velli's rp finder
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:51 PM

Old March 2nd, 2021, 04:57 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

// @wnder

It had taken moons, but her paws had carried her all the way from the mountains to the Clans. She had traveled alone, and the weariness was only a few pawsteps away from exhaustion. Her belly growled, and while the tempting scent of water vole drifted past her nose, so too did the even stronger scent of...cats!

Shadow of Full Moon had reached the edge of RiverClan's territory, judging by the marshy ground and water reeds, and as she sniffed the closest marker, there was definitely a fishy undertone. She had heard stories of the Clans, and their tempers, and chose to rest near the scent marker. She cast anxious looks around her as she laid onto her belly, but she saw no danger. Shadow rested her chin on her paws, her eyes closing as she felt her exhaustion overwhelm her.
Old March 11th, 2021, 10:43 AM
ON HIATUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Kit View Post
Ocean was in no shape to, but she found herself saying, "Please... Tell me what I need to do. How can I prove my worth?" Ocean wanted to join Riverclan. It was a crazy idea, and she'd only barely heard of it, but she often felt lonely. And she needed a home. "Tell me what to do."
@ghostwriter
Bump! @ghostwriter

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.
Old March 11th, 2021, 09:34 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

~ Featherbreeze (@/rosetherosey) & Snowpaw (@Silverfur & Co) Patrol Report
@Bill

Featherbreeze walked up to Sootstar ready to report on the patrol. "Hello Dawnstar, I'm here to report on the hunting patrol at Lionsrange." She began. "We found a family of squirrels living in a tree at the beginning of the hunting patrol. The two of us managed to catch four out of five of the squirrels, one of them managed to getaway. After that, we went searching for more prey and managed to catch a bird." That was the extent of the patrol, and she didn't bother going into minor details with all that was said and done such as tactics for the hunting.

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou

Last edited by rosetherosey; March 15th, 2021 at 09:11 PM.
Old March 15th, 2021, 07:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

That was a pretty damn good haul for two cats. Lionstorm was impressed-- and grateful one of the patrols took finding prey for the Clan seriously. "Well done, Featherbreeze." Since she only indicated they found prey, he assumed everything went well. "If that's all, I think both of you are due to enjoy some prey and get some rest."

[ @rosetherosey]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 15th, 2021, 09:03 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

@BILL.

Barkfuzz padded over to the tom. "Lionstorm!" he called cheerfully. "Morningpaw and I are back from our hunting patrol. We caught four fish between the two of us, although I'll be honest Morningpaw caught most of it."

"We had an issue with an injured Twoleg kit on the territory," he continued. "But I led it away."

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)

Last edited by Aquilex; March 15th, 2021 at 10:32 PM.
Old March 15th, 2021, 09:07 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosetherosey View Post
~ Featherbreeze (@/rosetherosey) & Snowpaw (@Silverfur & Co) Patrol Report
@Undertaker

Featherbreeze walked up to Sootstar ready to report on the patrol. "Hello Dawnstar, I'm here to report on the hunting patrol at Lionsrange." She began. "We found a family of squirrels living in a tree at the beginning of the hunting patrol. The two of us managed to catch four out of five of the squirrels, one of them managed to getaway. After that, we went searching for more prey and managed to catch a bird." That was the extent of the patrol, and she didn't bother going into minor details with all that was said and done such as tactics for the hunting.

snowpaw smiled at his praise and was very happy and nods "its okay i rather the kits queens and elders eat before i do Lionstorm sir." she mews

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old March 17th, 2021, 03:49 AM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Trekking carefully back into the camp, a bit of a limp to her step as she carried two decently sized perches in her mouth. Each perch was large enough to feed two or even three warriors, though the she-cat still seemed a bit upset that she hadn't managed to catch any more.

Dismissing Smokepaw with a flick of her tail, wandering around until she found Lionstorm. Setting down the two fish she had, letting him get a good look over them. "Lionstorm! Reporting back from the hunt. I am sorry to say that we couldn't catch much more. There was a duck that had gone crazy and attacked Smokepaw. I stepped in to stop it before our young apprentice could get hurt." There was several bruises up and down her leg from her short skirmish with the waterfowl. Thankfully, since it beak wasn't sharp enough to break skin, she wasn't bleeding anywhere, though her front-right paw had been brutally chewed up. "The duck's rampage had scared away most of the other prey in the pond, I am surprised we even managed to catch these two. Otherwise, Smokepaw did well." She lied completely. Smokepaw had been distracted hunting rocks rather than prey, and that's how the duck managed to sneak up on him in the first place. Junipersong wanted to avoid having Smokepaw get yelled at by the others, so she planned to have a calm talk with him later.

Otherwise, waiting to be dismissed or sent on her next task, shifting her weight away from her injured leg.

// @BILL.

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old March 17th, 2021, 11:01 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @BILL., @QueenCocaHead

>Goosefury<
────────

Goosefury strode into camp, hoping that Stonefoot was trailing close behind. He looked tired and just a little irritated, and having to carry some of Stonefoot's haul alongside his single meager bird wasn't exactly improving his mood.

He dropped what he was carrying on the prey pile and then made his way over to Lionstorm. "Nothing out of the ordinary in Lionsrange that we could tell. Stonefoot managed to fish up a pretty big haul, so that's the majority of what we brought back. Should hold the Clan over for a day or two, I think."
Old March 17th, 2021, 11:04 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

↠ Acornwhisker [ @BILL.]
"Lionstorm?" Acornwhisker called out sheepishly, becoming more and more aware of her pathetic condition. Maybe she should have cleaned her fur before entering the den? But she would've needed to see Snakepaw before doing that, otherwise she'd probably splinter up her tongue, as well...ugh, why did she have to be so clumsy?

Trying to shake off her thoughts, Acornwhisker followed through with the report, praying Lionstorm wouldn't judge her too hard. "Whitepaw and I were unable to catch any prey in Sleepy Thicket, due to an accident..." She glanced at her ruffled pelt. "I misjudged the size of a log that our prey ran into, and ended up getting stuck there for a good while. I'll um...I will be seeing Snakepaw immediately after this to help remove the splinters..." She found it hard to meet his gaze.

Please don't laugh, please don't laugh, please don't laugh...
Old March 18th, 2021, 02:20 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Well, at least you tried." Lionstorom didn't care if Barkfuzz seemed to suck at hunting - the important thing is the job was done, and the warrior was giving credit where it was due. "Nice job, it was smart to get that Twoleg kit out of here. Last thing we need is for more of them to come stomping around 'cause their kid is missing.

"If that's all Barkfuzz, go get some rest! Maybe get a bit to eat, if you're hungry."

[ @Aquilex]

--

Lionstorm perked his ears with concern as Junipersong approached him, looking a touch worse for wear with her damaged paw. "So you stopped the duck-- did you kill it?" Vicious animals, regardless of their size, had no place in RiverClan's territory. If Junipersong hadn't dispatched it, he'd need to send some warriors out to take it down. "Good job on the fish, but maybe you should see Snakepaw.. your paw looks like the duck wanted you for lunch!"

[ @Dizerel ]

--

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosey. Goosie. Just the guy Lion wanted to see. He missed his dumb face, that little eye-hole he liked to imagine putting a new eye in, just. Everything.

As Goosie approached, Lionstorm bounced over and darted to give him a quick cheek smooch. "Goosie, welcome back!" It was always a pleasure, really. "That's all good," having a full prey pile would alleviate some of the stress of the disorganized Clan. "If there's nothing else, why don't you take a breather?" They could visit another time-- perhaps Lion could steal him for a patrol of his own.

[ @Slushie ]

--

Well.. this wasn't what Lionstorm expected. When Lionstorm thought of incompetence, he envisioned Lotusheart, not Acornwhisker. Ah, hopefully this would only be a one time thing. "I'm going to assume that this won't be an issue again, and you'll avoid running into tight logs. Have Snakepaw help you remove the splinters and if your paw isn't too hurt, head out again with.. Whitepaw, was it?" It took him a moment to think of her name. Hmm. "Perhaps you can turn this into a learning experience for her about responsibility."

While unfortunate this happened, Acornwhisker had the opportunity to make the best out of a not-great situation. Lionstorm could see Whitepaw had an attitude problem and wanted to work on grinding that out of her.

[ @Fae ]