Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hi i'm avian :3
Last post by alec
Today 02:59 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:54 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 02:46 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM
minkpaws bio n stuff
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 01:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2020, 08:19 PM
i am kenough

Default Home again, almost... [ThunderClan Plot]

[ TL;DR Rainywhisker needs ONE warrior volunteer to return to RC, and warriors and apprentices to begin scoping out temporary den locations/materials, as well as a hunting patrol. Volunteers for any are free to approach!]

ThunderClan had been through a lot. That was very, very clear as Rainywhisker padded through the undergrowth of the forest with his Clanmates, most of whom were probably just tired of the constant back-and-forth. The announcement earlier had taken a lot from the warrior, who wasn't too keen on taking another's duties from them. He had no qualms with it on all other fronts though. They needed to be home, in their own familiar neck of the woods. And while they'd be indebted to RiverClan for the good they did, there was a fine line between accepting help when help was needed, and taking advantage of a good service. Personally, Rainywhisker was sick of seeing his Clan use Lionstar's help. The sooner they could grow prosperous again, the better. It was nothing personal against RiverClan of course, but he had pride in where he lived. He had pride in the cats he lived with.
The tom hadn't taken the lead on the walk into their woods again though, as he preferred to quicken or slow his pace to match anyone who seemed to need something. They knew where they were going. He'd let them know when they were at a decent spot- And besides, he wasn't Duskstar or Softbriar, so leading or dictating exactly what they were going to do felt strange.

However, as they near the spot that Rainywhisker initially had in mind when directing the Clan here, he does trot to the front of the... patrol (hoard) of cats to slow them. "This is far enough, I believe," he nods to those nearest to him. "Pass on the word, this is where we'll settle."

Now it was his job to return to scoping out the Clan. If he were any good with names and faces, he'd probably have grabbed a few cats in particular to help him out, but he had a bad habit of carrying out his duties without too much regard to who he was with. Instead, he heaves a sigh that ends in a small cough and lifts his head for another quick, loud call. "I need a warrior volunteer who can go back to RiverClan now, or after a short rest. Anyone who feels they can go, come talk to me."

Copper eyes glide over them all. "As for our other warriors and apprentices, I want to make some order here while we're staying. We'll talk about temporary dens and get another patrol out for some prey. We're all tired and hungry, so we better do this before we fall over, right?" There was an edge of humor in his voice at that last bit, but the tom's face was otherwise serious and taut.
Old July 13th, 2020, 08:22 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: Home again, almost... [ThunderClan Plot]

"I'll do it," replied Silversky, with a dutiful nod.
@implimm

- I left -

Last edited by cmdR_Paige; July 13th, 2020 at 08:22 PM.
Old July 13th, 2020, 08:23 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Leopardpaw approached the Rainywhisker carefully, looking up at the warrior. "I could help with hunting?" the tom suggested.

@implimm
Old July 13th, 2020, 08:29 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @implimm ]

----Stonenettle----

To be back in their own territory was quite exhilarating, but also brought with it the scent of smoke and ash. Stonenettle buried his muzzle in his chest fur to muffle a cough. At least they were back, and at least they had a place to stay while Duskstar took that little ragtag band of hers out to look for a new place to settle.
A yawn stretched his jaws, and then he turned to Rainywhisker. There wasn't much of a point in sitting still, especially if there were things to be done. "I can head back to RiverClan. Or, if you think Silversky would be better suited for that, I could gather nesting materials." He'd need a helper for that, though.
Old July 13th, 2020, 08:31 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Following his apprentice, Fishfin stopped in front of Rainywhisker. I'll go with Leopardpaw. he mewed, putting his tail over his apprentices shoulder. The sooner we continue your training the better. Not that that's all we'll be doing. he added hastily. @Lynxpaw @implimm
Old July 13th, 2020, 08:38 PM
i am kenough

He couldn't help the feeling of relief sweeping over him when he gets a volunteer so quickly, and he looks at Silversky gratefully. "Thank you," he meows hoarsely. "Head back to RiverClan. Try to find a patrol or one of their warriors near the pond if you can. I don't want you getting into trouble for marching right to their camp- But if you must, just tell Lionstar that I gave the go-ahead. You're just going there to thank him and RiverClan for helping us. But I also want you to tell him where we have chosen to settle, so that he can get word to us if need be and so that if Duskstar returns to RiverClan, she knows where we've gone too."

Then, to the apprentice who had approached, he takes a deep breath and offers him a smile. He notices another tom approach behind Leopardpaw and nods to them both. "Thanks. This is all a lot to take in, but it's good learning as well. Be careful of where you tread, though. And take note of how the territory looks, it might be useful to know."

Finally, he flashes an apologetic look at Stonenettle. "Sorry, Stonenettle," Rainywhisker says. "But I think all of us would be grateful for something soft to sleep on tonight. Let's wrangle some others up and get started on that, okay? My apprentice seems to be gone, but we're all here so it can't be too hard." He lets out a brief chuckle, followed by another short cough. "There's plenty of bracken and springy moss around the water. Thankfully it won't take too long, as long as we do get that help."

[ @cmdR_Paige, @Lynxpaw, @gs29513, @Slushie ]
Old July 13th, 2020, 08:40 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Alright Leopardpaw! Lets go catch loads of fresh-kill! Fishfin mewed, turning to head into the woods. @Lynxpaw (Want to go to TC territory?)

Last edited by gs29513; July 13th, 2020 at 08:40 PM.
Old July 13th, 2020, 08:43 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Alright Leopardpaw! Lets go catch loads of fresh-kill! Fishfin mewed, turning to head into the woods. @Lynxpaw (Want to go to TC territory?)
Leopardpaw nodded and followed Fishfin into the woods.

(Sure)
Old July 13th, 2020, 08:51 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
He couldn't help the feeling of relief sweeping over him when he gets a volunteer so quickly, and he looks at Silversky gratefully. "Thank you," he meows hoarsely. "Head back to RiverClan. Try to find a patrol or one of their warriors near the pond if you can. I don't want you getting into trouble for marching right to their camp- But if you must, just tell Lionstar that I gave the go-ahead. You're just going there to thank him and RiverClan for helping us. But I also want you to tell him where we have chosen to settle, so that he can get word to us if need be and so that if Duskstar returns to RiverClan, she knows where we've gone too."

Then, to the apprentice who had approached, he takes a deep breath and offers him a smile. He notices another tom approach behind Leopardpaw and nods to them both. "Thanks. This is all a lot to take in, but it's good learning as well. Be careful of where you tread, though. And take note of how the territory looks, it might be useful to know."

Finally, he flashes an apologetic look at Stonenettle. "Sorry, Stonenettle," Rainywhisker says. "But I think all of us would be grateful for something soft to sleep on tonight. Let's wrangle some others up and get started on that, okay? My apprentice seems to be gone, but we're all here so it can't be too hard." He lets out a brief chuckle, followed by another short cough. "There's plenty of bracken and springy moss around the water. Thankfully it won't take too long, as long as we do get that help."

[ @cmdR_Paige, @Lynxpaw, @gs29513, @Slushie ]
"Right away," the pale warrior nodded, sprinting off.

- I left -
Old July 13th, 2020, 09:15 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Arriving with some of the earlier clanmates Lionwhisker perked his ears as rainywhisker announced that they were settling . He liked the idea, he was getting a bit tired already , yawning which let the herbs fall from his maw , the medicine cat took a seat and cleaned up his fur. Hoping that condorpaw followed them.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread