Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hey i need someone to...
by Myling
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 01:44 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by Hound
Today 01:39 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 01:30 PM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Realm
Today 01:29 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 01:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2017, 04:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Redflight sat in the clearing, her tail curled around her paws, hues gleaming dangerously as she did so. She was not in a good mood...and she did not want to be approached. Redflight's tail twitched in a frustrated manner and she hissed in a low voice, making sure none of the other cats around her could hear. Although normally she was fine to let her frustration loose, she wasn't planning on releasing it on the cats around her at the moment. Mainly because she didn't feel like getting concern, sympathy, or looks of disgust from the other cats. And being herself, she was bound to get one of those things.

Redflight was not a pleasant cat most of the time, but right now she was angrier then normal. If she was being honest with herself, she didn't know what to do at the moment. If one of those cocky toms comes up to me, I'll claw their faces off, She thought with another hiss of rage. She wasn't exactly known for her kind and loving nature, especially when it came to toms acting like complete idiots. She didn't mind a friendly gesture every once in a while, but flirting was a definite NO in her opinion. The last thing that she wanted was for someone to feel bad for her. She had never understood the point of having someone say 'oh, I'm so sorry' and then do nothing about it. Her hues swept the clearing, in their narrowed state making everything look more blurred.

She was glad for that- she didn't feel like staring at laughing, chatting cats who were smiling, their features looking pleasant and friendly...Redflight felt a shudder prickle at her spine as she curled her tail more tightly around herself as though she were trying to protect herself from the outside world. She had learned a long time ago that it was useless to try and do that, although she hadn't seemed to take in the knowledge of that very well...at the moment she was more frightened then she had been in a long time. And angry. Why was she frightened, though? Was it because she didn't understand why she had to be so spiteful all the time, or was it because something had truly frightened her? I DON'T KNOW!!! She felt like yowling, although knowing that would attract unwanted attention, she remained in her rigid state, her tail continuing to twitch in a frustrated manner and her hues keeping themselves narrowed as she glared at the other cats in the clearing, daring them to come any closer to her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 16th, 2017 at 04:41 PM.
Old February 16th, 2017, 06:59 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Bugpaw trailed his cold yellow gaze along her smaller form, watching her movements, forcing himself to calm down a notch as he looked at her talk.
"Then you're different." He mewed coldly, unsure what he felt towards the fact that she had told him that she didn't hate him.
That was a first, he had rarely been not-hated by anyone. Being on your own and angry can do that sometimes.

He wasn't sure what he meant by 'different' or if it was in a good was or a bad way. He just knew that she was not like other cats in the clan. For one, she hated Starclan, something he had not stumbled upon recently, or at all. Not that he really talked to anybody.
This hatred for Starclan was something that he partially shared. He had once believed that Starclan was a beautiful and real place where ancestors protected you from, but that fantasy had gone quickly. If they were, in fact, real, or good, then they would not have placed him here or let him lead this life, that was his reasoning and he had never found another cat who dislikes Starclan.
He no longer believed though.

The tom flicked his ear lightly, returning to reality and the present to watch the young she-cat's reactions to the world. He could see her anger partially, if only in her eyes and words. Her voice and mannerisms were calmer than his. Was she just that much better at controlling her anger than he was? He found it difficult to believe. He had always known that he had difficulty forcing back his anger, but he has now found someone who's anger matched his own. It was unsettling for him.
Tawnykit could see that he was doing something that seemed a bit like sizing her up, but she ignored him until he spoke, her thoughts somewhat drifting. “What I meant was, we are the same in that sense. In most other ways, we are different.” she said, her voice, which wasn't loud, carried with it a hint of malice in her voice. Although, considering she was a kit, it probably didn't show up very much. Looking around, she rested her blazing amber gaze on her paws, forcing herself not to tremble from both the cold and the anger.

She wondered if he hated StarClan as much as she did. And if so, Tawnykit couldn't help but wonder if his reasons were as good as hers. StarClan had turned on her family, if in fact StarClan was real, as she wasn't so sure it was. She hated StarClan, for, thanks to the belief in it. Muttering quietly about mouse-brained StarClan lovers, she looked back up at Bugpaw, her eyes giving away no emotion other than the usual burning anger that hadn't left her eyes since the death of her mother. Tightening her jaw, she flattened her large brown ears and focused her attention on the snow between her paws. She wanted to yowl up to the sky and let her anger break loose, but the kit held back, knowing that doing so would only make things worse for her.

She wished that things were different, but they weren't, and nothing could change that. Sighing, the young molly lashed her tail to and fro behind her, trying to keep her anger in check. If she didn't, Tawnykit knew that bad things would happen, and she would regret it very much. Growling in a low tone, mostly to everything that angered her, she glanced up, back at the long furred black tom. She felot that he was safe, and he hated things as much as she did. She didn't trust him, but she knew he wasn't scared of her as many cats were.
Old February 16th, 2017, 07:02 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"How did you know? That's our favourite game!" RockKit raced around. Ashkit beamed from ear to ear, grey fur slightly ruffled, deep green eyes shining. "Really? You'd teach us? We spoke to Elmkit a few days ago. She helps you out all the time. I mean, what's it like in there?" The curious grey Tom-kit was bouncing on his paws, clearly anxious to ask everything he could.
Kestrelberry nodded. "Elmkit is a great helper." He cocked his head at the kittens. "Well, its nice and roomy. Its nice and cool, but all you can smell is herbs most of the time." He laughed, waving a paw. "I don't mind the smell- I actually like it. But most cats do not find it very... pleasing." The medicine cat stood up. "I'll get a mossball, then." He turned around and padded back towards his den, reappearing a few moments later with a small clump of moss in his jaws. He was happy to spend time with the kittens, and he could keep his mind off of the wounded and healing. Kestrelberry began to form the clump into a ball, and he threw it up in the air slightly, batting at it towards Rockkit.
Old February 16th, 2017, 08:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Redflight sat in the clearing, her tail curled around her paws, hues gleaming dangerously as she did so. She was not in a good mood...and she did not want to be approached. Redflight's tail twitched in a frustrated manner and she hissed in a low voice, making sure none of the other cats around her could hear. Although normally she was fine to let her frustration loose, she wasn't planning on releasing it on the cats around her at the moment. Mainly because she didn't feel like getting concern, sympathy, or looks of disgust from the other cats. And being herself, she was bound to get one of those things.

Redflight was not a pleasant cat most of the time, but right now she was angrier then normal. If she was being honest with herself, she didn't know what to do at the moment. If one of those cocky toms comes up to me, I'll claw their faces off, She thought with another hiss of rage. She wasn't exactly known for her kind and loving nature, especially when it came to toms acting like complete idiots. She didn't mind a friendly gesture every once in a while, but flirting was a definite NO in her opinion. The last thing that she wanted was for someone to feel bad for her. She had never understood the point of having someone say 'oh, I'm so sorry' and then do nothing about it. Her hues swept the clearing, in their narrowed state making everything look more blurred.

She was glad for that- she didn't feel like staring at laughing, chatting cats who were smiling, their features looking pleasant and friendly...Redflight felt a shudder prickle at her spine as she curled her tail more tightly around herself as though she were trying to protect herself from the outside world. She had learned a long time ago that it was useless to try and do that, although she hadn't seemed to take in the knowledge of that very well...at the moment she was more frightened then she had been in a long time. And angry. Why was she frightened, though? Was it because she didn't understand why she had to be so spiteful all the time, or was it because something had truly frightened her? I DON'T KNOW!!! She felt like yowling, although knowing that would attract unwanted attention, she remained in her rigid state, her tail continuing to twitch in a frustrated manner and her hues keeping themselves narrowed as she glared at the other cats in the clearing, daring them to come any closer to her.
How am I to respond if spruce is from riverclan? XD ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 16th, 2017, 09:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

How am I to respond if spruce is from riverclan? XD ]
Pretty sure this was Timber XD
Spruce is with Sable

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 16th, 2017, 10:24 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Spruce is with Sable
OH shoot )

François Lelord

Old February 16th, 2017, 10:27 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Spruce is with Sable
I'm so sorry but timber was moved to windclan I just remembered. He is blazingstars bud. I'm super super sorry to say but I can get another Tom to be her mate ))

François Lelord

Old February 16th, 2017, 10:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

I'm so sorry but timber was moved to windclan I just remembered. He is blazingstars bud. I'm super super sorry to say but I can get another Tom to be her mate ))
okie dokey ^.^

Old February 17th, 2017, 03:46 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Kestrelberry nodded. "Elmkit is a great helper." He cocked his head at the kittens. "Well, its nice and roomy. Its nice and cool, but all you can smell is herbs most of the time." He laughed, waving a paw. "I don't mind the smell- I actually like it. But most cats do not find it very... pleasing." The medicine cat stood up. "I'll get a mossball, then." He turned around and padded back towards his den, reappearing a few moments later with a small clump of moss in his jaws. He was happy to spend time with the kittens, and he could keep his mind off of the wounded and healing. Kestrelberry began to form the clump into a ball, and he threw it up in the air slightly, batting at it towards Rockkit.
"The nursery smells of herbs sometimes..." Ashkit stated. The mossball hurtled through the air, smacking RockKit in the face and knocking him backwards. He landed on his bottom. "Oof." But the little grey kitten got up, strategically rolling it back and forth between his paws before batting it over to Ashkit, who batted it hastily back to RockKit and so on "haha, bet you can't catch it!" Ashkit mewed triumphantly to KestrelBerry.
Old February 17th, 2017, 04:54 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightpawTheSmolBean View Post
(sorry it took me a while to reply. i downloaded Warriors: Untold Tales on my computer and i got addicted, so it's kinda been distracting me)

Twilightpaw followed him to the marshy area, and when they got there she sniffed for prey. Once she caught the scent of a lizard, she followed it's scent. She eventually saw it, resting on a tree. She crouched low to the ground, flattening her tail out. She slowly crept towards it. When she was close enough, she pounced. She reached out her claws, latching onto a part of the tree, right above the lizard. it ran down, but she leaped off the tree and chased it. She ran just fast enough to pounce onto it and trap it by stepping on it's tail. She bit it's neck, killing it quickly. She brought it back to Bumbleleap, her eyes gleaming triumphantly.
The silver tabby smiled, "Good. But work on you accuracy, some lizards tails can come off, you were lucky that one wasn't." The Tom put his head in the air, scanning it for scents, atleast, he found a lizard on a tree. "Try catch that one. It's one that has a falling of tail. So you will have to be precise." The fluffy tom explained. She's quite quick. I wonder if I could teach her to hunt snakes. "If you can catch it, I'll teach you to hunt snakes."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Closed Thread