Today 07:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2020, 08:52 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: February Gathering

[ @BILL. ]

The chubby tom looked up as Foxpudge approached, fear briefly flashing in his eyes before he relaxed. Foxpudge was nice, he wouldn't judge him. Hogpaw gave a weak smile and shuffled his paws, nodding. "Yeth, I'm fine," he said quietly, though he cringed as he realized how it was covered by the bustling crowd. The apprentice swallowed and forced his smile to widen despite shrinking further into himself. "I'm fine," he then repeated, much louder than he had spoken before.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 5th, 2020, 10:21 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
[both open!]

Honeyflame was nervous about the gathering...she would be seeing her old Clanmates again. She wasn't particularly close with anyone back in ThunderClan, but she wondered if somebody even noticed she left. Taking a seat close to the RiverClan crowd, she let her green gaze wander, curling her tail tightly around her small paws. Hopefully, this night would go smoothly and she could head back home with some sort of closure.

The Apprentice stumbled into the Clearing, excitement radiating off the tom. His curled and incredibly messy fur was fluffed up, eyes wide and filled with nothing but awe, mouth open. He'd never seen so many cats in one place! How was it he was told this worked again? Everybody just kinda sat around in a circle? Or was it they were organized from oldest to youngest? Geckopaw couldn't remember, all he remembered was that there was absolutely no fighting! Starclan said so!

The Bengal was hopping and skipping about, doing his absolute best to avoid all the other felines scattered in the clearing. However a familiar face made the smaller scoot to a stop and whip his head, folded ears perking up as much as they could. "Honeybrume?" he squacked once he realized it was really his mentor. He took a few steps towards the molly, confusion clear in his expression as he looked around the feline. "What are you doing?Where have you been I've been waiting for a training session but..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritjumps View Post
Open to anyone!

~Wow, My first gathering! Chilly nonetheless but hopefully I'll make some friends~ The young apprentice excitedly padded onto the sandy beach. It felt weird on her paws. She had felt a little sand here and there in the camp but not like this. It was squishy, grainy, and just odd. After thinking about the sand she smelled Thunderclan, her clan, Windclan, and Riverclan! Then she noticed that idiot Shadepaw wandering off. ~Stupid mousedung of a cat.~ She began spitting insults in her head at the tom as she walked away. Duskpaw looked around realizing she had no one to talk to, no one to sit by but, patiently she waited for an apprentice or kind looking warrior to stroll by that she could talk to.

Poppypaw followed behind the warriors as Windclan arrived, no matter how many time's he's attended gathering's he was always...nervous. He never got used to all the different smells and the smothering amount of cats in one space. So he branched off, trying to get away from the crowd and constant loud chatter. Spotting a feline in his usual 'hiding away' spot, his worried expression was swiftly replaced with a soft smile. "Hi! The sand feels nice doesn't it? And you can play with it too while the Leaders are talking if you don't ever understand what they're saying." the Bengal purred.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 6th, 2020, 12:04 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

[All open for multiple interactions~]

Petuniapaw couldn't believe this. How had she not heard of these gatherings? They happened every full moon right? This was really cool!
The ginger and white molly scampered through the growing crowd of cats. "So many different cats and smells!" She exclaimed spinning around to see all these cats. Hundreds of them! And she thought RiverClan alone was a lot of cats! Who should she talk to? Was she allowed to talk? Other cats were.
In her excited bouncing Petuniapaw bumped into another furry figure. "Oh sorry!" She apologized dipping her head. Yet her whiskers couldn't stop fidgeting.
~*~

Icedust trotted confidently after the rest of ThunderClan. She enjoyed going to gatherings, they we're such fun. Meeting and messing around with new cats. It was also a nice time to just talk to cats you didn't know. Not bothering to go search for a cat who looked like they wanted to talk the white warrior sat down by the nearest cat she saw. "Hey, nice night for a gathering." She greeted looking over to the cat with her mismatched eyes.
~*~

Oh this wasn't what Smallbear wanted to do tonight. Going to the gathering was so hard for him. Not only was it hard for him to keep up with his stubby legs but he got so nervous around all the cats! Yet, he came so he could keep an eye on Poppypaw. The cream colored tom didn't expect his apprentice to get into trouble but Smallbear didn't want him out here alone. "Excuse me... sorry..." The tiny tom mewed as he moved through the cats, yellow eyes down. This wasn't what he wanted to be doing right now...

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 6th, 2020, 12:51 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @BILL.; @hxneysuckle; |

Willowrose walked into the gathering with her new clanmates. Her pelt shook at seeing most of her former clanmates. She hoped her father wasn't among these cats. She couldn't deal with him right now. What she didn't know is that he stayed back to help guard the camp, so she would not be seeing him today. Willowrose stood next to a cat, not being able to scent that it was a cat from Windclan. A familiar cat at that. She glanced over and saw Foxpudge with Hogpaw. Her ears lied flat. She wanted to move, but her paws wouldn't allow it.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 6th, 2020, 03:10 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

He lugged behind his clanmates, ears swiveled forwards as he watched them fan out in the clearing. So far it seemed as though Windclan was here, still no Shadowclan or Thunderclan? At the thought the tom twitched his nose. It wasn't like he had to worry about Thunderclan being too much of a threat, they were wimpy and pushovers. Did the bare minimum to help. Though his thoughts were inturupted by a rather solid hit to his side, that made the Warrior stumble to the side a bit. As if on instinct he reached his paw out and attempted to stomp down on the Tail of the Rude apprentice it belonged to.

"Hey brat. Careful you could knock someone over." Gentlethunder snorted.

Runningpaw jolted at the feeling of the warrior's paw, her pelt spiking as the force slammed through her. Her heart pulsed like scattering mice. She swiveled around to face the grumpy warrior, glaring back in defiance. If she was fast enough, she could get past the tom, but opted not to. She'd have to deal with this herself. She squared her shoulders, hissing in warning. This tom wouldn't call her a brat and get away with it.

"Watch who you're calling a brat, fox-face! Let. Me. Go." She growled tensely, grinding her teeth together. She forcefully tugged her tail away, eyes glittering with challenge.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 6th, 2020, 07:13 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[OPEN]

Pebblepaw was always excited by the time the Gathering rolled around! So much drama, and he was always doing his best to take in the other clans around him - WindClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan. So different, but still so alike. With a flick of his tail and a bounce in his step, the apprentice made his way into the clearing. Eyes glittering with the possibilities of who he could talk to, he settled on a small group - turning his attention to a single cat in particular,

"Hey there! I'm Pebblepaw!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 6th, 2020 at 07:13 AM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 09:05 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post

Darkpaw raced into the clearing, black fur fluffed in excitement and against the cold.

My first gathering! Ohmygosh, I'm finally meeting cats from the OTHER CLANS WHO SHOULD I TALK TO FIRST?

It was then that he spotted a smallish silver tabby standing off to the side.

Hmm. Is it his first gathering too? Maybe we can be FRIENDS! That would be SO COOL!

With that thought training through his mind, Darkpaw skipped over and plopped down beside him.

"Sooooooo." He began. "I'mDarkpawhowareyouwhat'syournamewatclanareyoufro mareyouanapprenticetooit'sgreattomeetyou!"

He sat there looking at the other tom, a great big goofy grin plastered on his face.

Shrewpaw

The apprentice almost jumped out his fur as the apprentice now next to him started talking a mile a minute. Noticing he meant no harm fromt he goofy smile given brightly, he let his fur fall but still kept on guard. He still didn't trust other clans, even if their was a truce tonight. "I'm Shrewpaw of Windclan, and could you possibly calm down? You're irritating me a bit," he mumbled in reply as bluntly as possible. It was obvious this kitten's intentions, but Shrewpaw wasn't here to make friends. Now to think of it, did he have any friends? His thoughts we cut off just as he realized he didn't know what the appprentice's name was. "Nice to meet you too, what's your name?" And clan, he added but didn't say out loud.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old February 6th, 2020, 10:54 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[OPEN]

Pebblepaw was always excited by the time the Gathering rolled around! So much drama, and he was always doing his best to take in the other clans around him - WindClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan. So different, but still so alike. With a flick of his tail and a bounce in his step, the apprentice made his way into the clearing. Eyes glittering with the possibilities of who he could talk to, he settled on a small group - turning his attention to a single cat in particular,

"Hey there! I'm Pebblepaw!"
Pinepaw trotted in with a confident head held high behind her leader. This was the first gathering she'd gotten to go to and she was beyong thrilled. She had never even met a cat from another clan yet! The smells overwhelmed her for a minute as she stood in the clearing, dazed and looking around. So many smells she recognized from patrols, so many unfamiliar cats. Her golden eyes looked this way and that- unsure of where to go and start. She watched as her clan dispersed throughout and met with others. She twitched when behind her another apprentice introduced themselves, turning to look at the young tom.

Hello! My name's Pinepaw." She replied cheerfully, sniffing at him to try to recognize the clan. It took her a moment to recognize the scent of Riverlcan. "I can't believe how many cats are here, this is my first gatherin!" She kept the second part of her greeting a little quieter, leaning in close to tell him as if it were a secret that she was feeling unsettled.
Old February 6th, 2020, 11:18 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge purred softly at Hogpaw, trying to encourage him to relax because he didn't miss how uncomfortable his apprentice seemed. Despite his assurance of being fine, Foxpudge wasn't very convinced.. but he wouldn't push the matter unless Hogpaw felt like opening up to him. "If you're sure. I'm here if you want to talk, okay?"

His ears twitched as Snailblossom approached them, and he looked at her with a combination of surprise and relief. "Snailblossom!" Foxpudge even rose to his paws to greet her, taking a step toward her to bop her nose with his. "Where have you been?! Stars, I've been worried sick about you.." His ears flattened back, noticing the reek of fish that clung to her. "... did you join RiverClan?"

[ @hxneysuckle, @Blissie Bliss ]

---

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Of course Icepudge would be running late. Lionstar wasn't surprised, and he honestly found it hilarious after her arrogant display of power. The black beast could run her mouth all she wanted, but it wouldn't change the fact Lionstar was on the top of the food chain.

When the WindClan leader arrived, he didn't recognize her-- she definitely wasn't Brightstar, she wasn't as pretty. Good Stars, why did the female version of Ratpaw have to replace her? It was like looking at an ugly ass batcat and Lionstar wasn't digging it. Not one bit. Was it against the truce to push her off the Seastones and end the nightmare that was her appearance? He was tempted to find out.

At least she seemed interesting.. if not lazy, given how she immediately curled up to presumably sleep. "No wonder WindClan's in the dump right now." Cannibalism, insanity-- starvation. Yeah, Lionstar was still inclined to leave that circus alone to deal with their own problems. It wasn't fun to pick on a Clan that couldn't attempt to fight back, besides. He didn't like the thought of being eaten by a savage.

Flinnystar, he could care less about right now. If his little buddy wanted to act confident he'd encourage it, but Lionstar didn't really get his behavior. He was Icestar's puppet with no backbone, bending over to her overdue rescue like a pawn in a game Lionstar was growing bored of.

"Do you think the black bear will be here anytime soon?" Lionstar took a moment to wink at Flintflight as he continued. "Or is she running late because our last meeting left her out of breath?" If Flinthead didn't get that, he was more special than Lionstar thought.

[ @Moonraven, @RedHead, @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 6th, 2020 at 01:03 PM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 11:58 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

( open )

Coyotesnarl expected to see some sort of Medicine cat hollow but instead they were dispersed amongst the throng of cats. Not that he would really recognize the cats anyways, the panel of deputies was intensely different then it had been a few moons ago. Everybody was new except for Brightsky he supposed. He turned to the crowd sweeping his tail along his paws.

The thought dawned on him, he was just as brand spanking new as all of those deputies up there. Nobody would recognize him or know.. and he doubt anybody would approach him either. He felt an itch on his jaw and slightly adjusted as the discomfort of the mangled wound was brought back to his mind.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread