Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 19th, 2019, 02:41 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan's Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

"Power belongs to those who deserve it," Asterpaw spat, and surged upward, knocking her away from him. He scrambled back several pawsteps, white fur now dirty and matted. He gave one paw an irritated look, then returned his gaze to Smallpaw. A challenge shone in his eyes: If you think you're stronger than me, prove it: kill me before I kill you.
"Your right, it does belong to cats who deserve." Smallpaw said, standing up. "But you don't deserve it." She said.
Old April 19th, 2019, 04:55 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
”And you think I care?!” He snarled, trying to pin him down again.
The tom snarled, and tried to push him off, but he couldn't
{Feel free to kill him now}

@GLaDOS {Badger is going to die}

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 19th, 2019, 05:05 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer of Madness View Post

(Curltail is fighting as well, i might have her killed too, since im loosing interests in her)

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 19th, 2019, 05:15 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
@EternalBlaze @Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Quickfeather looked around at the chaos that filled Skyclan's camp. I must find someone, eyes scanning the camp and spotted a few apprentices. She couldn't make out who they were, there was too much going on, and this was no place for young ones. She dashed towards them, quickly turning on the spot, placing herself between them and anyone who might want an easy target. "Go, run to the nursery, this is no place for apprentices!" she yowled behind her. Catching a glimpse of tan fur, not unlike her own, her eyes widened a little but she must stay vigilant; for, her home had become a battleground.
Dawn'Paw was about to lunge at a young apprentice near Snow'Paw, but was quickly interrupted as a familiar voice reached her ears."Go, run to the nursery, this is no place for apprentices!".Dawn'Paw's face twisted into anger as she looked up, just as she thought, it was Quick'Feather."Get out of my way!".She growled this was the last cat she wanted to deal with right now, she glanced sideways seeing Snow'Paw look confused before seeing Timber'Paw Attack one of his clanmates.'Great StarClan do I have to do everything!'. She thought in frustration as she focused her attention to Quick'Feather.

( Update: @EternalBlaze, do you mind if Snow'Paw tries to tell Dawn to attack, obviously not knowing its dawns mother? and @Rosemew dawn will be there to comfort him soon after the argument lmao, Edit; Bumping)

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 19th, 2019 at 05:17 PM.
Old April 19th, 2019, 06:23 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"Your right, it does belong to cats who deserve." Smallpaw said, standing up. "But you don't deserve it." She said.

Her statement made Asterpaw pause, his slightly cloudy eyes glancing over her frame. Was Smallpaw right? Were the Dark Forest cats really manipulating him, using him? No, he told himself forcefully. No, I'm smarter than them. I'M the one using them to get what I want. He looked at the ground, twitching indecisively. I have to. I have to kill her. It's the only way.
Old April 19th, 2019, 06:37 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Her statement made Asterpaw pause, his slightly cloudy eyes glancing over her frame. Was Smallpaw right? Were the Dark Forest cats really manipulating him, using him? No, he told himself forcefully. No, I'm smarter than them. I'M the one using them to get what I want. He looked at the ground, twitching indecisively. I have to. I have to kill her. It's the only way.
Smallpaw saw his hesitation. Finally, I'm getting somewhere. she thought. "None of the Dark Forest cats deserve power. They're in the dark forest for a reason. They're apprenticing cats like you, cause they think if they get enough cats in the dark forest, they'll go to Starclan instead. But there wrong. If you kill me, you'll go to the dark forest and end up as hungry, selfish, and miserable like them. Do you really want that?" She said.
Old April 19th, 2019, 06:43 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Smallpaw saw his hesitation. Finally, I'm getting somewhere. she thought. "None of the Dark Forest cats deserve power. They're in the dark forest for a reason. They're apprenticing cats like you, cause they think if they get enough cats in the dark forest, they'll go to Starclan instead. But there wrong. If you kill me, you'll go to the dark forest and end up as hungry, selfish, and miserable like them. Do you really want that?" She said.

Don't listen. Don't listen, don't listen, don't listen. She's messing with your head, your emotions, don't LISTEN! But the more he told himself not to, the more he found himself believing her. He sighed and shook his head. "No, I don't want that," he murmured. "You're right, I'm sorry, I... I shouldn't have attacked you. Are... are you alright?"
Old April 19th, 2019, 06:57 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Don't listen. Don't listen, don't listen, don't listen. She's messing with your head, your emotions, don't LISTEN! But the more he told himself not to, the more he found himself believing her. He sighed and shook his head. "No, I don't want that," he murmured. "You're right, I'm sorry, I... I shouldn't have attacked you. Are... are you alright?"
Smallpaw smiled, glad she had gotten him on her side. "It's fine. I'm ok, just a chip of my ear is gone. Are you ok?" She asked.
Old April 19th, 2019, 07:40 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

(Curltail is fighting as well, i might have her killed too, since im loosing interests in her)
what about her kits?}

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 19th, 2019, 08:05 PM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer of Madness View Post

Mwahaha

Firemouth grinned an evil grin and lunged downward, his teeth sinking into the soft flesh of Badgerfang’s neck. With a quick upward jerk, he dealt the final blow. Firemouth swatted him one final time for good measure then bounded away, feeling giddy.

(Open)

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Closed Thread