Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by sock
Today 07:10 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:06 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:55 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 05:38 AM
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2020, 09:49 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Fun in the Sun

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

The more Lionstar was left to his own devices, the more time he had to scheme of what to do next with the Clan.

With the weather warming and the river tranquil (surprisingly!), Lionstar had come to the realization this was the optimal time to make Fallenstream's little competition thing annual.

So he gathered some debris from around the forest-- sticks and stones, and set them out along the bank to be 'markers' for progression. The stuff he didn't use, he chucked in the river alongside some other brush material. It could serve as some obstacles for those who competed.

Once he was done, he headed back to camp. "RiverClan, give me your attention for just a moment!

"I know everyone's been working very hard recently, and I know that it's very rare we get a break.. so I wanted to do something fun! A friendly contest, if you will."
Beckoning those who listened to follow, he was happy to go back into the territory. "Today we are doing a swimming competition! Before we get ahead of ourselves, I want you to be aware of how this'll work..

"I have several markers place along the bank of the river."
He nodded to the sticks sticking out of the dirt, kept in place by stones.

"Every marker is a point toward progression. There are.. ten, I believe, markers in place. When you reach the last marker, you're done! First cat who reaches the end will win first pick of the fresh-kill pile, and depending on your rank we can probably come up with some other reward..

"But, for right now, let's just have some fun, shall we?"
Lionstar stopped near the edge of the bank. "This is our starting point. If everyone could line up around this spot, I'll tell you when to dive in and go!"

-- HOW THIS WORKS --
To officially participate, have your cat line up in place!
The only ranks not allowed to participate are kits
and heavily pregnant queens.
APPRENTICES: No matter how you place, this counts
toward your training sessions!

I will be starting the event tomorrow so people have
time to join in.

Progression in the contest will be based on a random number roll.
I will be rolling the numbers every few hours.

If your cat gets an even number, they will progress to the next marker with minimal trouble.

If they get an odd number, something happens to impede them!

For your cat not progressing, you have some options..
you can come up with your own little event and roleplay it out,
or you can be assigned a mini plot by myself!
@Dipper and @wnder are free to help out if they want!)
If you want to be assigned prompts,
place (*) somewhere in your first post for this thread.

There are ten markers placed alongside the river.
The first cat to reach the last marker--
or the furthest by the time this event ends-- wins!

Out of character, everyone who participates will receive
a unique profile badge and Koins.
More rewards may be added depending on if anyone wants
to add something.

Last edited by BEAR.; June 24th, 2020 at 10:00 PM.
Old June 24th, 2020, 09:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Fun in the Sun

@Sparkling Flower
Eveninglight scampered over, she hoped her apprentice would be down to learn to swim,” I’ll give you a brief rundown, Skunkpaw. Keep your paws moving and head above water, like running, but in water.” she meowed,” Remember. Someone will save you if you start to drown.“ she meowed
* for both plz
Blizzardpaw gave a loud yowl of excitement as his pudgy self ran ahead of Thistlebaby before accidentally rolling down to the start line from tripping on his own feet and landed thud, right in front of Lionstar.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; June 24th, 2020 at 09:56 PM.
Old June 24th, 2020, 09:57 PM

StonePaw would run up to the first marker excitedly.
She was winning this thing!
*yis to prompts, I have no creativity*

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; June 24th, 2020 at 10:27 PM.
Old June 24th, 2020, 10:01 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @BILL. ]
-Russetstrike-

Russetstrike perked up his head as he heard Lionstar, and a smile drew across his features. A competition? He assumed this would be swimming related as it was RiverClan. Even then, this sounded fun! Even though he couldn't really swim yet because he had only swam once. He would just watch, probably ask Lionstar if he could help out on the bank.
Getting up, he followed the group out into the territory, which he had gotten to know the lay out now that he had been in RiverClan for about a moon. Now at the river, Russetstrike listened quietly as Lionstar explained what they were going to do and just to what he had assumed, this was a swimming competition.
After everyone had taken their spaces at the starting line, Russetstrike trotted over to Lionstar, his russet tail waving hello to the leader. "Hey Lionstar? Mind if I just watch and help out on the bank?"
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old June 24th, 2020, 10:01 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Snowfern's ears pricked when she heard Lionstar's call, and she quickly darted over, keen to participate in whatever the golden tom had to offer. She quickly padded over to the line and lined up.

---

Badgerpaw scampered over when she heard Lionstar, and to be completely honest, she wasn't sure she was all that excited for this. She really did not like to be put under pressure, but she decided that she would try her best, no matter how scrappy she was at swimming. She padded over and lined up in front of Lionstar.
@BILL.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; June 24th, 2020 at 10:02 PM.
Old June 24th, 2020, 10:04 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beanpaw’s eyes widened. An event! Oh, swimming? He could do that. Wait. RIVER SWIMMING? Oh no. No no no. He didn’t — how could he — what if he was pulled by the current? "Uh... Grizz?" He moved away, trying to find his mentor. Perhaps Grizzlybug could help him decide whether or not to participate. As much as he wanted to be involved, he didn’t know if he even could...

@Beau

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 24th, 2020, 10:15 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

----*Curlpaw----

Oh, yeah, Curlpaw was pumped. At the first sound of Lionsta's voice he bounded up to the edge of the riverbank, so close that his toes dipped into the water. His tails waved behind him wildly, and his eyes were bright with excitement. Any kind of competition always managed to rile him up, and as he dug his claws into the wet sand to keep his body from shaking with anticipation, a wide grin planted itself on his face. "You guys are going down," he jabbed at the others with a friendly tone.
Old June 24th, 2020, 10:17 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

At the first sound of Lionstar's call, Berryscorch didn't pay much mind to what he was saying, assuming it was another fun little event for just the kits or apprentices like it always was. But to her surprise, she quickly realized that the event would be for everyone. She eagerly padded over to join the small crowd, keen on finding out what this was all about. The concept seemed relatively intriguing. Unique and fun to word it differently. She would most definitely be participating in this. Maybe she could get herself a first place win this time, after placing second in the old battle tournament. Well... if all cats were participating that might be more difficult. But surpassing at least Gingerpaw would be satisfactory enough for her.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 24th, 2020, 10:17 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

dayheart padded on up. ooo!! they were going to have funnn!! yayyy!! this was so exciting.. he probably wasn't going to win, but he could bond with the others!! yipeee!! that was one of his favorite pasttimes.

spiderpaw bounced over. swimming..? she... sort of knew how to swim. a little bit. a tiny bit. probably not enough for a competition, but ohhh welll. she was going to do it anyway!! it wasn't her fault if she drowned, anyway. well, it kind of was... but whatever!! this was going to be fun! her ear flickered at curlpaw's little comment. "hrrmrm... i think you've got it all wrong. you're going down! well... not literally. i don't want you to drown or anything. but like.. i'm going to win! yeesh, that sounds rude.. well, you're going down figuratively!! there we go! that sounds alright, doesn't it??" spiderpaw murmured eagerly. boy, it was hard to be both competitive and polite. spiderpaw was leaning towards dropping her manners,....
Old June 24th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw scrambled as he waited to begin eagerly and looked at his leader. He was excited to do his first competition as an apprentice. Wow, that was so fun to think about! Silentpaw looked around him and saw that some of the clanmates he had seen before are also there. Smiling with joy that it was a friendly contest not one of those Shadowclan types where you have the urge to want to kill your opponent, Silentpaw was glad that he was in Riverclan where cats are river lovers. Rivers can be destructive at times of course but what do you expect from nature forces?
——
~Splashfury~
Splashfury focused on Lionstar’s instructions and blinked at the other cats. It seemed like everyone was already fired up so she was going to fired up as well. She gave a quick prayer to Starclan that all her training would show their results in this competition.

(* Prompts for both please!)
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; June 24th, 2020 at 10:33 PM.
Closed Thread