Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old May 23rd, 2023, 10:34 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Butterflykiss

After taking a far too short nap in the new warriors den- she liked to claim that she was making sure it was appropriate for her denmates when in reality she hadn't slept in a day and a half- the lanky auburn and charcoal black molly left the den and surveyed the clearing for anyone to chat with. Perhaps a new friendship could sprout from the ashes, like this location had redeemed itself as a suitable home after becoming a blazing deathtrap? To prove that the past few days hadn't been total crap?

Settling on approaching a golden warrior she identified as Lioncrest, the molly's deep orange eyes darted in the direction her fellow soldier was looking, peering at young Frogkit who was.... climbing up the nursery wall? Her eyes widened slightly, but she took the liberty to not intrude in the queen's territory per se, and try to step in. Children hated her anyways. Never listened, gave her panic attacks, etc.

Relaxing into a sitting position near Lioncrest, she nodded in greeting, watching as he groomed and smoothing her own sleek fur in self consciousness, feeling like a slob next to this magnificent tomcat. "I'm glad some cats still have energy. Can't say the same for myself." She murmured softly, glancing over at him to gauge whether or not this was a cat who appreciated humor. "His future mentor will be pleased that he already knows how to climb, though."

[ @Jayvines ]
~Lioncrest~

Ears flicking up as the sound of paw steps approached his resting place, Lioncrest's amber eyes flicked briefly towards one of his peers (Butterfly...kiss? Probably. He'd go with that) before returning to a rather annoying bit of tree bark that had gotten caught in his ruff. However, a low and rumbling chuckle emanated from his chest as the she-cat attempted a small joke about the adventurous kit across the clearing.

"They certainly seem to have more than their fair share," he agreed, pausing the rough stroked of his tongue for a few moments to inspect the kit as it hauled itself upwards with a stubbornness and determination that only kits could produce. "If I could have that much energy for a day, I think I'd be able to catch enough prey for the clan twice-over before moonhigh."

Stars, he'd probably be able to catch an eagle if he had the same amount of energy that he'd had as a kit, but no matter, he was plenty energetic for a Thunderclan warrior. Any cat could see that.

"Proactiveness is good to see in one as young as them," he continued, turning back to his peer with a glint in his eye. "If that continues I have no doubt they'll be a fine warrior one day... Is he yours? You seem to be pleased with his progress."

A quick glance at the molly near him didn't show... many signs of resemblance to the industrious fur ball, but perhaps they had a mate with stronger similarities.

Old May 23rd, 2023, 11:03 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Butterflykiss

Relieved to hear the purr rumbling in her companions chest, she relaxed, settling into a more comfortable position and drawing a paw over tufted rust colored ears. Letting out a soft laugh, she ducked her head slightly before looking back up as the child victoriously crowed from the side of the nursery. Chuckling as she turned back to face the tom as he spoke, Butterflykiss tilted her head to the side. "If I had that much energy, I could rebuild the camp all by myself without needing a nap afterwards." She was in no way a lazy cat, of course. Anyone who knew her would understand that, but she also valued sleep and enjoyed it as a hobby whenever it was appropriate.

Mulling over possible ways to position herself so she didn't look like a stiff, she eventually decided on propping herself up with two front paws and blinking over at Lioncrest. The dappled warrior decided to try and straighten the fur on her tail, feeling the need to also fidget with something so she wouldn't look like the only one not being productive. And like stroking her tail tip was being productive.

Nodding in agreement, she prepared to reply when he asked her a... surprising question. Not offending, per se- it took a lot for her to get offended, more like... confused? Maybe a little excited by the idea of being a parent, even if she felt like she was too young for such a responsibility? "I'm sure he will. He isn't mine, though. I'm not even close to getting to that stage in my life." She both wanted to be a parent and didn't want to go through the heartache she had seen so many cats go through. It was a messy, complicated subject, though luckily she had seasons ahead of her to figure it out.

"I don't think any child of mine would be that outgoing, unless the apple fell freakishly far from the tree, if you know what I mean." She had never been the type of cat to draw attention to herself. More like, she preferred to just... fade into the background as everyone's supportive friend and let the less awkward and timid cats do their thing. While she wasn't against the spotlight, she just wasn't a fan. Unlike young Frogkit, it seemed.

[ @Jayvines ]
Old May 23rd, 2023, 11:45 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Butterflykiss

Relieved to hear the purr rumbling in her companions chest, she relaxed, settling into a more comfortable position and drawing a paw over tufted rust colored ears. Letting out a soft laugh, she ducked her head slightly before looking back up as the child victoriously crowed from the side of the nursery. Chuckling as she turned back to face the tom as he spoke, Butterflykiss tilted her head to the side. "If I had that much energy, I could rebuild the camp all by myself without needing a nap afterwards." She was in no way a lazy cat, of course. Anyone who knew her would understand that, but she also valued sleep and enjoyed it as a hobby whenever it was appropriate.

Mulling over possible ways to position herself so she didn't look like a stiff, she eventually decided on propping herself up with two front paws and blinking over at Lioncrest. The dappled warrior decided to try and straighten the fur on her tail, feeling the need to also fidget with something so she wouldn't look like the only one not being productive. And like stroking her tail tip was being productive.

Nodding in agreement, she prepared to reply when he asked her a... surprising question. Not offending, per se- it took a lot for her to get offended, more like... confused? Maybe a little excited by the idea of being a parent, even if she felt like she was too young for such a responsibility? "I'm sure he will. He isn't mine, though. I'm not even close to getting to that stage in my life." She both wanted to be a parent and didn't want to go through the heartache she had seen so many cats go through. It was a messy, complicated subject, though luckily she had seasons ahead of her to figure it out.

"I don't think any child of mine would be that outgoing, unless the apple fell freakishly far from the tree, if you know what I mean." She had never been the type of cat to draw attention to herself. More like, she preferred to just... fade into the background as everyone's supportive friend and let the less awkward and timid cats do their thing. While she wasn't against the spotlight, she just wasn't a fan. Unlike young Frogkit, it seemed.

[ @Jayvines ]
~Lioncrest~

He truly was a trend setter wasn't he... As his clanmate began to follow him in the task of grooming and straightening their appearance, a small spark of pride lit up in Lioncrest's chest. He was a wonderful influence to his peers. Perhaps one of the best, if he was honest about it. However, his silent praise was suddenly cut short as the she-cat next to him informed him of his misstep.

Oh. Oh, he had made too deep of an assumption hadn't he. Giving his ruff a few licks to prevent a flush of embarrassment as he mulled over her response, the golden tom merely hummed in affirmation.

"I apologize. I did not see a resemblance, but it is good to see cats keeping an eye on kits even if they are not their own blood," he started, giving his head a shake before glancing back to Butterflykiss with a curiously tilted head as her words sunk in. "You do not think your litters would excel? That is certainly a curious way to perceive yourself and your abilities... Personally, I am certain that any kit of mine would be receptive to being molded towards success, even if they were not an exact duplicate of myself."

Certainly Lioncrest's future kits would do marvelously in Thunderclan; there was no possible way for them not to be with him as their sire. Ah, he was getting ahead of himself again. One had to first find a suitable mate before kits were even a possibility.

Old May 24th, 2023, 01:52 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

[ Cloning ]

Having returned to camp, multicolored eyes were already seeking out a familiar pelt the moment she was free. Ah, it would be strange to see this camp every day instead of the other one. Though... there wasn't much that could be done, was there? The other camp was gone, and they had to move for the safety of everyone. Still, it would take some getting used to.

Change wasn't necessarily her thing, really. For as long as she could remember, Gentledoe had been the same. Having the same routine every day, calling others the same pet names with every conversation, grooming her pelt in the same exact way every time (and failing all the same as well(, she wasn't a cat who was particularly fond of change. It was... off-putting, almost? She didn't know how to describe it, just that big changes were, well, different. Something to adapt to. Changing, adapting, growing, gah, it was quite a bit to think about. Gentledoe would much rather lay back and enjoy some sunshine and perhaps a game of mossball. Ah, the dream.

In the back of her mind, she was aware she hadn't particularly done much for her Clan. Sure, she was there when needed, but she had yet to take initiative, save for the mini herb patrol she had done. That was less than revolutionary, however. It was simply as though she was just another face in the Clan. Motivation came to her then plummeted, her need to hunt and fight little to none. Ahh, so much effort. Couldn't she just take a really, really, really long nap and forget about duties for a day or two? Even now, tiredness pulled at her paws, aching from the activities of the day.

Ahh... right, she was getting off track.

Humming, Gentledoe returned to her search, hoping she hadn't picked a bad time to complete a check up. Upon finally spotting the familiar pelt she had been looking for, the messy-furred she-cat pranced over.

"Greetings, love. I have returned from my little task of herb collection," she purred, lips pulling into a sweet smile, "How are you? Please do be sure to rest if need be, sweetheart, we don't need our dear deputy collapsing of exhaustion, no, no."
[ @dino. ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 24th, 2023, 02:33 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfkit scampered out of a den, more energetic now that he napped. Noticing a piece of charcoal on the ground, he began to bat it around, squeaking happily.

[ open ]
Old May 24th, 2023, 03:17 AM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-

Ospreypaw was looking around at his new home. While it was nice he still missed his old one…it is where he had grown up so to leave it hurt him.

[open]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old May 24th, 2023, 07:35 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Harefire licked his choppers to remove all evidence of the mouse he had just eaten.

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old May 24th, 2023, 11:24 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours

Sundust, preparing himself to drag a warrior out of camp and force them to assist in what many might call the worst kind of patrol, was counting the herbs they had. Thankfully, the whole store had been saved from the camp collapse, but that wasn’t saying much. “Hey, Cinderpaw!” It would be good to debrief her on what herbs were left in case she wanted to go on her own herb patrol.

[ @littlelove - one liner reply is perfectly fine for this! ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old May 24th, 2023, 11:40 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Darkpetal and Echopaw had reached the clearing. "We're here," Darkpetal breathed.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old May 25th, 2023, 12:11 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

[ Cloning ]

Having returned to camp, multicolored eyes were already seeking out a familiar pelt the moment she was free. Ah, it would be strange to see this camp every day instead of the other one. Though... there wasn't much that could be done, was there? The other camp was gone, and they had to move for the safety of everyone. Still, it would take some getting used to.

Change wasn't necessarily her thing, really. For as long as she could remember, Gentledoe had been the same. Having the same routine every day, calling others the same pet names with every conversation, grooming her pelt in the same exact way every time (and failing all the same as well(, she wasn't a cat who was particularly fond of change. It was... off-putting, almost? She didn't know how to describe it, just that big changes were, well, different. Something to adapt to. Changing, adapting, growing, gah, it was quite a bit to think about. Gentledoe would much rather lay back and enjoy some sunshine and perhaps a game of mossball. Ah, the dream.

In the back of her mind, she was aware she hadn't particularly done much for her Clan. Sure, she was there when needed, but she had yet to take initiative, save for the mini herb patrol she had done. That was less than revolutionary, however. It was simply as though she was just another face in the Clan. Motivation came to her then plummeted, her need to hunt and fight little to none. Ahh, so much effort. Couldn't she just take a really, really, really long nap and forget about duties for a day or two? Even now, tiredness pulled at her paws, aching from the activities of the day.

Ahh... right, she was getting off track.

Humming, Gentledoe returned to her search, hoping she hadn't picked a bad time to complete a check up. Upon finally spotting the familiar pelt she had been looking for, the messy-furred she-cat pranced over.

"Greetings, love. I have returned from my little task of herb collection," she purred, lips pulling into a sweet smile, "How are you? Please do be sure to rest if need be, sweetheart, we don't need our dear deputy collapsing of exhaustion, no, no."
[ @dino. ]

bumblebreak === >
Bumblebreak was exhausted.

She had managed to get a minimal amount of sleep earlier in the day, but it hadn't lasted long, and it hadn't been at all relaxing. Despite the size of the log Thrushstar had chosen for the den, the close proximity—or even the thought of it, honestly—made her incredibly uncomfortable. The discomfort coupled with the anger she felt for the leader currently had made her bundle up her nest the moment she awoke and haul it outside.

That was what she was doing now: crossing the clearing to the warriors' den with her nest in her jaws. Until she crossed paths with what was possibly the single pelt she would be even remotely happy to see at the moment, other than Asterdance and maybe Softsky.

Bumblebreak set the bunch of moss next to her paws and leaned forward so that her forehead could rest briefly against Gentledoe's curly fur. "Hey," she murmured softly. "I'm walking, so... I'm okay. Are you?"