Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:38 PM

Old August 29th, 2018, 02:44 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Den of thieves [Open]

[ This roleplay is open, although keep in mind the cats presented here will generally be hostile and you must be prepared to at least enter some hostility ]
@Broken Madness

The constant drip, drip, drip of freshly fallen rain falling from the drainpipes and splashing agaisnt the pavement was getting quite annoying, it was a lousy hour of the day where humans usually retreated into their dens and went about their business. Eating lavish dinners and sitting in front of the living boxes. Even when it hadn't freshly rained the streets where mainly desolate but today there was not a soul to be seen, no kittypet lingering in the alleyways and no rouge sifting through trash piles. Nox was padding down the center of the paved alleyway, a particular songbird clasped between his jaws. He had learned of a house a few blocks away that often kept the window open, he had ventured in a few times learning he layout of the land and lastly discovered a bird cage. It had taken him weeks to learn how to pry it open but he had done it and he was rewarded with the flesh of a large green bird. He had admitted it put up a fight which he wasn't expecting but the reward was satisfying. Once the humans got another bird, he'd repeat this until they finally stopped getting birds or locked their window.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 29th, 2018, 02:54 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Den of thieves [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ This roleplay is open, although keep in mind the cats presented here will generally be hostile and you must be prepared to at least enter some hostility ]
@Broken Madness

The constant drip, drip, drip of freshly fallen rain falling from the drainpipes and splashing agaisnt the pavement was getting quite annoying, it was a lousy hour of the day where humans usually retreated into their dens and went about their business. Eating lavish dinners and sitting in front of the living boxes. Even when it hadn't freshly rained the streets where mainly desolate but today there was not a soul to be seen, no kittypet lingering in the alleyways and no rouge sifting through trash piles. Nox was padding down the center of the paved alleyway, a particular songbird clasped between his jaws. He had learned of a house a few blocks away that often kept the window open, he had ventured in a few times learning he layout of the land and lastly discovered a bird cage. It had taken him weeks to learn how to pry it open but he had done it and he was rewarded with the flesh of a large green bird. He had admitted it put up a fight which he wasn't expecting but the reward was satisfying. Once the humans got another bird, he'd repeat this until they finally stopped getting birds or locked their window.

A soft humming sound was heard, along with a voice so soft and gentle it was quite surprising to hear especially when it was a rainy day. The voice drew closer, it was definitely a voice of a molly and with this voice came a song like no other.
I hear your voice on the wind
And I here you call out my name
"Listen my child, " you say to me
"I am the voice of your history
Be not afraid, come follow me
Answer my call and I'll set you free"

The voice sang with almost kitten like excitement, soft playful steps was heard as a cat soon came into view, a beautiful calico molly was seen. Her tail moved gracefully behind her as she just danced around on the water puddles with so much excitement and joy, it was a odd sight really. She was spinning on her paws, singing along to a song only she can hear and know. Loud purrs came from her and happiness shore in her forest colored eyes, she was just... happy.

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; August 29th, 2018 at 02:57 AM.
Old August 29th, 2018, 03:02 AM
I’m full of it

@Broken Madness

At first the humming could be affiliated with the Hun of metallic engines kicking up to start their trek to some far off location but as he drew near it seemed more characteristic. The toms jaws clamped tighter over the bird, his teeth piercing cold flesh. The appearance of a calico Molly rounding he corner stopped him dead in his tracks. He hadn't seen her on his way down and certainly he hadn't scented her. That was his problem with the rain. Once he was in eyeshot his long feathery tail gave a lash and his golden coloured eyes studied her calculatingly. His name was vex, he was a stray, he trusted nobody. ' ' who are you? ' ' he said in a demanding tone, eyes narrowed to slits and claws sinking into the paved road

François Lelord

Old August 29th, 2018, 03:06 AM
The Madness King

@Celestial
She jumps a bit hearing him and quickly quieted herself down, she looks at him curiously before speaking in that soft voice of hers “ oh I’m...Athena.” She says softly. Her eyes were not filled with fear but surprise and more interest than anything, she looks at him closely and soon looks up into his eyes. “ ...golden eyes.... that’s so beautiful..” she says amazed
Old August 29th, 2018, 03:11 AM
I’m full of it

@Broken Madness

The Tom snorted in response almost seemingly distraught by her friendly nature. His golden eyes flickered gently and reduced into a pair of slits which analyzed her whole figure very closely. ' ' are you from around here? Cause this is kind of my alleyway ' ' he said calmly. His grey fur resembled ashes being driven by a strong sweet breeze, stirred up than left than stirred up and left. The toms eyes settled back into circles as she complimented his eyes. She's not from around here, unless she's crazy. the tom yawned and was bound to proceed past her but stopped himself

François Lelord

Old August 29th, 2018, 03:14 AM
The Madness King

@Celestial
She nods slowly “ oh.. I see um, yes I’m not from around here. But it was just so beautiful around here I just couldn’t help but wonder over here” she says softly with a warm purr. She looks at his pelt a bit and soon steps forward towards him, touching his side a bit with a gentle paw. “ so soft.. and strong too” she says softly as she looks at him. “ oh forgive me, I just couldn’t help myself but... um.. forgive me for this but mind if I have your name?” She asks warmly
Old August 29th, 2018, 03:17 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
@Celestial
She nods slowly “ oh.. I see um, yes I’m not from around here. But it was just so beautiful around here I just couldn’t help but wonder over here” she says softly with a warm purr. She looks at his pelt a bit and soon steps forward towards him, touching his side a bit with a gentle paw. “ so soft.. and strong too” she says softly as she looks at him. “ oh forgive me, I just couldn’t help myself but... um.. forgive me for this but mind if I have your name?” She asks warmly

@Broken Madness

The toms teeth tightened over the burd and his eyes narrowed dangerously as she prodded his side causing him to hiss and back away a few steps, ' ' my name is vex. I suggest you go back to your humans because it's not safe for friendly cats out here ' ' he snapped his pelt rippling with a strong sort of misunderstanding

François Lelord

Old August 29th, 2018, 03:21 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Broken Madness

The toms teeth tightened over the burd and his eyes narrowed dangerously as she prodded his side causing him to hiss and back away a few steps, ' ' my name is vex. I suggest you go back to your humans because it's not safe for friendly cats out here ' ' he snapped his pelt rippling with a strong sort of misunderstanding

she jumps a bit when he suddenly hissed, and laughs softly. “ sorry did I scare you?” She says softly as she sits down. “ vex huh? .... that’s a pretty name” she says playfully as her tail waved a bit and she soon purrs softly “ oh and I ain’t a kittypet.. I’m actually a loner. So I know my way around these parts my friend don’t worry “ she says with a purr soon she tilts her head. “ ... can I call you.. vexy?“ @Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; August 30th, 2018 at 04:22 AM.