Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:52 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 23rd, 2021, 07:51 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

Linnetwing looked over at Rainywhisker. Maybe she should listen and go over. She dipped her to the apprentice and stood up. With her three remaining paws she limped away. She didn't want it to get infected. She didn't need to die a second time. There would be no third chances.

// @Slushie; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 24th, 2021, 11:01 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Jackpot ]

Ugh the kid got away. At least the coyote got a leg out of it, maybe that would be enough to sustain him. Meanwhile, Dustbillow would have to deal with the heads of the clan before she could leave to join her true clan- the coyotes.

It would’ve been nice to have just slipped out before all of the chaos subsided but Dustbillow couldn’t help but watch. That bad habit of hers is what got her caught by the same cat who’d tried to stop her before- not blueidiot but that Evening cat. It didn’t bother her too much, a meeting with the leader seemed interesting enough. He’d probably try to kill her. Eh, oh well. She always had the option to run but knowing how things worked around here she’d probably have that option taken away. Maybe the big old deputy would block the entrance. Hopefully it would at least be an interesting death.
Old February 24th, 2021, 11:37 AM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Bluestripe was on his way to the medicine cat den to visit Stagkit and TwilightWing."hello Stagkit,how are you,I was wondering,now that I'm a warrior,and I think I'm ready to take and apprentice...."Bluestripe trailed off unsure of how to ask.
Old February 24th, 2021, 03:20 PM
chirps

Sunchaser
Peaking through the torn walls of camp, the golden tabby watched as most of the coyotes were left fled from camp hot on Cowtail's paws. It seemed rather safe enough, so he slipped back in hoping he was undetected. Weaving his way across the frost, he glanced around at the surviving warriors.
Splitstorm
Watching the coyotes retreat, Splitstorm finally had a moment to let her muscles relax. Every part of her ached, her muscles screaming at her to lie down. But she couldn't yet. Glancing towards Fleetwind [ @gs29513 ], she was relieved to see her Clanmate safe and sound. She dipped her head towards him before turning around and limping towards the entrance. "Good riddance," she spat, glaring after the last coyote.

The russet furred molly turned and looked around at the destroyed camp. Lives had been lost today, and there were more injuries than she could count. Though the coyotes may have won, this was a dark day for ThunderClan.
Old February 25th, 2021, 03:01 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fall View Post
Lightningpaw tried his best to fight, really. But Stoneymentor still needed to teach him that! He saw Silverclaw get thrown off the coyote once, then again. The first time, he wanted to help! He raced over, but she was already back on the coyote. The second time, the coyote ran away. It'd been a success! He was about to start cheering, especially as another howl rang through the clearing, and all the enemies started to stampede away. Well, some of them. Some limped, some hobbled, a few didn't move, but the rest did! They won! He started bouncing, then saw the gray warrior that helped on the ground. He ran over, and stared at the warrior for a moment. He looked alive! "Hey, um, Gray Warrior?" he asked, because he didn't know his name. Or maybe he did. "Uhhhh... Gravehound?" Yeah, that had to be right. "You're alive, right? Because I don't think it would be good if you weren't."
Gravehound slowly lifted his head and blinked at the apprentice. Oh they were still there that somehow was surprising though maybe that was the bloodloss.... They just asked a question Gravehound totally missed didnt he, hopefully it wasnt important because he really had no clue. So just giving a reassuring grin the warrior struggled to his paws, blinked dazedly again, and not even attempting to sign to explain himself, turned to start wobbling his way to the medicine cat den doing his level best to not just collapse in the process. If the apprentice wanted to give him a shoulder to help him he'd take it but right now his entire brain was just focused on making it to the den.
Old February 25th, 2021, 10:54 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Glidingfeather smirked as she fought away one last coyotes, watching in pride as it turned tail and fled alongside the rest of its pitiful companions. Hah! That would teach them not to mess with thunderclan.

---

Rosefall slowly came out of his hiding spot, wide blue eyes shining with unshed tears. Were...were they gone? Were the big bad coyotes gone? Oh, he certainly hoped so...

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old February 25th, 2021, 11:03 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post
Glidingfeather smirked as she fought away one last coyotes, watching in pride as it turned tail and fled alongside the rest of its pitiful companions. Hah! That would teach them not to mess with thunderclan.

---

Rosefall slowly came out of his hiding spot, wide blue eyes shining with unshed tears. Were...were they gone? Were the big bad coyotes gone? Oh, he certainly hoped so...

"Good job Glidingfeather!" Stormstrike called to the other warrior. "Those fox-hearts won't come back for a long time!"
Old February 25th, 2021, 11:06 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wing View Post
Bluestripe was on his way to the medicine cat den to visit Stagkit and TwilightWing."hello Stagkit,how are you,I was wondering,now that I'm a warrior,and I think I'm ready to take and apprentice...."Bluestripe trailed off unsure of how to ask.
"Really? Said Stagkit, happy for the warrior.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old February 25th, 2021, 11:56 AM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCuphead View Post
"Really? Said Stagkit, happy for the warrior.

Bluestripe smiled and said,"you know I think that you are almost ready to be a apprentice",Bluestripes eyes twinkled merrily.
Closed Thread