Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM

Old June 24th, 2019, 07:41 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Spiderpaw made it known to everybody within earshot that she detested being carried, screeching and wailing in distress accompanied by thrashing around crazily in attempt to dislodge her scruff from lionstorms jaws. However most efforts were in vain until he tossed her down into the elders den, colliding with the dusty ground with a ‘humph’ sneezing as dust covered her face.

‘ ‘ who do you think you are greeneyes I think you- ‘ ‘ she was interrupted hearing that annoyingly familiar voice fill her ears. She had avoided the grumpy elder for her entire life hearing her scold apprentices for even looking at her- now it seemed like their meeting was inevitable.

She whipped back towards lionstorm ignoring the silver tabby and staring at him with an almost desperate look ‘ ‘ I’d rather die than spend an hour with this flea bag- ‘ ‘ she fired at him tail whisking furiously as she heard her demand from over her shoulder her wyes rolled and her fur bristled, she looked over her shoulder at her putting on a venomous grin ‘ ‘ oh joy- I just can’t wait. What you’ve got a few moons left of life- might as well die looking pretty right? Don’t want those tics making your ugly mug any uglier than it already is ‘ ‘ she spat shouldering her way past lionstorm to avoid the retaliation that was sure to come from her comment. Smiling smugly to herself

@BILL. @Okapi

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 25th, 2019, 03:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
DawnPaw shrugged at her comment,The Molly was far from happy about doing this more so she was determined- being stubborn was sometimes a good thing.Her tone was calm and she didn't flinch at the old Molly's comment."It's going to take more then a nickname and hard work to make me break- Your attempts at scaring me are more amusing then terrifying".The cream Molly looked BubblingBee in the eye,her face was blank she turned back to dabbing the mousebile on the elders fur her voice becoming a slight pathetic laugh."I have been called a mistake more times then there is fish in the river,If you really want you can call me that but I can't promise I won''t give you a nickname in turn~".She gave a small smirk but honestly the word 'mistake' rolled off her tounge like it was normal, she had finished one side of BubblingBee finally and took off working on the other side- fleas dropping off one by one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Spiderpaw made it known to everybody within earshot that she detested being carried, screeching and wailing in distress accompanied by thrashing around crazily in attempt to dislodge her scruff from lionstorms jaws. However most efforts were in vain until he tossed her down into the elders den, colliding with the dusty ground with a ‘humph’ sneezing as dust covered her face.

‘ ‘ who do you think you are greeneyes I think you- ‘ ‘ she was interrupted hearing that annoyingly familiar voice fill her ears. She had avoided the grumpy elder for her entire life hearing her scold apprentices for even looking at her- now it seemed like their meeting was inevitable.

She whipped back towards lionstorm ignoring the silver tabby and staring at him with an almost desperate look ‘ ‘ I’d rather die than spend an hour with this flea bag- ‘ ‘ she fired at him tail whisking furiously as she heard her demand from over her shoulder her wyes rolled and her fur bristled, she looked over her shoulder at her putting on a venomous grin ‘ ‘ oh joy- I just can’t wait. What you’ve got a few moons left of life- might as well die looking pretty right? Don’t want those tics making your ugly mug any uglier than it already is ‘ ‘ she spat shouldering her way past lionstorm to avoid the retaliation that was sure to come from her comment. Smiling smugly to herself

@BILL. @Okapi
Bubblingbee narrowed her eyes at Dawnpaw,” I don’t like your smile. I doubt anyone likes it. You are dabbing to little, you need to dab more, and make that stench go away!” She growled angrily.

~~~
Bubblingbee snarled at Spiderpaw,” You might die sooner if you don’t obey me, Skinpatch!” She spat as she hurried up to Spiderpaw and aimed a blow at the side of her face with unsheathed claws.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 25th, 2019, 06:22 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Bubblingbee narrowed her eyes at Dawnpaw,” I don’t like your smile. I doubt anyone likes it. You are dabbing to little, you need to dab more, and make that stench go away!” She growled angrily.

~~~
Bubblingbee snarled at Spiderpaw,” You might die sooner if you don’t obey me, Skinpatch!” She spat as she hurried up to Spiderpaw and aimed a blow at the side of her face with unsheathed claws.
DawnPaw felt a slight irritation at the elders words but she felt that way when anyone comments about her either way she sighed before saying sternly."Well,look who woke up on the wrong side of the nest this morning and suck it up the stench of the mousebile is going to be here whether you like it or not- the longer you complain the longer I take, I'm fine with waiting a couple of moons before becoming a warrior means you get to see my smile longer then you need too".A smug expression formed on her features- hearing the other apprentice she knew that's how she would of reacted when she was younger but she had grown and change wasn't always a bad thing- sometimes that is."You know if you keep making that face it's going to stick that way?.She raised brow at the grumpy expression on BubblingBee as she started dabbing more- she then spoke again."You remind me of someone I know- both stubborn old flea bags who refuse to smile".she said this in a half joking tone, knowing she's basically risking getting smacked but she didn't exactly care,she knew getting angry was useless and just keep her here longer.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 25th, 2019 at 06:23 PM.
Old June 25th, 2019, 09:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
DawnPaw felt a slight irritation at the elders words but she felt that way when anyone comments about her either way she sighed before saying sternly."Well,look who woke up on the wrong side of the nest this morning and suck it up the stench of the mousebile is going to be here whether you like it or not- the longer you complain the longer I take, I'm fine with waiting a couple of moons before becoming a warrior means you get to see my smile longer then you need too".A smug expression formed on her features- hearing the other apprentice she knew that's how she would of reacted when she was younger but she had grown and change wasn't always a bad thing- sometimes that is."You know if you keep making that face it's going to stick that way?.She raised brow at the grumpy expression on BubblingBee as she started dabbing more- she then spoke again."You remind me of someone I know- both stubborn old flea bags who refuse to smile".she said this in a half joking tone, knowing she's basically risking getting smacked but she didn't exactly care,she knew getting angry was useless and just keep her here longer.
She hissed at the molly,” Don’t you get smart with my, Hideoussmiler.” She hissed before aiming a blow at Dawnpaw’s ear with an unsheathed claw. She knew her reflexes weren’t as good as they use to be but she didn’t care one bit,” I can’t wait I can look down on you from Starclan and see you as a fat frowny elder being scorned by annoying apprentices.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; June 25th, 2019 at 09:08 PM.
Old June 25th, 2019, 11:07 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
She hissed at the molly,” Don’t you get smart with my, Hideoussmiler.” She hissed before aiming a blow at Dawnpaw’s ear with an unsheathed claw. She knew her reflexes weren’t as good as they use to be but she didn’t care one bit,” I can’t wait Until I can look down on you from Starclan and see you as a fat frowny elder being scorned by annoying apprentices.”
DawnPaw ducked slightly at her paw but gave a small laugh and spoke in a teasing tone."Nice to know I'm interesting enough for you to still be watching me from Starclan~".She dabbed at the last spot on the she cat, finally finishing she rolled the mossy ball covered in mousebile and washed her paws throughly in a small stream before returning to BubblingBee."So what do you want me to do now? Or are you saving the other job for her?".She motioned her head towards the RiverClan apprentice, the cream Molly knew how to be respectful it just depended how they treated her in turn- besides if she treated this elder horribly just because she was annoyed wouldn't be fair, she didn't want to be like her parents.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 25th, 2019 at 11:08 PM.
Old June 26th, 2019, 11:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
DawnPaw ducked slightly at her paw but gave a small laugh and spoke in a teasing tone."Nice to know I'm interesting enough for you to still be watching me from Starclan~".She dabbed at the last spot on the she cat, finally finishing she rolled the mossy ball covered in mousebile and washed her paws throughly in a small stream before returning to BubblingBee."So what do you want me to do now? Or are you saving the other job for her?".She motioned her head towards the RiverClan apprentice, the cream Molly knew how to be respectful it just depended how they treated her in turn- besides if she treated this elder horribly just because she was annoyed wouldn't be fair, she didn't want to be like her parents.
She paused trying to think of an assignment that would suck, but isn’t the worst. The worst job would go to Skinpatch. She paused,” Fetch me a fresh nest, go to Shiverpetal’s den, since you can’t leave camp. You have less than 5 minutes.” She growled angrily.

Old June 26th, 2019, 04:40 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
She paused trying to think of an assignment that would suck, but isn’t the worst. The worst job would go to Skinpatch. She paused,” Fetch me a fresh nest, go to Shiverpetal’s den, since you can’t leave camp. You have less than 5 minutes.” She growled angrily.
DawnPaw rushed out of the den padding at a quick pace, she merely assumed ShiverPetal was RiverClan's Medicene cat- she gathered a large pile of moss in her jaws and was back in the elders den quite quickly."4 minuets and 29 seconds".She said this calmly as she dropped the moss to the side,Once again, this is not punishment but more so like training.The cream Molly set to work, luckily she didn't have to tell the old Molly to move and she was cleaning out the old bedding, laying out the fresh new bedding,patting it down with her paws and checking to see if any thorns were hiding in the moss somewhere but it was all clear , she quickly left the den and came back with a few feathers and lined the mossy nest with them before stepping back slightly allowing the elder to sit down."Well- Have I met your satisfaction Miss fleabag?".She spoke in a light but calm tone,She felt her confidence rise as she continued to do this- compared to CreekTongue's painful punishments this was better, The cream Molly headed towards the prey pile and brought back a fish for BubblingBee,The taste in her mouth made her cringe- she definitely will never eat this. She set the fish down in front of the elder,she was doing everything she might be asked next except for the worse punishment which she assumed was going to be handed to the other apprentice who was still complaining.

RP Tracker
Old June 27th, 2019, 06:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
DawnPaw rushed out of the den padding at a quick pace, she merely assumed ShiverPetal was RiverClan's Medicene cat- she gathered a large pile of moss in her jaws and was back in the elders den quite quickly."4 minuets and 29 seconds".She said this calmly as she dropped the moss to the side,Once again, this is not punishment but more so like training.The cream Molly set to work, luckily she didn't have to tell the old Molly to move and she was cleaning out the old bedding, laying out the fresh new bedding,patting it down with her paws and checking to see if any thorns were hiding in the moss somewhere but it was all clear , she quickly left the den and came back with a few feathers and lined the mossy nest with them before stepping back slightly allowing the elder to sit down."Well- Have I met your satisfaction Miss fleabag?".She spoke in a light but calm tone,She felt her confidence rise as she continued to do this- compared to CreekTongue's painful punishments this was better, The cream Molly headed towards the prey pile and brought back a fish for BubblingBee,The taste in her mouth made her cringe- she definitely will never eat this. She set the fish down in front of the elder,she was doing everything she might be asked next except for the worse punishment which she assumed was going to be handed to the other apprentice who was still complaining.
(Not powerplaying, just couldn’t figure out how to phrase it right)
Bubblingbee hissed in response to being called a flea bag and stood up and swiped her paw across Dawnpaw’s face with unsheathed claws,” You could have been faster.” She remarked. She glanced at the fish and shook her head,” That fish is far to scrawny fetch me a larger fish, the elder’s get first pick in prey.” She remarked,” I want salmon.” She replied,” Then you can finish putting my nest together.” She finished.

Old June 27th, 2019, 11:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

~~~

Spiderpaw hissed and was about to spin and fire back at her comment but was taken off guard when she felt the elders paw swipe at the side of her head, taking fur with her. Spiderpaw reeled at the blow taking a few steps back and staring at her with an expression of shock "Did you just hit me you flea bitten mousedung!" she spat furiously claws sliding out "Did you just hit me?" she snapped

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 28th, 2019, 03:01 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Jaws parting in a yawn, the ragged form of Shatteredfang uncurled and stretched, pale yellow eyes blinking as he stared at the familiar pelt of Bubblingbee, and the less familiar pelts of Spiderpaw and Dawnpaw.

Ugh. His muzzle twisted with disgust when the reek of SkyClan filled his nose, and he straightened himself to a sitting position as he stared down the two young cats. "What do we have here?" he questioned, voice gruff. "Ya brought in two kits and ya didn't tell me, Bubblingbee? For shame, I could use some paws to sort out my own pelt." He bared his teeth at them, his snaggletooth jutting out noticeably.

"Have ya ever tackled a real tick infestation?" he challenged them, no apprentice in particular. "I've got enough blood sucked outta me to fill an entire puddle. Which one of you has the guts to try to sort through that? Probably not ya, SkyClan. Ya've been too pampered, sittin' on the edge of every war 'cause yer leader's a yellow-bellied coward who doesn't want to stand up for himself."

@Okapi, @jupiter, @TawnyNeedsACoffee

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules