PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Territory

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Sklee
June 23rd, 2021, 12:01 AM
Frostfeather huffed. Young cats could be so cliquey.

“Well then at the next gathering I can introduce you to a few cats. You’d be surprised that some cats are actually quite intriguing. And as for the apprentices in this clan hopefully you can get along with Yellowpaw. When she’s around she’s quite a lively cat!”

She gave an amused purr.

“We can have more group training sessions as well, that should help you meet other apprentices.”

Amberpaw grinned, and rubbed up against Frostfeather. “Thanks. Really, thanks. How about we try that move again now, huh? I think I can do it, I just need to focus on where I’m aiming.”

Nostalgia
June 23rd, 2021, 12:23 AM
Amberpaw grinned, and rubbed up against Frostfeather. “Thanks. Really, thanks. How about we try that move again now, huh? I think I can do it, I just need to focus on where I’m aiming.”

Frostfeather got to her feet.

“Why not, it’s gotten quite warm sitting in the sun, we could use a little cool off.”

She padded towards the water and stopped at its edge.

“Let’s quickly review. The dive is like a pounce except let yourself follow your paw into the water. Position your upper body in the way we practiced while laying. I’ll go first.”

Frostfeather backed up a few feet and then charged, letting her feet hit the sand as she leaped. Arching her back she tucked her head in and stretched her legs infront of her. Piercing the water she felt the cool liquid encompassing her whole; it was a lovely feeling, freeing and comforting. Opening her eyes she lifted her head and looked around. There was no fish at the moment but it was fine, this was more about the form anyways. She kicked her paws and headed back up for air. She broke the water and gave her head a shake, splashing water all around. She paddled back to shore and came out, her fur soaking.

“Alright your turn”

Sklee
June 23rd, 2021, 12:34 AM
Frostfeather got to her feet.

“Why not, it’s gotten quite warm sitting in the sun, we could use a little cool off.”

She padded towards the water and stopped at its edge.

“Let’s quickly review. The dive is like a pounce except let yourself follow your paw into the water. Position your upper body in the way we practiced while laying. I’ll go first.”

Frostfeather backed up a few feet and then charged, letting her feet hit the sand as she leaped. Arching her back she tucked her head in and stretched her legs infront of her. Piercing the water she felt the cool liquid encompassing her whole; it was a lovely feeling, freeing and comforting. Opening her eyes she lifted her head and looked around. There was no fish at the moment but it was fine, this was more about the form anyways. She kicked her paws and headed back up for air. She broke the water and gave her head a shake, splashing water all around. She paddled back to shore and came out, her fur soaking.

“Alright your turn”

Amberpaw nodded, a motion she was used to by now. She got into position, making sure to arch her back, before backing up. She gulped, ran forward and leaped. As her body hit the water, she felt the cooling water envelope her before breaching the surface. She grinned as she swam to the bank. “I did it! I mean, my form wasn’t perfect, but still!”

Nostalgia
June 23rd, 2021, 09:01 AM
Amberpaw nodded, a motion she was used to by now. She got into position, making sure to arch her back, before backing up. She gulped, ran forward and leaped. As her body hit the water, she felt the cooling water envelope her before breaching the surface. She grinned as she swam to the bank. “I did it! I mean, my form wasn’t perfect, but still!”

Frostfeather let out a purr.

“That was excellent! Your form was almost spot on! Try to keep your tail pressed against your legs next time. Let’s do it one more time and then we can head back for today, we have done a lot.”

Frostfeather looked her apprentice up and down, she was proud of this little she cat.

Sklee
June 23rd, 2021, 09:34 AM
Frostfeather let out a purr.

“That was excellent! Your form was almost spot on! Try to keep your tail pressed against your legs next time. Let’s do it one more time and then we can head back for today, we have done a lot.”

Frostfeather looked her apprentice up and down, she was proud of this little she cat.

Sklee purred in excitement, and shook herself off before trying the same form, simply with her tail pressed against her legs. She backed up, charged and leaped like before, only this time she had a bit more control over it. She hit the water again, and climbed out even quicker, before shaking the water off all over Frostfeather. “Sorry!”

Nostalgia
June 23rd, 2021, 09:43 AM
Sklee purred in excitement, and shook herself off before trying the same form, simply with her tail pressed against her legs. She backed up, charged and leaped like before, only this time she had a bit more control over it. She hit the water again, and climbed out even quicker, before shaking the water off all over Frostfeather. “Sorry!”

Frostfeather closed her eyes as she felt the water trickle onto her.

Giving a small amused huff, she reached over to the river and swiped her paw through the water and towards Amberpaw, splashing her in full.

“There, now it’s okay,” she laughed slightly as she looked at the soaked apprentice.

Getting to her feet she started back to camp.

“Come on, let’s head back, we deserve a good meal and rest.”

Sklee
June 23rd, 2021, 09:46 AM
Frostfeather closed her eyes as she felt the water trickle onto her.

Giving a small amused huff, she reached over to the river and swiped her paw through the water and towards Amberpaw, splashing her in full.

“There, now it’s okay,” she laughed slightly as she looked at the soaked apprentice.

Getting to her feet she started back to camp.

“Come on, let’s head back, we deserve a good meal and rest.”

Amberpaw grinned, and ran over to where she’d buried the prey. She dug them both up and began following Frostfeather back to camp, practically purring with pride.

shaded shadow
June 24th, 2021, 06:26 PM
sootfang lead the apprentices to the river ok he said lets see what all we can catch he said

windtail Topaztaill Sklee

Sklee
June 24th, 2021, 06:27 PM
sootfang lead the apprentices to the river ok he said lets see what all we can catch he said

Amberpaw nodded, and padded over to the river. She didn’t want to show off or anything, so she wouldn’t try diving, but she did start preparing to fish.

windtail
June 24th, 2021, 06:29 PM

silverpaw went over to the river and saw a group of fish when the were close enough she cought one and went to set it next to one of the trees and then took a glance at redpaw

Topaz
June 24th, 2021, 06:50 PM
|:| shaded shadow Sklee windtail |:|

~Redpaw~

The russet tom crouched just where the water lapped at the smooth rocks. His eyes narrowed, as he watched for any fish swimming by. The reflections of the things around him shone back at Redpaw from the surface, and he glimpsed the shimmering body of a large minnow. The apprentice tensed, staring at it with wide, amber eyes.

shaded shadow
June 24th, 2021, 06:53 PM
sootfang watched the apprentices for a moment then went over to the river to look for fish

windtail
June 24th, 2021, 07:00 PM
silverpaw watched for more fish and spoted some fish that were just out of reach just like wishes she thought to herself of all the things that she wished that she had but were out of reach she waited a little bit and when the fish had come close enough she reach for one but sliped and fell into the river and full of embarassment pulled herself back onto the shore

shaded shadow Topaztaill Sklee

Sklee
June 24th, 2021, 07:12 PM
silverpaw watched for more fish and spoted some fish that were just out of reach just like wishes she thought to herself of all the things that she wished that she had but were out of reach she waited a little bit and when the fish had come close enough she reach for one but sliped and fell into the river and full of embarassment pulled herself back onto the shore

shaded shadow Topaztaill Sklee

Amberpaw had just fished out a fish when she heard a loud splash, and looked over to see Silverpaw. She dropped the fish on the shore and ran over. “Are you ok?”

windtail
June 24th, 2021, 07:15 PM
Sklee had just fished out a fish when she heard a loud splash, and looked over to see Silverpaw. She dropped the fish on the shore and ran over. “Are you ok?”

y yy y yes said silverpaw i i i j jj just s ss slip she said

Sklee
June 24th, 2021, 07:20 PM
y yy y yes said silverpaw i i i j jj just s ss slip she said

Amberpaw cocked her head. “Are you sure? Falling in the river can hurt, I should know.”

windtail
June 24th, 2021, 07:45 PM
Amberpaw cocked her head. “Are you sure? Falling in the river can hurt, I should know.”

y yy yes i ii im s s ss sure silverpaw said

Sklee
June 24th, 2021, 07:46 PM
y yy yes i ii im s s ss sure silverpaw said

Amberpaw nodded. “Ok. If you need help you can ask.” She trotted over to her fish, and went to go bury it.

shaded shadow
June 24th, 2021, 09:18 PM
rainingkit looked out from behind a tree to see if any warriors were around then tapped crowkit with her tail and said come on she said

windtail

windtail
June 24th, 2021, 09:20 PM
rainingkit looked out from behind a tree to see if any warriors were around then tapped crowkit with her tail and said come on she said

were are we going this time asked crowkit as he followed his sister the last time they had left camp he had almost died

shaded shadow
June 24th, 2021, 09:23 PM
were are we going this time asked crowkit as he followed his sister the last time they had left camp he had almost died

to hunt said rainingkit not at the river she said when she saw her brothers scared look we are just going to find some mice or something she said
windtail

Topaz
June 25th, 2021, 07:47 AM
|:| Sklee windtail shaded shadow |:|

~Redpaw~

He pounced, the cold water splashing up at him. His russet paws scrambled at the smooth rocks, but Redpaw lost his balance and fell, straight into the river. Of course, he lost that fish, but he didn't care, the young apprentice has always been a terrible swimmer.
His mind raced, as he tried to remember what Hawkwhisker had taught him that afternoon not long ago. But as the current pushed him deeper and farther out, Redpaw worried and tried to yell, Help! But obviously, nothing came out, like always...

windtail
June 25th, 2021, 08:52 AM
He pounced, the cold water splashing up at him. His russet paws scrambled at the smooth rocks, but Redpaw lost his balance and fell, straight into the river. Of course, he lost that fish, but he didn't care, the young apprentice has always been a terrible swimmer.
His mind raced, as he tried to remember what Hawkwhisker had taught him that afternoon not long ago. But as the current pushed him deeper and farther out, Redpaw worried and tried to yell, Help! But obviously, nothing came out, like always...

silverpaw looked up to the splash and saw redpaw being caried out into the river r rr redpaw she gasped and was about to jump in and help him but she heard sootfang tell her to stop and she watched as he dove into the river to help redpaw
Sklee Topaztaill shaded shadow

shaded shadow
June 25th, 2021, 09:00 AM
silverpaw looked up to the splash and saw redpaw being caried out into the river r rr redpaw she gasped and was about to jump in and help him but she heard sootfang tell her to stop and she watched as he dove into the river to help redpaw

sootfang swam to the apprentice and when he was close enough he grabed him and started to swim back to shore h had not even known that redpaw had fallen in and he was glad that silverpaw had pointd it out before she jumped in he couldent bare the thought of his kit jumping in and being pulld away by the current are you allright he asked redpaw when they had reach the shore.
Sklee Topaztaill windtail

Topaz
June 25th, 2021, 09:33 AM
sootfang swam to the apprentice and when he was close enough he grabed him and started to swim back to shore h had not even known that redpaw had fallen in and he was glad that silverpaw had pointd it out before she jumped in he couldent bare the thought of his kit jumping in and being pulld away by the current are you allright he asked redpaw when they had reach the shore.
Sklee Topaztaill windtail
|:| Sklee windtail |:|

~Redpaw~

He nodded, after coughing up all the water.

shaded shadow
June 25th, 2021, 09:41 AM
He nodded, after coughing up all the water.

ok said sootfang amberpaw help me gather up the fish and silverpaw help redpaw back to camp i think we have had enough exitement for one day he said.
Sklee windtail Topaztaill

windtail
June 25th, 2021, 09:44 AM
ok said sootfang amberpaw help me gather up the fish and silverpaw help redpaw back to camp i think we have had enough exitement for one day he said.

silverpaw went over to redpaw i ii im g gg glad y y yy you a aa are o o ok she stutterd to redpaw
Topaztaill shaded shadow Sklee

Sklee
June 25th, 2021, 09:46 AM
Sklee windtail Topaztaill

Amberpaw had just returned from burying her fish when she heard this. Normally she would have complained, but considering their hunting party now had all but one of its members soaking wet, she just went to go grab the fish.

Madelaine
June 27th, 2021, 03:10 AM
Petuniakit stood right at the entrance. Nobody really was paying attention, so maybe she could slip out for a bit. Kestrelstar's den was boring and she wanted to go find him some flowers or something pretty to decorate it. Maybe even grab a few flowers for her father. Maybe he could teach her how to make a crown out of it.

The kit took a deep breath before moving out of the entrance. She actually went out into the territory! She knew she wasn't allowed to, but she really wanted to go find some flowers. Petuniakit stayed to the side, hiding in every bush she came across. She just needed to go real quick. Nobody was going to know she's gone. Hopefully, her mother wouldn't.

She moved even farther away, but she couldn't find anything. Maybe she could go to that beach place. If she could figure out where that was.

// Closed, open post will be at lionsbeach \\

AppleCat4
June 28th, 2021, 09:50 AM
Roseleader

Jaynose sniffed the air, searching for land prey that she could teach Rosepaw to hunt. She smiled when she smelled a vole. Voles were fairly easy. She turned to the apprentice. ”I’d like you to sniff the air, and see what you can smell.”

Puddle~
July 2nd, 2021, 02:16 PM
Palepaw looked back to her eagerly, fur puffing faintly at the praise. As she gave her critique and advice how to do better, the apprentice nodded every now and again. Once she was told to try again, she hummed in response.
Taking Berryscorch's criticism in stride, she tried again, keeping the pointers in mind.
Once the warrior was backed up enough she felt it safe to try again, her paw swiped up above her head, higher this time and with more vigor and force than before, slammed her unsheathed claws into the ground. It was better, the imprint now almost as deep as her teacher's had been.
She ignored the annoying and faint pulsing in her paw, taking a few steps back and turning back to Berryscorch, eager to know how she did.
"Better?"

"Much better." Palepaw's technique was on par, so Berryscorch deemed her ready to move on. Thinking back to what other moves she'd learned in the dark forest all those moons ago, she could recall most of the actual processes, but the names hadn't stuck around as clearly. "I believe the next move is called the shred. Dart in quickly, extend a paw, and rapidly scour your claws back and forth across your opponent's side." As she spoke, the molly once again demonstrated the move on the air. But she wasn't sure how effective practicing this move on the air would be. At least with the death strike, the impression on the ground could measure the strength of the blow, but the ground wasn't a factor in this move. Not looking to volunteer herself for injury, she directed Palepaw towards a nearby bush. "Pretend that bush is your enemy. Try the shred on it."

Nixey
July 2nd, 2021, 09:50 PM
Trudging along behind Blossomcloud the shecat let out a breath. This had not been what she was expecting, not today anyway, but she wasn’t going to complain. She had company after all which made it better.

Silently, her gaze searched for a stream with a bed they could perch on it could also have something other than fish.. that thought rang in her mind, of course, she meant the Riverbed, not the river.

floofy

floofy
July 2nd, 2021, 10:33 PM
Trudging along behind Blossomcloud the shecat let out a breath. This had not been what she was expecting, not today anyway, but she wasn’t going to complain. She had company after all which made it better.

Silently, her gaze searched for a stream with a bed they could perch on it could also have something other than fish.. that thought rang in her mind, of course, she meant the Riverbed, not the river.

floofy

Blossomcloud watched the blue stream carefully, before she caught a glimps of a silver fish swimming in the water. before it could move any farther her paw caught the fish, she dug her sharp claws into the fishes slimy scales, then she brought it up and laid it on the pebbles.
"Yay! I caught it!" she mewed.

Nixey
July 2nd, 2021, 10:36 PM
Blossomcloud watched the blue stream carefully, before she caught a glimps of a silver fish swimming in the water. before it could move any farther her paw caught the fish, she dug her sharp claws into the fishes slimy scales, then she brought it up and laid it on the pebbles.
"Yay! I caught it!" she mewed.

Dawnwhisper nodded lightly as she purred, it was amusing to see such excitement. Taking in a soft breath she peered into the water, making sure her shadow didn’t cast along the water as she stuck her paw in but seemed to miss the fish. It didn’t seem to bug the silver furred cat, instead looking quite amused.

floofy
July 2nd, 2021, 10:54 PM
Dawnwhisper nodded lightly as she purred, it was amusing to see such excitement. Taking in a soft breath she peered into the water, making sure her shadow didn’t cast along the water as she stuck her paw in but seemed to miss the fish. It didn’t seem to bug the silver furred cat, instead looking quite amused.

Blossomcloud watched Dawnwhisper closely as she tried to catch the fish, but she seemed to fail but that was okay! "Oh.. im sure you can catch another one!" she said trying to reassure her, even if the cat wasn't at any all sad. That what strange, normally she would feel bad if she missed her catch.

Nixey
July 3rd, 2021, 07:30 PM
Blossomcloud watched Dawnwhisper closely as she tried to catch the fish, but she seemed to fail but that was okay! "Oh.. im sure you can catch another one!" she said trying to reassure her, even if the cat wasn't at any all sad. That what strange, normally she would feel bad if she missed her catch.

Dawnwhisper blinked back at Blossomcloud, purring slightly as she blinked “no worries, it’s fine.” sitting back she quickly flashed a paw into the water yet again and pulled a fish out. Letting out a soft breath and looking back at Blossomcloud.

floofy
July 3rd, 2021, 07:48 PM
Dawnwhisper blinked back at Blossomcloud, purring slightly as she blinked “no worries, it’s fine.” sitting back she quickly flashed a paw into the water yet again and pulled a fish out. Letting out a soft breath and looking back at Blossomcloud.

Blossomcloud let out a mrrow of joy for her friend. Then she studied the water again, surely the fish would all have been scared away by now. They'd have to move if they wanted to find more fish. "We should go over there." she said, with her tailtip pointing to a a patch of grass and pebbles, and right next to it was a big rock. She picked up her fish and padded over to the area.

WarriorzFan
July 4th, 2021, 05:49 PM
He was not done. “Bye ugly!” He said in a annoying imitation of her voice, knowing that this was all it might take to make her break and rush him.

Nixey
July 6th, 2021, 10:16 PM
Blossomcloud let out a mrrow of joy for her friend. Then she studied the water again, surely the fish would all have been scared away by now. They'd have to move if they wanted to find more fish. "We should go over there." she said, with her tailtip pointing to a a patch of grass and pebbles, and right next to it was a big rock. She picked up her fish and padded over to the area.
~Dawnwhisper~

Lifting up the fish they followed after Blossomcloud, their pawsteps light and barely able to be heard. They hadn’t been expecting a surprise hunting trip today but they would happily go along with it. Their reserved posture also seemed to be dropping bit by bit as they seemed to relax.

floofy
July 7th, 2021, 05:06 PM
~Dawnwhisper~

Lifting up the fish they followed after Blossomcloud, their pawsteps light and barely able to be heard. They hadn’t been expecting a surprise hunting trip today but they would happily go along with it. Their reserved posture also seemed to be dropping bit by bit as they seemed to relax.

Blossomcloud sat on the sandy beach, covered by a bit of grass. she scanned the water, before she noticed a few tadpols, which would soon turn into frog, or at least thats close to how it works. She waited for a moment then shot her paw into the water towards a fish. Her paw was too slow, great she missed the fish.
Great." she muttered.

im a cat
July 8th, 2021, 12:28 PM
Nightclaw laid down on a rock, basking in the sunlight. He wondered what was going on in Thunderclan... and Shadowclan... "I hope Blackwing is alright..." he mumbled to him self...

(open)

WarriorzFan
July 10th, 2021, 08:54 AM
Tidal (kittypet)

(Open)

Tidal awoke with a start on her beautiful island. Ok, not that beautiful, but she could swim! she leaped into the water and started swimming around. she prayed no wild cats would find her little pool, and If they did, that they were nice and could maybe even swim with her. She found a shiny shell at the bottom, and swam back up to scrape off all the gunk. She was perfectly content to swim all day and then take a nap at home, but she wished she could be doing something else... but what could that be?

wolfie
July 10th, 2021, 06:33 PM
Tidal (kittypet)

(Open)

Tidal awoke with a start on her beautiful island. Ok, not that beautiful, but she could swim! she leaped into the water and started swimming around. she prayed no wild cats would find her little pool, and If they did, that they were nice and could maybe even swim with her. She found a shiny shell at the bottom, and swam back up to scrape off all the gunk. She was perfectly content to swim all day and then take a nap at home, but she wished she could be doing something else... but what could that be?

so sorry tidal </3 wormboy is not so nice with trespassers //

The warrior was taking a break from the loud and crowded camp. It was overwhelming specially when all he wanted was to see Shimmeringpool once more. Yet as the time went by Wormbite was beginning to accept a much more darker fact. He supposed he must have wandered further than usual as he began to hear.. splashing?

Wormbite frowned and made his way to the source. He was cautious as he came upon the river - pond, ah whatever, it was the same to him. One thing he registered was that Tidal was not a clanmate. Definitely not. "You, " Wormbite hissed out, annoyance dripping from his voice as he unsheathed his claws. Fairly prepared to fight if the intruder was hostile. Luckily, Tidal didn't.. smell like any other clan cats.

"Explain what you are doing here. Do you lack a clue what on what you're doing?"

WarriorzFan
July 10th, 2021, 07:22 PM
so sorry tidal </3 wormboy is not so nice with trespassers //

The warrior was taking a break from the loud and crowded camp. It was overwhelming specially when all he wanted was to see Shimmeringpool once more. Yet as the time went by Wormbite was beginning to accept a much more darker fact. He supposed he must have wandered further than usual as he began to hear.. splashing?

Wormbite frowned and made his way to the source. He was cautious as he came upon the river - pond, ah whatever, it was the same to him. One thing he registered was that Tidal was not a clanmate. Definitely not. "You, " Wormbite hissed out, annoyance dripping from his voice as he unsheathed his claws. Fairly prepared to fight if the intruder was hostile. Luckily, Tidal didn't.. smell like any other clan cats.

"Explain what you are doing here. Do you lack a clue what on what you're doing?"

"Oh, I just wanted to swim like you guys! I heard you guys live as one...swim team?" she said. "It is Rather beautiful here and There is shinepuddle here! I was not aware that I was in the way. I have no objections to you hunting here or patrolling, so I would not be impeding on any progress, right?" she asked, utterly unafraid of this cat.

wolfie
July 10th, 2021, 08:41 PM
"Oh, I just wanted to swim like you guys! I heard you guys live as one...swim team?" she said. "It is Rather beautiful here and There is shinepuddle here! I was not aware that I was in the way. I have no objections to you hunting here or patrolling, so I would not be impeding on any progress, right?" she asked, utterly unafraid of this cat.

Well, Wormbite got his answer. This kittypet -- definitely a kittypet, no loners were this clueless -- was obviously unaware. He sheathed his claws, scowling at Tidal. "We're a clan. Riverclan, " He stated as if it was just the obvious. "You're trespassing on our territory. Leave. It's too early in the morning to be dealing with..." Wormbite sighed, making a gesture towards Tidal. Fish-brains. He didn't want to deal with fish-brains.

WarriorzFan
July 10th, 2021, 09:09 PM
Well, Wormbite got his answer. This kittypet -- definitely a kittypet, no loners were this clueless -- was obviously unaware. He sheathed his claws, scowling at Tidal. "We're a clan. Riverclan, " He stated as if it was just the obvious. "You're trespassing on our territory. Leave. It's too early in the morning to be dealing with..." Wormbite sighed, making a gesture towards Tidal. Fish-brains. He didn't want to deal with fish-brains.

(Grimmlin is gonna join imma make this rp longer, ok?)

"Oh, well... can I come tommorow? Ah, I have an Idea! I will join your swim team!" she said. "then you won't be able to object to me coming here because it will be mine as well!" she said triumphantly. "I will leave in a second, I just left a shell down there I wanted to take home, so...Hold on!" she says as she leaps in to the (hidden) tunnels below. She swims into the hidden tunnel to the surface (Its like an air pocket tunnel), shakes herself off and pelts off In the direction she is allowed to go due to the direction of the tunnel. little did she know she would emerge to the presence of another cat, and that she did. "Who are you?"
:Grimmlin:

marshy
July 10th, 2021, 09:36 PM
// WarriorzFan x ghostie
[ hey so I actually don't know what secret tunnel you're talking about so i'm not going to have sparrow comment on it! i hope thats fine! <3 ]
Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip had just returned to the camp and was relaxing a little bit after his long journey when he saw a familiar face.. Was that Wormbite?? Man it was someone Sparrowskip actually knew! Although he didn't know if Wormbite would like him but it would be better than knowing no one. He began to pad over when he noticed that Wormbite was.. talking to someone? He almost didn't go over until he noticed that Wormbite seemed to be explaining what clans were so he decided to check it out. "Hey whats going on over here Wormbit-" He was startled as a random cat he had never seen before emerged from the water. It didn't smell of any clan but it didn't smell like a complete loner. Weird... "U-Uh Hello? What are you doing on RiverClan territory?"

WarriorzFan
July 10th, 2021, 10:04 PM
// WarriorzFan x ghostie
[ hey so I actually don't know what secret tunnel you're talking about so i'm not going to have sparrow comment on it! i hope thats fine! <3 ]
Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip had just returned to the camp and was relaxing a little bit after his long journey when he saw a familiar face.. Was that Wormbite?? Man it was someone Sparrowskip actually knew! Although he didn't know if Wormbite would like him but it would be better than knowing no one. He began to pad over when he noticed that Wormbite was.. talking to someone? He almost didn't go over until he noticed that Wormbite seemed to be explaining what clans were so he decided to check it out. "Hey whats going on over here Wormbit-" He was startled as a random cat he had never seen before emerged from the water. It didn't smell of any clan but it didn't smell like a complete loner. Weird... "U-Uh Hello? What are you doing on RiverClan territory?"

(Regard this as after Wormbite's post.)

"Hm, Who are you? my name is Tidal. I just wanted to go for a swim here. Beautiful place, really. This guy over here says I couldn't swim. You seem nicer than him! Do you have a solution? he was just telling me about the clans, so I can join that if Its allowed! Or! Or! Hey, would you allow me to race one of you? for this piece of land? If I lose I will leave! If I win, you give me this little flat island, and you tell your leader that you lost it, so I get this tiny piece of land to swim on. Sounds good?" she said in a voice that was so full of snark and challenge even a downer like Wormbite (hopefully) couldn't resist.
x ghostie

wolfie
July 11th, 2021, 03:07 AM
:Grimmlin: WarriorzFan
"No, " He replied bluntly. "This is not a swim team. We are a clan. I doubt you genuinely want to join, " Cloudy eyes narrowed at Tidal. "Good, " Wormbite grunted as she stated she was going to leave. He was ready to make sure she lived up to that sentence until a more familiar scent joined the scene.

His shoulders sagged in relief at his appearance. "Sparrowskip, " Wormbite meowed, turning his head towards the source. "Kittypet, " He offered with a shrug of his shoulders, looking back towards .. Tidal? Wasn't the most unusual name he's heard of. Then she began to talk about ... a race... for a piece of Riverclan's territory.

Wormbite could almost laugh. "No.. out. Did you not hear me the multiple times I've said it? Leave. " A race,, did sound fun though. Maybe.. not for territory. There was no way the tom would even risk that.

WarriorzFan
July 11th, 2021, 11:11 AM
"No, " He replied bluntly. "This is not a swim team. We are a clan. I doubt you genuinely want to join, " Cloudy eyes narrowed at Tidal. "Good, " Wormbite grunted as she stated she was going to leave. He was ready to make sure she lived up to that sentence until a more familiar scent joined the scene.

His shoulders sagged in relief at his appearance. "Sparrowskip, " Wormbite meowed, turning his head towards the source. "Kittypet, " He offered with a shrug of his shoulders, looking back towards .. Tidal? Wasn't the most unusual name he's heard of. Then she began to talk about ... a race... for a piece of Riverclan's territory.

Wormbite could almost laugh. "No.. out. Did you not hear me the multiple times I've said it? Leave. " A race,, did sound fun though. Maybe.. not for territory. There was no way the tom would even risk that.

"Fine, How about this. I race one of you. If I win, both of you leave me alone and If someone else finds me, same rules apply. you good with that?" she told both of them. "It doesn't have to be for territory, I am just trying to win the right to swim here a little longer. "Now, I am probably a bad swimmer, so you have nothing to lose." she said. This was a lie. a really really big one.
:Grimmlin: Kunaiskrill

CatontheMoon
July 11th, 2021, 02:26 PM
~Flaremist (warrior)~

(open rp)

Flaremist swam in the crystal clear river. He had his eyes closed and was enjoying the rushing of the water that tugged at his pelt and the tweets of the birds from above. His orange tabby head swayed from side to side, savoring the tunes of Nightingales and Canaries. Flaremist knew this river like the back of his paw, he followed easily it without peeking as any bend or turn came around. It always felt good to take a swim at the end of the day. Nowadays, the air was filled with worry and seriousness, Flaremist couldn't handle it all the time, so he often times snuck away from camp to take long swimming sessions. The orange tabby tom had managed to find a river that not many cats used. It was long and deep, just how he preferred rivers to be.

Flaremist flipped over onto his back, floating just above the surface. He kicked off strongly with his hind legs, propelling him forward smoothly without any loud splashing. Suddenly, his hind paw kicked a furry face.

"Oof!" Someone said behind him.

Flaremist spun back around to the normal swimming position, alert. "Huh? Oh, I'm sorry!"

Kunaisoul
July 11th, 2021, 09:01 PM
"Fine, How about this. I race one of you. If I win, both of you leave me alone and If someone else finds me, same rules apply. you good with that?" she told both of them. "It doesn't have to be for territory, I am just trying to win the right to swim here a little longer. "Now, I am probably a bad swimmer, so you have nothing to lose." she said. This was a lie. a really really big one.
:Grimmlin: Kunaiskrill
Nightleap saw them “hey, everyone..” she said, looking yo botth of them.

Puddle~
July 11th, 2021, 09:06 PM
Zesty Mango

After putting it off for quite some time, Berryscorch had finally decided to take Webpaw out for some training. From what she'd seen, the younger molly had sought out training from clanmates already. That didn't bother her. It at least meant they had one goal in common: wanting to be rid of each other.

Leading the way out into the territory, she didn't speak a word. She knew for a fact that Webpaw would be pestering her, complaining about this or that. There was no point in feeding the fire, so ignoring it was her best bet, but with a short temper, she was already convinced it wouldn't be long before the brat struck a nerve.

Berryscorch stopped in the center of a small hollow and turned to face the dreaded molly. "We're here to do some hunting today. I want you to show me your best imitation of a hunter's crouch."

marshy
July 11th, 2021, 09:39 PM
// x ghostie WarriorzFan Kunaiskrill

Sparrowskip

"Wormbite said it and i'm going to repeat it.. Leave. This is RiverClan territory and we are not going to race you for something thats already ours. " Whilst he was out of RiverClan Sparrowskip had gained a special fondness for outsiders considering they were pretty nice to him but this one was just.. annoying? Why would he work for something that already belonged to RiverClan in the first place. "Again, I really think its about time for you to go as I think Wormbites patience is running thin with you and I don't think either of us want-" He was interrupted as Nightleap just came over. He gave a slightly confused look to her, they would be able to handle this kittypet just fine on their own right? Both had tons of battle training so it shouldn't be a problem, nevertheless more hands was always better.

WarriorzFan
July 11th, 2021, 09:47 PM

Sparrowskip

"Wormbite said it and i'm going to repeat it.. Leave. This is RiverClan territory and we are not going to race you for something thats already ours. " Whilst he was out of RiverClan Sparrowskip had gained a special fondness for outsiders considering they were pretty nice to him but this one was just.. annoying? Why would he work for something that already belonged to RiverClan in the first place. "Again, I really think its about time for you to go as I think Wormbites patience is running thin with you and I don't think either of us want-" He was interrupted as Nightleap just came over. He gave a slightly confused look to her, they would be able to handle this kittypet just fine on their own right? Both had tons of battle training so it shouldn't be a problem, nevertheless more hands was always better.

"Wow. It is a party in here! I mean, three cats! Wow! You all here for lil ol' me?" she said in a overexaggerated cute voice while batting her eyelashes. "Well. It has been nice talking, and I will get off your territory the wet way. Like this!" she said as she darted around and into the water. "Bye, Losers!" she said as she torpedoed down the River.

x ghostie
Kunaiskrill

Kunaisoul
July 11th, 2021, 10:35 PM

Sparrowskip

-nightleap-
“Look, you two need to settle this.” She looked to wormbite and then to

-Ocean-
The kittypet saw the clan cats. “Wont be long before they see me.” She bumped into the other kittypet.

WarriorzFan x ghostie

WarriorzFan
July 11th, 2021, 10:42 PM
-nightleap-
“Look, you two need to settle this.” She looked to wormbite and then to

-Ocean-
The kittypet saw the clan cats. “Wont be long before they see me.” She bumped into the other kittypet.

WarriorzFan x ghostie

Tidal was just getting out and starting to run when she slammed into a kittypet. "Aah! They're after me!" she said as she shot up and away. "Im sorry run before they get you as well!" she shouted back hastily.
x ghostie :Grimmlin: Kunaiskrill

wolfie
July 11th, 2021, 11:17 PM
WarriorzFan Kunaiskrill :Grimmlin:
All he could do was nod in agreement with Sparrowskip. There wasn't much of a chance for Wormbite to accept her challenge or deny it before someone else showed up. His ears perked up at the sound of pawsteps and he whipped around to face the source. "Hello..?" He gave her a quizzical look, rather confused on her sudden appearance. He did not plan to make this an event.

Wormbite's attention quickly moved back to Tidal who was ugh, "Shut up, " He hissed towards Tidal, ears flattening in annoyance. Then she said she was leaving! Wonderful! If it weren't for the fact Wormbite had extreme doubt she was. He glanced towards Nightwing, "There is.. nothing to settle. She is dumb. I will however makes sure she sticks to her promise, " He sighed, beginning to follow after Tidal. While she ran he just walked. Her scent was rather easy to pick out nonetheless.

And then another scent joined her. "They're.. multiplying, " Wormbite blinked, oh no. He quickly picked up his walking pace, fur bristling. "Leave!" He shouted towards the two blobs. TWO FISH-BRAINS. WHY, STARCLAN, WHY?

WarriorzFan
July 11th, 2021, 11:21 PM
All he could do was nod in agreement with Sparrowskip. There wasn't much of a chance for Wormbite to accept her challenge or deny it before someone else showed up. His ears perked up at the sound of pawsteps and he whipped around to face the source. "Hello..?" He gave her a quizzical look, rather confused on her sudden appearance. He did not plan to make this an event.

Wormbite's attention quickly moved back to Tidal who was ugh, "Shut up, " He hissed towards Tidal, ears flattening in annoyance. Then she said she was leaving! Wonderful! If it weren't for the fact Wormbite had extreme doubt she was. He glanced towards Nightwing, "There is.. nothing to settle. She is dumb. I will however makes sure she sticks to her promise, " He sighed, beginning to follow after Tidal. While she ran he just walked. Her scent was rather easy to pick out nonetheless.

And then another scent joined her. "They're.. multiplying, " Wormbite blinked, oh no. He quickly picked up his walking pace, fur bristling. "Leave!" He shouted towards the two blobs. TWO FISH-BRAINS. WHY, STARCLAN, WHY?

"Sorry, can't do that! I have to swim! Its the time of the day when I do that! Have a nice day and please be quiet!" she shouted. Instead of continuing to run on land where he could scent her, she jumped in the water and swam like a Great white shark was swimming after her.
Kunaiskrill :Grimmlin:

Kunaisoul
July 12th, 2021, 10:42 PM
Nightleap
She looked to them “darn! Thier kittypets!” She looked at tidal. “Run!” She chased them. She swiped tidals tail before they ran.
-ocean-
She got scared and ran

x ghostie WarriorzFanc@:Grimlinn:

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
July 13th, 2021, 08:49 PM
Cypressfall padded through the territory. She needed to de-stress a bit, after Kestrelstar’s announcement with the murder RiverClan cats. Would more ThunderClan cats actually cross the border, and would they be killed? She hoped not… But who knows

implimm

WarriorzFan
July 13th, 2021, 10:28 PM
Nightleap
She looked to them “darn! Thier kittypets!” She looked at tidal. “Run!” She chased them. She swiped tidals tail before they ran.
-ocean-
She got scared and ran

x ghostie WarriorzFanc@:Grimlinn:

"Ugh, Really? I got it." she said. She ran straight for a solid tree. she deked at the last moment, hoping to see the clan cat soar into a tree trunk. "I hope that hurt!" she said antagonizingly

x ghostie Kunaiskrill @ :Grimmlin:

Kunaisoul
July 13th, 2021, 10:42 PM
"Ugh, Really? I got it." she said. She ran straight for a solid tree. she deked at the last moment, hoping to see the clan cat soar into a tree trunk. "I hope that hurt!" she said antagonizingly

She saw the can swirve and used the tree trunk as a pushoff. She leaped to the cat hoping tp pin her.

wolfie
July 14th, 2021, 01:40 AM
"...You do realize I'm blind. Not deaf, " He admired the effort but he could hear the splashing. Now with any other clan cat then yeah, perhaps this was a wonderful move. Unfortunately this was indeed Riverclan. Wormbite jumped into the river, swimming after Tidal. It was at a slow pace considered he hoped Sparrowskip or Nightleap would take care of the other kittypet. He just wanted them out.

His ears perked up as Tidal got out of the water and yup, he simply followed after. Wormbite didn't bother to chase them. They would tire out eventually. Though he was beginning to grow extremely annoyed. "There are ponds in the outskirts. Now I can escort you to said outskirts and if you aren't an annoyance even lead you to a pond, " There was a pause. "Or you don't leave and I forcibly escort you out, " There was a harsh emphasis on forcibly.

He wouldn't actually kill them. They were just dumb kittypets and not worth the wounds. On the other paw, Wormbite did see no wrong in harm.

Kunaisoul
July 14th, 2021, 08:47 AM

She expected the move this time. She smirked and swirved before the cat could deke. She leaped at the cat from the side.

AppleCat4
July 14th, 2021, 10:48 AM
Roseleader

Jaynose sniffed the air, searching for land prey that she could teach Rosepaw to hunt. She smiled when she smelled a vole. Voles were fairly easy. She turned to the apprentice. ”I’d like you to sniff the air, and see what you can smell.”

Bump

Roseleader

marshy
July 14th, 2021, 03:34 PM

Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip was a bit confused at this point, where the hell were these cats coming from?? He was confident in Wormbites ability to chase after Tidal. And while he was a bit confused on what was going on and where, he ran after ocean with Nightleap. It was actually pretty easy dodging the tree as he was a bit far off from it. His stamina had gotten better after being stuck in the outskirts for so long so he easily caught up to Ocean. "KITTYPET!" Sparrowskip hissed. "I am TIRED of dealing with you and I swear to StarClan I will use brute force if you don't leave at this point."

WarriorzFan
July 14th, 2021, 05:55 PM
Tidal knew what was coming as soon as she saw it. She ducked the charge and desperately grabbed for the midair cat's belly fur, trying to grapple her to the ground. "Argh! Leave. me. Alone. This is your final warning." she said menacingly, hoping to intimidate the idiot attacker.

Kunaisoul
July 14th, 2021, 06:56 PM
Tidal knew what was coming as soon as she saw it. She ducked the charge and desperately grabbed for the midair cat's belly fur, trying to grapple her to the ground. "Argh! Leave. me. Alone. This is your final warning." she said menacingly, hoping to intimidate the idiot attacker.
“Not unless you leave.” She landed and aimed her back paw at the kittypet’s head hoping to slam her back paw down on the kittypet’s head.

WarriorzFan
July 14th, 2021, 09:52 PM
“Not unless you leave.” She landed and aimed her back paw at the kittypet’s head hoping to slam her back paw down on the kittypet’s head.

Tidal ducked the blow and kicked her underbelly. Tried to kick it, anyway. She swerved and ran back towards Jerkbite, hoping to lead nightleap to him and having her land right on him so ocean could escape.

Roseleader
July 14th, 2021, 11:23 PM
Bump

Roseleader
Rosepaw sniffed the air. She said I think I smell a vole.

AppleCat4
July 15th, 2021, 09:59 AM
Rosepaw sniffed the air. She said I think I smell a vole.

Jaynose nodded. She lowered her voice to a whisper. ”Now, I’d like you to get into a hunting crouch. It’s a bit like our fishing stance, but with a few key differences. You’ll want to gather your weight up in your haunches, so that your paws step only lightly on the ground as you move.”
Jaynose demonstrated, then remembered that her apprentice wouldn’t be able to see it. ”Right now I’m in the crouch. Um… are there any teaching techniques that your former mentor used for demonstration that worked for you?”

Mango
July 15th, 2021, 10:57 AM
Zesty Mango

After putting it off for quite some time, Berryscorch had finally decided to take Webpaw out for some training. From what she'd seen, the younger molly had sought out training from clanmates already. That didn't bother her. It at least meant they had one goal in common: wanting to be rid of each other.

Leading the way out into the territory, she didn't speak a word. She knew for a fact that Webpaw would be pestering her, complaining about this or that. There was no point in feeding the fire, so ignoring it was her best bet, but with a short temper, she was already convinced it wouldn't be long before the brat struck a nerve.

Berryscorch stopped in the center of a small hollow and turned to face the dreaded molly. "We're here to do some hunting today. I want you to show me your best imitation of a hunter's crouch."

Webpaw glowered at her mentor, this was the first time any sort of training was happening,” About time you teach me something…guess you heard I was planning to report you to Kestrelstar, huh?” she snarked before dropping into a rather messy version of the hunter’s crouch. She certainly didn’t like this molly and didn’t understand how she was once the Lionheart of Riverclan, which she’d heard about from warriors when she complained about her to them.

Kunaisoul
July 15th, 2021, 03:37 PM
Tidal ducked the blow and kicked her underbelly. Tried to kick it, anyway. She swerved and ran back towards Jerkbite, hoping to lead nightleap to him and having her land right on him so ocean could escape.
She didnt take the hit and attempted a step on her tail.

Mango
July 15th, 2021, 11:42 PM
hope

Webpaw followed the warrior out of camp, well by followed she attempted to speed up and shove herself in front of Spiderstorm so she’d be leading her out more or less rather than being lead.

She lashed her tail as the warrior asked what she wanted to do did this warrior not even come up with a plan! she thought angrily, shaking her head disappointedly running through her head to think of something to do with the warrior when she got an idea, well one Spiderstorm would NOT like one but, probably but she was rather excited by the idea…Kestrelstar said we can kill any Thunderclanner we find trespassing or by the border…this could be rather fun she thought to her self before perking up and giving a genuine smile,” We could search the territory for trespassing Thunderclanners and kill them, since Kestrelstar told us to do that if we find any in our territory. We wouldn’t be in trouble for it.” she meowed unsure how the warrior would react to that idea.

panchiko
July 15th, 2021, 11:52 PM
oW- ! spiderstorm was caught by surprise and stared at the apprentice who'd just shoved her out the way. ok, if that was how they wanted to do this, two could play at that game. spiderstorm tried to shoulder her way past the dummy to get back in the lead.

she paused when the nerd spoke. . . ok but that was kind of genius. she'd been hoping to do something like that sometime. maybe if this apprentice (whos name she still hadn't found out, whoopps) didn't scare them off before they could spill some blood, this could work. "that's.. kinda my speed. you're not all bad. let's do it, hell yeah." spiderstorm almost smiled. almost. but still.

sooo maybe it wasn't a good idea to do this with an apprentice she barely knew and who possibly didn't have battle experience??? maybe she did but spiderstorm didn't know that. but.. the idea was so appealing. it shouldn't be - it'd probably cause a problem or two or many - but ... squeaal. thunderclan deserved it.

they couldn't get in trouble for it either - that was a good selling point. er, as long as they didn't get too injured. that'd be bad. but thunderclan probably sucked at fighting so that was fine. her and Brat were much cooler and much better.

"where do ya think thunderclanners would hang out if they were trespassing.. hm." she took a few long sniffs, trying to catch a whiff of that disgusting thunderclan odor. nothing yet.

// Zesty Mango

Mango
July 15th, 2021, 11:58 PM
oW- ! spiderstorm was caught by surprise and stared at the apprentice who'd just shoved her out the way. ok, if that was how they wanted to do this, two could play at that game. spiderstorm tried to shoulder her way past the dummy to get back in the lead.

she paused when the nerd spoke. . . ok but that was kind of genius. she'd been hoping to do something like that sometime. maybe if this apprentice (whos name she still hadn't found out, whoopps) didn't scare them off before they could spill some blood, this could work. "that's.. kinda my speed. you're not all bad. let's do it, hell yeah." spiderstorm almost smiled. almost. but still.

sooo maybe it wasn't a good idea to do this with an apprentice she barely knew and who possibly didn't have battle experience??? maybe she did but spiderstorm didn't know that. but.. the idea was so appealing. it shouldn't be - it'd probably cause a problem or two or many - but ... squeaal. thunderclan deserved it.

they couldn't get in trouble for it either - that was a good selling point. er, as long as they didn't get too injured. that'd be bad. but thunderclan probably sucked at fighting so that was fine. her and Brat were much cooler and much better.

"where do ya think thunderclanners would hang out if they were trespassing.. hm." she took a few long sniffs, trying to catch a whiff of that disgusting thunderclan odor. nothing yet.

// Zesty Mango

Webpaw was frankly surprised the kit-like warrior agreed with her, she wasn’t going to mention she had absolutely no battle training, no way. She paused for a minute trying to decide where Thunderclanners would go,” Probably near their border, we wouldn’t let them get that far across the border…do we kill Eveningstar if we see him? He is a Thunderclanner, but he’s also the clan leader.” she added even though she liked the idea of killing that rat she didn’t know why she wanted to kill Eveningstar but some reason that idea was appealing to her.

Twilight Wing
July 16th, 2021, 10:28 AM
freespash was going to check the thunderclan border,hopefully there were some Thunderclan flea-bags that needed to be killed.He longed to feel their fur under his claws and let their blood turn the river scarlet.Freesplash had changed over the past moons,from peaceful,and trying to find a way to live peacefully,to longing for battle with Thunderclan.Any day now he thought.He pushed his way through the reeds and was almost to the border. ~Storm~

shaded shadow
July 16th, 2021, 11:59 AM
rainingpaw was padding throught the territoy looking for something to do seeing a flash of russet fur she smiled and crouched down and walked toward the russet cat
Topaztaill

Topaz
July 16th, 2021, 01:06 PM
rainingpaw was padding throught the territoy looking for something to do seeing a flash of russet fur she smiled and crouched down and walked toward the russet cat
Topaztaill
~Redpaw~

The apprentice trudged through the Riverclan territory, just thinking.
Not too long ago, his former mentor, Firesweep, went missing, and Redpaw had felt different ever since. He already was assigned Rootgaze now, but she had not even started training with him yet. In fact, other than sparring with Vinepaw, the russet Tom didn’t get trained in anyway. He had doubts about surviving the future war with Thunderclan...
Just then, a she-cat appeared in front of him.

shaded shadow
July 16th, 2021, 01:12 PM
The apprentice trudged through the Riverclan territory, just thinking.
Not too long ago, his former mentor, Firesweep, went missing, and Redpaw had felt different ever since. He already was assigned Rootgaze now, but she had not even started training with him yet. In fact, other than sparring with Vinepaw, the russet Tom didn’t get trained in anyway. He had doubts about surviving the future war with Thunderclan...
Just then, a silver she-cat appeared in front of him.

well well well what do we have here said rainingpaw as she walked toward him wheres your mentor she asked shoudent you be training like us other apprentices she smiled.
Topaztaill

Topaz
July 16th, 2021, 01:23 PM
well well well what do we have here said rainingpaw as she walked toward him wheres your mentor she asked shoudent you be training like us other apprentices she smiled.
Topaztaill
~Redpaw~

The russet tom froze, staring up at Rainingpaw for a moment in silence.

Uh oh, it's her again!
Who cares! Whack her in the face with your tail and run for it!

Redpaw ignored the second voice in his head. After a long quiet wait, the young apprentice tapped the ground with his front paw, then motioned with it to the direction of camp. He wanted to communicate with the fellow Riverclan cat that Rootgaze was probably in camp.

She is, right?

Redpaw turned back to Rainingpaw as his second voice seemed to huff with annoyance.

starry
July 16th, 2021, 01:26 PM
Twilight Wing
---
Mistypaw had been walking along the territory, even though she wasn't supposed to. But she just wanted to learn hunting! Finally. she thought to herself as she noticed a warrior. "Hello. Fancy some hunting?" she asked with a polite smile.

shaded shadow
July 16th, 2021, 01:30 PM
The russet tom froze, staring up at Rainingpaw for a moment in silence.

Uh oh, it's her again!
Who cares! Whack her in the face with your tail and run for it!

Redpaw ignored the second voice in his head. After a long quiet wait, the young apprentice tapped the ground with his front paw, then motioned with it to the direction of camp. He wanted to communicate with the fellow Riverclan cat that Rootgaze was probably in camp.

She is, right?

Redpaw turned back to Rainingpaw as his second voice seemed to huff with annoyance.

oh said rainingpaw shes in camp she said sweetly and so is probibly everyone else then she pounced on him and pined him down if only their was someone to help you she said and pined him down harder but no and you cant even call for help she purred
Topaztaill
(open if anyone wants to join)

windtail
July 16th, 2021, 01:33 PM
silverpaw was out hunting when she cought the sent of rainingpaw and wondered if rainingpaw would want to hunt with her so she started to follow her sisters sent
shaded shadow Topaztaill

Topaz
July 16th, 2021, 01:51 PM
oh said rainingpaw shes in camp she said sweetly and so is probibly everyone else then she pounced on him and pined him down if only their was someone to help you she said and pined him down harder but no and you cant even call for help she purred
Topaztaill
(open if anyone wants to join)
silverpaw was out hunting when she cought the sent of rainingpaw and wondered if rainingpaw would want to hunt with her so she started to follow her sisters sent
shaded shadow Topaztaill
~Redpaw~

How dare she!

Redpaw tried his best to ignore the second voice, but as always, it slowly taughted him.

What should I do?! Rainingpaw has me pinned down and no one is around to help-
Fight back! Fight back! Fight back!
If only someone else came with me! Why did I go out alone?!
Oh! Your right! Why, this is exactly what cats do to get exiled!

The tom struggled as he clenched his teeth.

Be quiet, voice!

It did listen, it was quiet for a while as Redpaw wondered what to do. He tasted the air ever so slightly.
Silverpaw! She was near!
The apprentice struggled against the other apprentice, snapping twigs and trying to make a noise, alll the while, Redpaw hoped it caught her attention.

windtail
July 16th, 2021, 01:56 PM
How dare she!

Redpaw tried his best to ignore the second voice, but as always, it slowly taughted him.

What should I do?! Rainingpaw has me pinned down and no one is around to help-
Fight back! Fight back! Fight back!
If only someone else came with me! Why did I go out alone?!
Oh! Your right! Why, this is exactly what cats do to get exiled!

The tom struggled as he clenched his teeth.

Be quiet, voice!

It did listen, it was quiet for a while as Redpaw wondered what to do. He tasted the air ever so slightly.
Silverpaw! She was near!
The apprentice struggled against the other apprentice, snapping twigs and trying to make a noise, alll the while, Redpaw hoped it caught her attention.

as silverpaw got nearer she heard the sound of snapping twigs and cought the sent of redpaw? she broke into and sprint and came into a clearing were she saw rainingpaw pinning down redpaw? r r rr rainingpaw she cried w w w what a a are y yy you d dd doing she asked looking down at redpaw then back at rainingpaw
shaded shadow Topaztaill

shaded shadow
July 16th, 2021, 01:58 PM
as silverpaw got nearer she heard the sound of snapping twigs and cought the sent of redpaw? she broke into and sprint and came into a clearing were she saw rainingpaw pinning down redpaw? r r rr rainingpaw she cried w w w what a a are y yy you d dd doing she asked looking down at redpaw then back at rainingpaw

rainingpaw turned at the sound of her sisters voice and made sure not to losen her grip on redpaw well well she said if its isint the stuttering cat coming to save the mute boy she purred how cute she said
windtail Topaztaill

windtail
July 16th, 2021, 02:04 PM
rainingpaw turned at the sound of her sisters voice and made sure not to losen her grip on redpaw well well she said if its isint the stuttering cat coming to save the mute boy she purred how cute she said
silverpaw growled ll l let h hh him u up she said why did she have to stutter now it made her sound like a scared kit
shaded shadow Topaztaill

Topaz
July 16th, 2021, 02:05 PM
shaded shadow Topaztaill
windtail Topaztaill
~Redpaw~

She’s not looking! Attack her now!

There was one thing that second voice was right about: Rainingpaw didn’t have her eyes on Redpaw. But he didn’t attack her at all.
That just wasn’t like him.
The russet apprentice relaxed under her, breathing evenly now. He needed to remain calm, and maybe, just maybe, he’d be able to slip through her grasp...
Eventually.

shaded shadow
July 16th, 2021, 02:08 PM
silverpaw growled ll l let h hh him u up she said why did she have to stutter now it made her sound like a scared kit

rainingpaw smiled and where is the fun in that she asked i much perfer hearing you sound like a pathadic kit she said and pushed down harder on redpaw to make sure he couldent get up no wonder you havent told him she snered
windtail Topaztaill

windtail
July 16th, 2021, 02:12 PM
rainingpaw smiled and where is the fun in that she asked i much perfer hearing you sound like a pathadic kit she said and pushed down harder on redpaw to make sure he couldent get up no wonder you havent told him she snered

siverpaw looked at rainingpaw confused t tt told h hh h him w ww what she asked thinking of pouning on her to get her off of redpaw
shaded shadow windtail

shaded shadow
July 16th, 2021, 02:21 PM
siverpaw looked at rainingpaw confused t tt told h hh h him w ww what she asked thinking of pouning on her to get her off of redpaw

this is too much fun thought rainingpaw that you have a crush on him she smiled well maybe its a good thing though like he would ever chose you over riverpaw she can actully speak without sounding like a helpless kit and i woudent try to push me off if i were you she purred and plased one of her paws on his throut she wasnt going to hurt him she just wanted to scary silverpaw she knew how much she cared for him
windtail Topaztaill

windtail
July 16th, 2021, 02:25 PM
this is too much fun thought rainingpaw that you have a crush on him she smiled well maybe its a good thing though like he would ever chose you over riverpaw she can actully speak without sounding like a helpless kit and i woudent try to push me off if i were you she purred and plased one of her paws on his throut she wasnt going to hurt him she just wanted to scary silverpaw she knew how much she cared for him

silverpaw stared at her sister in horror why is she doing this she thought helplessly but deep down she know that her sister was right about redpaw j jj just l ll let h hh him g gg go she pleaded this time knowing it would be usless to do anything else.
shaded shadow Topaztaill

Topaz
July 16th, 2021, 03:01 PM
windtail Topaztaill
silverpaw stared at her sister in horror why is she doing this she thought helplessly but deep down she know that her sister was right about redpaw j jj just l ll let h hh him g gg go she pleaded this time knowing it would be usless to do anything else.
shaded shadow Topaztaill
~Redpaw~

To admit, he wasn’t really listening to the two arguing sisters. Rather, he was having an argument of his own...

Why do you never listen to me!?
Because you’re never helpful!
Oh, so this is about how helpful I really am now, Eh!?
Alright then, if you don’t think I’m helpful, I won’t tell you that someone is distracted!

That’s when Redpaw realized that Rainingpaw was indeed distracted. She wasn’t watching him.
Now would be the perfect moment to strike at her!

No, wait, that’s something my second voice would do...
Yay! Do what I’d do, Redpaw! Do it!

The apprentice rolled his eyes and clenched his teeth, before kicking with his back legs into Rainingpaw’s soft underside. That would be the first, and the last time he’d obey his second voice!
Hoping to make a run for it, he slipped out from under her as soon as he gave the blow, and attempted to dart out of her reach.

shaded shadow
July 16th, 2021, 03:07 PM
The apprentice rolled his eyes and clenched his teeth, before kicking with his back legs into Rainingpaw’s soft underside. That would be the first, and the last time he’d obey his second voice!
Hoping to make a run for it, he slipped out from under her as soon as he gave the blow, and attempted to dart out of her reach.

rainingpaw got back up and snarled about to try to catched redpaw again when a terribly sent hit her nose she ran after redpaw and jumped on him winding him and ran away
windtail Topaztaill

windtail
July 16th, 2021, 03:10 PM
rainingpaw got back up and snarled about to try to catched redpaw again when a terribly sent hit her nose she ran after redpaw and jumped on him winding him and ran away

silverpaw ran after her sister trying to keep her from getting redpaw when her sister ran past she smelled something terribly and ran toward redpaw who layed winded q quick g gg get t tt t to a t tt t tree she said trying to push him toward a tree
Topaztaill

Topaz
July 16th, 2021, 05:14 PM
windtail Topaztaill
silverpaw ran after her sister trying to keep her from getting redpaw when her sister ran past she smelled something terribly and ran toward redpaw who layed winded q quick g gg get t tt t to a t tt t tree she said trying to push him toward a tree
Topaztaill
(Are you both fine with Redpaw and Silverpaw somehow telling Kestrelstar and Rainingpaw would be punished?)

~Redpaw~

W-where did she go?

Redpaw's vision was blurry. While Rainingpaw had pounced at him, the apprentice had stumbled forward and hit his head on a stone. He felt the warm trickle of blood from his ear. It wasn't bad, but definitely bleeding...

windtail
July 16th, 2021, 09:09 PM
(Are you both fine with Redpaw and Silverpaw somehow telling Kestrelstar and Rainingpaw would be punished?)

~Redpaw~

W-where did she go?

Redpaw's vision was blurry. While Rainingpaw had pounced at him, the apprentice had stumbled forward and hit his head on a stone. He felt the warm trickle of blood from his ear. It wasn't bad, but definitely bleeding...

silverpaw sat down next to him and looked him over y yy your b bb bleed she gasped
(sure)
@topaztail

elaif
July 17th, 2021, 11:09 AM
-OZ-

The atmosphere around seemed hazy and dull, Low swollen clouds threatened rain. A frog croaked somewhere in the reeds and a few birds chirped over head, other than that it was peaceful. OZ lounged lazily on a large smooth rock, hardly aware of his surroundings.Of course he knew this was clanner territory, but did he care? No, no he did not. Huffing out a low groan he rolled onto his back, causing a few fish bones to clatter toward the ground. The massive cat was satisfyingly full from the fish dinner he had just caught, yes he nearly drown during the process but it was worth it. Stretching out his fore paws he yawned, it was only matter of time till the fish breaths came and ruined this lovely moment, like any other time, it was ridiculous if you asked him. Jaws gaping in another yawn he felt his eyelids grow heavy, and within a couple hearts he gave way to a light sleep.

[OPEN]

littlelove
July 17th, 2021, 11:29 AM
Maybe taking a lone trek through the territory wasn't her best idea right now, but Morningpaw couldn't handle the stifling atmosphere of camp anymore, at least right now; Ever since the last clan meeting, the tension was thick enough to cut through with a claw. It was unbearable.

So here she was, her eyes trained on the foliage along the rivers. Maybe she could make herself useful and catch something, though she was probably too preoccupied to focus on hunting right now. Dammit.

As she raised her nose to the sky, a foreign scent was mixed in with the usual smells of the territory. It was undoubtedly the scent of another cat. Morningpaw could feel her stomach drop. Riverclan didn't need any more trouble on their paws. Why were they so misfortunate, lately?

Squeezing through the brush, she found the origin of the scent; a lone cat, lounged on their back in the middle of the clearing. Obviously not of clan origin.

"Hey! Who are you, and what are you doing on Riverclan territory?" The words came out of her mouth like she was in autopilot, the exact words she'd been told to confront any tresspassers with.

Leafí

Twilight Wing
July 17th, 2021, 11:44 AM
Twilight Wing
---
Mistypaw had been walking along the territory, even though she wasn't supposed to. But she just wanted to learn hunting! Finally. she thought to herself as she noticed a warrior. "Hello. Fancy some hunting?" she asked with a polite smile.

Fernspash looked up,"oh hello there apprentice"he paused,"what are you doing out of camp,no apprentice should be alone with thunderclan mange pelts running around"he said.

elaif
July 17th, 2021, 11:52 AM
-OZ-

Yep there it was, the moment he had been waiting for, aka the appending doom. The little rat scampered into his lounging spot. How cute. OZ scowled darkly, not even wanting to acknowledge the existence of this leech. But he knew if he didn't answer the kids question, she would either scream for help or just attack. So he growled the first thing he thought of "Shut up kid, I can smell breath from over here," Ok maybe not the smartest thing to go with, but throwing insults was much, much better than giving out calm and cooperative answers. OZ rolled onto his side in a sluggish way, facing the runt, but keeping his eyes shut just to be ignorant.

littlelove \\

littlelove
July 17th, 2021, 12:52 PM
"E-eh...?" Morningpaw's confusion was palpable, her eyes gleaming with it. It... seemed that this loner wasn't very keen on listening to her, right now. That certainly wasn't the reaction she was expecting.

"Well, it's an especially bad idea to be on Riverclan's territory right now..." Her voice softened. Morningpaw was never one for confrontation. "Kestrelstar is... erratic. Starclan knows what he'd do to a loner just lounging in his territory." And eating our prey, she added silently.

Her falsely authoritative edge returned to her voice shortly, though. Couldn't get soft with a loner, lest one of her clanmates overheard. "I'm not looking for a battle; it'd be better for both of us if you left Riverclan's borders. Though..." A sudden question that had entered her mind left itself hanging in the air.

Leafí

elaif
July 17th, 2021, 02:47 PM
-OZ-

OZ lifted his large head, and licked the lower half of his shoulder. He was hardly listening to the mollies rant about something or another, hard to say what she was squawking about, and it was quite obvious he didn't care. The massive tom flicked his tail, his expression quite adrift. "your wasting ur breath little-lady, I don't give two rat-tails what Fish'star does or doesn't do, ight? " his calculating gaze scanning her over, she didn't finish the last part of her speech or whatever u want to call her yapping, unfortunately his curiosity got the best of him. Normally he wouldn't care what anyone had to say, but for some reason he wanted her to finish. " You may as well finish ur sentence, kiddo. You've clearly got nothin' better to do. " OZ tried to say it as if he didn't care but probably failed miserably.

littlelove

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
July 17th, 2021, 02:50 PM
Rippleflight padded along the territory, gazing around. She couldn’t believe so many cats had been being killed. How many more would die if a war broke out? Is there a way to stop all of this? She only had questions

littlelove
July 17th, 2021, 03:13 PM
Morningpaw's gaze met the ground as the loner prodded for her to finish her question. It was a longshot, but...

"Have... have you seen a tom my age, a grey tabby around yay high-" She measured with her paw, gesturing to just below the top of her own head. "And brown eyes? He may or may not have been calling himself Smokepaw." She mewed weakly, her eyes glinting in desperation. Who knows, maybe a loner had run into him...? It wouldn't hurt to ask; she just hoped nobody spied them talking out here. She was supposed to be challenging this guy off the territory, after all.

Leafí

elaif
July 17th, 2021, 05:04 PM
-OZ-

Returning back to his first position, OZ twisted his spine, causing joints to crack in unison. Well that was quite boring, not as interesting as he hoped. Exhaling loudly out thru his nose, he snaked his tongue over his gleaming teeth. " nah, haven't seen or smelt him yet, " he huffed, then added " if ur so worried 'bout him, go and find him, I suggest u do that sooner than later, before Fish'star finds him first." OZ blinked, then glanced at the molly " now scat, and leave me in peace. " he groaned bitterly, just now feeling the consequences of eating all that fish.

littlelove

littlelove
July 18th, 2021, 08:20 AM
The disheartened look in Morningpaw's eyes only grew as her gaze fell to the ground again. "Thought as much." She murmured halfheartedly, before realizing what she was supposed to be doing.

"Well...! Since you're refusing to leave, I guess I should be challenging you to a fight." She stated, lowering her tail and unsheathing her claws. Though, she might be a bit outmatched; the tom's large size was awfully intimidating.

Leafí (do you mind if i ask around for a warrior to help her out?)

elaif
July 18th, 2021, 08:03 PM
-OZ-

Blinking doubtfully OZ gave her a questionable look. Was she supposed scare him? He snorted out a laugh, just thinking about it. "look.. Kid, Me and u both know I'll cut ya' into ribbons before u could land a claw on me. Besides I'm not in the mood to tussle with fish faces and ur slimy pelts, " he replied, casually looking down at his claws that threateningly gleemed. " buuuut, if you insist, how could I say no?" the bulky tom stood to his full height, sneering down at the molly. Dark amusement glimmered in his eye, as his viciously hooked claws scored at the earth. OZ honestly felt bad for the kid, it was unfair fight, but of course he didn't care.

(sure I don't mind! Also I might be going on a week long trip so oof)
littlelove

Puddle~
July 18th, 2021, 10:55 PM
Webpaw glowered at her mentor, this was the first time any sort of training was happening,” About time you teach me something…guess you heard I was planning to report you to Kestrelstar, huh?” she snarked before dropping into a rather messy version of the hunter’s crouch. She certainly didn’t like this molly and didn’t understand how she was once the Lionheart of Riverclan, which she’d heard about from warriors when she complained about her to them.

Berryscorch rolled her eyes at Webpaw's snarky comment. "No, actually. I didn't hear about that. Clan gossip isn't exactly my thing." Did she really think something like that would scare her? When Webpaw finally dropped into a hunting crouch, the cream and white molly almost groaned at how messy it was. She was already longing for this session to be over, but it would take ages to get everything right at this rate. "Nope. Keep your front paws farther apart. Don't stick your rear in the air. Do better." Was she being much harsher than necessary? Yes. But the brat was practically asking for it.

littlelove
July 19th, 2021, 07:35 AM
As the loner stood to his full size, Morningpaw secretly cursed her lithe build; Why couldn't she be taller? And stronger?! Her gaze unsuredly met the tom's as she thought about her next course of action. There'd be no way to outpower him, and she certainly couldn't just run. Morningpaw wasn't a coward!

Though, as she peered down at the loner's fierce claws, she began wondering if she should be a coward.

Giving no warning, she swallowed her anxiety and bolted around the tom, attempting to score her claws across his side.

Leafí ( spade 's gonna come in with kestrelstar jsyk!)

Mango
July 19th, 2021, 03:15 PM
Rippleflight padded along the territory, gazing around. She couldn’t believe so many cats had been being killed. How many more would die if a war broke out? Is there a way to stop all of this? She only had questions
Blizzardsky flashed a smile as he spotted a warrior looking lost in thought,” You okay Rippleflight?” he called out giving a small smile to the warrior who seemed pretty lost in thought. Hopefully he wasn’t interrupting some good time to think alone, which he probably was. He always was interrupting things.

Mango
July 19th, 2021, 03:18 PM
Berryscorch rolled her eyes at Webpaw's snarky comment. "No, actually. I didn't hear about that. Clan gossip isn't exactly my thing." Did she really think something like that would scare her? When Webpaw finally dropped into a hunting crouch, the cream and white molly almost groaned at how messy it was. She was already longing for this session to be over, but it would take ages to get everything right at this rate. "Nope. Keep your front paws farther apart. Don't stick your rear in the air. Do better." Was she being much harsher than necessary? Yes. But the brat was practically asking for it.
Webpaw glared angrily at her mentor but did proceed to correct the errors her mentor showed her and lowered her butt some and widened her front paws but still was snarky,” Do better? You’re the one who needs to do better as a mentor, such as actually training me more than this.” she retorted she knew most apprentices would have been crying by this point, but frankly she didn’t care it was unexcusable of lazyass as far as she had named her mentor.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
July 19th, 2021, 04:00 PM
Blizzardsky flashed a smile as he spotted a warrior looking lost in thought,” You okay Rippleflight?” he called out giving a small smile to the warrior who seemed pretty lost in thought. Hopefully he wasn’t interrupting some good time to think alone, which he probably was. He always was interrupting things.

“Oh, um, I’m fine” She meowed, a bit startled at first, “Hello” She greeted

Mango
July 20th, 2021, 12:58 PM
“Oh, um, I’m fine” She meowed, a bit startled at first, “Hello” She greeted
Blizzardsky gave a small smile of relief,” Hey there…sorry if I disturbed you.” he added flicking his tail some. He had never really been good at small talk but he felt that cat was too deep into thought for her own good so he thought interrupting was the right call.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
July 20th, 2021, 03:32 PM
Blizzardsky gave a small smile of relief,” Hey there…sorry if I disturbed you.” he added flicking his tail some. He had never really been good at small talk but he felt that cat was too deep into thought for her own good so he thought interrupting was the right call.

“Oh no, it’s alright, I was just thinking” Rippleflight meowed. A rather good thing that he stopped before her thoughts made her even more nervous about the current situation

Mango
July 20th, 2021, 05:17 PM
“Oh no, it’s alright, I was just thinking” Rippleflight meowed. A rather good thing that he stopped before her thoughts made her even more nervous about the current situation
Blizzardsky flashed a smile,” was it about the Thunderclan situation?” he asked giving a small nod to the warrior, he really wasn’t good at this small talk but he was going to try his best at it.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
July 20th, 2021, 05:47 PM
Blizzardsky flashed a smile,” was it about the Thunderclan situation?” he asked giving a small nod to the warrior, he really wasn’t good at this small talk but he was going to try his best at it.

Rippleflight smiled back, “Well, yes, I was. I don’t want cats- more cats to get killed” She meowed. There had to be a way out of it all, right?

Mango
July 20th, 2021, 05:56 PM
Rippleflight smiled back, “Well, yes, I was. I don’t want cats- more cats to get killed” She meowed. There had to be a way out of it all, right?
Blizzardsky bit back his tongue,” They have lost their minds. I witnessed one of their murders, they killed my sister for no reason while we were on a border patrol, neither of us were trespassing. The way we can prevent more deaths is if we attack them but be smart about it and have each others backs. We’re not doing a genacide on Thunderclan, we’re just reminding them that they can’t just kill us when they feel like it. We’ve tried talking it out but they refused and continue to kill our cats.” he meowed hoping she’d understand it

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
July 20th, 2021, 06:44 PM
Blizzardsky bit back his tongue,” They have lost their minds. I witnessed one of their murders, they killed my sister for no reason while we were on a border patrol, neither of us were trespassing. The way we can prevent more deaths is if we attack them but be smart about it and have each others backs. We’re not doing a genacide on Thunderclan, we’re just reminding them that they can’t just kill us when they feel like it. We’ve tried talking it out but they refused and continue to kill our cats.” he meowed hoping she’d understand it

“Oh… I’m sorry about your sister. Yes, we could find a way out of this through tactical battle, and hopefully little bloodshed” Rippleflight agreed

Mango
July 20th, 2021, 09:40 PM
“Oh… I’m sorry about your sister. Yes, we could find a way out of this through tactical battle, and hopefully little bloodshed” Rippleflight agreed
Blizzardsky flicked his tail,” Nothing can be done about it. Just glad you’re not one who thinks we can just talk it out, we’ve tried many times with no luck.” he meowed it was simple as that really there was no fix other than a battle.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
July 21st, 2021, 10:40 AM
Blizzardsky flicked his tail,” Nothing can be done about it. Just glad you’re not one who thinks we can just talk it out, we’ve tried many times with no luck.” he meowed it was simple as that really there was no fix other than a battle.

“I wish we could solve it by talking it through, less cats have to get hurt” Rippleflight meowed

Mango
July 21st, 2021, 02:36 PM
“I wish we could solve it by talking it through, less cats have to get hurt” Rippleflight meowed
Blizzardsky flicked his tail,” We did try it. Eveningstar basically said we were being rediculous for being upset they drove the coyotes into our territory and didn’t even warn us, and he hasn’t taken care of random border killings yet, which most leaders would scold.” he added not mentioning that Kestrelstar has given them permission to kill Thunderclanners near the border.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
July 21st, 2021, 03:49 PM
Blizzardsky flicked his tail,” We did try it. Eveningstar basically said we were being rediculous for being upset they drove the coyotes into our territory and didn’t even warn us, and he hasn’t taken care of random border killings yet, which most leaders would scold.” he added not mentioning that Kestrelstar has given them permission to kill Thunderclanners near the border.

Rippleflight nodded, “All we can hope for now is that as little cats get hurt as possible”

Puddle~
July 22nd, 2021, 01:19 PM
Webpaw glared angrily at her mentor but did proceed to correct the errors her mentor showed her and lowered her butt some and widened her front paws but still was snarky,” Do better? You’re the one who needs to do better as a mentor, such as actually training me more than this.” she retorted she knew most apprentices would have been crying by this point, but frankly she didn’t care it was unexcusable of lazyass as far as she had named her mentor.

Berryscorch let out a grunt of annoyance as it dawned upon her that this session would likely be half actual training and half dissing each other back and forth. "Look, I get that if I wanted you gone faster, I should've started training you earlier. But if you're going to keep up that rotten attitude, don't expect to be treated like a queen." She knew that Webpaw probably wouldn't take kindly to that statement, but she hardly cared at this point. Even if she said the least provocative thing possible, the apprentice would probably find something to complain about.

"Better. Now stay in that stance and try sneaking over to that tree." As much as she hated to admit it, Webpaw's hunting crouch was decent for a beginner. But at the same time, that meant they'd hopefully get through this lesson faster.

Mango
July 22nd, 2021, 05:25 PM
Rippleflight nodded, “All we can hope for now is that as little cats get hurt as possible”
Berryscorch let out a grunt of annoyance as it dawned upon her that this session would likely be half actual training and half dissing each other back and forth. "Look, I get that if I wanted you gone faster, I should've started training you earlier. But if you're going to keep up that rotten attitude, don't expect to be treated like a queen." She knew that Webpaw probably wouldn't take kindly to that statement, but she hardly cared at this point. Even if she said the least provocative thing possible, the apprentice would probably find something to complain about.

"Better. Now stay in that stance and try sneaking over to that tree." As much as she hated to admit it, Webpaw's hunting crouch was decent for a beginner. But at the same time, that meant they'd hopefully get through this lesson faster.
Blizzardsky couldn’t help but agree with the warrior,” Yeah. Hopefully few deaths.” he meowed thinking the last part of the sentence to himself few Riverclan deaths not few Thunderclan deaths he silently added
______

Webpaw gave a loud snarl at her mentor, she didn’t like the cat at all but she couldn’t do anything more to her mentor than that. She let herself grow a bit angry, smoke starting to come off her fur. She rolled her eyes,” We hunt prey not trees fishbrain.” she retorted finding the instruction to stalk a tree quite dumb.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
July 22nd, 2021, 06:42 PM
Blizzardsky couldn’t help but agree with the warrior,” Yeah. Hopefully few deaths.” he meowed thinking the last part of the sentence to himself few Riverclan deaths not few Thunderclan deaths he silently added
______

Webpaw gave a loud snarl at her mentor, she didn’t like the cat at all but she couldn’t do anything more to her mentor than that. She let herself grow a bit angry, smoke starting to come off her fur. She rolled her eyes,” We hunt prey not trees fishbrain.” she retorted finding the instruction to stalk a tree quite dumb.

“And hopefully RiverClan will win” Rippleflight added

elaif
July 23rd, 2021, 10:27 AM
-OZ-

His calculating eyes found her movement, before she even took action. With a fluid motion he reeled around, narrowly dodging her blow. OZ snickered, so much for trained. This was to easy, was this even worth his time. Probably not. "My, patience is thinning." He warned, while inspecting his up raised claws. He paced back and forth in a wide half circle, gaze never leaving hers. Attacking would be pointless, so he would let the fight come to him.
littlelove//

Mango
July 25th, 2021, 12:10 AM
“And hopefully RiverClan will win” Rippleflight added
Blizzardsky gave a nod correcting the she-cat,” Riverclan will win” he rumbled reassuring the she-cat. He believed it was important having that mindset it was better to believe the positive outcome, then again his luck was terrible.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
July 25th, 2021, 11:11 AM
Blizzardsky gave a nod correcting the she-cat,” Riverclan will win” he rumbled reassuring the she-cat. He believed it was important having that mindset it was better to believe the positive outcome, then again his luck was terrible.

“Yea” Rippleflight meowed, still some uncertainty in her voice

Puddle~
July 25th, 2021, 06:40 PM

Berryscorch was extraordinarily annoyed now. Even Blizzardsky had never been as bad as this. Was Webpaw really questioning an instruction as simple as this? "I'm well aware, but this is just to practice the proper technique. If you go after live animals and make too many mistakes because you don't know what you're doing, you'll end up scaring away all the prey in the forest. Now are you going to do it or not?"

Mango
July 26th, 2021, 12:48 PM
Berryscorch was extraordinarily annoyed now. Even Blizzardsky had never been as bad as this. Was Webpaw really questioning an instruction as simple as this? "I'm well aware, but this is just to practice the proper technique. If you go after live animals and make too many mistakes because you don't know what you're doing, you'll end up scaring away all the prey in the forest. Now are you going to do it or not?"
Webpaw glared angrily at her mentor before snapping back,” Fine.” dropping into her close to perfect crouch before stalking forward, it was a bit heavy of steps, before she stopped and sprung at the branch landing with her paws splayed wide on the branch,” See it’s mousebrained.” she meowed convinced she did it perfectly.

windtail
July 27th, 2021, 06:37 PM
FrostCat

crowpaw was out hunting and smelled a mouse and crouched down and walked slowly toward it

Raven~
July 27th, 2021, 06:48 PM
FrostCat

crowpaw was out hunting and smelled a mouse and crouched down and walked slowly toward it

Frostpaw was laying in the sun, warming her pelt. She would have done it in camp, where there was a heap of fresh-kill, but it was too loud for her taste. Out here it was quieter. Or not. She flicked her tail, smelling cat-scent. Fresh, really fresh. Ugh. She got up, stretching, and peered over the bushes. Another RiverClan apprentice was hunting a mouse. Frostpaw watched, silent.

windtail
July 27th, 2021, 06:52 PM
Frostpaw was laying in the sun, warming her pelt. She would have done it in camp, where there was a heap of fresh-kill, but it was too loud for her taste. Out here it was quieter. Or not. She flicked her tail, smelling cat-scent. Fresh, really fresh. Ugh. She got up, stretching, and peered over the bushes. Another RiverClan apprentice was hunting a mouse. Frostpaw watched, silent.
crowpaw leaped and landed on the mouse killing it and smelling another cat he turned to see another apprentice.
FrostCat

Raven~
July 28th, 2021, 09:49 AM
crowpaw leaped and landed on the mouse killing it and smelling another cat he turned to see another apprentice.
FrostCat

The apprentice saw her. Now that he was facing her, she could see that it was Crowpaw. "Nice catch." Frostpaw meowed. "Now what are you going to do with it?" Maybe she could get her fresh-kill. Hopefully Crowpaw's mentor wasn't around.

windtail
July 28th, 2021, 04:03 PM
The apprentice saw her. Now that he was facing her, she could see that it was Crowpaw. "Nice catch." Frostpaw meowed. "Now what are you going to do with it?" Maybe she could get her fresh-kill. Hopefully Crowpaw's mentor wasn't around.

im going to bury it crowpaw said and come back for it later he said looking at the other apprentice your frostpaw right he asked.
FrostCat

Glitch_Candle
July 30th, 2021, 07:24 PM
Sleeping Thicket//
spade (just so you know where this is, the next TC border patrol will stumble on Shadowfire's dead body)

[DISCLAIMER: BOTH OF THESE ARE MY CATS. I CAN DO THIS.]
Shadowfire was exhausted. The battle was way too much, and she needed rest. Her head was thicker then ThunderClan Territory. Seriously, she wondered, how did those pests get anywhere? it didn't matter. She was scarred and her leg wounded.(pls don't ask how this is just for the plot) If anything more was to happen she couldn't do anything. Good thing that wasn't going to happen, right?
suddenly she heard a screech and a yowl, as a ThunderClan cat (Tornclaw) leaped out of the bush. StarClan help her. She tried to run, but the hulking tom was too quick. He punched on her, and ripped her belly open with his claws. she was slowly bleeding out. Tornclaw hid the body in the mud next to the swamp. (he is supposed to be crazy) Another RiverClan warrior was dead. (is this the right place to post this?)

shaded shadow
July 30th, 2021, 10:38 PM
sootfang walked into a clearing and waited for mosspaw to catch up with him so they could start training
Gigi

Gigi
July 31st, 2021, 07:19 AM
sootfang walked into a clearing and waited for mosspaw to catch up with him so they could start training
Gigi

Mosspaw

Mosspaw bounded into the clearing after her Mentor, excited for her first day of training. Golden eyes flicked around the clearing, taking everything in and storing the terrain into the back of her mind for later. The young shecat then focused on Sootfang, head tilted slightly as she awaited her first command. She was determined to be the best Apprentice the Warrior in front of her had ever trained.

Glitch_Candle
July 31st, 2021, 07:52 AM
Tornclaw then went back to Smallpines. No use of this if anyone would find out, right? this would not be good. no. He dashed back to ThunderClan territory faster then when he did when he ambushed the RC patrol.

shaded shadow
July 31st, 2021, 09:06 AM
Mosspaw bounded into the clearing after her Mentor, excited for her first day of training. Golden eyes flicked around the clearing, taking everything in and storing the terrain into the back of her mind for later. The young shecat then focused on Sootfang, head tilted slightly as she awaited her first command. She was determined to be the best Apprentice the Warrior in front of her had ever trained.

when mosspaw had gotton to the clearing sootfang turned to her and said today im going to teach you how to hunt land prey we will start with the hunters crouch he said and got into the hunters crouch so mosspaw could see how to do it.
Gigi

Gigi
July 31st, 2021, 09:48 AM
when mosspaw had gotton to the clearing sootfang turned to her and said today im going to teach you how to hunt land prey we will start with the hunters crouch he said and got into the hunters crouch so mosspaw could see how to do it.
Gigi

Mosspaw

The Apprentice watched Sootfang before following suit. She dropped her chest close to the ground, tail pointed straight behind her. When the tabby was in position, she turned her attention back onto her Mentor, golden eyes doing a once over of the older cat. She adjusted her body slightly until she was happy with the crouch. Mosspaw didn't say a word, ears twitching as she awaited her next command.

shaded shadow
July 31st, 2021, 09:59 AM
The Apprentice watched Sootfang before following suit. She dropped her chest close to the ground, tail pointed straight behind her. When the tabby was in position, she turned her attention back onto her Mentor, golden eyes doing a once over of the older cat. She adjusted her body slightly until she was happy with the crouch. Mosspaw didn't say a word, ears twitching as she awaited her next command.

sootfang watched mosspaw for a moment and then said nice but have your back legs closer to the ground so you can have a good leap
Gigi

Gigi
July 31st, 2021, 10:37 AM
sootfang watched mosspaw for a moment and then said nice but have your back legs closer to the ground so you can have a good leap
Gigi

Mosspaw

Mentally scolding herself, Mosspaw dropped her haunches a bit until her stance was perfect. Her ears dropped a fraction, the only outward clue that she was angry with herself. Her gaze then fell back onto her Mentor, head tilting slightly to the left as she watched the cat quietly.

shaded shadow
July 31st, 2021, 11:26 AM
Mentally scolding herself, Mosspaw dropped her haunches a bit until her stance was perfect. Her ears dropped a fraction, the only outward clue that she was angry with herself. Her gaze then fell back onto her Mentor, head tilting slightly to the left as she watched the cat quietly.

when mosspaw crouched down a bit more now sootfang said now i want you to walk to that rock make sure your claws are sheathed and that you tail is not touching the ground ok.
Gigi

Gigi
July 31st, 2021, 11:47 AM
when mosspaw crouched down a bit more now sootfang said now i want you to walk to that rock make sure your claws are sheathed and that you tail is not touching the ground ok.
Gigi

Mosspaw

Nodding quickly, the tabby shecat flexed her toes, sheathing her claws. Concentrating on keeping her tail level with her body, she slowly began creeping forward. Steadily, she made her way to the boulder on the opposite end of the clearing, ears planted firmly to her head.

shaded shadow
July 31st, 2021, 12:01 PM
Nodding quickly, the tabby shecat flexed her toes, sheathing her claws. Concentrating on keeping her tail level with her body, she slowly began creeping forward. Steadily, she made her way to the boulder on the opposite end of the clearing, ears planted firmly to her head.

that was good said sootfang when mosspaw had reached the rock without making a sound now were going to work on leaping now this will also be usful for fighting so lets work on it now he picked up a leaf and set it on the ground in front of mosspaw try to leap on it he said if you feel like its too far away you can move forward a bit he said standing back to watch.
Gigi

Silverfur & Co
July 31st, 2021, 06:50 PM
Snowstripe padded into the territory to find these cobwebs this would only be the second time since her apprenticehood that she had to find these things. She hated them because they are sticky. She nodded and looked at the two apprentices behind her. She was glad to help the med cat though after they found these they had to take them to Firefly cove didnt they? Snow couldnt remember all the details.

@Topaztaill (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12861)

im a cat

Topaz
July 31st, 2021, 07:12 PM
Snowstripe padded into the territory to find these cobwebs this would only be the second time since her apprenticehood that she had to find these things. She hated them because they are sticky. She nodded and looked at the two apprentices behind her. She was glad to help the med cat though after they found these they had to take them to Firefly cove didnt they? Snow couldnt remember all the details.

@Topaztaill (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12861)

im a cat

|:| im a cat |:|

~Redpaw~

Once out in the territory, Redpaw glanced under every rock, twig, and leaf for a cobweb. He quickly grabbed a stick in his jaws, and continued searching, ignoring his second voice, which was going down the list why collecting webs was boring...

- It’s so sticky!
- It’s so slimy!
- There always seems to be a spider!
- Whe-

Redpaw smiled proudly to himself when he found a hollow tree. Lifting his front paws and placing them below the hole, as he spun the stick around inside, then pulled it out. He’d gotten one cobweb, so now-
Eww! There was a spider.
Redpaw dropped the stick and stumbled back, watching the small creature slowly dart off it and out of view. Quickly, the apprentice lunged forward, grasping the stick tightly in his jaws that he was afraid it would snap.
Pulling back, he walked away to a nearby rock, expecting to find more. He could see Snowstripe and Lightpaw, not far away.

Gigi
July 31st, 2021, 07:19 PM
that was good said sootfang when mosspaw had reached the rock without making a sound now were going to work on leaping now this will also be usful for fighting so lets work on it now he picked up a leaf and set it on the ground in front of mosspaw try to leap on it he said if you feel like its too far away you can move forward a bit he said standing back to watch.
Gigi

Mosspaw

Shifting her attention onto the leaf presented to her, Mosspaw crept forward a few steps. The young Apprentice wiggled her haunches, careful to keep her tail straight out behind her. She pushed her weight off her back paws, launching her body into the air and landing with her front paws pinning the leaf to the ground. Her tail lashed to and fro in excitement, golden eyes sparkling as she looked back to her Mentor.

Silverfur & Co
July 31st, 2021, 07:45 PM
|:| @im a cat (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14302) |:|

~Redpaw~

Once out in the territory, Redpaw glanced under every rock, twig, and leaf for a cobweb. He quickly grabbed a stick in his jaws, and continued searching, ignoring his second voice, which was going down the list why collecting webs was boring...

- It’s so sticky!
- It’s so slimy!
- There always seems to be a spider!
- Whe-

Redpaw smiled proudly to himself when he found a hollow tree. Lifting his front paws and placing them below the hole, as he spun the stick around inside, then pulled it out. He’d gotten one cobweb, so now-
Eww! There was a spider.
Redpaw dropped the stick and stumbled back, watching the small creature slowly dart off it and out of view. Quickly, the apprentice lunged forward, grasping the stick tightly in his jaws that he was afraid it would snap.
Pulling back, he walked away to a nearby rock, expecting to find more. He could see Snowstripe and Lightpaw, not far away.

Snowstripe checked another tree with a stick and looked at him. She nodded in aproval she caught a spider web too and no spider was home at the time. So in total so far her team had two cobwebs between them.

windtail
July 31st, 2021, 09:20 PM
bluegaze lead goldenleaf to a clearing were their were many flowers blue ones, red ones and yellow ones lets start colloecting she said and wondered if creekdrop would come to help them
Beetlenose liz

shaded shadow
July 31st, 2021, 09:23 PM
Shifting her attention onto the leaf presented to her, Mosspaw crept forward a few steps. The young Apprentice wiggled her haunches, careful to keep her tail straight out behind her. She pushed her weight off her back paws, launching her body into the air and landing with her front paws pinning the leaf to the ground. Her tail lashed to and fro in excitement, golden eyes sparkling as she looked back to her Mentor.

nice jod sootfang said and got another leaf on this time your going to land with your claws unsheath because with prey thats how your going to want to catch it and i want you to bite the leaf like you would with pery he said and stood back to watch her
Gigi

Beetlenose
July 31st, 2021, 09:43 PM
bluegaze lead goldenleaf to a clearing were their were many flowers blue ones, red ones and yellow ones lets start colloecting she said and wondered if creekdrop would come to help them
Beetlenose liz
Goldenleaf nodded briskly before getting to work, starting with the yellow flowers. Quickly picking as many yellow flowers as possible and gathering them into a small pile. Then starting on the blue doing the same thing. Last she did red gathering those into a pile. ”Im done!” she announced proudly, “now how will I bring these back? Ugh, where is Creekdrop when we need her.” she asked starting to place flowers under her neck and into her mouth.
liz

Gigi
July 31st, 2021, 10:10 PM
nice jod sootfang said and got another leaf on this time your going to land with your claws unsheath because with prey thats how your going to want to catch it and i want you to bite the leaf like you would with pery he said and stood back to watch her
Gigi

Mosspaw

The pointed ears of the tabby shecat twitched, claws sliding out of their sheaths as she watched the second leaf flutter to the ground. Mosspaw returned to her hunters crouch and leapt, claws sinking into the earth as they slashed through the leaf. Her maw stretched wide, fangs puncturing her imagined prey.

shaded shadow
July 31st, 2021, 10:34 PM
The pointed ears of the tabby shecat twitched, claws sliding out of their sheaths as she watched the second leaf flutter to the ground. Mosspaw returned to her hunters crouch and leapt, claws sinking into the earth as they slashed through the leaf. Her maw stretched wide, fangs puncturing her imagined prey.

nice said sootfang now i think your ready to try to catch real prey he said see if you can sent anything he told her

im a cat
August 1st, 2021, 03:38 AM
~ Topaztaill Silverfur & Co ~

Lightpaw padded up to a tree and looked
for any cobwebs, but there was none.
She felt like she had to say something...
It was so quiet, but she'd never met Snowstripe
before and talking to Redpaw felt rude
when he could respond...

Lightpaw heard something behind her and smiled when
she saw that Redpaw had dropped his stick because a
little spider was walking on it, at least she wasn't the
only one afraid of them.

She went to check another bush and spotted
some light silvery strings woven in a fine pattern.
She picked up a stick from the ground and, after
making sure no spiders where on it, carefully picked
it up with the stick.
One cobweb... Two cobwebs... she mewed after
finding another, hidden in the branched of the bush.

Topaz
August 1st, 2021, 05:54 AM
|:| im a cat Silverfur & Co |:|

~Redpaw~

The russet tom trotted back out of the bushes. He now had a total of three cobwebs. The second was quite hard to get, it had been under a very heavy rock. But Redpaw had managed.
The third wasn’t as difficult. There had been a spider, he had brushed it of with another stick.
Peering under another bush, Redpaw continued to search, while the second voice made it it’s job to distract the young apprentice.

Gigi
August 1st, 2021, 06:34 AM
nice said sootfang now i think your ready to try to catch real prey he said see if you can sent anything he told her

Mosspaw

Tail lashing in excitement, Mosspaw released her captured leaf. Standing once more, head cocked slightly to the left, the young Apprentice breathed in the scents of the forest. She knew the different prey scents from her time in the nursery, where she was sure to use all the little opportunity she had to study for her time as an Apprentice. Almost instantly, she was able to catch the scent of a mouse upwind from her. She dropped into her hunters crouch and crept carefully towards the small animal.

As she got closer, Mosspaw could hear the rodent scurrying about the forest floor, probably in search of food. The shecat's tail twitched slightly, the only sign of the nervous energy coursing through her veins, as she got closer. Golden eyes landed on her intended prey, moving about at the base of a tree. As she was about to pounce, the mouse suddenly stopped its search of sustenance and looked around cautiously.

The rodent, having sensed the impending danger, scurried away quickly. Mosspaw yowled in frustration, leaping from her crouch in an attempt the catch her prey before it could get away. The young Apprentice was too late, though, and the mouse dissapeared into a hole in the ground before she could catch it. "Fox Dung!" She growled, ears pressed tight to her skull in frustration as she trudged back to her Mentor.

Silverfur & Co
August 1st, 2021, 07:32 AM
~ Topaztaill Silverfur & Co ~

Lightpaw padded up to a tree and looked
for any cobwebs, but there was none.
She felt like she had to say something...
It was so quiet, but she'd never met Snowstripe
before and talking to Redpaw felt rude
when he could respond...

Lightpaw heard something behind her and smiled when
she saw that Redpaw had dropped his stick because a
little spider was walking on it, at least she wasn't the
only one afraid of them.

She went to check another bush and spotted
some light silvery strings woven in a fine pattern.
She picked up a stick from the ground and, after
making sure no spiders where on it, carefully picked
it up with the stick.
One cobweb... Two cobwebs... she mewed after
finding another, hidden in the branched of the bush.

~Redpaw~

The russet tom trotted back out of the bushes. He now had a total of three cobwebs. The second was quite hard to get, it had been under a very heavy rock. But Redpaw had managed.
The third wasn’t as difficult. There had been a spider, he had brushed it of with another stick.
Peering under another bush, Redpaw continued to search, while the second voice made it it’s job to distract the young apprentice.

Snowstripe smiled as each apprentice had three on their stick as she crawls under a bush to get her second on the stick. Once she had done so she backed out of the bush n the looks up after padding a bit forward finding two cobwebs side by side. She gets the first but the second had a spider so she left it alone as she didn't really like spider's either.

shaded shadow
August 1st, 2021, 09:10 AM
Tail lashing in excitement, Mosspaw released her captured leaf. Standing once more, head cocked slightly to the left, the young Apprentice breathed in the scents of the forest. She knew the different prey scents from her time in the nursery, where she was sure to use all the little opportunity she had to study for her time as an Apprentice. Almost instantly, she was able to catch the scent of a mouse upwind from her. She dropped into her hunters crouch and crept carefully towards the small animal.

As she got closer, Mosspaw could hear the rodent scurrying about the forest floor, probably in search of food. The shecat's tail twitched slightly, the only sign of the nervous energy coursing through her veins, as she got closer. Golden eyes landed on her intended prey, moving about at the base of a tree. As she was about to pounce, the mouse suddenly stopped its search of sustenance and looked around cautiously.

The rodent, having sensed the impending danger, scurried away quickly. Mosspaw yowled in frustration, leaping from her crouch in an attempt the catch her prey before it could get away. The young Apprentice was too late, though, and the mouse dissapeared into a hole in the ground before she could catch it. "Fox Dung!" She growled, ears pressed tight to her skull in frustration as she trudged back to her Mentor.

thats ok said sootfang not everyone catches something on their first try. try to have your tail up a bit more said sootfang and you can try again
Gigi

im a cat
August 1st, 2021, 09:13 AM

~Redpaw~

Snowstripe smiled as each apprentice had three on their stick as she crawls under a bush to get her second on the stick. Once she had done so she backed out of the bush n the looks up after padding a bit forward finding two cobwebs side by side. She gets the first but the second had a spider so she left it alone as she didn't really like spider's either.

Three cobwebs... Lightpaw continued to her
self as she noticed another, faintly glittering web.
And there was another one! Ooo... she mumbled
and bounded up to it but stopped when she saw a
big spider sitting in it, usually she'd leave it but
the wed was big...
She placed down her stick, making sure that none of the
cobwebs she'd already gathered would get messy and picked
up a little twig instead. She carefully poked the spider, hoping
it would move out of its web but it climbed on to the twig.
Lightpaw let out a little yelp and spat the twig on to the ground.
She quickly nabbed her stick and took the large cobweb before
the insect got back to it.
Four conwebs!

windtail
August 1st, 2021, 09:51 AM
Goldenleaf nodded briskly before getting to work, starting with the yellow flowers. Quickly picking as many yellow flowers as possible and gathering them into a small pile. Then starting on the blue doing the same thing. Last she did red gathering those into a pile. ”Im done!” she announced proudly, “now how will I bring these back? Ugh, where is Creekdrop when we need her.” she asked starting to place flowers under her neck and into her mouth.

bluegaze picked up the flowers she had got and walked over to goldenleaf and got some of the red frowers and blue flowers from her stacts to help carrie some of them back i guss we can come back for the rest said bluegaze
Beetlenose liz

windtail
August 1st, 2021, 09:52 AM

bluegaze picked up the flowers she had got and walked over to goldenleaf and got some of the red frowers and blue flowers from her stacts to help carrie some of them back i guss we can come back for the rest said bluegaze
Beetlenose liz

Silverfur & Co
August 1st, 2021, 09:59 AM
Three cobwebs... Lightpaw continued to her
self as she noticed another, faintly glittering web.
And there was another one! Ooo... she mumbled
and bounded up to it but stopped when she saw a
big spider sitting in it, usually she'd leave it but
the wed was big...
She placed down her stick, making sure that none of the
cobwebs she'd already gathered would get messy and picked
up a little twig instead. She carefully poked the spider, hoping
it would move out of its web but it climbed on to the twig.
Lightpaw let out a little yelp and spat the twig on to the ground.
She quickly nabbed her stick and took the large cobweb before
the insect got back to it.
Four conwebs!

Snowstripe smiled at Lightpaw and then grabbed a twig and held the cobweb stick in her tail. She took a twig to the spider and moved it to the tree instead. She did not just want to fling it. With her tail she collected the cobweb this would make second or third now

~Sayonara~
August 1st, 2021, 10:40 AM
@poppy.

Silvercloud padded out of the camp, stretching and giving himself a quick grooming. As he sat grooming himself, he felt the sun hitting his fur and making it glow. Then, he sat up and looked around, wondering if he should hunt.

poppy
August 1st, 2021, 10:45 AM
[ Jayden ]

Blizzardwind stalked out of camp, ears flat against his head. So many morons in this Clan, it was suffocating. Looking up as another cat's scent hit him, he smiled tightly. "Hello, Silvercloud." Lazy cats, at least this one seemed to be doing something instead of lazing around camp, snoring and eating food other cats caught.

"Good day for a hunt, eh?" He hinted, tail slowly brushing the ground as he walked past him.

Beetlenose
August 1st, 2021, 10:50 AM
Beetlenose liz
Goldenleaf nodded, starting to walk in towards camp, carefully and delicately holding the flowers.
liz

~Sayonara~
August 1st, 2021, 10:51 AM
[ Jayden ]

Blizzardwind stalked out of camp, ears flat against his head. So many morons in this Clan, it was suffocating. Looking up as another cat's scent hit him, he smiled tightly. "Hello, Silvercloud." Lazy cats, at least this one seemed to be doing something instead of lazing around camp, snoring and eating food other cats caught.

"Good day for a hunt, eh?" He hinted, tail slowly brushing the ground as he walked past him.

Silvercloud nodded, following to head down to the pond, his feathery tail waving and moving the tall grass behind him.
"It is. You know you don't have to hide your distaste around me. I already know you don't like other cats and it doesn't bother me. Besides, you're not good at acting."
Silvercloud was obviously teasing the tom, his blue eyes shone with a bit of mischief. A soft purr escaped his throat and he stopped down by the water. He looked at Blizzardwind.
"Mind hunting with me? We would be able to catch more prey between us."

poppy
August 1st, 2021, 11:03 AM
[ Jayden ]

Blizzardwind snorted, and shot his companion a grin. "Shut up, I'm a great actor." Fluffing out his platinum white fur, he looked around, quickly spotting multiple fish and frogs in the water.

"Sure, I got nothin' better to do." Teasing again, he crouched at the water's edge, stone-still, only his eyes flickering to follow the blue-gill he saw flitting around in the shallows.

~Sayonara~
August 1st, 2021, 11:09 AM
[ Jayden ]

Blizzardwind snorted, and shot his companion a grin. "Shut up, I'm a great actor." Fluffing out his platinum white fur, he looked around, quickly spotting multiple fish and frogs in the water.

"Sure, I got nothin' better to do." Teasing again, he crouched at the water's edge, stone-still, only his eyes flickering to follow the blue-gill he saw flitting around in the shallows.

Silvercloud smiled warmly and then crouched down beside the tom. His soft blue gaze fixed on the water, he quickly caught sight of a medium sized trout. Not the best thing but it would at least fill someone's belly. Silently, Silvercloud watched the fish with his eyes, waiting for the right moment, laying still as a rock and aware like a hawk. He completely forgot he was accompanied by someone else and he got ready to pounce.

poppy
August 1st, 2021, 11:36 AM
[ Jayden ]

Blizzardwind's paw flashed as he scooped up the bluegill, thrusting it onto the bank and quickly killing it with a quick bite to it's head. Putting it off to the side, he continued to look for another one. It was a good distraction- fishing was, he could forget about everything going on within the Clan- like the psycho, fish-brained leader they currently had.

The company wasn't too shabby either.

Glancing in Silvercloud's direction, the older tom noted the successful hunt so far on the other warrior's end. Determined not to be shown up, he kept looking for prey. A decent sized pike swam downstream, and Blizzardwind crouched lower, ready to strike. Hopefully he wouldn't have to get in the water, his muscles would cramp.

Topaz
August 1st, 2021, 11:47 AM

~Redpaw~

He didn’t know what to do.
Redpaw had been watching the same spider on a very large web for a few minutes now. It was just... hanging there. The apprentice wasn’t sure if he should swipe it away.
Holding the stick with his three cobwebs in his mouth, Redpaw moved an inch closer to observe the spider. Was it going to get of-
Suddenly, in a whirlwind of dried leaves, he jumped back. The spider had swung onto his ear. Yikes!
Quickly, he batted at it, dangling from it’s thin stand. The tom dropped the stick in the process, then finally it fell, right onto Redpaw’s paw. He shook it violently till the spider dropped to the ground and zipped away.
As fast as he could, the Riverclan cat clutched the stick and collected the large cobweb. It seemed he had four webs now.

Well that was quite a funny show!

Redpaw rolled his eyes, and continued on looking for one more cobweb.

~Sayonara~
August 1st, 2021, 11:49 AM
[ Jayden ]

Blizzardwind's paw flashed as he scooped up the bluegill, thrusting it onto the bank and quickly killing it with a quick bite to it's head. Putting it off to the side, he continued to look for another one. It was a good distraction- fishing was, he could forget about everything going on within the Clan- like the psycho, fish-brained leader they currently had.

The company wasn't too shabby either.

Glancing in Silvercloud's direction, the older tom noted the successful hunt so far on the other warrior's end. Determined not to be shown up, he kept looking for prey. A decent sized pike swam downstream, and Blizzardwind crouched lower, ready to strike. Hopefully he wouldn't have to get in the water, his muscles would cramp.

Catching sight of a herring, Silvercloud crouched and swiftly scooped it out and killed it and then looked over at Blizzardwind and smiles before lowering his head to lap up some water. His nice little water break before continuing his hunt with the tom beside him. Purring oftly, Silvercloud made sure he didn't disturb the tom's hunt.

im a cat
August 1st, 2021, 01:28 PM

~Redpaw~

He didn’t know what to do.
Redpaw had been watching the same spider on a very large web for a few minutes now. It was just... hanging there. The apprentice wasn’t sure if he should swipe it away.
Holding the stick with his three cobwebs in his mouth, Redpaw moved an inch closer to observe the spider. Was it going to get of-
Suddenly, in a whirlwind of dried leaves, he jumped back. The spider had swung onto his ear. Yikes!
Quickly, he batted at it, dangling from it’s thin stand. The tom dropped the stick in the process, then finally it fell, right onto Redpaw’s paw. He shook it violently till the spider dropped to the ground and zipped away.
As fast as he could, the Riverclan cat clutched the stick and collected the large cobweb. It seemed he had four webs now.

Well that was quite a funny show!

Redpaw rolled his eyes, and continued on looking for one more cobweb.
Silverfur & Co

Lightpaw looked back at the other apprentice
when she heard the noise. Aee uou alaight?
she mewed, her voice muffled by the stick she was caring.
She knew he could answer with words but she just needed
a nod or a dismissive flick of his tail to be sure.

Silverfur & Co
August 1st, 2021, 03:09 PM
@Silverfur & Co (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=167)

Lightpaw looked back at the other apprentice
when she heard the noise. Aee uou alaight?
she mewed, her voice muffled by the stick she was caring.
She knew he could answer with words but she just needed
a nod or a dismissive flick of his tail to be sure.

"Yeah we got this only need three more for me." She mews purring and smiles.

poppy
August 2nd, 2021, 11:55 AM
[ Jayden ]

Blizzardwind focused on scooping the pike out and killing it, before looking up to check on Silvercloud. He noticed the smile and returned it, enjoying the day and companionship, his negativity was lost in the content thoughts. It was nice how he could have a cat to go to if he wanted to forget something.

"Good catch." He commented, nudging his fish next to the previous bluegill, making a neat little pile, set on doubling the size of it before considering going back.

Eyes darting around, he saw a couple minnows, but those rotted fast and barely filled a kit's belly, not to mention they left a gross taste in his mouth, so they could live. Blinking quickly, he saw a dark shape speed around under water. That was big, it would feed two apprentices.

~Sayonara~
August 2nd, 2021, 12:04 PM
[ Jayden ]

Blizzardwind focused on scooping the pike out and killing it, before looking up to check on Silvercloud. He noticed the smile and returned it, enjoying the day and companionship, his negativity was lost in the content thoughts. It was nice how he could have a cat to go to if he wanted to forget something.

"Good catch." He commented, nudging his fish next to the previous bluegill, making a neat little pile, set on doubling the size of it before considering going back.

Eyes darting around, he saw a couple minnows, but those rotted fast and barely filled a kit's belly, not to mention they left a gross taste in his mouth, so they could live. Blinking quickly, he saw a dark shape speed around under water. That was big, it would feed two apprentices.

Crouching low, Silvercloud took notice of the same fish and seemingly at the same time as his companion, he pounced to catch the fish. Of course it became a bit of a tangle of paws and claws and Silvercloud lost his footing and fell into the water, his sleek fur getting soaked and he coughed as he resurfaced and looked at his companion as he began to swim back over.

Gigi
August 2nd, 2021, 04:28 PM
thats ok said sootfang not everyone catches something on their first try. try to have your tail up a bit more said sootfang and you can try again
Gigi

Mosspaw

Shaking off her irritation, the young tabby turned her attention back to the hunt. Mosspaw breathed in the air of the forest, whiskers twitching as she picked out the scent of a squirrel close by. She dropped into her hunters crouch once more, cautious to keep her tail away from the ground.

As she crept forward slowly, the small grey rodent came into view at the base of a tree. Her haunches wiggled back and forth in preparation for her leap, golden gaze focused only on the prey before her. Pushing her weight off her back paws, Mosspaw leapt into the air, landing squarely on the unsuspecting squirrel. Maw stretched wide before her jaws snapped shut about the throat of the smaller animal, snapping it's neck.

"Yes!" She said triumphantly, the word garbled around her prey. Tail held high in victory, she padded back to her Mentor happily, her first kill dangling from her jaws.

shaded shadow
August 2nd, 2021, 04:33 PM
Shaking off her irritation, the young tabby turned her attention back to the hunt. Mosspaw breathed in the air of the forest, whiskers twitching as she picked out the scent of a squirrel close by. She dropped into her hunters crouch once more, cautious to keep her tail away from the ground.

As she crept forward slowly, the small grey rodent came into view at the base of a tree. Her haunches wiggled back and forth in preparation for her leap, golden gaze focused only on the prey before her. Pushing her weight off her back paws, Mosspaw leapt into the air, landing squarely on the unsuspecting squirrel. Maw stretched wide before her jaws snapped shut about the throat of the smaller animal, snapping it's neck.

"Yes!" She said triumphantly, the word garbled around her prey. Tail held high in victory, she padded back to her Mentor happily, her first kill dangling from her jaws.

nice job said sootfang smiling now lets see what else we can catch and then we can head back to camp.

Gigi
August 2nd, 2021, 06:16 PM
nice job said sootfang smiling now lets see what else we can catch and then we can head back to camp.

Mosspaw

Beaming proudly, Mosspaw set the squirrel down on the forest floor, covering it up with leaves in order to keep it hidden from other potential predators. She then went back to her hunt. By the time the tabby was finished hunting, she had caught and killed two more mice. Gathering her kills back up in her jaws, the young Apprentice trotted back to Sootfang's side, tail lashing in excitement as she waited to return to camp.

shaded shadow
August 2nd, 2021, 06:27 PM
Beaming proudly, Mosspaw set the squirrel down on the forest floor, covering it up with leaves in order to keep it hidden from other potential predators. She then went back to her hunt. By the time the tabby was finished hunting, she had caught and killed two more mice. Gathering her kills back up in her jaws, the young Apprentice trotted back to Sootfang's side, tail lashing in excitement as she waited to return to camp.

nice job today said sootfang as mosspaw came with the prey she had cought maybe tomorrow ill teach you how to catch fish and he picked up the prey he had cought and started walking back to the camp with it.
Gigi

~Sayonara~
August 2nd, 2021, 09:34 PM
seeingstars

Silvercloud sat next to the pond, his tail waving over the grass as he sniffed the air carefully. He wasn't planning on hunting, but he could probably be of some use at some point. He let the sun shine over his white and silver fur, feeling warm and closing his glimmering blue eyes as he turned his face up to the sky. It was a nice day out with a slight breeze against his fur. All in all, he wouldn't mind staying there for a while.

seeingstars
August 2nd, 2021, 10:41 PM
seeingstars

Silvercloud sat next to the pond, his tail waving over the grass as he sniffed the air carefully. He wasn't planning on hunting, but he could probably be of some use at some point. He let the sun shine over his white and silver fur, feeling warm and closing his glimmering blue eyes as he turned his face up to the sky. It was a nice day out with a slight breeze against his fur. All in all, he wouldn't mind staying there for a while.

Duckslip had managed to slip out of camp unnoticed. They needed a break to get out and breathe. Their crush was always fun to be around but they need to talk to more than just one cat in their lifetime. They paused, hearing their clanmate at the pond. They bounced over and greeted him with a cheerful smile "heya! Silvercloud, right?" they asked, tilting their head.

~Sayonara~
August 2nd, 2021, 10:44 PM
Duckslip had managed to slip out of camp unnoticed. They needed a break to get out and breathe. Their crush was always fun to be around but they need to talk to more than just one cat in their lifetime. They paused, hearing their clanmate at the pond. They bounced over and greeted him with a cheerful smile "heya! Silvercloud, right?" they asked, tilting their head.

Silvercloud looks up and nods in response, his tail flicking a bit as he gazed at the tom.
"Yes. You're Duckslip, aren't you? I don't remember seeing you around much since I became a warrior. How are you?"
Silvercloud wasn't much of a walker, but he was trying his best.

seeingstars
August 2nd, 2021, 11:22 PM
Silvercloud looks up and nods in response, his tail flicking a bit as he gazed at the tom.
"Yes. You're Duckslip, aren't you? I don't remember seeing you around much since I became a warrior. How are you?"
Silvercloud wasn't much of a walker, but he was trying his best.

Duckslip nodded enthusiastically their short fluffy tail waving behind them excitedly "Oh! I uh.. find camp really overwhelming sometimes... It's always so busy so I go for walks a lot with Dogheart! I'm doing pretty well though! I've been babysitting Finkit every once in a while! He's so sweet!" They put a paw over their mouth "I'm so sorry i'm rambling" they chuckled

~Sayonara~
August 2nd, 2021, 11:27 PM
Duckslip nodded enthusiastically their short fluffy tail waving behind them excitedly "Oh! I uh.. find camp really overwhelming sometimes... It's always so busy so I go for walks a lot with Dogheart! I'm doing pretty well though! I've been babysitting Finkit every once in a while! He's so sweet!" They put a paw over their mouth "I'm so sorry i'm rambling" they chuckled

Silvercloud flicks his ear and looks at the water.
"It's alright. Would you like to sit down and just talk? My life isn't very interesting as I don't have kits or mates or friends or anything like that but I'm sure you have some interesting tales for me to hear."

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 09:19 AM
Silvercloud flicks his ear and looks at the water.
"It's alright. Would you like to sit down and just talk? My life isn't very interesting as I don't have kits or mates or friends or anything like that but I'm sure you have some interesting tales for me to hear."

Duckslip chuckled nervously "can't say I'm all that interesting! I don't have any of those things really, well other than a friend... but! I'd love to sit and talk though" The chocolate calico let out a quiet purr as they sat, their tiny tail swaying behind them "So, Why're you out here?" they asked kindly, their floppy ears perked slightly, ready to listen to the tom's words.

~Sayonara~
August 3rd, 2021, 09:22 AM
Duckslip chuckled nervously "can't say I'm all that interesting! I don't have any of those things really, well other than a friend... but! I'd love to sit and talk though" The chocolate calico let out a quiet purr as they sat, their tiny tail swaying behind them "So, Why're you out here?" they asked kindly, their floppy ears perked slightly, ready to listen to the tom's words.

Silvercloud hummed softly, beginning to groom himself.
"To have some time to myself mostly. I like being alone. It does get lonely, but I don't like being suffocated in the camp. As long as I bring back prey I'll be fine though."

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 09:58 AM
Silvercloud hummed softly, beginning to groom himself.
"To have some time to myself mostly. I like being alone. It does get lonely, but I don't like being suffocated in the camp. As long as I bring back prey I'll be fine though."

Duckslip nodded "That's fair!" Their tail flicking behind them "Sometimes I like being alone but sometimes I hate it, I don't like being alone with my thoughts all that often! Not like they're that bad, I just don't like being in that headspace" Duckslip grimaced at their own oversharing but quickly shrugged it off before a random question popped into their head and their face lit up "Do you like hunting or fishing better?"

~Sayonara~
August 3rd, 2021, 10:01 AM
Duckslip nodded "That's fair!" Their tail flicking behind them "Sometimes I like being alone but sometimes I hate it, I don't like being alone with my thoughts all that often! Not like they're that bad, I just don't like being in that headspace" Duckslip grimaced at their own oversharing but quickly shrugged it off before a random question popped into their head and their face lit up "Do you like hunting or fishing better?"

Silvercloud looks at him, not minding listening to everything the tom has to say. It was nice to finally get to know one of his clanmates.
"I'm better at fishing, but I occasionally like to catch a mouse if the chance ever occurs. What about you?"

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 10:25 AM
Silvercloud looks at him, not minding listening to everything the tom has to say. It was nice to finally get to know one of his clanmates.
"I'm better at fishing, but I occasionally like to catch a mouse if the chance ever occurs. What about you?"

"Fishing for sure! I love water, plus fish taste better anyways!" The calico let out a laugh/snort before continuing "I've only ever hunted on a couple occasions" They said, thinking back trying to remember the last time they'd hunted "Gosh... I think I was still an apprentice when I last hunted something on land"

~Sayonara~
August 3rd, 2021, 10:38 AM
"Fishing for sure! I love water, plus fish taste better anyways!" The calico let out a laugh/snort before continuing "I've only ever hunted on a couple occasions" They said, thinking back trying to remember the last time they'd hunted "Gosh... I think I was still an apprentice when I last hunted something on land"

Silvercloud purrs a bit and nods.
"There's not much land prey out here anyway, and the water feels nice on my fur. After all, we're RiverClan for a reason. We weren't necessarily built to hunt mice."

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 11:21 AM
Silvercloud purrs a bit and nods.
"There's not much land prey out here anyway, and the water feels nice on my fur. After all, we're RiverClan for a reason. We weren't necessarily built to hunt mice."

Duckslip nodded "I suppose you're right" they said with a laugh "I did catch a robin during my assessment" they said, puffing their chest up proudly. The small cat rose then bounded over to the water's edge, they flopped onto the ground, dipping their paw into the water and moving it around causing different ripples in the water "c'mere" the warrior said grinning.

~Sayonara~
August 3rd, 2021, 11:28 AM
Duckslip nodded "I suppose you're right" they said with a laugh "I did catch a robin during my assessment" they said, puffing their chest up proudly. The small cat rose then bounded over to the water's edge, they flopped onto the ground, dipping their paw into the water and moving it around causing different ripples in the water "c'mere" the warrior said grinning.

Silvercloud blinks and heads over, his tail waving behind him and he lays beside Duckslip. He watches the cat's paws and then looks at them.
"Must've been a lucky catch. It's rare to see any birds around here aside from kingfishers. My final assessment I managed to catch a salmon heading upstream."

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 01:39 PM
Silvercloud blinks and heads over, his tail waving behind him and he lays beside Duckslip. He watches the cat's paws and then looks at them.
"Must've been a lucky catch. It's rare to see any birds around here aside from kingfishers. My final assessment I managed to catch a salmon heading upstream."

Duckslip had planned on splashing the tom but suddenly decided against it "yeah... I dunno, it was near the border so that could be why, it was a pretty dry season that moon" He paused listening to Silvercloud's words "wow! The last salmon i caught landed me in the river almost, they're pretty big" they said with a nervous chuckle and a smile.

~Sayonara~
August 3rd, 2021, 01:44 PM
Duckslip had planned on splashing the tom but suddenly decided against it "yeah... I dunno, it was near the border so that could be why, it was a pretty dry season that moon" He paused listening to Silvercloud's words "wow! The last salmon i caught landed me in the river almost, they're pretty big" they said with a nervous chuckle and a smile.

Silvercloud nods, his tail twitching a bit and he groomed his paws yet again.
"They're a nice treat though. It's like a feast whenever one or- if StarClan bless- two get caught and brought back to camp. I hope to catch some next new-leaf for the kits to have a first taste of it. I like kits and it brings me joy when I get to treat them to something."

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 01:53 PM
Silvercloud nods, his tail twitching a bit and he groomed his paws yet again.
"They're a nice treat though. It's like a feast whenever one or- if StarClan bless- two get caught and brought back to camp. I hope to catch some next new-leaf for the kits to have a first taste of it. I like kits and it brings me joy when I get to treat them to something."

Duckslip smiled softly "That's so sweet.. I'm sure they'd love that"They said with a gentle purr. "Kits really are a blessing, I'd like some myself one day" They admitted thinking fondly of their time with Finkit

~Sayonara~
August 3rd, 2021, 01:58 PM
Duckslip smiled softly "That's so sweet.. I'm sure they'd love that"They said with a gentle purr. "Kits really are a blessing, I'd like some myself one day" They admitted thinking fondly of their time with Finkit

Silvercloud smiles a bit to himself and nods and then looks at the warrior.
"I'm sure you will some day. Maybe even soon. You have a mate, no?"

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 02:27 PM
Silvercloud smiles a bit to himself and nods and then looks at the warrior.
"I'm sure you will some day. Maybe even soon. You have a mate, no?"

Duckslip's face heated up "well.. I kinda like someone, but I don't think they like me back the same" the calico admitted hiding their face with their paws "and even if we were together and both wanted kits though physically it's just not possible"They said looking down at their paws "Maybe someday I'll find someone who is able to and wants to have kits with me" they said with a chuckle.

~Sayonara~
August 3rd, 2021, 02:34 PM
Duckslip's face heated up "well.. I kinda like someone, but I don't think they like me back the same" the calico admitted hiding their face with their paws "and even if we were together and both wanted kits though physically it's just not possible"They said looking down at their paws "Maybe someday I'll find someone who is able to and wants to have kits with me" they said with a chuckle.

Silvercloud tilts his head, a bit confused by the warrior's statement.
"Oh? How come? I don't know either of you to know well enough and situations are different for everyone."

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 02:41 PM
Silvercloud tilts his head, a bit confused by the warrior's statement.
"Oh? How come? I don't know either of you to know well enough and situations are different for everyone."

"oh- I suppose I should clarify-" They paused thinking of the right words to say "We were both born mollies so we just... well... can't" They said looking down into the water with a frown, before turning back to the tom, the frown being replaced quickly by a small smile.

~Sayonara~
August 3rd, 2021, 02:43 PM
"oh- I suppose I should clarify-" They paused thinking of the right words to say "We were both born mollies so we just... well... can't" They said looking down into the water with a frown, before turning back to the tom, the frown being replaced quickly by a small smile.

Silvercloud tilts his head and sits up.
"Doesn't mean you can't adopt, no? Nowadays, there are many orphaned kits so I'm sure that even if they weren't biologically yours, they'll still be yours physically."

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 03:53 PM
Silvercloud tilts his head and sits up.
"Doesn't mean you can't adopt, no? Nowadays, there are many orphaned kits so I'm sure that even if they weren't biologically yours, they'll still be yours physically."

Duckslip nodded, he had a point “that’s true! However I’ve always wanted biological kits, not sure why, just the connection of carrying them for two moons.. it’s something I’ve wanted since I became a warrior” they admitted sighing softly.

~Sayonara~
August 3rd, 2021, 03:57 PM
Duckslip nodded, he had a point “that’s true! However I’ve always wanted biological kits, not sure why, just the connection of carrying them for two moons.. it’s something I’ve wanted since I became a warrior” they admitted sighing softly.

Silvercloud gives them a soft expression.
"Family isn't always by blood. Family requires love more than anything. Even if they aren't your biological kits, they'll still be your kits as long as you love them. You can have biological kits who don't consider you family or you don't with them, or you can. Or they might not even be your biological kits but you'd still be family. While you didn't carry them, you raised them. Raising them is longer than carrying them, no?"

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 07:34 PM
Silvercloud gives them a soft expression.
"Family isn't always by blood. Family requires love more than anything. Even if they aren't your biological kits, they'll still be your kits as long as you love them. You can have biological kits who don't consider you family or you don't with them, or you can. Or they might not even be your biological kits but you'd still be family. While you didn't carry them, you raised them. Raising them is longer than carrying them, no?"

Duckslip weighed the options, brows furrowed as they thought "I suppose so!" They said, perking up, their tail waving back and forth behind them quickly.

~Sayonara~
August 3rd, 2021, 07:43 PM
Duckslip weighed the options, brows furrowed as they thought "I suppose so!" They said, perking up, their tail waving back and forth behind them quickly.

Silvercloud hums and looks at him, his eyes basically saying 'I told you so'.
"Family is made up by love, not just by blood. Remember that. Don't dwell on not being able to have biological kits. Adopted kits are just as much of a blessing."

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 08:20 PM
Silvercloud hums and looks at him, his eyes basically saying 'I told you so'.
"Family is made up by love, not just by blood. Remember that. Don't dwell on not being able to have biological kits. Adopted kits are just as much of a blessing."

They nodded and let out a purr "true, sometimes I wish I could adopt Finkit, but his mom's still around and kickin'" they laughed "He's also going to be an apprentice soon, I wish I could train him but I don't think I'm experienced enough, That's okay though! haven't been a warrior all that long" Duckslip said with a shrug.

~Sayonara~
August 3rd, 2021, 08:26 PM
They nodded and let out a purr "true, sometimes I wish I could adopt Finkit, but his mom's still around and kickin'" they laughed "He's also going to be an apprentice soon, I wish I could train him but I don't think I'm experienced enough, That's okay though! haven't been a warrior all that long" Duckslip said with a shrug.

Silvercloud shrugs and looks at him.
"Young warriors can be mentors too. Don't lose hope just yet. You can always make a request as well."
The white and silver tabby warrior got up and stretched before reaching a paw into the water and sipping a large herring out and killing it.
"Besides, you'll be more experience once he gets his ceremony."

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 08:42 PM
Silvercloud shrugs and looks at him.
"Young warriors can be mentors too. Don't lose hope just yet. You can always make a request as well."
The white and silver tabby warrior got up and stretched before reaching a paw into the water and sipping a large herring out and killing it.
"Besides, you'll be more experience once he gets his ceremony."

Duckslip watched in awe "That was a great catch!" They said smiling widely at the tom their tail waving behind them quickly. The floppy-eared warrior nodded in response to his words "True, though only by half a moon" they laughed "It's okay though! I know whoever mentors him will do a good job, he's a sweet kid"

~Sayonara~
August 3rd, 2021, 08:45 PM
Duckslip watched in awe "That was a great catch!" They said smiling widely at the tom their tail waving behind them quickly. The floppy-eared warrior nodded in response to his words "True, though only by half a moon" they laughed "It's okay though! I know whoever mentors him will do a good job, he's a sweet kid"

Silvercloud looks at him and purrs in amusement.
"Even if he has a mentor, that doesn't mean you can't help teach him some skills too."
Looking at the water again, he caught another large fish, a tuna this time and nudged it to Duckslip.
"We should head back, it'll be late soon."

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 09:00 PM
Silvercloud looks at him and purrs in amusement.
"Even if he has a mentor, that doesn't mean you can't help teach him some skills too."
Looking at the water again, he caught another large fish, a tuna this time and nudged it to Duckslip.
"We should head back, it'll be late soon."

Duckslip looked up and nodded "Time sure does fly, doesn't it?" they exclaimed, picking the tuna up and smiling at his clanmate. The fish was just about the same size as Duckslip. They felt a bit guilty for not doing any hunting or fishing and decided they'd hunt extra and give Silvercloud some later.

~Sayonara~
August 3rd, 2021, 09:03 PM
Duckslip looked up and nodded "Time sure does fly, doesn't it?" they exclaimed, picking the tuna up and smiling at his clanmate. The fish was just about the same size as Duckslip. They felt a bit guilty for not doing any hunting or fishing and decided they'd hunt extra and give Silvercloud some later.

Silvercloud picked up his trout, the fish almost dragging on the ground and he starts heading back to camp, trying not to tangle his paws with the fish tail as he took it to the nursery to drop it off. His jaw ached but at least the kits and queens would have a nice treat.

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 09:15 PM
Silvercloud picked up his trout, the fish almost dragging on the ground and he starts heading back to camp, trying not to tangle his paws with the fish tail as he took it to the nursery to drop it off. His jaw ached but at least the kits and queens would have a nice treat.

Duckslip dropped the tuna onto the fresh-kill pile and waved to Silvercloud with a paw before heading into the warrior's den for a not so much deserved nap. That tom sure made a lasting impression, Duckslip dozed off wanting to know more about their new friend.

~Sayonara~
August 3rd, 2021, 09:21 PM
Duckslip dropped the tuna onto the fresh-kill pile and waved to Silvercloud with a paw before heading into the warrior's den for a not so much deserved nap. That tom sure made a lasting impression, Duckslip dozed off wanting to know more about their new friend.

(Beautiful, BRAVO-)

Gigi
August 5th, 2021, 01:36 PM
nice job today said sootfang as mosspaw came with the prey she had cought maybe tomorrow ill teach you how to catch fish and he picked up the prey he had cought and started walking back to the camp with it.
Gigi

Mosspaw

The young Apprentice preened proudly, trotting along behind her Mentor towards the Riverclan camp, prey held high in trumph.

shaded shadow
August 8th, 2021, 03:21 PM
sootfang walked toward the river where it was shallow but deep enough to learn how to swim and waited for mosspaw
Gigi
(sorry if this is late i went on and unexpected vacation)

Gigi
August 8th, 2021, 05:03 PM
sootfang walked toward the river where it was shallow but deep enough to learn how to swim and waited for mosspaw
Gigi
(sorry if this is late i went on and unexpected vacation)

Mosspaw

Padding quietly after her Mentor, Mosspaw stared at the water nervously. She knew that she would need to learn to swim at some point, but it was still a fear she had. The young Apprentice felt uneasy looking at the water softly rippling downstream, worried she may not pick the skill up as quickly as she would like to.

(It's alright, don't worry about it :3 )

shaded shadow
August 8th, 2021, 06:02 PM
Mosspaw

Padding quietly after her Mentor, Mosspaw stared at the water nervously. She knew that she would need to learn to swim at some point, but it was still a fear she had. The young Apprentice felt uneasy looking at the water softly rippling downstream, worried she may not pick the skill up as quickly as she would like to.

ok said sootfang were going to have another apprentice join us today to learn how to swim because her mentor has gone missing and she asked if she could come and learn to so were going to wait for her and then we´ll start ok said sootfang looking at mosspaw
Gigi windtail

Gigi
August 8th, 2021, 10:50 PM
ok said sootfang were going to have another apprentice join us today to learn how to swim because her mentor has gone missing and she asked if she could come and learn to so were going to wait for her and then we´ll start ok said sootfang looking at mosspaw
Gigi windtail

Mosspaw

Still staring at the rippling water, Mosspaw nodded slowly. Although she wasn't entirely fond of other Apprentices normally, they tended to be too childish for her liking, she wasn't going to complain. There would be no point. The shecat would be clenching her jaw throughout this lesson already, from fear of drowning. That was the only thing she would be worried about.

Gigi
August 8th, 2021, 10:51 PM
Gigi windtail

Mosspaw

Still staring at the rippling water, Mosspaw nodded slowly. Although she wasn't entirely fond of other Apprentices normally, they tended to be too childish for her liking, she wasn't going to complain. The shecat would be clenching her jaw throughout this lesson already, from fear of drowning. That was the only thing she was worried about.

windtail
August 9th, 2021, 04:10 PM
silverpaw walked over to sootfang and mosspaw she was finally going to learn how to swim she was exited
shaded shadow
Gigi

shaded shadow
August 9th, 2021, 04:12 PM
silverpaw walked over to sootfang and mosspaw she was finally going to learn how to swim she was exited

sootfang watched as silverpaw joind them ok he said looking at the two apprentices lets get into the water now he said getting in not to deep though he said and turned to watch the apprentices walk into the river.
Gigi
windtail

Gigi
August 9th, 2021, 05:09 PM
sootfang watched as silverpaw joind them ok he said looking at the two apprentices lets get into the water now he said getting in not to deep though he said and turned to watch the apprentices walk into the river.
Gigi
windtail

Mosspaw

A slight nod in the direction of the approaching Apprentice was the only sign of a greeting from Mosspaw, golden gaze never leaving the water. The fur along her tail and down her spine stood on end when her Mentor stated she was to walk into the river. Gulping back her fear, the young shecat lifted her chin and made her way slowly into the water. Yes, she was frightened to learn how to swim, but she was even more frightened of failing. It was unacceptable for her not to learn this new skill. Not if she was to become one of Riverclan's best Warriors, which she was determined to do.

shaded shadow
August 9th, 2021, 05:41 PM
A slight nod in the direction of the approaching Apprentice was the only sign of a greeting from Mosspaw, golden gaze never leaving the water. The fur along her tail and down her spine stood on end when her Mentor stated she was to walk into the river. Gulping back her fear, the young shecat lifted her chin and made her way slowly into the water. Yes, she was frightened to learn how to swim, but she was even more frightened of failing. It was unacceptable for her not to learn this new skill. Not if she was to become one of Riverclan's best Warriors, which she was determined to do.

sootfang turned to look at mosspaw to see how she was doing and could see that she was a little scred so he walked over to her dont worry he said you have nothing to fear the currents not strong over hear so you wont get sweaped away and the waters not that deep
Gigi
windtail

windtail
August 9th, 2021, 06:04 PM

silverpaw walked into the river a little scared at first then turned and waited for more instructions.
shaded shadow
Gigi

Gigi
August 9th, 2021, 06:26 PM
sootfang turned to look at mosspaw to see how she was doing and could see that she was a little scred so he walked over to her dont worry he said you have nothing to fear the currents not strong over hear so you wont get sweaped away and the waters not that deep
Gigi
windtail

Mosspaw

Sending a glance the other Apprentice's way, she instantly straightened her spine. No way was she going to allow Silverpaw to outdo her. She swallowed down her fear and looked up at her Mentor, awaiting her next command.

windtail

shaded shadow
August 9th, 2021, 06:36 PM
Sending a glance the other Apprentice's way, she instantly straightened her spine. No way was she going to allow Silverpaw to outdo her. She swallowed down her fear and looked up at her Mentor, awaiting her next command.

ok said sootfang now i want you to move you legs like your walking but push with your paws like this so you can move forward and showed the apprentices a demonstration. ok now mosspaw you can try first he said looking toward his apprentice.
Gigi
windtail

wolfie
August 10th, 2021, 03:06 AM
WarriorzFan
Wormbite gave a shrug of his shoulders. He did not in fact wait up. He exited the den, his tail flickering back and forth. Thankfully he already had a place in mind. It was familiar and had already proven to be a decent place to spar. You could easily kill him here.The oriental came to a sudden halt, a shudder sent down his spine. Shut up. Wormbite continued, almost missing Pikefluff's question. "Annoying, " He replied, throwing a glance towards his general direction. "I can use vibrations and sound to predict movement, if that's what you're wondering, " Wormbite added, ears perking up.

"We're here, " He announced, leaving Pikefluff's side. It was a clearing and seemed like it used to be frequently used. He would stand a few tail-lengths away, crouching down into a defensive position. "You wanted to start, yes? Go ahead."

Mango
August 11th, 2021, 12:53 AM
Blizzardsky had realized the nursery had seemed empty recently and decided to count his kits realizing he only had three he figured he might as well see where uhhh whatstheirname and Slick no… Sliver no…Slime no…Salmon no…Shiver no…none of them sounded right. Slate. Slatekit was the name he had no idea what the other kits name was but he figured he’d look out, losing the second and third kit was much easier on him than losing his first, poor Spicekit lost or probably dead somewhere. Hopefully whatstheirnamekit was okay. Unsure he began to call out,” Whatsyournamekit! Slatekit! It’s daddy Blizzardsky. He’s here to take you back to camp with Mommy Heronflight and Petuniakit and Frozenkit and Shatteredkit! ” he called wherever Heronflight went he silently thought wandering aimlessly randomly calling out,” Slatekit! Whatsyournamekit!” he genuinely didn’t remember the last kits name at all.

Dizerel
August 12th, 2021, 12:24 AM
Junipersong trotted out in the territory, headed for one of the many streams that Riverclan had. Happily humming along, nodding her head to either side as she jovially pranced along. She looked like a kit that was 3 sizes too big, with the way she carelessly danced around! It would probably be a bit embarrassing to her apprentice, Fiercepaw, who was tagging along for another training session!

"Alright Fiercepaw. Know what we are doing today?" She asked as they neared one of the streams.

// ~Fierceclaw~

Gigi
August 12th, 2021, 02:24 PM
ok said sootfang now i want you to move you legs like your walking but push with your paws like this so you can move forward and showed the apprentices a demonstration. ok now mosspaw you can try first he said looking toward his apprentice.
Gigi
windtail

Mosspaw

Watching the demonstration carefully, Mosspaw slowly began pushing her front paws forward. Her ears pressed back against her skull as she began moving. She swallowed down her fear, determined to do well in this lesson.

shaded shadow
August 12th, 2021, 05:08 PM
Watching the demonstration carefully, Mosspaw slowly began pushing her front paws forward. Her ears pressed back against her skull as she began moving. She swallowed down her fear, determined to do well in this lesson.

your doing well sootfang said as he watched her as long as you do it right you dont have to worry about sinking now you try silverpaw he said turning toward the other apprentice
Gigi
windtail

Puddle~
August 12th, 2021, 09:02 PM
Webpaw glared angrily at her mentor before snapping back,” Fine.” dropping into her close to perfect crouch before stalking forward, it was a bit heavy of steps, before she stopped and sprung at the branch landing with her paws splayed wide on the branch,” See it’s mousebrained.” she meowed convinced she did it perfectly.

Berryscorch let out a sigh as Webpaw leaped and landed on the tree branch. “If you’d been paying attention instead of complaining, the directions were to sneak up, not stomp and pounce.” At the very least, it already gave her an idea of what needed to be fixed. “You’ll need to be much lighter on your paws than that. The prey will feel and hear heavy footsteps. Your spring was decent, but the landing needs work. Make sure you know where your paws are going to end up, and prepare to balance yourself before you get there. Try again.”

Mango
August 12th, 2021, 11:44 PM
Berryscorch let out a sigh as Webpaw leaped and landed on the tree branch. “If you’d been paying attention instead of complaining, the directions were to sneak up, not stomp and pounce.” At the very least, it already gave her an idea of what needed to be fixed. “You’ll need to be much lighter on your paws than that. The prey will feel and hear heavy footsteps. Your spring was decent, but the landing needs work. Make sure you know where your paws are going to end up, and prepare to balance yourself before you get there. Try again.”
Webpaw wanted to snarl an insult back at the idiot who was her so called mentor, but forced herself not to and simply attempted it again. This time stepping as lightly as she could. Before launching herself at the branch like how she attacked the stupid Thunderclan warrior.

windtail
August 14th, 2021, 04:16 PM
silverpaw followed rippleflight out of the camp.
I draw war cats

shaded shadow
August 18th, 2021, 08:18 PM
rainingpaw walked threw the clan territory not trying to hunt but was bored then she cought sight of featherpaw and dicied to have some fun.
Silverfur & Co

Raven~
August 18th, 2021, 08:37 PM
(Moving to here for obvious reasons)
Palebrook lead the way to the river, Windwolf right behind her. They walked for a short while, then came up to it. "Let's go a little upstream." She meowed. "There might be more fish up there."
WindyWolf02

Raven~
August 18th, 2021, 08:38 PM
(Moving to here for obvious reasons)
Palebrook lead the way to the river, Windwolf right behind her. They walked for a short while, then came up to it. "Let's go a little upstream." She meowed. "There might be more fish up there."
Windywolf2

Silverfur & Co
August 18th, 2021, 08:40 PM
rainingpaw walked threw the clan territory not trying to hunt but was bored then she cought sight of featherpaw and dicied to have some fun.
@Silverfur & Co (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=167)

Featherpaw looked around and heard a sound and smelled rainingpaw and sighed. She was wandered what she wanted

shaded shadow
August 18th, 2021, 09:48 PM
Featherpaw looked around and heard a sound and smelled rainingpaw and sighed. She was wandered what she wanted

rainingpaw walked in front of featherpaw hello featherpaw she said how nice of you to be walking out here all alone she said sweetly.
Silverfur & Co
windtail

windtail
August 18th, 2021, 09:51 PM
silverpaw was out hunting when she cougth the sent of rainingpaw and featherpaw? she remember the last time she sented rainingpaw with another apprentice and decided to follow the sent.
Silverfur & Co
shaded shadow

Silverfur & Co
August 18th, 2021, 10:18 PM
rainingpaw walked in front of featherpaw hello featherpaw she said how nice of you to be walking out here all alone she said sweetly.
Silverfur & Co
windtail
silverpaw was out hunting when she cougth the sent of rainingpaw and featherpaw? she remember the last time she sented rainingpaw with another apprentice and decided to follow the sent.
Silverfur & Co
shaded shadow

Featherpaw looked at rainingpaw " I do not trust you your up to no good." She mews looking at Rainingpaw. She could smell another cat and it was silverpaw was it.

shaded shadow
August 18th, 2021, 10:31 PM
Featherpaw looked at rainingpaw " I do not trust you your up to no good." She mews looking at Rainingpaw. She could smell another cat and it was silverpaw was it.

rainingpaw was about to jump and leap and pin featherpaw down but then she cought the sent of silverpaw why did silverpaw asways have to come and ruwin her fun. so she decided to just mock featherpaw instead i bet you wont be able to fight as well as us clanborn riverclan cats she said.
Silverfur & Co
windtail

Silverfur & Co
August 18th, 2021, 10:34 PM
rainingpaw was about to jump and leap and pin featherpaw down but then she cought the sent of silverpaw why did silverpaw asways have to come and ruwin her fun. so she decided to just mock featherpaw instead i bet you wont be able to fight as well as us clanborn riverclan cats she said.
Silverfur & Co
windtail

"I bet I can fight just as well as you if not better." She mews and stood proudly.

Madelaine
August 18th, 2021, 11:24 PM
-->Redspeckle

The black and red calico transgender tom padded out of the camp to do some independent hunting. He always enjoyed being on his own or sometimes with his brother. It made him calmer and feel better. He was an explorer. He often left camp to find himself an adventure. He didn't like being in the camp any longer than an hour unless to sleep.

Redspeckle scented the air and smelled a vole nearby. Finally, something to catch. He got into a hunter's crouch, moving his dark ginger tail lower. he made sure his posture was great before he stalked forward. His yellow eyes were focused on the prey ahead of him. Once he was closer he pounced, landing on top of it. Redspeckle gave it a death bite to the neck.

Thank you starclan, he thought.

// Kunaiskrill; \\

shaded shadow
August 19th, 2021, 06:34 AM
"I bet I can fight just as well as you if not better." She mews and stood proudly.

really said rainingpaw well prove it then attack me she snarled.
Silverfur & Co
windtail

Silverfur & Co
August 19th, 2021, 06:52 AM
really said rainingpaw well prove it then attack me she snarled.
Silverfur & Co
windtail

"I am not training right now so I am not going to." Featherpaw mews and pads away from raining