Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunlit Fishing [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 04:32 PM
[Plot Finder] Come, Childs...
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:30 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:27 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 04:26 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 04:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:51 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Tawnystream sat in the clearing, her eyes looking around the clearing awkwardly. But, a content smile was on her face, watching the sunset her dilute calico shining a bright gold, her plume tail curled around her legs. Her amber eyes looked down at the shrew in front of her. Her circular ears flicked as she stared down at her prey. Tawnystream then, took a few mouthfuls of shrew and swallowed it. She wanted to take her time, enjoy the rest of what day was left, and just.. relax. Tawnystream watched the wind sway the trees, birds chirping, and her shoulders were relaxed. She hummed lightly, she absolutely looked to watch the sun set. It just.. looked so pretty.. the orange hues looked fantastic in the sky. She let out a comfortable sigh as she lay their, and took a few more mouthful's of shrew. Her tail flicked as she watched the sun set, and then glance toward the trees, ears twitching to hear the birds chirping, and then looked toward the clearing. And saw Rushshade, all alone. She tilted her head. Rushshade was an curious tom-cat. He was.. a bit secluded, building walls above himself. And, she wanted to know why, and besides, maybe they could be friends. Picking her shrew up, she trudged over to the tom, her plume tail swishing as she trotted over to him. She put it down on the ground, amber eyes friendly and bright. "Uhm, do you mind if I sit by you? You seem to be alone, and I just wanted to give you some company!" Tawnystream gave a bright smile, she felt a bit awkward talking to a tom she didn't know, but he was her clanmate, so she should get to know her clanmates. It wouldn't hurt.
It would have been a lie to say Rushshade hadn't jumped when his clanmate first spoke, as there was no way to play it off at all. His body stiffened and he took a stance as if he was defending something. His tail was sticking straight up with his fur bristled. As soon as he realized there was no danger he quickly sat back down and relaxed his body. He looked at Tawnystream with slight confusion for a moment before speaking in a quiet tone. "Uh, well, sure. You can sit but... I don't need any company." He shifted away slightly, he was trying not to act awkward but at unexpected times like this, he simply couldn't help it. He looked straight ahead, sometimes looking at the other through the corner of his eye. The cream colored tom lifted his paw and proceeded to properly wash himself, running his tongue on his paw and wiping his face with the paw before repeating the process, trying to ignore Twanystream altogether.
He got back to thinking while doing this but of a different topic than before.
He wondered why the she-cat would even bother with this when most other cats in the clan just decided to ignore Rushshade when he started distancing himself. He would usually stay in the shadows of the clan, going through the moments of the day without much thought of anyone else and his clanmates didn't give much thought to him.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old August 23rd, 2017, 06:07 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Mangokit turned to the apprentice. "Oh, hey Dirtpaw! We were still deciding on what to play," She purred, waving her tail at Bingo.
"You can play as well!" Mangokit grabbed her moss ball and flung it into the clearing. "First lets get that out of the way!"

@Boba Fett

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 23rd, 2017 at 06:23 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 06:34 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
@Equinox

Wheatfur breathed in relief of Antkit being taken care of, and the tom started to sort out his herbs. The golden medicine cat carefully divided his herbs, organising them into groups based of their properties, not type, as most medicine cats would do. It saved time, as it was easier to grab a random herb that soothed an upset stomach, then mill around looking for a specific herb. The tom needed to be more efficient, as he was forgoing his duties for random kits. Wheatfur would still spend his spare time with the tom, but wheatfur was setting his priorities strait. The clan needed to stay healthy.
Turtlestrike watched as Wheatfur moved around the den. Her paw was thronbing, and she gritted her teeth against the pain. Stupid root, she grumbled silently. Why was there even a root there? I was by a POND, for Starclan's sake!

The tortisshell blinked as she noticed the medicine cat's storing strategy, and she glanced around the den. Doffered than why she'd seen in the past, she thought, but efficient.
Old August 24th, 2017, 03:24 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Turtlestrike watched as Wheatfur moved around the den. Her paw was thronbing, and she gritted her teeth against the pain. Stupid root, she grumbled silently. Why was there even a root there? I was by a POND, for Starclan's sake!

The tortisshell blinked as she noticed the medicine cat's storing strategy, and she glanced around the den. Doffered than why she'd seen in the past, she thought, but efficient.
The tom looked up at the warrior, then glanced back down to her paw. ``A sprained paw? What did you do?`` Wheatfur had started to get better at recognising wounds, The medicine cat reached up for some herbs to soothe sprained paws, elder leaves, and then reached for something to keep infection away, Marigold, He was a bit liberal with his use of herbs, grabbing a bit of nettle to stop the swelling. As he chewed it up into a poultice, he looked over at Turtlestrike. ``Put your paw into that pool of water, it will counter the swelling.``.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old August 24th, 2017, 05:51 AM
roar

Quote:

The tom looked up at the warrior, then glanced back down to her paw. ``A sprained paw? What did you do?`` Wheatfur had started to get better at recognising wounds, The medicine cat reached up for some herbs to soothe sprained paws, elder leaves, and then reached for something to keep infection away, Marigold, He was a bit liberal with his use of herbs, grabbing a bit of nettle to stop the swelling. As he chewed it up into a poultice, he looked over at Turtlestrike. ``Put your paw into that pool of water, it will counter the swelling.``.
"I tripped over a root," she replied, her voice strained. "I don't understand why it was there. I was by a POND." She glared at her paw, acting like an apprentice normally would. Then Turtlestrike glanced up at Wheatfur with a dubious expression. "You want me to put my paw," she said, "into the water." It was more a statement than a question, and she didn't expect Wheatfur to answer it.

Last edited by dino.; August 24th, 2017 at 05:52 AM.
Old August 24th, 2017, 05:57 AM

Quote:
"I tripped over a root," she replied, her voice strained. "I don't understand why it was there. I was by a POND." She glared at her paw, acting like an apprentice normally would. Then Turtlestrike glanced up at Wheatfur with a dubious expression. "You want me to put my paw," she said, "into the water." It was more a statement than a question, and she didn't expect Wheatfur to answer it.
Wheatur rolled his eyes. ``You put your paw, the one that is injured.`` He replied irritably, ``Into the water. It will decrease the swelling, and clean it up, then i will put this poultice that i am making, onto your paw. ~You will then lie down in the warriors den, and rest it.`` He continued, stating each step slowly. He continued mixing the poultice and then lay it down on a leaf.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old August 24th, 2017, 06:06 AM
roar

Quote:

Wheatur rolled his eyes. ``You put your paw, the one that is injured.`` He replied irritably, ``Into the water. It will decrease the swelling, and clean it up, then i will put this poultice that i am making, onto your paw. ~You will then lie down in the warriors den, and rest it.`` He continued, stating each step slowly. He continued mixing the poultice and then lay it down on a leaf.
With some minor grumbling about how cold the water was, Turtlestrike obliged. As she stuck her paw in the water, she yelped at the sudden cold. "It's cold," she complained, giving him a wide-eyed stare. Then, after a moment, "I can't feel my paw."
Old August 24th, 2017, 06:34 AM

Quote:
With some minor grumbling about how cold the water was, Turtlestrike obliged. As she stuck her paw in the water, she yelped at the sudden cold. "It's cold," she complained, giving him a wide-eyed stare. Then, after a moment, "I can't feel my paw."
``Of course it cold you mousebrain, but take it out now.`` The tom carried the poultice in a leaf then lathered it over Turtlestrikes paw. The tom then wrapped a leaf around it, then he stood back. ``There. Now go to your nest and rest.``

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old August 24th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard View Post
( @Rockstar ) icepaw was the first to wake up she exited the apprentice den and yawned her fur ruffled from sleep she went over to a corner of the camp and started grooming her fur.
Greypaw exited the apprentice den not long after, and spotted his youngest sister in the corner of the camp. With a playful sway of his tail, he sneaked into the shadows created by the camp walls and crept up on Icepaw, soon right behind her.

"Morning," he purred into her ear.
Old August 24th, 2017, 11:12 AM
roar

Quote:

``Of course it cold you mousebrain, but take it out now.`` The tom carried the poultice in a leaf then lathered it over Turtlestrikes paw. The tom then wrapped a leaf around it, then he stood back. ``There. Now go to your nest and rest.``
She lifted her paw out of the pool and shook it, spraying drops into the air. As Wheatfur put on the poultice, Turtlestrike made a face. "It feels weird," she muttered. But it did make it feel a bit better, and she breathed a silent sigh of relief. "Thanks," she called over her shoulder as she exited the den.
Closed Thread