Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:24 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:06 PM
So a Crow and a Skunk walk...
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:05 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 04:02 PM

Old April 10th, 2024, 08:49 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Haven Springs

At least someone was willing to help her out. Teeth snapped in Redmire's face just as Dusklion hauled the outsider off of her by the scruff, and with a snarl she surged forward to tear out a chunk of their throat.

The resulting flow of blood was hot and sticky, and if Dusklion dropped the fresh body, Redmire would roll back to her feet before it landed on her and give it a hateful look.

"Wonder if their mother hated their face," she hissed. "Look at that ugly thing."

[ @taillow @starry @Saki @SentimentalSquid ]
Old April 11th, 2024, 04:29 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Paws moving fast through the forest, Dusklion wasted no time in trying to go the easy way. No, she sprang over fallen logs and let the brambles scratch her pelt as she ripped through them. Like a bull seeing red she was on a mission as she headed towards the first location. Was it smart rushing in like this headfirst? Probably but the dark tabby wasn't interested in moving slow. RiverClan did that enough as it was.

Bursting out onto the stone floor that made up the area around the springs, Dusklion whipped her head back and forth. The scent in the air told her no cats had come out this way almost a quarter moon. What in the hell was her Clan doing?? "Spread out - scout near the border 'n go over it if you catch somethin' odd. You see a rat, you kill 'em." Giving a lash of her tail, she cast a glance over her shoulder. "If I catch any of you goin' easy, or not fightin', you can kiss your place in RiverClan goodbye." Hopefully that made it clear she was done sharing her home with peace-loving cats.

Stalking forward Dusk began to start up one side of the border, moving up towards where the earth became more scraggly and rocky.

[ @starry @Saki @SentimentalSquid @MockingRabbit and surprise guest @dino. ]

[ they will find three outsiders roaming about here! dusk will not be involved in killing or fighting any of them as i want to offer that opportunity to you guys here! they should be pretty easy to take down, and they'll find the main group lingering around rugged range in the next spot! ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Redmire was quick to follow her Clanmates out. Dusklion was a cat who got things done and she really liked that about her - a role model actually fit to looking up to was rare these days, especially around these parts.

At the Lionheart's orders, Redmire split off from the others, searching for anything that seemed even slightly off. Scattered debris, unfamiliar scent, odd pawprints that crossed back and forth. She bent down to sniff at broken sticks. Then something cracked, and as soon as her head shot up, she was bowled over by a white wall of fur.

Redmire spat a vile curse and threw her hind legs up, seeking out the rogue's vulnerable underbelly and scoring her claws across the soft flesh as their own set dug painfully into her shoulders and chest. "Someone get over here and help me out!" she shouted.

[ @starry @Saki @SentimentalSquid @MockingRabbit @taillow ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard bounded after Dusklion, eyes narrowed. She was prepared to kill anyone who dare hurt her clan! One amber eye fixed on Dusklion, she gave a quick nod and walked into a different direction from the others. It didn't take long to find one of the vermin. Growling, she unsheathed her claws and dropped into a crouch, being as silent on her paws as possible. She managed to attack the cat in an ambush, leaping on its back while it did rodeo like movements.

It threw her off balance and she plummeted to the floor, muscles aching. She ignored the pain and scrambled back to her paws, clawing at the tomcat and managing to thrust his legs away from him and throw him on the floor. He was bleeding a lot and didn't seem to be in a good condition. Maybe he didn't have enough stamina because he was panting a lot. Snarling, she striked across his underbelly, ignoring the pain as he lashed for her front legs. With a determined last strike she pinned him down and leaned down to finish him. A deep bite in the neck did its job and the rogue went limp beneath her fangs.

Her whole muzzle was covered in blood and she stepped back, prepared for any other rogues if they came at her.

@taillow @dino. @Saki @SentimentalSquid @MockingRabbit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saki View Post

Wisteriaheart nodded at the lionheart's orders and bounded off toward a small stream. Quickly enough, she caught sight of a scraggly lookin' rouge, bony with bronze fur. She could kill em' herself. This cat would clearly put up a fight with her, although she could take it. She quickly hid behind a big, chunky tree as the rouge began to... to hunt? Huh? Well, she would let it get the prey so when she killed em' they would have a bit of extra prey for Riverclan.

The rouge jumped after a slow, old mouse and missed it! What an stupid rouge! She shrugged and leapt after it. The rouge barely reacted but clawed at her face, tearing open a wound in her left side and right side of her face. The scratches were messy and plentiful but small and not very deep. She didn't want to make the poor thing suffer, just kill em' quick before they could cause anymore harm to her clan. She bit on the rouge's neck, hard, but the rouge quickly threw her over them, leaving her unbalanced for a moment. She swerved around the rouge's next attack before slamming them down with a powerful headbutt. She pressed her claws into the rouge's chest and pushed on their stomach before delivering a finishing blow to it's neck.

``weak rats`` She sneered leaving the body and returning to the group
Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

[if I'm not mistaken I think there's one rogue left? if so i'm having stag take 'em]

Stagheart raced in after his Clanmates and nodded, going off to search for a rogue at once. The large tom swooped his gaze around as he tasted the air, wanting to sink his claws into something good.

Finally, he caught a stray whiff. He thought about telling his Clanmates but couldn't ignore the fury in his chest at Fadingsun's attack — he wanted to make these rogues pay, and he'd be damned if he wasn't the one to deliver it.

Creeping through the underbrush, Stagheart finally came upon the sight. It was a gangly tomcat, well-muscled despite his haggard appearance. Dark fur and golden-amber eyes. He'd remember that.

Stagheart thought about going stealthy, but with his lumbering body, it was harder than not to keep it up. So he straightened up and let out a low growl. The rogue turned to him, eyes widening.

"You think you can get away with this? As long as I'm alive, you'll all die at the claws of RiverClan," Stagheart hissed, taking a daunting step forward. The rogue let out a wordless hiss in response, arching his back. Taking the challenge, Stagheart leapt forward, bowling the tomcat over.

They rolled and rolled until Stagheart pinned him down, slicing at the tom's exposed belly. The rogue let out a shriek as blood poured from the gashes, squirming out of Stagheart's grasp. He made a few good scores across Stagheart's muzzle, but it wasn't nearly enough to sway the battle-hardened warrior.

Stagheart almost easily knocked him aside with a hefty swipe of his paws. As the rogue tumbled, Stag gave a few more good slashes. The rogue fell to the side, wheezing as he bled out. The RiverClan warrior watched him for a moment, wondering if he should just let the rogue die slowly to pay. But death was already a hard enough price — especially if these guys didn't have the hope of StarClan. And besides, Stagheart wasn't a monster. An angry, power-filled warrior, sure... but not heartless.

He leaned forward and sunk his jaws into the rogue's throat. The acrid taste of blood and mangy fur flooded Stagheart's mouth but he stayed, waiting for the job to be done. The rogue twitched beneath him for a final time before going limp.

Stag used to feel remorse as a younger warrior for killing. Nowadays, it was just part of the job, and he was more than capable to do it. Especially those that threatened those he loved.

Stagheart stood up, shaking the disgust from his pelt. He looked back in the direction of where his Clanmates were and trotted to find them.

"We should dispose the bodies somewhere," he muttered darkly when he approached them, attempting to wipe away the blood that dribbled in his eyes from a gash above his brow. "Don't want these rogues rottin' away in our territory. But we should leave 'em at the border as a sign... scare their buddies off, if we can."

/ @starry @taillow @MockingRabbit @Dino @Saki
Quote:
Wisteriaheart nodded

(Sorry for the short post, i'm working on a apprentice tracker thing) @starry @taillow @MockingRabbit @Dino @SentimentalSquid
Quote:
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
It seemed that everything happened in a flash. Before she knew it three outsiders had descended upon her patrol, and Dusklion let her claws slide out immediately. Good, finally. Mists seemed to take care of one pretty easily, as were Wisteriaheart and Stagheart. Troutstone was nowhere to be seen. "I like your thoughts, Stags, but drop their bodies outside the border in a pile away from our territory. Leavin' them at the border is just askin' for other predators to invade, 'n we've had enough of those. I want 'em nowhere near our lands," she spat with flattened ears, the Rage once again building to a boiling point.

There was one more outsider to deal with; thankfully three of them were already dead. Springing to her left where Redmire was tackling a large outsider, the head Lionheart leapt towards them with outstretched claws. She managed to deliver a few swift blows to the outsider's hind legs, hearing them howl in pain.

With the white-furred feline distracted Dusk managed to haul her smaller self onto their back, teeth biting down on scruff and yanking back. It lifted them back just a bit - long enough for Redmire to get in a fatal blow to their throat if caught. Despite this the outsider tried to thrash around in an attempt to throw the smaller cat off, but she hung on for her Clanmate to have a chance to kill this one.

[ Redmire - @dino. ] [ Mistyshard - @starry ] [ Wisteriaheart - @Saki ] [ Stagheart - @SentimentalSquid ]
[ once everyone replies here again i'll have dusk lead them to the next area! ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
At least someone was willing to help her out. Teeth snapped in Redmire's face just as Dusklion hauled the outsider off of her by the scruff, and with a snarl she surged forward to tear out a chunk of their throat.

The resulting flow of blood was hot and sticky, and if Dusklion dropped the fresh body, Redmire would roll back to her feet before it landed on her and give it a hateful look.

"Wonder if their mother hated their face," she hissed. "Look at that ugly thing."

[ @taillow @starry @Saki @SentimentalSquid ]

Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Troutstone's eyes took on a troubled frown as he listened to Dusklion's instructions. A real warrior does not need to kill to win his battles, he recited in his mind. And unless there was no other way, he wasn't going to kill. The grey tom had never killed another cat in his life, and had no intentions of doing so today.

He almost left it at that, then realised it would be disobeying an order, and possibly risking his place in the clan. Rather, he should be direct about his intentions. So as the other warriors filtered away into the surrounding territory, he locked his amber hues with Dusklion's. "If it is all the same to you, I'm not gonna kill anyone." He made sure that his voice was respectful; he found that it often set the tone for a more a more understanding exchange, opposed to if he had said it defiantly.
However, before he got a response, someone called for help, and she was gone in a flash -Troutstone hard on her heels. He wouldn't kill, but that didn't mean he was going to abandon his Clanmates. He was in time to see Stagheart finish off the rogue.

Three cats gone, never to see the sunlight again, never so say goodbye.
Maybe they were rogues. Maybe they had almost killed his deputy. Maybe they even deserved this. But it didn't matter now, for they were dead.
Redmire said something rude.
Troutstone flashed him a look. "No point in taunting the dead, Redmire; they won't hear you."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 11th, 2024, 05:57 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

@starry @taillow @SentimentalSquid @MockingRabbit @dino.
TW: Panic Attack, repeating words/letters and probably something else, read at your own risk!

Wisteriaheart looked back at the pile of dead bodies, one of which she killed. Some of them looked... a little evil- but the others? It felt like.. I don't know.. genocide. Killing a large group of rouges all at once like this? It didn't feel right. But she was mad, consumed by all the anger and now guilt and more guilt for not being there for Fadingsun. Everything was blurred. Angry, sadness, guilt, pain. She wasn't used to all these emotions, it was like a cold claw gripping at her heart, it physically ached. Like her chest might blow up at any moment. She opened her jaw, like she was about to say something. She paused.

Shuddered.

She started to shakily look down at her paws, blood-soaked. Her eyebrows furrowed, she was a murderer. Why had she done this? Why? Why? Why? Her breath started to grow heavier and faster and faster and heavier. Everything blurred. The cats around her seemed to fuzz together and the pile of dead bodies looked like a hill of guilt, sorrow. These cats had a family and friends and children and a mate. What was wrong with her for killing them? She stumbled back, pupils shaking as she quickly looked back and forth, jaw shaking like she was about to cry.

`` I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I-`` She said, over and over and over and over again, not able to mutter a single word. Not a peep.

`` I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I-`` She stammered, feeling backed up and cornered against everyone.

It felt like everyone was staring at her, watching her have this- this panic attack! She never got like this in front of other cats. Let alone killed another cat! She was going to go to the dark forest- she would get exiled- her life would practically be over! Oh no! Oh no! Her pupils were as small as a needle, fur on the ends as she back herself into a tree and crouching down on her haunches, shaking.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:44 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Goofy

Stagheart nodded along to the Head Lionheart's words. "Alright then, do you want to do it now or on the way back—?"

But his words were interrupted at the stuttering of Wisteriaheart. He swiveled his gaze to her, eyes slightly widening in concern. He'd only ever seen something like this in young Berrypaw — she was a nervous kitten and would sometimes shake and stutter uncontrollably until it passed. Some sort of attack of... anxiety? He couldn't really relate — he was often as stable as stone and about as hard-headed as it.

That being said, while his first instinct was to urge Wisteriaheart to just calm down so they could move on, that they were just ruthless rogues looking for trouble, he recalled little Berrypaw... Berrykit, then — and how much she'd needed his comfort. Problem was, he didn't know this warrior too well. Hesitating, the warrior padded closer to Wisteriaheart but slowly, not wanting to startle her more than she already was.

"Hey... it's alright," he murmured in his low drawl. He sounded slightly awkward, his usual gruff tones trying to be used in an act of comfort, though you could probably see the heart behind it if you looked hard enough. He angled his large form so that he mostly blocked her from view, trying to minimize any possible stares.

He gently touched his tail tip to her shoulder, a minimal act but something to hopefully draw her back to the present. He'd found that helped with Berrypaw — some sort of grounding. He paused again and searched his mind for some sort of words... they weren't his strong suit. But anything he could do to help his fellow RiverClanner snap back to the present was his goal. "It's, uh... it's gonna be okay. You... don't gotta keep killin' if ya don't want to. We can take it from here.."

stag's doing his best LOL

/ @Saki @dino. @MockingRabbit @taillow @starry

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; April 12th, 2024 at 10:47 AM.
Old April 12th, 2024, 11:27 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

...Oh. Okay, so that's how it was going to be. Dusklion rolled her shoulders back, closing her eyes for a moment to try and compose herself as the Rage slipped into her chest. She had to remind herself that killing her Clanmates was wrong, even if they were being idiotic fish-brains. After a bit, she opened her eyes and rounded on Troutstone, blue flames within the glare she sent him. "So you don't want to kill the outsiders who might've had a paw in trying to murder my brother - out deputy - huh? What kind of snivelin', half-assed excuse for a warrior are you?? How dare you say that, after everythin' these rogues have done to us over the moons. Have you forgotten their attempts to try and breach our inner territory? Their attempts to steal cats? Their slaughterin' of the stability we're finally startin' to grasp onto??" By now her voice was a roar as she advanced towards Troutstone.

"You make me sick. For the next moon you're not a warrior. I'd send you back as a kit but I've got plans for you, Troutpaw. Go back to camp. Stay there. I won't ask with my words again." Her claws then slid out a bit, showing just how serious she was. This was the first time she was executing her power to temporarily demote and exile a Clanmate as head Lionheart, and she was glad it was a good reason.

"'N you." Her head whipped around to Wisteriaheart who was, for lack of a better term, losing it. "If you don't want to kill, then leave. I've got no room on this patrol for whinin' kits. You knew damn well what we would be doing on this patrol, what Birds ordered. Why the hell did you follow if you were just gonna weep 'n sob the moment your claws drew blood?" Honestly, this was why RiverClan was the laughing stalk of the forest. Cats who didn't wish to draw their claws to defend their Clan? At least Wisteriaheart had actually stepped in to help, even though it seemed to be her undoing.

"You know what? Stagheart, take both of these disgraces back to camp. Appoint someone to watch Troutpaw until I get back, or do it yourself I don't care. If you want to come back later 'n join us we'll be moving to Lionsrange next." And with that she was done. Tossing the disappointments one last glare she lashed her tail to signal for Redmire and Mistyshard to help her with the bodies. "We're droppin' these vermin outside of our borders." Taking up a body of her own the head Lionheart began to move out.

[ Troutstone has been demoted to Troutpaw for a total of two IRL weeks, meaning he can earn his name back as early as 4/26. Once Dusklion returns she'll be delivering his punishment, and I'll go over what's expected of him to earn his name back there! This demotion was HR-approved ]
[ Troutstone - @MockingRabbit ] [ Redmire - @dino. ] [ Mistyshard - @starry ]
[ Stagheart - @SentimentalSquid ] [ Wisteriaheart - @Saki ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 12th, 2024 at 11:36 AM.
Old April 12th, 2024, 11:34 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Man. Who knew it would be so easy for Redmire's Clanmates to set her hackles bristling? She shot Troutstone a murderous look. "If you don't even want to be a part of this, then you don't get to dictate what I tell these dung-faces."

Wisteriaheart was a whole other problem in a league of its own. Redmire rolled her eyes and ignored it. If a cat can't handle what they're supposed to be doing, then they shouldn't be out here, simple as that. Stagheart, Mistyshard, and Dusklion seemed to be the only three here other than herself who had their heads on straight.

That demotion was deserved. Redmire sneered at the two of them before turning away with a lash of her tail. "Fox-hearts," she muttered as she bent down to haul the corpse that had attacked her over her back, staggering slightly under her weight. "This is exactly why RiverClan is failing. No one here wants to act like warriors. It's pathetic."

[ @starry @taillow @MockingRabbit @SentimentalSquid @Saki ]
Old April 12th, 2024, 04:02 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:

@starry @taillow @SentimentalSquid @MockingRabbit @dino.
TW: Panic Attack, repeating words/letters and probably something else, read at your own risk!

Wisteriaheart looked back at the pile of dead bodies, one of which she killed. Some of them looked... a little evil- but the others? It felt like.. I don't know.. genocide. Killing a large group of rouges all at once like this? It didn't feel right. But she was mad, consumed by all the anger and now guilt and more guilt for not being there for Fadingsun. Everything was blurred. Angry, sadness, guilt, pain. She wasn't used to all these emotions, it was like a cold claw gripping at her heart, it physically ached. Like her chest might blow up at any moment. She opened her jaw, like she was about to say something. She paused.

Shuddered.

She started to shakily look down at her paws, blood-soaked. Her eyebrows furrowed, she was a murderer. Why had she done this? Why? Why? Why? Her breath started to grow heavier and faster and faster and heavier. Everything blurred. The cats around her seemed to fuzz together and the pile of dead bodies looked like a hill of guilt, sorrow. These cats had a family and friends and children and a mate. What was wrong with her for killing them? She stumbled back, pupils shaking as she quickly looked back and forth, jaw shaking like she was about to cry.

`` I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I-`` She said, over and over and over and over again, not able to mutter a single word. Not a peep.

`` I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I- I-`` She stammered, feeling backed up and cornered against everyone.

It felt like everyone was staring at her, watching her have this- this panic attack! She never got like this in front of other cats. Let alone killed another cat! She was going to go to the dark forest- she would get exiled- her life would practically be over! Oh no! Oh no! Her pupils were as small as a needle, fur on the ends as she back herself into a tree and crouching down on her haunches, shaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Stagheart nodded along to the Head Lionheart's words. "Alright then, do you want to do it now or on the way back—?"

But his words were interrupted at the stuttering of Wisteriaheart. He swiveled his gaze to her, eyes slightly widening in concern. He'd only ever seen something like this in young Berrypaw — she was a nervous kitten and would sometimes shake and stutter uncontrollably until it passed. Some sort of attack of... anxiety? He couldn't really relate — he was often as stable as stone and about as hard-headed as it.

That being said, while his first instinct was to urge Wisteriaheart to just calm down so they could move on, that they were just ruthless rogues looking for trouble, he recalled little Berrypaw... Berrykit, then — and how much she'd needed his comfort. Problem was, he didn't know this warrior too well. Hesitating, the warrior padded closer to Wisteriaheart but slowly, not wanting to startle her more than she already was.

"Hey... it's alright," he murmured in his low drawl. He sounded slightly awkward, his usual gruff tones trying to be used in an act of comfort, though you could probably see the heart behind it if you looked hard enough. He angled his large form so that he mostly blocked her from view, trying to minimize any possible stares.

He gently touched his tail tip to her shoulder, a minimal act but something to hopefully draw her back to the present. He'd found that helped with Berrypaw — some sort of grounding. He paused again and searched his mind for some sort of words... they weren't his strong suit. But anything he could do to help his fellow RiverClanner snap back to the present was his goal. "It's, uh... it's gonna be okay. You... don't gotta keep killin' if ya don't want to. We can take it from here.."

stag's doing his best LOL

/ @Saki @dino. @MockingRabbit @taillow @starry
Quote:
...Oh. Okay, so that's how it was going to be. Dusklion rolled her shoulders back, closing her eyes for a moment to try and compose herself as the Rage slipped into her chest. She had to remind herself that killing her Clanmates was wrong, even if they were being idiotic fish-brains. After a bit, she opened her eyes and rounded on Troutstone, blue flames within the glare she sent him. "So you don't want to kill the outsiders who might've had a paw in trying to murder my brother - out deputy - huh? What kind of snivelin', half-assed excuse for a warrior are you?? How dare you say that, after everythin' these rogues have done to us over the moons. Have you forgotten their attempts to try and breach our inner territory? Their attempts to steal cats? Their slaughterin' of the stability we're finally startin' to grasp onto??" By now her voice was a roar as she advanced towards Troutstone.

"You make me sick. For the next moon you're not a warrior. I'd send you back as a kit but I've got plans for you, Troutpaw. Go back to camp. Stay there. I won't ask with my words again." Her claws then slid out a bit, showing just how serious she was. This was the first time she was executing her power to temporarily demote and exile a Clanmate as head Lionheart, and she was glad it was a good reason.

"'N you." Her head whipped around to Wisteriaheart who was, for lack of a better term, losing it. "If you don't want to kill, then leave. I've got no room on this patrol for whinin' kits. You knew damn well what we would be doing on this patrol, what Birds ordered. Why the hell did you follow if you were just gonna weep 'n sob the moment your claws drew blood?" Honestly, this was why RiverClan was the laughing stalk of the forest. Cats who didn't wish to draw their claws to defend their Clan? At least Wisteriaheart had actually stepped in to help, even though it seemed to be her undoing.

"You know what? Stagheart, take both of these disgraces back to camp. Appoint someone to watch Troutpaw until I get back, or do it yourself I don't care. If you want to come back later 'n join us we'll be moving to Lionsrange next." And with that she was done. Tossing the disappointments one last glare she lashed her tail to signal for Redmire and Mistyshard to help her with the bodies. "We're droppin' these vermin outside of our borders." Taking up a body of her own the head Lionheart began to move out.

[ Troutstone has been demoted to Troutpaw for a total of two IRL weeks, meaning he can earn his name back as early as 4/26. Once Dusklion returns she'll be delivering his punishment, and I'll go over what's expected of him to earn his name back there! This demotion was HR-approved ]
[ Troutstone - @MockingRabbit ] [ Redmire - @dino. ] [ Mistyshard - @starry ]
[ Stagheart - @SentimentalSquid ] [ Wisteriaheart - @Saki ]
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Eep. Well that didn't go according to plan. He had been hoping for a less... Drastic outcome. Troutstone stood against her torrent of words, ears flat, his own amber eyes beginning to flare with rage, her anger infecting him and pulling him under. He imagined two storms, battling and tearing at each other, and thought that if brain-waves were visible- this was pretty much what they would look. He felt his jaws parting, lips peeling back to throw any number of sharp retorts that were now bubbling through his mind.
Might?!? So you are not even sure these are the right cats you are killing?
I am the kind of warrior who follows his conscience and the warrior code.
He saw her claws unsheathe, remembered their unfinished duel. There had been no clear winner then. An apprentice had gotten hurt, and he had offered to take them home, so he and Dusklion had never got to finish. Would today be the day they got a rematch? He thought about unsheathing his own claws, and leaping at her.
And then he realised. Just like that, like the tide washing away pawprints in the sand, his anger faded. It was still there, roiling in the back of his mind and making his heart beat the insides of his ribs, but he ignored it.
"So be it." His mouth formed a defiant smile, because she could take his name and his rank. He was still a warrior in heart, mind and form. She would never take his honor, because he was true.
Besides, his apprentice moons hadn't been that bad. Quite enjoyable, actually. By the time he was turning back to camp, he was practically grinning ear to ear. On the surface.
On the surface.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 13th, 2024, 01:34 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

What the hell was wrong with some of her clanmates?? Mistyshard's eyes were slits as she stared at Wisteriaheart and Troutston- wait, Troutpaw. Dusklion was handling the situation pretty well so she supposed she didn't have to throw her two cents in. These cats had hurt Fadingsun really badly, tried to murder him...Keeping them alive was not an option. At least Redmire appeared to be as sensible as Dusklion. She let out a small huff due to her clanmates incompetence, then turned to Dusk and Red.
"What has even gotten into these cats minds?! Gosh, Fadingsun could have died because of these outsiders and they don't give a damn. How useful."
She rolled her eyes and picked up the body she had killed, following Dusklion.

[ @taillow @dino. sorry if this makes no sense, lack of sleep is catching up to me ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 13th, 2024, 04:53 PM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Goofy

Stagheart frowned but nodded as Dusklion's words hung in the air. He agreed with the Lionheart and those on her side — if RiverClan was to be strong, they needed to do what they had to do. Even if it meant tearing apart rogues... if those mangy rogues were in RiverClan's territory, they were asking for it, especially for attacking Fadingsun. They could smell borders just as any other cat could — there was no excuse to be here.

Stagheart only really had sympathy for Wisteriaheart because she reminded him so much of his "adopted daughter" of sorts... if she didn't, he'd probably be snarling the same sort of words as Redmire and Dusklion. He was grateful Mistyshard was a compliant warrior here — if anybody could help Berrypaw toughen up a bit in the best ways, she seemed more than fit to do it.

He nodded firmly to Dusklion, showing his Head Lionheart that he'd go through with it without complaint. "...Alright. I'll try to catch up, if I can. Stay safe. And you two — come with me, then," he meowed the last part gruffly to Troutpaw and Wisteriaheart, bobbing his head towards the camp.

He'd let them walk ahead and take up the rear, as usual. He felt the most comfortable watching other's backs. He was quiet after that, deciding not to comment anything else about the situation. He'd save his own thoughts for himself — no use in continuing to badmouth anyone. All's been said that needed to.

/ @Saki @starry @taillow @MockingRabbit @dino.

Old April 14th, 2024, 08:16 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

[ fognettle & minkpaw ]

another patrol, fognettle could almost see the nerves radiating off the apprentice he had originally guessed was the happy go lucky kind, head in the clouds, free spirited n all. he was growing a bit concerned too, but he wasnt close to her in any capacity so he would keep the concern to himself for now. perhaps she was stressed because of her age? the pressure to graduate apprenticeship and gain his warrior name had rested heavy upon his shoulders, but he supposed he couldnt really understand how she felt, he has also struggled with his gender at the time, and leadership was a bit more stable than now so it was different..but he could definitely sympathise with her stress, no matter what the cause was in the end.
like the last time she had approached him, the tom had given her a kind smile and nodded 'yes' before letting her lead the way. this time minkpaw had decided upon gathering chickweed and marigold and anxious paws quickly carried them over the abandoned twoleg bridge and up to heaven springs, the wet rocky environment meant not many plants could thrive around here but minkpaw was hoping to be able to find something here to leave the territory alone for a moment to recover. as the rocks beneath their paws turned from dry to damn minkpaw slowed to a light trot. with heaven springs in sight she thought back to one of the last times she was here, her irrational fear of getting close to the water after moons of never really swimming, the thick pressure of illness weighing her down too much, and how silly she felt now that she had relearned, or rather, been reminded that she can in fact still swim. she also remembered the juniper berries she had gathered with cherryswirl, it wouldve probably been easier to find these than chickweed and marigold but it was worth a try. the few bushes and grass might not be a lot but it was something.

(closed)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store