The Hotel
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 11:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2020, 06:24 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: February Gathering

Iceflower papped him on the top of the head, apparently never really getting enough of prodding this puffball with her paw since his baby face was truly a wonder. And she didn't have to hear it complain when she left the Seastones, which was the best part. "Oh yes! Very very nice!" she complimented at his fierce hiss. "You already give me a big frighten with that!" With a flick of her tail, Iceflower moved on past the apprentice to join her departing clanmates.

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 8th, 2020, 06:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Falconpaw flattened his ears back as the weird but funny lady went on her own way. If all RiverClanners were like that, why did Icestar have so much beef? It must be her She-catly Emotions, he decided as he waited for ShadowClan to be dismissed.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 8th, 2020, 06:58 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

[late w. everything ha-]

"Oddly, it's nice to see you again. Wait, you..- you. Where have you been?!" his mind reeled back from the leader's speeches. It was boring to hear really. Blue eyes focused on Flowerpaw. "You know what? Don't bother explaining. It's understandable if you switched sides," sighing loudly he continued. Good thing he cleaned up before coming to the gathering or else he wouldn't hear the end of her insults. Seeing the leaders throw intense glares like swatting ball of flames in a blink of an eye the gathering was pretty much over. Great. Cats headed back in different directions and he stood up to follow the crowd. He tossed a questionable look at his ex-denmate wondering if she will join Windclan again. "Heading back to Riverclan?"

@RedHead
Old February 8th, 2020, 07:14 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
The tom couldn't help but echo Fawnsqueak's half-hearted laugh,"I would be glad to accompany you home completely platonically, as fellow RiverClanners, not as a romantic thing or anything like that."

He didn't mean to make a mockery of the other warrior, just couldn't help but try and make a light joke to ease the weight of the evening. Someone could probably question the morals of such a thing but that wasn't something he was going to think about at the moment. He didn't wish to dwell in heavy thoughts any longer tonight.

"I will be glad to get back to the den and sleep. It's been a long night."

@Dipper
Fawnsqueak's ears flattened against his head in embarrassment at his stumble, and he was already convinced this was a mistake, he shouldn't have asked, shouldn't have subjected himself to this because he knew he wouldn't be smooth enough to just casually ask someone to walk back with him. Stars, he was the worst at this. And the most humiliating part was that Sootflare also now knew he was the worst too. "Okay," he said, the word squeaked out dryly when he remembered he should probably say something. As an afterthought, Fawnsqueak nodded definitively and repeated, "Okay. Yeah. Platonic walk. That's... normal." The comment about the den had Fawnsqueak's eyebrows quirked. "I'm not going with you to your nest though, if that's what you meant." A cough. Gaze sliding to the trail, Fawnsqueak asked, "You want to, um...?" Lead the way?

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 8th, 2020 at 07:14 PM.
Old February 8th, 2020, 07:39 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

He laughed again, not fully registering the other tom's nervousness. Even if he had, he wouldn't comment on it. It only ever made things worse when other people pointed out your mistakes. Better to just gloss over them.

"No-, no that's not what I meant, bud. Even if it was, I'm sure Lionstar would have my hide for such a thing," he replied. Sootflare wanted to laugh that off too but found it shifting into a nervous cough. The idea of sharing a nest with another tom was a foreign thought to him, and certainly not what he meant. Though looking back now, he could see how it might seem that way... Nope. No. Certainly Not. Time to Move ON. Feeling his face flush, Soot quickly made to follow his clanmates.

"Right. Well, let's go, then." He began to pad along after the rest of RiverClan.

@Dipper

Last edited by duckie; February 8th, 2020 at 07:41 PM.
Old February 8th, 2020, 08:00 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Slushie

Sunsnow's smile didn't falter. "Yeah, I'm fine!" Always am, when I'm with you.

Then Buckbranch leaned in and pressed his flank against his, curling his tail around him. Sunsnow's pelt immediately warmed, and not just because part of him was suddenly blocked from the cold. He was rendered speechless as those mysterious sparks once again danced through him, and the orange tom leaned against his clanmate, closing his eyes in pleasure.

I- I should tell him. I mean, I think he already knows, but maybe- maybe if I say it outright, he might admit he has the same feelings for me! Oh, I hope so. I hope this is a good idea, too.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old February 8th, 2020, 08:09 PM
nothing but a comedy

[CENTER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Shrewpaw

The apprentice almost jumped out his fur as the apprentice now next to him started talking a mile a minute. Noticing he meant no harm fromt he goofy smile given brightly, he let his fur fall but still kept on guard. He still didn't trust other clans, even if their was a truce tonight. "I'm Shrewpaw of Windclan, and could you possibly calm down? You're irritating me a bit," he mumbled in reply as bluntly as possible. It was obvious this kitten's intentions, but Shrewpaw wasn't here to make friends. Now to think of it, did he have any friends? His thoughts we cut off just as he realized he didn't know what the appprentice's name was. "Nice to meet you too, what's your name?" And clan, he added but didn't say out loud.
Darkpaw's smile faltered a bit.

Me? Annoying? He couldn't really think that, right? I mean, he's probably jealous that he was born in stinky old Windclan and I Was born in the bestest clan of the forest!

His smiled returned one again, and he responded with; "The name's Darkpaw, and I'm from Thunderclan." The little tom leaned forward to tough his nose to Shrewpaw's.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old February 8th, 2020, 08:33 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Vessel ]

Buckbranch glanced up at Duskfeather's call, then looked to Sunsnow woth a gentle smile. "We'd better get going, huh? I don't want Flintstar angry at me for something else. Or Duskfeather, for that matter." He stood, short fur already fluffing up against the cold again. He was completely oblivious to the conflict Sunsnow was harboring, but still noticed something, and he turned, blinking at his friend with warm eyes. "Are you sure you're ok, Sunshine?"
Old February 8th, 2020, 09:04 PM
nothing but a comedy

@Slushie

It's now or never, Sunshine. He took a deep breath, nodded, than said;

"I- I really like you. I might even- I might even-"

Love you, was what he wanted to say, but he worried that it was too soon to tell.

But I should probably be more specific, just in case he thinks I'm just saying I like him as a friend.

"I- I mean, when I'm around you I always want to smile, and it hurts when I'm not, and you have the most beautiful eyes in all the clans, and when you look at me my heart starts to thrum and there a mice running around in my stomach and I just feel all warm and fuzzy when I think of you and- and-"

He broke off, pelt warming. Was that too much?

-Sui Ishida
Old February 8th, 2020, 09:25 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Vessel ]

The tortoiseshell searched Sunsnow's face, blinking in bemusement. He couldn't understand what was happening. "Wait, what are you- I don't-"

Oh. Oh, StarClan, no. It couldn't be. He took a step back, slowly shaking his head. "Sunsnow, I can't..." Deep breath, Buckbranch. You have to do this without hurting him. I can't afford to hurt him. Deep breath in, deep breath out. Eyes closed, eyes open. He stepped forward again, pressing his nose to Sunsnow's cheek. "I am so, so sorry," he breathed. "But I don't... I only see you as a friend, and if I'd had any idea you'd felt that way..." Stars, Sunsnow probably hated him now. He drew back, eyes sad and reproachful. "I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. I mean, you flatter me, and I wish I could say I harbored the same feelings, but... maybe we can still be friends?"
Closed Thread