Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 06:13 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 06:09 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:59 AM
The Power of Words
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:53 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 05:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2017, 08:39 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

She snorted with amusement. "It's okay,"
Old April 6th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Featherkit sat in her nest in the nursery, looking at all the kits. They each had a mother except for her. She let out a long sigh. I wish I had a mom. She'd be the best one there was. But who would love me. She let out a sad look and curled up in her nest. She couldn't help, but let out a few whimpers of sadness as she watch everyone with their families.
Old April 6th, 2017, 06:08 AM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Falconkit couldn't realize that the warrior's statement was a fake; she just simply moved along with it. "That's good! When I'm a warrior, like you, I'll think back and remember these times." The young Siamese molly skipped around the perimeter of the den, nearly tripping over her own paws in delight. She had a subconscious feeling that she was being a bit ridiculous, but did that really matter? No. At least, not to her.

"D'you think the apprentices will get mad at me if I stay here too long?" The cream-coated kit wondered aloud. She saw a group of older felines chatting away, doing their own business.
"They won't. But your mother will."Moonfeather mewed.
Old April 6th, 2017, 08:41 AM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

@#1Warrior

Thornstep padded out of the warriors den and stretched. He had just woken up, and he wasn't really in the mood to talk. Though if something important took place he would run to help. But being in the clan he was in, Thornstep doubted any trouble would be going on right now. He looked around and spotted Morningwing. He had always wanted to talk to her, but never got to as he was always busy hunting or something related to that. The tom walked over to her and said, "Hello Morningwing." To Thornstep, he sounded so awkward and weird since he only said two words. At least he actually said something.
Old April 6th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post
@#1Warrior

Thornstep padded out of the warriors den and stretched. He had just woken up, and he wasn't really in the mood to talk. Though if something important took place he would run to help. But being in the clan he was in, Thornstep doubted any trouble would be going on right now. He looked around and spotted Morningwing. He had always wanted to talk to her, but never got to as he was always busy hunting or something related to that. The tom walked over to her and said, "Hello Morningwing." To Thornstep, he sounded so awkward and weird since he only said two words. At least he actually said something.
Morningwing turned around and starred at Thornstep, holding back a laugh. She let out a purr, since she never saw the tom out in camp before. "Greetings Thornstep." Purred Morningwing. Her blue fur glistened in the sunlight. "What a wonderful day it is today. I feel like I can run for hours and never stop." She finished.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 6th, 2017, 08:55 AM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Warrior View Post
Morningwing turned around and starred at Thornstep, holding back a laugh. She let out a purr, since she never saw the tom out in camp before. "Greetings Thornstep." Purred Morningwing. Her blue fur glistened in the sunlight. "What a wonderful day it is today. I feel like I can run for hours and never stop." She finished.
Thornstep nodded in agreement as he sat down. "Yes, it is nice out today. It's a great day to go hunting," He told the friendly she-cat and looked up at the sky for a few seconds. Maybe she'd want to go hunting, He wondered to himself. Looking towards the camp entrance, then looking back at Morningwing he said, "Speaking of that, I was wondering if you would want to go hunting. The prey seems sort of low today."
Old April 6th, 2017, 10:16 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The new name seemed to suit the sometimes fiery, sometimes friendly warrior. Amberflame. And she had an apprentice already... an apprentice. Odd, but not completely unheard of. She was a new warrior, which meant she might not be able to give Minkpaw the training she knew the little cat deserved. And why? Because she was too young. She'd just finished her own training, and now she was supposed to pass all of that down to another cat? How old was Minkpaw-- a new apprentice, or one getting a new mentor? Amberflame's nervousness didn't show on the outside. Her eyes were calm, and her posture collected. She looked as though she were enjoying something rather then trying to figure something out. Sharp amber hues scanned the clearing, glancing around for the small cat that she knew was to be her apprentice. Her pelt, also with hues of amber in it, seemed to snap as eagerly as her hues were. Amberflame was glad to have the opportunity to get to know this younger cat. Perhaps they would be friends-- and then again, perhaps they wouldn't.
She wasn't sure what her outlook was on having an apprentice. Parts of her were truly terrified... one wrong step and the young cat's life might end up being taken by an older, stronger one. One right step and the young cat might end up feeling like she was on top of the world. Amberflame remembered feeling like that during her own training. There were definitely moments where she felt more special. Stronger. As though she could do anything, and win at it, too. But she wasn't sure about Minkpaw's personality. She'd only just met the younger cat, after all. And there probably wasn't even too much of an age difference between the two.
Well-- then again, probably so. There would have to be, otherwise Gyrestar wouldn't have entrusted the apprentice to her...right? She'd seen mentors and apprentices have closer bonds then, in her mind, they ought to, and she wasn't sure whether that was right or not. It seemed weird to her. Unnatural. Very, very strange. Amberflame scanned the clearing again, wondering where Minkpaw could be. I hope she's not asleep. It's already late morning. She thought with a snort of disapproval, looking around once more for the feline who was to be her apprentice.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 6th, 2017 at 10:16 AM.
Old April 6th, 2017, 12:08 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

@Swiftheart

Wingdrop shuffled through the freshkill pile, she had just gotten back from patrol and was starving. She picked up a large bird and looked around camp for somewhere to sit. She spotted Burningforest and smiled a bit, they didn't talk much but she loved making new friends. She padded up to her fellow clanmate and put down the bird to speak, "Is it alright if I sit here with you to eat?" She asked.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 6th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It was as if nothing had been there at all, as if she had just walked and that was that, there wasn't a cat there in her way, her mind being much more preoccupied with something else than to bother recognizing that there was a cat in her path, her mind not being particularly good at multitasking it appears. So when her shoulder made contact with the other, she hardly stumbled, in fact, she didn't stumble at all, just kept moving, her head not even turning back to look at the other cat. Well, not until the other cat said something anyways, it plucked at a nerve, causing her to stop and whip her head around to look at whoever had said it, her yellow eyes already blazing even though technically she was in the wrong here. It didn't matter to her. Her eyes fell on Quailleaf who was already scowling at her and easily inferred that this was the cat who had said it.

Snarling, she turned fully around to face the other she-cat, very obviously bigger and stronger than Quailleaf and even making herself look bigger to intimidate the other. "You got a problem?" she practically spat, her tail lashing behind her and already she could feel her muscles tensing up, ready for a fight. But then again, when was Cormorantstone not ready for a fight?
{Another bump for @Dark Melody <3}

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 6th, 2017, 12:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
"You sure are." she purred. She felt a swell of pride rushed inside of her - it was one of the final steps her brother would take as a clan cat. The rushes of being under Thunderclan territory for the first time was always a rush, training with a mentor and having constant work, there would be much work ahead for sure, but now Timberpaw-no,strike, could focus on his personal life, developing relationships and maybe starting some, starting a family, and training his own apprentice one day. It felt like just yesterday that her little brother was made an apprentice, her being just a warrior when he was apprenticed- it was so long ago, and frankly, she was proud. He had grown and she knew him, he deserve his warrior name. "I'm really proud of you, growing up so fast and everything. How's Kiwipaw doing? Any flirting recently?" she chuckled a bit, if cats could wiggle their eyebrows, she would. She felt sort of protective of her brother when it came to mates, wanting the best for him and for him not be left or hurt, it was an instinct to know that who ever he was around was good for him.
The tom looked puzzled for a moment-- sometimes he forgot that Kiwipaw's name had changed-- but then an expression of realization came over his features and he shook his head, laughing as he did so. "She's doing alright. I haven't talked to her in a while-- not since I became a warrior, so I'm hoping to get to spend some time with her soon. How's your little love doing?" He asked, his voice becoming more higher pitched as he continued to speak. The tom knew that if Briarbranch trusted this cat, he probably should too. He wanted his sister to be safe, and he definitely wanted her to have a good mate and make good choices. He was excited that she had finally found someone of her own. A smile spread over the tom's maw. Timberstrike was glad to be around Briarbranch, just to get to spend some time with her even if it wasn't for that long. But now that he no longer had training to worry about, he just might get to spend a little more time with her. Perhaps they could go hunting or something sometime. Start up a little competition. He hadn't had a competition of any kind since he was a kit-- it was as though his whole personality had changed when he became an apprentice.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread