she met dustpaw but let them go pick their nest and stuff. She waas happy she had another apprentice this was her second one. She wandered how Featherpaw was doing with her training and all that and wandered how to tell Goldenbranch how she felt. But at the same time she felt like maybe he would reject her feelings but she wasnt sure. She missed her Salmon that she was trying to catch and mews "Badger dung." softly as her paw had swatted at it but missed -Ash-
Goldenbranch could hear the soft noise of the river flowing. Oh, how he had missed that noise; it felt like forever since he had went out hunting. It was such a beautiful day... The sun lit the sky, not to warm, not too cold, and the wildflowers danced in the breeze. His ears pricked up as he heard someone mew something, which interrupted his stroll. He... recognized the voice. Snowstripe. He picked up pace, sitting next to her when he reached the river. "You'll get the next ine for sure," he encouraged.

Silverfur & Co
October 2nd, 2021, 10:22 PM
Goldenbranch could hear the soft noise of the river flowing. Oh, how he had missed that noise; it felt like forever since he had went out hunting. It was such a beautiful day... The sun lit the sky, not to warm, not too cold, and the wildflowers danced in the breeze. His ears pricked up as he heard someone mew something, which interrupted his stroll. He... recognized the voice. Snowstripe. He picked up pace, sitting next to her when he reached the river. "You'll get the next ine for sure," he encouraged.

Snowstripe smiled and nodded "yeah true." She mews knowing the scent of Goldenbranch by now she saw another salmon and swatted at it claws out and caught it at that time. She smiles after she displayed it in her mouth and looked at him. After putting her Salmon down she looked at him. "How is it to be out of camp just on your own time to hunt for once?" She smiled at him she was getting somewhat comfortable around him now but wasnt sure that she wanted to tell him about why the way she was before. -Ash-

Cha0s_St0rm
October 5th, 2021, 02:40 PM
Amberfeather was roaming the territori of River clan. She said to herself, that she was going out hunting. A lie, that even she didnt belive. Her circles of hunting became more closer to the training island every moon. To be honest to herself, she just wanted to wach the new apprentices learn threir first battle move and how their catset their firt prey. But she couldn't do that, she didnt have an apprentices and that would be weird, just to wach.
She remembert her apprentices day, she was a clumsy cat and not a fast learner. Her generation of apprentices was made warrior way before her. That always left a sour tast in her mouth. She promisd to herself, when she becomes a mentor, her apprentices would be the fisrt, that get their warrior name. With taht idea in her head, she turn back to pick up hidden prey in her path.

__
Fisrt time writing long enlish story so sorry if i made any big mistakes : D

Galaxy_
October 7th, 2021, 09:32 AM
Stormpelt went out into the territory he could feel the wind in his fur. Feeling bored without an apprentice or a Potrol to do he signed. Looking over the River. He walked up to it looking at his reflection in it. He felt a strange feeling inside with his mother Greypelt missing he didn't know what to do with himself. Dapping at the water as it went by. As that happened he spelt something strange, //open//

~Fierce~
October 9th, 2021, 09:42 PM
{For context, this is when Fierceroar is still an apprentice}

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw gave a wide smile back at her mentor, her golden eyes sparkling. She listened to Junipersong and continued the position until enough time had passed. She let her back feet hit the bottom of the river and she listened to the rest of her mentor's words. She was holding her breath underwater. Not that bad. She took a big breath/gulp of air and brought her head down underwater. It wasn't that bad, she just had to be underwater until she felt that her breath was running out. Which came sooner than expected. Once she felt that she wanted to take a breath, she went back abovewater. She shook her head and looked at Junipersong, wondering what was next.

Madelaine
October 16th, 2021, 07:18 PM
-->Petuniapaw

It had been a long while since she had stepped foot into Riverclan territory. Her leg still ached from the fight with the rogue a few days ago. It had injured her companion who went missing soon after. There was a long scratch on the leg that ached. It wasn't deep and would easily heal itself. Petuniapaw looked around to try and find a cat to take her home.

"Blizzardsky! Heronflight! Goldenpaw! Keatrelstar!", she called. Thos were the only cats she really knew. She didn't know if her leader was back yet, but called for him anyway. Maybe he had returned. Maybe she had gone on that mission for nothing.

// Zesty Mango; Singing Jay; \\

marshy
October 18th, 2021, 09:24 AM
// spooky spade

Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip was glad to see Kestrelstar was going to tag along, he'd definitely need help carrying herbs. As they trotted into the territory he said "Also, while we're here we also need to collect a different herb, Dock. I know Snakeheart didn't ask for it but he is also really going to need it. Its a plant you can find in very disturbed soil in dark or wet places. Its just leaves, a stem and nothing much else. Only take the leaves though." Sparrowskip saw when he was treating Palehound the other day that they didn't have any and that.. was not good. Did Snakeheart even know dock? Sparrowskip might've needed to take some time to teach him it. As Sparrowskip was looking around he did find a small dock plant and only took 2 of its 3 leaves. This was so it wouldn't die and that they could come back to it.

Spartan-117
October 19th, 2021, 11:50 AM
windtail

Eaglepaw trots out of the camp, and into the RiverClan territory. "It's right over here, only a few more tail-leingths!" He says to Silverpaw, as he stands, waiting for her to follow him.[/COLOR]

windtail
October 20th, 2021, 11:36 AM
Eaglepaw trots out of the camp, and into the RiverClan territory. "It's right over here, only a few more tail-leingths!" He says to Silverpaw, as he stands, waiting for her to follow him.[

silverpaw walked to were eaglepaw was.
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
October 20th, 2021, 11:50 AM
silverpaw walked to were eaglepaw was.
Ghostly Phantom

Standing in front of a Water Oak tree, he looks at Silverpaw. "We can hide them in the tree. It's hollow, but it also can wash them. There's more than one if you wna tot keep yours sepreate." Eaglepaw says softly, moveing sand with his paws.

windtail
October 20th, 2021, 11:58 AM
Standing in front of a Water Oak tree, he looks at Silverpaw. "We can hide them in the tree. It's hollow, but it also can wash them. There's more than one if you wna tot keep yours sepreate." Eaglepaw says softly, moveing sand with his paws.

silverpaw looked inside t tt this w will be f fine she said turning to look at eaglepaw t tt t thank y you
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
October 20th, 2021, 12:07 PM
silverpaw looked inside t tt this w will be f fine she said turning to look at eaglepaw t tt t thank y you
Ghostly Phantom

"No problem!" Eaglepaw beams.

tye
October 21st, 2021, 07:22 AM
Greenfur ventured along quietly with a lot of things in his mind.

Warblercry sighed. In relief! Mistyfern disappeared again and he hoped to never see him again as it was stressful enough to settle back in Riverclan again.

Astraea
October 23rd, 2021, 09:42 AM
Lionspot growled as she entered the territory. Riverclan was boring and she hated fish so she always came out here too hunt. When she saw the movement of a bird lunged and killed it. How pitiful, riverclan was too dumb for her. She would rather be in shadowclan where her murdering skills could actually come in handy.

DeltaDace
October 23rd, 2021, 06:33 PM
Hazepaw sniffed the breeze that was flowing through the air, trying to search for prey-scent. His ears perked when he smelled a familiar scent. A shrew! He crept forward with his silent steps, following the scent until he heard and saw the small shrew. He wiggled his hips, eyes focused on the shrew. He pounced and caught the shrew's tail between his paws. He quickly finished it off, and then picked it up with his mouth. Catching prey has been a breeze for him, mostly due to the fact that his pawsteps were unusually quiet, even for a cat.

plum
October 25th, 2021, 12:16 PM
[ Departed Fawnhearted Sorry this took a bit, honestly forgot njvdsdsdc ]

Plumstorm led the apprentice out into the territory, not really knowing where they'd go and what they'd find for Snakeheart. All she knew was that they'd better bring back... Something. "Well, I know what marigold looks like. Can't say I'm overly familiar with catmint, other than that it smells pretty damn good." Gazing around, she flicks her tail to Mistpaw to signal that it was okay to stray, on this hunt. "You should go that way and poke around. I'll head on down here. Call out if you find some, and I'll come back."

Fawnhearted
October 25th, 2021, 04:37 PM
Mistpaw nodded excitedly. A herb patrol sounded important, so they were excited to help.

Dashing in the direction Plumstorm had advised her too, Mistpaw deeply inhaled, trying to see if they could smell anything. No luck, she'd have to keep trying!

implimm

duskfire1
October 28th, 2021, 10:02 AM
Shallowstep stared into the inviting shadows.

Wildwhisker
October 28th, 2021, 10:12 AM
Skysplash roamed the territory attentively, searching for intruders. She caught some prey on the way to the border, making her mouth water. Once she reached one of Riverclan's many borders, she marked it, ears pricked.

Singing Jay
October 30th, 2021, 04:52 AM
[Open]

Hunting, hunting, hunting.....
If Applefang wanted to become deputy one day she would have to show how great of a hunter and loyal warrior she was. However mush she hated their leader she would have to maybe suck up to him a little, pretend to be all nice or whatever, and be as hard-working as ever.

She ginger she-cat was snapped out of her thoughts as the scent of a vole reached her nose. Prey, finally. Crouching down she smiled and began to sneak forward. Bring some nice food back would certainly give her some fame in the clans, maybe she could being it to the kits, then she could get one as an apprentice and then become the deputy, kill Kestrelstar the idiot and finally, finally be leader like she had always deserved.

As her prey came into view her grin only widened, it was round and tasty looking. Pouncing she manged to catch the ting right between her paws, of course she did, she was Applefang after all.

alaskaa
October 30th, 2021, 05:21 AM
[Open]

Hunting, hunting, hunting.....
If Applefang wanted to become deputy one day she would have to show how great of a hunter and loyal warrior she was. However mush she hated their leader she would have to maybe suck up to him a little, pretend to be all nice or whatever, and be as hard-working as ever.

She ginger she-cat was snapped out of her thoughts as the scent of a vole reached her nose. Prey, finally. Crouching down she smiled and began to sneak forward. Bring some nice food back would certainly give her some fame in the clans, maybe she could being it to the kits, then she could get one as an apprentice and then become the deputy, kill Kestrelstar the idiot and finally, finally be leader like she had always deserved.

As her prey came into view her grin only widened, it was round and tasty looking. Pouncing she manged to catch the ting right between her paws, of course she did, she was Applefang after all.

Hazelpaw

Hazelpaw wandered around the RiverClan territory. She knew, really, that she should turn back and go back to camp, but her paws refused to. It was just so boring at camp, with nothing to do.

A whiff of RiverClan cat scent was picked up by her nose, and she stopped. Suspisciously, she glanced around, letting her sense of smell guide her... hmm, seemed like it was to ger right. Hazelpaw padded after it, her pelt prickling with anticipation, and the trail eventually stopped abruptly. Hazelpaw paused again to have another good look around, and she spotted... Applefang. The warrior seemed to be hunting alone. A grin lit up her feutures. Why not approach her when she caught her prey?

Hazelpaw waited as silently as possible, holding her breath, attempting to be stealthy. As soon as Applefang's claws made contact with the now-dead vole, Hazelpaw padded forward, right towards the older she-cat.

"Hey there, Applefang," she mewed, keeping her tail low, in case Applefang started... yelling or something.

Singing Jay
October 30th, 2021, 05:53 AM
Eerie Eclipse.

One gingery ear turned as a cat approached. Hailpaw? Hollowpaw? Hazelpaw? Yes, that was their name. They had been quiet when they came but didn't seem to have the intent of sneaking up on her since they had called to her. Applefang wasn't exactly one for small talk, or talk in general, but pretending never hurt, she would need some one her side anyway.

"What's up?" she mewed after placing down the vole, it was large, not a good ol fish but still an impressive catch none the less. She didn't really know Hazelpaw and not what to do to make them like her, but hopefully she was about to find out. This far they seemed polite enough, if a little.... nervous? they were keeping their tail low but did grin a little. "You here alone?" she asked and glanced a little over Hazelpaw's shoulder as if she was looking for someone.

alaskaa
October 30th, 2021, 06:03 AM
Singing Jay

Hazelpaw

She smiled proudly. Clearly, Applefang hadn't even heard Hazelpaw approaching! Ha! She was a super stealther!

"Yea, I am," Hazelpaw responded,a bit of defiance sneaking into her voice. She jutted her chin up. "Don't tell me to go back to camp. I can... brush up on my hunting skills! See, that's a bright side."

Hazelpaw glanced briefly at the vole, and then her eyes flickered to Applefang. The warrior better not tell her to go back to camp. Or else.

Singing Jay
October 30th, 2021, 08:13 AM
Eerie Eclipse.

Applefang cocked her head back and laughed. "I'd never tell you to go back" she meowed. She was a cool person, she'd never ask a cat not to have fun, hell, she had sneaked out countless times herself. But here was an opportunity to show of a little and maybe gain the apprentice's favor. "I could always teach you somethings ya know" AND than maybe Hazelpaw would talk about her to the other apprentices and give Applefang a little army of minions, that, together with what he and the older warrior Eveningwhisper had planned would help her out!

forest
October 30th, 2021, 12:39 PM
Bravery, Loyalty, Courage….
In his head Ripplesplash recited the things Kestrelstar had praised him on when he became a warrior. Those things, he would have to do if he wanted to do if he was to become deputy. Standing bu the river, he flashed his paw in and hooked up am fish. OPEN:colorwah:

alaskaa
October 30th, 2021, 03:00 PM
Singing Jay

"Ooh... okay!" Hazelpaw meowed cheerfully.

She couldn't help herself. Looking over her shoulder at her pelt, she realised there were a few burrs. She'd have to groom her fur thoroughly when she got back.

Hazelpaw looked up expectantly at Applefang.

"What are you going to teach me?" the apprentice asked curiously.

Spartan-117
November 1st, 2021, 09:11 AM
@ Creepy Windtail

Eaglepaw looks around and his eyes light up as he trots into the forest and purrs happily, he rubs his flank along a tree.

windtail
November 1st, 2021, 09:14 AM
Eaglepaw looks around and his eyes light up as he trots into the forest and purrs happily, he rubs his flank along a tree.

Spartan-117
November 1st, 2021, 09:17 AM
silverpaw was walking threw the territory happly caring a few shells in her mouth and was taking them to the hiding spot that eaglepaw had shown her.
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw hears paw-steps and turns around to face Silverpaw. "Oh, hello! How are you?" He asks happily.

windtail
November 1st, 2021, 09:19 AM
Eaglepaw hears paw-steps and turns around to face Silverpaw. "Oh, hello! How are you?" He asks happily.

silverpaw set the shells down and smiled at eaglepaw i ii im g g good she said happly g gg gess w w what she said happaliy
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 1st, 2021, 09:28 AM
silverpaw set the shells down and smiled at eaglepaw i ii im g g good she said happly g gg gess w w what she said happaliy
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw beams back at her. "What is it?" He asks back, now sitting by the tree. He walks to her side and nuzzles her flank.

windtail
November 1st, 2021, 09:30 AM
Eaglepaw beams back at her. "What is it?" He asks back, now sitting by the tree. He walks to her side and nuzzles her flank.

k k kestrelstar h hh had m mm me t t take m mm my w ww warriors a a aa a assesment a f ff few d dd day a ago.
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 1st, 2021, 09:32 AM
k k kestrelstar h hh had m mm me t t take m mm my w ww warriors a a aa a assesment a f ff few d dd day a ago.
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw's mouth drops and his hear soars like an Eagle. "Really? Amazing!" He says happily.

windtail
November 1st, 2021, 09:34 AM
Eaglepaw's mouth drops and his hear soars like an Eagle. "Really? Amazing!" He says happily.

silverpaw smiled a a a and i ii i p pp p passed, b b but i im g g g going t t t to m m miss b bb being i i in t tt the a a a apprentice d dd den with you she said
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 1st, 2021, 09:36 AM
silverpaw smiled a a a and i ii i p pp p passed, b b but i im g g g going t t t to m m miss b bb being i i in t tt the a a a apprentice d dd den with you she said
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw smiles softly. "Either way... I'm glad you are getting to become a warrior!" He says.

windtail
November 1st, 2021, 09:37 AM
Eaglepaw smiles softly. "Either way... I'm glad you are getting to become a warrior!" He says.
silverpaw smiled t t thanks she said and pressed her muzzle to his
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 1st, 2021, 10:46 AM
silverpaw smiled t t thanks she said and pressed her muzzle to his
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw purrs and nuzzles her. "I'm very happy for you." He says.

windtail
November 1st, 2021, 11:16 AM
Eaglepaw purrs and nuzzles her. "I'm very happy for you." He says.

silverpaw smiled then remembered her shells w w want t t c c come w with m me t tt to
hh h hide m m my s shells she asked
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 1st, 2021, 11:20 AM
silverpaw smiled then remembered her shells w w want t t c c come w with m me t tt to
hh h hide m m my s shells she asked
Ghostly Phantom

"Of course!" Eaglepaw nods his head.

windtail
November 1st, 2021, 11:22 AM
Of course!" Eaglepaw nods his head.

silverpaw picked up the shells and started to walk toward the tree.
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 1st, 2021, 11:23 AM
silverpaw picked up the shells and started to walk toward the tree.
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw follows beside Silverpaw. "I am happy - very happy - that you'll become a warrior soon." He says softly.

windtail
November 1st, 2021, 11:52 AM
Eaglepaw follows beside Silverpaw. "I am happy - very happy - that you'll become a warrior soon." He says softly.

silverpaw smiled at him
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 1st, 2021, 11:55 AM
silverpaw smiled at him
Ghostly Phantom

"I hope Cricketsong trains me fast... I want to be a warrior with you." He smiles back at her.

windtail
November 1st, 2021, 11:56 AM
"I hope Cricketsong trains me fast... I want to be a warrior with you." He smiles back at her.

i i h hh hope s ss so t tt to she said.
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 1st, 2021, 12:03 PM
i i h hh hope s ss so t tt to she said.
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw smiles.

windtail
November 4th, 2021, 09:33 AM
silverstripe was walking threw the territory happy to be a warrior and was enjoying the day she didnt have to worry about rainingpaw at the moment and the weather was good and was thinking about going to the river to go fishing and maybe swimming
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 4th, 2021, 09:52 AM
silverstripe was walking threw the territory happy to be a warrior and was enjoying the day she didnt have to worry about rainingpaw at the moment and the weather was good and was thinking about going to the river to go fishing and maybe swimming
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw, now trying his hardest to become a warrior - For Silverstripe - trots through the territory, so he could hunt. Cricketsong would like him to, so he could get practice. He looks around and catches wind of a scent he adores. His heart flies into his throat and he trots toward her. "Hello, Silverpa- Silverstripe." He says, fixing his words.

windtail
November 4th, 2021, 09:58 AM
Eaglepaw, now trying his hardest to become a warrior - For Silverstripe - trots through the territory, so he could hunt. Cricketsong would like him to, so he could get practice. He looks around and catches wind of a scent he adores. His heart flies into his throat and he trots toward her. "Hello, Silverpa- Silverstripe." He says, fixing his words.

silverstripe turned when she heard eaglepaw h h hello e e eaglepaw she said
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 4th, 2021, 10:22 AM
silverstripe turned when she heard eaglepaw h h hello e e eaglepaw she said
Ghostly Phantom

"How are you?" Eaglepaw asks, beaming his happiness at seeing her.

windtail
November 4th, 2021, 11:53 AM
"How are you?" Eaglepaw asks, beaming his happiness at seeing her.

i i im g good said silverstripe h h how a a about y yy you she asked.
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 4th, 2021, 02:00 PM
i i im g good said silverstripe h h how a a about y yy you she asked.
Ghostly Phantom

"I'm dong great!" Eaglepaw replies.

windtail
November 4th, 2021, 02:06 PM
"I'm dong great!" Eaglepaw replies.

t tt thats g g good she said then smiled
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 4th, 2021, 02:15 PM
t tt thats g g good she said then smiled
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw smiles back. "I'm trying even harder to become a warrior now!" He says softly.

windtail
November 4th, 2021, 02:46 PM
Eaglepaw smiles back. "I'm trying even harder to become a warrior now!" He says softly.

silverstripe smiled i i c c cant w ww wait u u u untill y y you b b become o one she said i ii if y yy you e ee ever n nn need h h help t t training i ii i c cc can h help she said.
Ghostly Phantom

Abyssopelagic
November 5th, 2021, 02:04 AM
Eventually the windstorms drag Coldamber to the RiverClan border where she shakily managed to drag herself out of the chilling, harsh grasp of the air and to solid, stable ground. She takes a moment to herself, whatever time she needed for her sight to stop tunnel visioning and her splitting headache to ease.
On unsteady legs, she finally picks herself up, ignoring the swimming sensation in her brain, trying to get a fix on her surroundings. The scent reminded her greatly of her dear Snakeheart, of the sea salt and muddy banks she always associated with him.
RiverClan was.... good, she had a friend there, perhaps he could convince Lestrelstar to let her stay until the storm was over. There was no way she'd be able to make it back to camp if the wonds could drag her so far away.
With no real direction to go off of, she simply started wandering, occasionally sniffing around for a cat scent to possibly follow, either to a patrol or to their camp, as stupid as it would be to try to go in alone.

Rani

Spartan-117
November 5th, 2021, 11:03 AM
silverstripe smiled i i c c cant w ww wait u u u untill y y you b b become o one she said i ii if y yy you e ee ever n nn need h h help t t training i ii i c cc can h help she said.
Ghostly Phantom

"Is it okay if you can help me with land hunting? I hunt best at water, I need help on land." Eaglepaw says modestly, looking at the ground.

Rani
November 5th, 2021, 06:11 PM
Eventually the windstorms drag Coldamber to the RiverClan border where she shakily managed to drag herself out of the chilling, harsh grasp of the air and to solid, stable ground. She takes a moment to herself, whatever time she needed for her sight to stop tunnel visioning and her splitting headache to ease.
On unsteady legs, she finally picks herself up, ignoring the swimming sensation in her brain, trying to get a fix on her surroundings. The scent reminded her greatly of her dear Snakeheart, of the sea salt and muddy banks she always associated with him.
RiverClan was.... good, she had a friend there, perhaps he could convince Lestrelstar to let her stay until the storm was over. There was no way she'd be able to make it back to camp if the wonds could drag her so far away.
With no real direction to go off of, she simply started wandering, occasionally sniffing around for a cat scent to possibly follow, either to a patrol or to their camp, as stupid as it would be to try to go in alone.

@Rani (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12209)

Snakeheart was.... Anxious. He always was when bad news came from windclan and he once more had to fear for the saftey of those he cared for in the clan. That it happened often didnt change things, be the danger from shadowclan or vultures or the weather it always raised his hackles and made him need to walk to burn off the worry. So walking under the rustling leaves tugged by the wind here even if the storm was centralized to the moor Snakeheart walked and walked and walked occasionally drifting over to tree hollows to fish out the cobwebs inside and stick the white balls to his back to carry them with him. He.... well he missed his mother, and latley who that even referred to had changed moving from the molly that'd birthed him to those that hadnt, and only wished to abandon his post to sprint to their sides. But he couldnt. He could only squeeze in little moments to be cared for by Junipersong who was still new in his heart and fragile and only hope to see Coldamber at gatherings. It was never enough.

So at first he didnt believe he was smelling what he was as his nose twitched with the windclan tinged scent on the air. It was only wistful thinking. Except.... His heart raced as he caught a flash of Coldambers pelt through the trees ahead and keen ears picked up the sounds of a three legged gait padding through the territory. He started walking towards the sound breaking into a jog as the scent became clearer before he was finally full scale running to try and catch up mind having come to the conclusion this was reality. Until, there she was. "Coldamber?...... Y-youre really here I-Im not imagining things? Mom youre here!" The slip of his tongue didnt even register as he dashed over to the older molly head thumping against her shoulder purring like thunder as he buried his face in her pelt. She was ok, she was here and oh even if he was vaguely aware that was from bad circumstances he was so happy about it.

Abyssopelagic
November 5th, 2021, 06:24 PM
The faint sound of footsteps caught her attention and she paused, listening carefully. They were too heavy to be prey, but she wouldn't rule out the possibility of it being something larger, or if it was a cat, to call out before they attacked her for trespassing. By the time she tuned her ears to listened again, the pawsteps were coming closer at an increasing speed.
Panic gripped her heart and she steeled herself, that is until a very familiar pelt blazed across her sight. She couldn't help the dumbfounded blinking as he called to her and plowed right into her side.

Mom... mom.
It wasn't something she could clearly remember being called in a way that wasn't borderline threatening or with great distaste, but to hear Snakeheart so gently and heartfully call her such made her heart ache. Instinctively, her tail comes to wrap around the younger cat, her head affectionately bumping into him.
She hadn't realized how cold she was until the Medicine Cats' warmth seeped into her pelt and thawed whatever frost had formed around her heart. A physical and emotional cold now combating with Snakeheart's radiating love.
"I'm here. I am here and so very much alive, I promise you."
She only wished it was under better circumstances, but she wouldn't bother him with that just yet. He seemed so very stressed and in need of whatever comfort that could be offered.
Rani

plum
November 5th, 2021, 07:10 PM
Fawnhearted - sorry i forgot about this for a while lmao

With a sigh, Plumstorm realizes all too late that she'd really been taking forever looking for whatever it was Snakeheart needed. The apprentice with her didn't really seem to contribute much either, however, so she allowed the mangled feeling of relief to soothe the uprising irritation.

Padding along down-river, it doesn't take that long to spot something very clearly of use to the tom... Because it smelled like something StarClan-sent. Blue optics dilate, pupils enlarging as the warrior spots the catmint. Despite the chill, it was still quite the knotted little swathe. "I found something," the feline meows loudly to wherever her company had gone off to, though she wasn't too concerned with looking.

Her paws carry her rather quickly to the catmint and she stoops low to inhale deeply. "Mmm," Plumstorm purrs. Snakeheart wouldn't mind if she ate a little... Just a little... Her tongue pokes out, and the cat snaps at a big leaf, pulling it off of the stalk easily and swallowing after a few hasty chews. The purr in her throat grows louder, and her tail puffs out as a kit-like friskiness takes hold of the grown molly. He won't mind if I eat just one more.

One more big leaf eaten, Plumstorm does her best to get a grip on her "adult responsibility", and pulls as much as she can carry away from the healthy clump of catmint.

[ +5 healthy catmint ]

DeltaDace
November 5th, 2021, 08:37 PM
Fawnhearted - sorry i forgot about this for a while lmao

With a sigh, Plumstorm realizes all too late that she'd really been taking forever looking for whatever it was Snakeheart needed. The apprentice with her didn't really seem to contribute much either, however, so she allowed the mangled feeling of relief to soothe the uprising irritation.

Padding along down-river, it doesn't take that long to spot something very clearly of use to the tom... Because it smelled like something StarClan-sent. Blue optics dilate, pupils enlarging as the warrior spots the catmint. Despite the chill, it was still quite the knotted little swathe. "I found something," the feline meows loudly to wherever her company had gone off to, though she wasn't too concerned with looking.

Her paws carry her rather quickly to the catmint and she stoops low to inhale deeply. "Mmm," Plumstorm purrs. Snakeheart wouldn't mind if she ate a little... Just a little... Her tongue pokes out, and the cat snaps at a big leaf, pulling it off of the stalk easily and swallowing after a few hasty chews. The purr in her throat grows louder, and her tail puffs out as a kit-like friskiness takes hold of the grown molly. He won't mind if I eat just one more.

One more big leaf eaten, Plumstorm does her best to get a grip on her "adult responsibility", and pulls as much as she can carry away from the healthy clump of catmint.

[ +5 healthy catmint ]

*Bearspot*

"Busy enjoying the catmint, Plumstorm?" A deep voice questioned from behind a boulder, a hint of amusement in his voice. Bearspot lept out from his hiding place, a trout in his mouth.

He had been busy hunting fish by the river when he noticed the usually aggressive she-cat eating catmint. The tom couldn't blame the grey molly, he had done a fair share of munching on catmint when he was out hunting.

"A fine delicacy, isn't it?" He joked, hoping to lighten the mood with the molly.

(hope you don't mind me yeeting Bearspot here)

plum
November 6th, 2021, 01:00 AM
*Bearspot*

"Busy enjoying the catmint, Plumstorm?" A deep voice questioned from behind a boulder, a hint of amusement in his voice. Bearspot lept out from his hiding place, a trout in his mouth.

He had been busy hunting fish by the river when he noticed the usually aggressive she-cat eating catmint. The tom couldn't blame the grey molly, he had done a fair share of munching on catmint when he was out hunting.

"A fine delicacy, isn't it?" He joked, hoping to lighten the mood with the molly.

(hope you don't mind me yeeting Bearspot here)

[ it's okay! ]

Startled didn't even begin to describe it. The warrior nearly jumps out of her pelt, whirling around on Bearspot faster than a fish in the current. "What?! No!" Denial, despite getting caught. She flushes with heat under her fur as she stares at her Clanmate, the very one she'd snipped to at the last meeting.

"A delicacy and an invaluable herb for coughs come leafbare," she meows, trying to look prim and proper despite the ruffled fur, wide eyes, and purr still making speaking a little hard.

DeltaDace
November 6th, 2021, 01:21 AM
[ it's okay! ]

Startled didn't even begin to describe it. The warrior nearly jumps out of her pelt, whirling around on Bearspot faster than a fish in the current. "What?! No!" Denial, despite getting caught. She flushes with heat under her fur as she stares at her Clanmate, the very one she'd snipped to at the last meeting.

"A delicacy and an invaluable herb for coughs come leafbare," she meows, trying to look prim and proper despite the ruffled fur, wide eyes, and purr still making speaking a little hard.

*Bearspot*

Bearspot stifled a chuckle while looking at the ruffled up warrior. He padded closer to her, closing the distance between them.

“Hopefully Snakeheart won’t be too mad with you. He can be quite the aggressor when frustrated. Maybe he just acts like that due to stress. Being a Medicine Cat isn’t easy at all, especially for a cat his age.” He meowed, hoping to calm the frazzled up molly.

He wasn’t so sure how Plumstorm would respond to him, especially due to the encounter at the last Clan Meeting. The tom shouldn’t have said such things to a young kit, but at least he’ll learn from that. Maybe he’ll chat more with her later when he gets back to the camp, and when she’s calmed down from her mouthful of Catmint.

plum
November 6th, 2021, 10:02 AM
*Bearspot*

Bearspot stifled a chuckle while looking at the ruffled up warrior. He padded closer to her, closing the distance between them.

“Hopefully Snakeheart won’t be too mad with you. He can be quite the aggressor when frustrated. Maybe he just acts like that due to stress. Being a Medicine Cat isn’t easy at all, especially for a cat his age.” He meowed, hoping to calm the frazzled up molly.

He wasn’t so sure how Plumstorm would respond to him, especially due to the encounter at the last Clan Meeting. The tom shouldn’t have said such things to a young kit, but at least he’ll learn from that. Maybe he’ll chat more with her later when he gets back to the camp, and when she’s calmed down from her mouthful of Catmint.

"He'd be fine about it," the she-cat manages to get the purr in her throat under control. She sniffs, backing away from the catmint to address Bearspot.

He'd come closer, probably to hold a conversation better, but the warrior-shield's body stiffens nevertheless. She pushes the nerves away, recalling he'd been hunting. This was normal. "And maybe it isn't, but he makes it harder on himself. That's not my problem. Isn't anyone's." Her tone was unimpressed. Plumstorm finally gets her fur to lie flat.

DeltaDace
November 6th, 2021, 10:53 AM
"He'd be fine about it," the she-cat manages to get the purr in her throat under control. She sniffs, backing away from the catmint to address Bearspot.

He'd come closer, probably to hold a conversation better, but the warrior-shield's body stiffens nevertheless. She pushes the nerves away, recalling he'd been hunting. This was normal. "And maybe it isn't, but he makes it harder on himself. That's not my problem. Isn't anyone's." Her tone was unimpressed. Plumstorm finally gets her fur to lie flat.

Bearspot noticed the molly's body stiffen, so he sat down on his flank to let the tension soften a bit. "You are right. Sometimes he doesn't have to put up such a cold front, but he does anyway."

He looked up at the darkening sky, signaling that it was time to head back to camp. "Well, I should go back to camp now. See you around, and make sure not to nibble on anymore Catmint."

With a slight smirk on his face, he took the 3 trouts he had caught in the river and trodded back into the forest.

It seems like that Molly doesn't have too much of a grudge against me, well unless she was hiding it. He thought, thinking back to the encounter at the gathering.

windtail
November 6th, 2021, 11:03 AM
"Is it okay if you can help me with land hunting? I hunt best at water, I need help on land." Eaglepaw says modestly, looking at the ground.

silverstripe nodded o of c cc course she said
Ghostly Phantom

plum
November 6th, 2021, 11:29 AM
Bearspot noticed the molly's body stiffen, so he sat down on his flank to let the tension soften a bit. "You are right. Sometimes he doesn't have to put up such a cold front, but he does anyway."

He looked up at the darkening sky, signaling that it was time to head back to camp. "Well, I should go back to camp now. See you around, and make sure not to nibble on anymore Catmint."

With a slight smirk on his face, he took the 3 trouts he had caught in the river and trodded back into the forest.

It seems like that Molly doesn't have too much of a grudge against me, well unless she was hiding it. He thought, thinking back to the encounter at the gathering.

Her gaze follows his, and she notices the time. Huh. Had she really been out here for so long? Blinking, Plumstorm looks at her Clanmate again only to see him rising back to his paws when he'd only just settled down. She had nothing to say in response, as Bearspot seemed pretty much at peace with his decision to head off, and she wasn't one to stop a cat from going when they pleased. Even when he picks up his fish and departs for the forest, the silvery mau remains silent. When the tom is out of sight, she finally breaks her gaze to look at the sky again. Then, she picks up the catmint and heads back home.

Rani
November 6th, 2021, 11:50 PM
A small broken but happy purr built in the toms chest feeling her warmth curl around him as her head bumped against his. The warm glow was the sort only a mother could bring soft and safe from any harm or the harsh cold of the world. It was the feeling of a soft belly you could curl into no matter your age and feel sheltered from any storm and a sweet scent you could recognize anywhere. Yes it was an instinctual sort of reaction to Snakeheart regardless of the fact that the two were now the same size and she wasnt his mother by birth, Coldamber was his mother lack of memories of such be damned. Its not like she had memories of really raising him in the first place.

"Im so happy youre alright, the storm we've had windclan cats blown over here already and theyve all said its horrible, I was so worried... But youre here and ok, everythings ok.... I-Its strange to say but I missed you so much- I know we never meet a lot and things have changed but I dont care! I feel safe and happy with you.... So I missed you, even though I know windclan is your home...."
Relieved tears welled in the corners of his eyes, lost in the grey fur of Coldambers side as he shifted his head to rest on the molly and purr purr purr. Even if he had realized he'd called the older she cat mom it didnt matter, thats who she was before and who she was now. All that mattered was her acceptance of the role and even though he didnt know it it seemed she wasnt upset by the idea in the slightest.

His voice was soft and slightly shaky with his rumbling. "Please stay. At least until the end of the storm please stay its not safe on the moor. Kes has already allowed cats to stay, we wouldnt even need to ask I could get him to give personal permission if needed too... I can show you my den and the best places in the territory just please stay..." His heart couldnt take her going so soon much less to a territory that endangered its clan so much. Shadowclan, the windstorm, starvation it just wasnt safe.

Rainquail

Whitewillow
November 7th, 2021, 05:36 AM
Dawnflower
Dawnflower padded into the territory. She sniffed the damp air for any signs of prey. She could smell a plump mouse near by. The calico she-cat crouched down into a hunting position. She put all her weight on her hine legs and pounced landing right on the mouse killing it with a forepaw. She berried it and continued to sniff out the place. Her ears twitched as she heard something coming form one of the near by bushes.

plum
November 7th, 2021, 09:38 AM
Dawnflower
Dawnflower padded into the territory. She sniffed the damp air for any signs of prey. She could smell a plump mouse near by. The calico she-cat crouched down into a hunting position. She put all her weight on her hine legs and pounced landing right on the mouse killing it with a forepaw. She berried it and continued to sniff out the place. Her ears twitched as she heard something coming form one of the near by bushes.

Sniffing, Plumstorm pads out of the underbrush. She'd planned to fish for a little while, but had a rude reminder of why she tended not to fish. Instead, she decided to try her luck on avian prey and had been about to really dedicate herself to the cause when she heard a familiar noise. Waving her tail in greeting to Dawnflower, the shield approaches. "Good morning," she says politely. "Good catch!"

Whitewillow
November 7th, 2021, 09:46 AM
Sniffing, Plumstorm pads out of the underbrush. She'd planned to fish for a little while, but had a rude reminder of why she tended not to fish. Instead, she decided to try her luck on avian prey and had been about to really dedicate herself to the cause when she heard a familiar noise. Waving her tail in greeting to Dawnflower, the shield approaches. "Good morning," she says politely. "Good catch!"

Dawnflower
Dawnflower relaxed her fur once she realized it was one of her clanmates. The calico waved back with her tail. "Good morning aswell. I've caught a mouse so far." The she-cat meowed in reply to her clanmate.

plum
November 7th, 2021, 10:51 AM
Dawnflower
Dawnflower relaxed her fur once she realized it was one of her clanmates. The calico waved back with her tail. "Good morning aswell. I've caught a mouse so far." The she-cat meowed in reply to her clanmate.

"Ah, so you've just begun," Plumstorm mews, the hint of a smile shadowing her face. "Mind if I join you? Well- Not at the hip, of course. Just for some company between catches?" She didn't want to intrude on the other warrior's alone time, if she'd been looking for some. StarClan knew Plumstorm took plenty of that. But StarClan also knew that the silver cat was in need of a friend or two. Dawnflower seemed like a pleasant enough cat.

Whitewillow
November 7th, 2021, 11:02 AM
"Ah, so you've just begun," Plumstorm mews, the hint of a smile shadowing her face. "Mind if I join you? Well- Not at the hip, of course. Just for some company between catches?" She didn't want to intrude on the other warrior's alone time, if she'd been looking for some. StarClan knew Plumstorm took plenty of that. But StarClan also knew that the silver cat was in need of a friend or two. Dawnflower seemed like a pleasant enough cat.

Dawnflower
Dawnflower let out a small laugh. "I don't mind the company. Plus the more hunting, the more food for Riverclan."The she-cat said while sniffing the air once again.

Spartan-117
November 8th, 2021, 09:34 AM
silverstripe nodded o of c cc course she said
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw beams. "Thank you very very much!" The tom says happily.

windtail
November 8th, 2021, 09:37 AM
Eaglepaw beams. "Thank you very very much!" The tom says happily

ww w we c cc can s ss start w whenever she said
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 8th, 2021, 09:39 AM
ww w we c cc can s ss start w whenever she said
Ghostly Phantom

"Do you want to start now?" He asks hopefully.

windtail
November 8th, 2021, 09:42 AM
"Do you want to start now?" He asks hopefully

s ss sure said silverstripe and walked toward a clearing.
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 8th, 2021, 10:43 AM
s ss sure said silverstripe and walked toward a clearing.
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw follows Silverstripe happily, his tail no longer dragging like it normally does.

windtail
November 8th, 2021, 11:15 AM
Eaglepaw follows Silverstripe happily, his tail no longer dragging like it normally does.

f fist said silverstripe do y y you k know t tt the h h hunting c crouch not asking in a mean way just wondering if he knew it already.
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 8th, 2021, 11:45 AM
f fist said silverstripe do y y you k know t tt the h h hunting c crouch not asking in a mean way just wondering if he knew it already.
Ghostly Phantom

"Like this, right?" Eaglepaw crouches down in the position he thinks is correct, but is not sure.

windtail
November 8th, 2021, 11:48 AM
"Like this, right?" Eaglepaw crouches down in the position he thinks is correct, but is not sure.

silverstripe nodded b but ll l lift your t tail u uu u up a l ll little s s so i ii it w w wont d d drag o o on t tt the g g ground she said
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 8th, 2021, 11:54 AM
silverstripe nodded b but ll l lift your t tail u uu u up a l ll little s s so i ii it w w wont d d drag o o on t tt the g g ground she said
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw lifts his tail a hare-height off the ground and follows Silverstripe's instructions.

windtail
November 8th, 2021, 11:59 AM
Eaglepaw lifts his tail a hare-height off the ground and follows Silverstripe's instructions.

ok now said silverstripe i i ww want y you t tt to w walked now she said and did a quick deminstration y your pp paws s should n nn not d drag a a across t the g ground and y yy your c c claws s should s ss stay s sheathed n now y y you t tt try she said
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 8th, 2021, 12:03 PM
ok now said silverstripe i i ww want y you t tt to w walked now she said and did a quick deminstration y your pp paws s should n nn not d drag a a across t the g ground and y yy your c c claws s should s ss stay s sheathed n now y y you t tt try she said
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw nods his head and does as she says, his paws lifting every time he commands them to as he moves across the clearing, his tail still up as high as he made it earlier. He looks at Silverstripe and stops. "How was that?" He asks.

windtail
November 8th, 2021, 02:08 PM
Eaglepaw nods his head and does as she says, his paws lifting every time he commands them to as he moves across the clearing, his tail still up as high as he made it earlier. He looks at Silverstripe and stops. "How was that?" He asks.

t tt that w ww was g good said silverstripe she grabbed a leaf from nearby and set it down n n now see i if y you c cc can l ll leap o on this she said y y you c can m mm move f forward if y yy you n nn need t to
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 8th, 2021, 02:13 PM
t tt that w ww was g good said silverstripe she grabbed a leaf from nearby and set it down n n now see i if y you c cc can l ll leap o on this she said y y you c can m mm move f forward if y yy you n nn need t to
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw narrows his eyes as he crawls forward slowly. He pounces onto the leaf and looks at Silverstripe for her approval.

plum
November 8th, 2021, 02:45 PM
Dawnflower
Dawnflower let out a small laugh. "I don't mind the company. Plus the more hunting, the more food for Riverclan."The she-cat said while sniffing the air once again.

[ apologies for the short wait! not used to instant-reply roleplays and tend to drop off after a few responses fndhjv ]

The silver shield-warrior nods in approval, turning away with the flick of her tail. Lips part slightly, and she allows herself to focus more on the taste of the air than conversation with company. Squirrels and mice were busy foraging for food during the cold season, because many burrowed for leafbare. Birds tended to change, too, and as the air began to cool, they often saw a shift in the types of birds that showed up. Now wasn't the time to wonder about birds and their habits though- Plumstorm picks her ears at a sound. Without all that much warning, she leaves Dawnflower on her own to track the bird, a finch of sorts with red on its head and chest. It was foraging by some drying flowers. Plumstorm lowers herself to the ground and stalks up on it, taking care not to brush the ground with her pawtips with every ginger step. As soon as she is close enough, she pounces and slams the bird down under a paw before lunging in to perform a killing bite. It was truly a pretty thing, and now it would serve as some cat's supper. Returning to the warrior, Plumstorm bobs her head back and forth a bit, surprisingly cheery!

windtail
November 8th, 2021, 03:59 PM
Eaglepaw narrows his eyes as he crawls forward slowly. He pounces onto the leaf and looks at Silverstripe for her approval.

n n nice j j job said silverstripe i i t tt think y your r rr ready t t to t try c cc catching l l live p pp prey she said.
Ghostly Phantom

Spartan-117
November 9th, 2021, 09:20 AM
n n nice j j job said silverstripe i i t tt think y your r rr ready t t to t try c cc catching l l live p pp prey she said.
Ghostly Phantom

Eaglepaw smiles, his ears perking up. "Yay!" he says, not too loudly, not wanting to scare the prey away.