Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Fish
Today 12:57 AM
Ik this isn’t the write...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:32 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:10 AM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:05 AM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 23rd, 2017, 01:17 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

[@I shall bump le Role]

[I love how I can do that!]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 23rd, 2017 at 01:19 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 02:03 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Omg.. Lesbian couple! <3 )

" no one. I eat fresh kill" she purred.
(I mean like warriors together close friends, best friends sort of bananas, but okie.)

"Mhmmm." Blackkit nodded before shooting the other kitten a curious look, "What's your favorite? I personally prefer any of the birds." A twinkle seemed ot shine in her eyes as she thought of that.

For as long as the Siamese kitten could remember, she loved feathers and birds. She loved how soft and pretty many of them were and planned to line her warrior's nest someday with as many feathers as possible.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 02:23 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
(I mean like warriors together close friends, best friends sort of bananas, but okie.)

"Mhmmm." Blackkit nodded before shooting the other kitten a curious look, "What's your favorite? I personally prefer any of the birds." A twinkle seemed ot shine in her eyes as she thought of that.

For as long as the Siamese kitten could remember, she loved feathers and birds. She loved how soft and pretty many of them were and planned to line her warrior's nest someday with as many feathers as possible.
"Same!" She laughed.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old August 23rd, 2017, 03:17 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Chestnutsong grinned, eyes glowing in the sunlight. "I haven't eaten yet, I was on a late patrol yesterday and slept in a little." She mewed, looking at the tom. Snowwhisker was always really generous, and liked being around him. Whether it was just a small patrol, or sharing tounges in the clearing.
Snowwhisker flicked his ear, his pelt feeling warm under her gaze. "Oh,
I see. Did you get enough sleep? I know those late patrols can be exhausting."
He curled his tail, smiling. "Would you like to get some prey with me?" He meowed, trying to conceal his hope that she would say yes.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:05 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

( @Rockstar ) icepaw was the first to wake up she exited the apprentice den and yawned her fur ruffled from sleep she went over to a corner of the camp and started grooming her fur.

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:43 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyburns36 View Post
Snowwhisker flicked his ear, his pelt feeling warm under her gaze. "Oh,
I see. Did you get enough sleep? I know those late patrols can be exhausting."
He curled his tail, smiling. "Would you like to get some prey with me?" He meowed, trying to conceal his hope that she would say yes.
She smiled, curling pretty brown tail over her paws. "Yes, I got enough rest. Late patrols are rather exhausting though," Chestnutsong mewed, pausing a moment before continuing, "I'd love to." She had been feeling her stomach rumble slightly, telling her she needed food. She was happy the tom had offered, letting her know she had someone to talk to while she ate. She smiled again, a more genuine one this time, her blue eyes watching the tom as she listened for his reply.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:56 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Mangokit drew back a bit.
"Umm... Hi! I'm Mangokit! I'm sorry for crashing into you, it was an accident." The small kit mewed kindly, hoping the other kit would understand an accept her apology.

@Boba Fett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo smiled,"No problem! You wanna play!?" He waved his tail wildly excited to play with someone around his age.

@Role
Dirtpaw barged in the Nursery. "I want to play!" The apprentice stood on her toes, her brown fur standing on end. Excitement pulsed through her. She hadn't played since she was a kit! "What are you playing?"
Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
@tawny~
[Start of the ‘Afraid of your own shadow’ Plot!]

It was quite cool at the time, the sun quickly running from the sky for the moon to take its place. Cats started to recede into their dens while others emerged for nightly hunting and patrols. The clearing had quieted down but you could still hear a soft hum of conversation mixed with the sounds of the forest around the camp.
Rushshade was sitting near the edge of the clearing with one paw lifted up as if he was going to clean his face. The tom’s movements were subtle and slow, looking odd from afar. He’d lift his paw to his face and then he’d put it back to the ground without running his tongue on his fur, then he’d proceed to do the same with the other paw. He was moving like this because he was too deep in thought to really focus on his cleaning if you’d even consider what he was doing cleaning at all. His mind was clouded with thoughts of being younger, both good and bad times, though the bad seemed to take more space. None of his focus was on anything around him, so he didn’t notice any odd looks caused by his movements.
Tawnystream sat in the clearing, her eyes looking around the clearing awkwardly. But, a content smile was on her face, watching the sunset her dilute calico shining a bright gold, her plume tail curled around her legs. Her amber eyes looked down at the shrew in front of her. Her circular ears flicked as she stared down at her prey. Tawnystream then, took a few mouthfuls of shrew and swallowed it. She wanted to take her time, enjoy the rest of what day was left, and just.. relax. Tawnystream watched the wind sway the trees, birds chirping, and her shoulders were relaxed. She hummed lightly, she absolutely looked to watch the sun set. It just.. looked so pretty.. the orange hues looked fantastic in the sky. She let out a comfortable sigh as she lay their, and took a few more mouthful's of shrew. Her tail flicked as she watched the sun set, and then glance toward the trees, ears twitching to hear the birds chirping, and then looked toward the clearing. And saw Rushshade, all alone. She tilted her head. Rushshade was an curious tom-cat. He was.. a bit secluded, building walls above himself. And, she wanted to know why, and besides, maybe they could be friends. Picking her shrew up, she trudged over to the tom, her plume tail swishing as she trotted over to him. She put it down on the ground, amber eyes friendly and bright. "Uhm, do you mind if I sit by you? You seem to be alone, and I just wanted to give you some company!" Tawnystream gave a bright smile, she felt a bit awkward talking to a tom she didn't know, but he was her clanmate, so she should get to know her clanmates. It wouldn't hurt.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:41 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone nodded," Oh. Sorry if that was a weird question, my last friend was when I was a kit, and I know kithood friends and warriorhood friends are different."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
"They talk together, laugh together, discuss things, and so on." Appleflame answered. "I think so, anyway." She turned to Orangetail. "What do you think?"
Orangetail had gotten lost in thought after hearing Owlstone's story, he jumped a bit when Appleflame turned to him to ask him a question. His ears burned with embarrassment, "Oh I am sorry, I kinda got lost in thought.." He looked towards the ground and shuffled his paws nervously. "What were you talking about?" He tilted his head to one side curiously.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Orangetail had gotten lost in thought after hearing Owlstone's story, he jumped a bit when Appleflame turned to him to ask him a question. His ears burned with embarrassment, "Oh I am sorry, I kinda got lost in thought.." He looked towards the ground and shuffled his paws nervously. "What were you talking about?" He tilted his head to one side curiously.
Owlstone smiled," She asked what you think friends do?" She replied not that annoyed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread