Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Search Party!
Last post by Estelle
Today 09:49 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:40 PM
Two (Unrelated) Questions
by Snips
Last post by Snips
Today 09:39 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:26 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Estelle
Today 09:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2017, 04:41 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightpawTheSmolBean View Post
Twilightpaw smiled slightly. "yes, please." she said, feeling quite proud of herself. Bumbleleap is such a great warrior. he's one of the few cats in this clan that i tolerate. Twilightpaw would never admit to any cat that she tolerated anyone in her clan, but secretly she wanted to be a great warrior like Bumbleleap.
The tom nodded, "what type of prey? And where is the best place to get it?" the Tom questioned his apprentic, it wasn't just your ability in hunting, it was also knowing where the best places for prey is. The silver tabby s,used at his apprentice. I'm in the mood for squirrel..... But it's her choice.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 13th, 2017, 04:51 AM
Aaron Burr, sir

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

The tom nodded, "what type of prey? And where is the best place to get it?" the Tom questioned his apprentic, it wasn't just your ability in hunting, it was also knowing where the best places for prey is. The silver tabby s,used at his apprentice. I'm in the mood for squirrel..... But it's her choice.
Twilightpaw thought for a moment. "Some lizard would be good. We should try hunting for one by a tree, since Lizards are either on the ground or in a tree. We might also be able to catch a squirrel if we're lucky." She said.

MEME TEAM: Wolfybro, SpiralTheRival, Gamer
My charrie site: twilightsbabies.weebly.com/
Old February 13th, 2017, 04:55 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightpawTheSmolBean View Post
Twilightpaw thought for a moment. "Some lizard would be good. We should try hunting for one by a tree, since Lizards are either on the ground or in a tree. We might also be able to catch a squirrel if we're lucky." She said.
"Yes, and a marshy area would be good to." Bumbleleap mewed, and flicked his tail towards a large tree. "There's some marshy area behind there and there are numerous trees. " the Tom leapt towards it. "Some squirrel sounds nice to... Anyway, let's go!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 13th, 2017, 08:19 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Kestrelberry padded out of his den, fur slightly ruffled. He was on his way to talk to Halestar, considering he had never really talked to his leader before. As he was on his way, he felt his paws gently bump into a figure, and he looked down with surprise. Ears pinned to his head, he bent down. "Oh, my bad!" He smiled at them. "Whats your names? Im Kestrelberry, the medicine cat." @NightWarrior4Life
Old February 14th, 2017, 02:36 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
Kestrelberry padded out of his den, fur slightly ruffled. He was on his way to talk to Halestar, considering he had never really talked to his leader before. As he was on his way, he felt his paws gently bump into a figure, and he looked down with surprise. Ears pinned to his head, he bent down. "Oh, my bad!" He smiled at them. "Whats your names? Im Kestrelberry, the medicine cat." @NightWarrior4Life
RockKit and Ashkit looked up with absolute wonder, like this cat was a StarClan warrior from generations ago. "You're KestrelBerry, the medicine cat! It's an honour! I'm Ashkit" the grey Tom kit squeaked "This is my cousin RockKit. We both know a thing or two about herbs. Wow! We've looked up to you since we were born!" The little kit got carried away. Now RockKit spoke, his voice deep for a kit. "I've always dreamed of going in the medicine den...I've seen your work when my sister, PineKit went in there. She was the runt of the litter and got ill a few times. Thank you by the way, you're a great help to the clan." RockKit nodded then bowed down.
Old February 14th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Aaron Burr, sir

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"Yes, and a marshy area would be good to." Bumbleleap mewed, and flicked his tail towards a large tree. "There's some marshy area behind there and there are numerous trees. " the Tom leapt towards it. "Some squirrel sounds nice to... Anyway, let's go!"
(sorry it took me a while to reply. i downloaded Warriors: Untold Tales on my computer and i got addicted, so it's kinda been distracting me) Twilightpaw followed him to the marshy area, and when they got there she sniffed for prey. Once she caught the scent of a lizard, she followed it's scent. She eventually saw it, resting on a tree. She crouched low to the ground, flattening her tail out. She slowly crept towards it. When she was close enough, she pounced. She reached out her claws, latching onto a part of the tree, right above the lizard. it ran down, but she leaped off the tree and chased it. She ran just fast enough to pounce onto it and trap it by stepping on it's tail. She bit it's neck, killing it quickly. She brought it back to Bumbleleap, her eyes gleaming triumphantly.

MEME TEAM: Wolfybro, SpiralTheRival, Gamer
My charrie site: twilightsbabies.weebly.com/
Old February 14th, 2017, 10:06 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
RockKit and Ashkit looked up with absolute wonder, like this cat was a StarClan warrior from generations ago. "You're KestrelBerry, the medicine cat! It's an honour! I'm Ashkit" the grey Tom kit squeaked "This is my cousin RockKit. We both know a thing or two about herbs. Wow! We've looked up to you since we were born!" The little kit got carried away. Now RockKit spoke, his voice deep for a kit. "I've always dreamed of going in the medicine den...I've seen your work when my sister, PineKit went in there. She was the runt of the litter and got ill a few times. Thank you by the way, you're a great help to the clan." RockKit nodded then bowed down.
He smiled down at the little ones, a bright look in his dull forest green orbs."Well, hello to both of you!" He curled his tail to his side, crouched down so he could be at a closer level to the tiny kittens. Kestrelberry felt his body flush. They look up to me..? Thats... really sweet. It made him feel happy, and he grinned and blushed. "Why.. Thats so sweet of you both!" He gave the kits a lick on the forehead. Kestrelberry cocked his head at the kittens excitement about herbs, surprised. "Oh, really? Well, one day I can teach you a thing or two about herbs. Warriors with some knowledge on herbs are really helpful, you know!" The light brown tom twitched his whiskers. "Ah, Pinekit? I recognize that name, i've taken care of her a few times. Tiny but always made a full recovery." He cocked his head, remembering the few times he had seen her. They did look alike. Kestrelberry was surprised to see the kit bowing to him. "Eh?" He cocked his head, surprised. "Theres no need to bow, really. But i'm really honored, thank you both. " He smiled at the kittens again, before looking up briefly. "I got a free schedule so far, how about some mossball?"
Old February 15th, 2017, 03:28 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

He smiled down at the little ones, a bright look in his dull forest green orbs."Well, hello to both of you!" He curled his tail to his side, crouched down so he could be at a closer level to the tiny kittens. Kestrelberry felt his body flush. They look up to me..? Thats... really sweet. It made him feel happy, and he grinned and blushed. "Why.. Thats so sweet of you both!" He gave the kits a lick on the forehead. Kestrelberry cocked his head at the kittens excitement about herbs, surprised. "Oh, really? Well, one day I can teach you a thing or two about herbs. Warriors with some knowledge on herbs are really helpful, you know!" The light brown tom twitched his whiskers. "Ah, Pinekit? I recognize that name, i've taken care of her a few times. Tiny but always made a full recovery." He cocked his head, remembering the few times he had seen her. They did look alike. Kestrelberry was surprised to see the kit bowing to him. "Eh?" He cocked his head, surprised. "Theres no need to bow, really. But i'm really honored, thank you both. " He smiled at the kittens again, before looking up briefly. "I got a free schedule so far, how about some mossball?"
"How did you know? That's our favourite game!" RockKit raced around. Ashkit beamed from ear to ear, grey fur slightly ruffled, deep green eyes shining. "Really? You'd teach us? We spoke to Elmkit a few days ago. She helps you out all the time. I mean, what's it like in there?" The curious grey Tom-kit was bouncing on his paws, clearly anxious to ask everything he could.
Old February 16th, 2017, 12:14 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Rainkit nodded "I am Rainkit, this is My cousin Ashkit. I am Wolfkit's best friend...and PineKit, BeechKit, BoulderKit, RockKit and Cedarkit's best friend..." She said enthusiastically. "And I..." WolfKit added "am in love with you..." He stared at her, wriggling his eye brows a little and snapping his jaws. This was supposed to look attractive.
Mirrorkit nodded as the tom-kit introduced his little gang. She then perked her ears at his comment. "In love? with me?" she asked tilting her head to one side. "But that is impossible. You don't even know me that well," she mewed. She smiled though and chuckled lightly.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 16th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Mirrorkit nodded as the tom-kit introduced his little gang. She then perked her ears at his comment. "In love? with me?" she asked tilting her head to one side. "But that is impossible. You don't even know me that well," she mewed. She smiled though and chuckled lightly.
"I am in love...with your beauty, your attitude...I like a nice she-cat..." He growled in a low voice. He had been told that looking scruffy and wild and dangerous got all the she-cats however, his also flirty brother CedarKit had been told otherwise. Brown furred CedarKit knew that looking neat and being charming and helpful to other cats was the way to go. As long as he stays on his turf, I'll stay on mine but it was always a competition between the two. Who could make the most friends the fastest, who could make a small den pile of moss balls the fastest, who could seduce the most kitties...
Rainkit just bounced on her paws, eagerly. Not really aware of what was happening but just continuing to be cute, as she was.
Whereas Ashkit just stared on awkwardly. Shifting positions a couple of times then he yawned. "So Mirrorkit, you got any siblings? Or friends?" He instantly winced as he knew it sounded slightly mean, but he didn't mean it. Oh please don't be mad... the medium length grey haired Tom kit silently hoped.