Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“Romeo, Romeo, where art...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 10:01 PM
Need helpz with Profile...
by Ragwort
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:56 PM
flaying, the old american...
by alec
Last post by Mica
Today 09:56 PM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:52 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 09:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 30th, 2017, 02:25 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Cloudedsky, huh?" The brown tabby cocked his head to the side, thinking for a moment. The way Briarbranch described her sounded exactly like the type of cat he had always imagined his sister to end up with. Funny, considering part of him had wondered if she ever would. But it looked like she had found love of her own. "She sounds great. I can't wait to meet her," He purred happily. Honestly, Timberpaw was just happy to get to spend time with his sister. She could have been seeing a cat who was his worst enemy and he still would have been smiling. Thank goodness this 'Cloudedsky' sounded like the type of cat that he would get along with. Though he and his sister had some things in common, there were other things that were very different between them-- so maybe she had a different type that she looked for in a mate. The tom felt his ears beginning to heat up again at his sister's teasing. "She was a, uh...loner when I met her. And-- and I thought it might be fun to flirt with her, but it...ended up..." His voice trailed off and he shrugged a little. So far, the newly named Kiwipaw was the best friend in his life not to mention the only crush that he had ever had. "You'll like her. She's super friendly, and determined... she has a really helpful nature..." The tom's voice trailed off as he realized he might be talking too much about her.

Kestrelpaw beamed, which was unusual for her-- she normally didn't smile much, having a fairly serious expression on her features. But today was different. She was too excited to hold a serious expression, a calm stance, and another happy smile came over her face. Though her mind might be racing with excitement, her voice-- and her personality-- hadn't truly changed. "Definitely. I was wondering when Gyrestar would start doing ceremonies again, having already gotten his lives and everything." She laughed a little, a smile still on her features. "Guess I got my answer." The she cat cocked her head to the side and thought for a moment. That was the usual thing-- and while normally Kestrelpaw wanted to go big, she decided she didn't want to do anything differently on her first day. This was exciting! And as ready as she was to jump right in, she supposed taking it nice and slow wouldn't do any harm. "Sounds good to me!" Her voice squeaked a little, more like a younger cat's, showing the excitement she was feeling-- along with her stance and expression. For anyone who knew Kestrelpaw, they might have thought something was wrong with her, considering excitement was something that the young apprentice rarely showed.
Briarbranch nodded,"I'm sure she'd love to meet you too." she purred. She felt happy bother her and her brother were doing well, smiling at the thought. "So she was a loner and you brought her to the clans? Sounds like a nice thing to do." but her ear twitched as he didn't finish his sentence,"You flirted with her and? You can't leave me hanging,lil bro." she chuckled. She was curious to meet this 'kiwipaw' one day, to see what her brother was so interested in. She hoped this cat was good for him,a little bit unsure since she was a loner but that didn't cause any doubts in her. She thought no matter where ever you came from, there was always good. "I hope you guys are getting along,yea?"

[sure!]

--

It was a lot to take in, seeing the apprentice so yippy and excited. Last time he had seen her she was cool,calm,and collected. But it felt refreshing to see her so excited too,seeing as he wasn't the only one. "After that I figured we could try at some hunting,if you don't get to tired." he smiled. He remembered when it was his time to take a tour of the territory for the first time. The new scent of grass and the green above him as he walked, how the sun warmed his pelt and made dappled shapes on the ground through the leaves. This would truly be exciting. He stood up and arched his back in a stretch, giving out a yawn,turning towards the camp exit. "Lets get a move on then."

[Post in the territory?]
Old March 30th, 2017, 09:31 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The newly named Owlpaw sat in the clearing. Everything-- everything around her was changing. Her name had changed, which, although she had known all too well it would, she was beginning to wonder if she was really ready. No, her mind was whispering to her. No, she wasn't ready for this. To be an apprentice? To defend and fight for the Clan, to be willing to give her life in battle, to worry over those things? She definitely wasn't ready.
Though this was long overdue-- she was older then the average new apprentice, at almost eight moons of age now. And Storkpaw...he had recieved his warrior name! Excitement went through her at realizing this about her friend, and her tail began to twitch with interest as she looked around for him. Was Storkflight somewhere nearby? She would have to remember that-- Storkflight. Such a nice name for her friend. As far as Owlpaw was concerned, it suited him quite well! She wondered what her warrior name would be. Owlpaw had only been an apprentice for a day, and was already looking to the future. Well, that was part of her personality.
Owlpaw glanced around once more for her friend, wondering what he thought about being a warrior. She was sure he must be at least a little scared. Wasn't everyone scared when they became an apprentice, or warrior? And from there-- deputy, medicine cat or leader? Surely they must be at least a little bit scared, weren't they? And yet Owlpaw never saw it. Because most cats were pretty good at hiding it, but she preferred to keep her emotions open and friendly, which made it harder for her to hide things like fear. So while it might be hard to tell what some cats were thinking or feeling, with Owlpaw? It was generally an open read. Of course, the young apprentice had never really been too worried as far as what others thought about her went. She hadn't needed to be. But now? With much older cats? She was a little worried.
Storkflight exited the Warriors den. He released a yawn, his brilliant blue hues squeezed shut. As he yawned he padded forwards, aiming to head for the fresh kill pile, but turned the wrong way and began heading for the entrance. He had trusted his paws, but apparently both his mind and his paws had failed him. Being in the warrior den was taking some getting used to. It was located on the opposite side of the fresh kill pile, which explained why he turned the wrong way and had made a complete fool of himself. He just hoped no one was watching. Opening his eyes and very quickly embarrassing himself, he corrected his direction and made way towards the fresh kill pile. He was still extremely tired from having to stay up all night in guard for the camp, as one could tell from his large yawns and groggy eyes. After sweeping the camp over, looking for any cat familiar that might have seen his mistake, his gaze landed on the one cat he was sure would laugh at him, Owlpaw. Giving her a sheepish smile, he approached her. "You uh...didn't see that. Did you?" He asked lifting a black tied paw to rub his ear. Great, first full day as a warrior and he was making a fool of himself. Some big shot he was.... But still, he didn't know too many cats, but he trusted Owlpaw that she wouldn't go around telling the entire camp that he didn't know his way around. Sure she would laugh and make fun of him for a while, but she wasn't like that. That was as far as he knew, hopefully she lived up to his thoughts on her, besides she was his closest friend, he liked to think he knew her inside and out.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 31st, 2017, 06:02 AM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Falconkit noticed a slight change in Moonfeather. What's going through the warrior's mind? Although the kit was quite uneducated, she could detect facial expressions. Moonfeather seemed happy on the outside, but there was a flicker of an underlying emotion. Sadness? Despair? Longing? All three? It was possible.

But... it can't be anything too major, she convinced herself. and anyways, she's smiling now. It can't be too bad. Falconkit shrugged, shaking her thoughts out of her mind.

"Hey, do you want to do something else now? Can we check out another den?" She asked aloud. "Maybe the apprentice's den?"
"Sure!" Moonfeather mewed and padded out of the warriors den toward the apprentices den.
Old March 31st, 2017, 10:52 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@The Eye Of The Storm

Pain. That was all he felt at the moment, an unspeakable amount of pain. He couldn't feel his left paw and he was pretty sure it wasn't supposed to look the way I'd did now. Crooked. It scared him quite a bit, and he had just become a warrior, so of course, with his luck, he managed to harm himself not two days after his ceremony. The silver Tom poked his head into the Medicine cats den, his blue hues shone with worry and hesitance. "Wheatfur? I believe I need your help." he stated as calmly as he possibly could, but his voice still quivered slightly. Jayspot hoped that he wasn't intruding on the medicine cat, he knew how busy he had been recently and he didn't really like the idea of bothering the older Tom because of his own stupidity.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 2nd, 2017 at 11:49 AM.
Old March 31st, 2017, 12:08 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
(Oop! Sorry~ <3)
Quailleaf's eyes were distant, the she-cat obviously deep in thought. Her mind drifted to Eagletalon and she sighed. Will I ever find someone like him again? She thought, but quickly shook her head. She was over him, she had to be over him. She was a warrior now, and that was much more important. Training had always been important to her, ever since she'd become an apprentice, then a warrior. Now she worked even harder - Her Clan needed her. And she would be there, she would fight with them in every battle possible. Her head raised at the thought, her chest almost puffing out in pride.

Her thoughts cut off though when another warrior's shoulder made contact with her own. With a grunt, Quailleaf found herself stumbling sideways, trying to keep herself upright. An annoyed hiss escaped her as she whipped her head around to glare after the cat that had bumped into her - Cormorantstone. "Well excuse you." She scoffed, just loud enough for her to hear. Quailleaf twisted her head and gave her pelt a few quick licks, scowling.
It was as if nothing had been there at all, as if she had just walked and that was that, there wasn't a cat there in her way, her mind being much more preoccupied with something else than to bother recognizing that there was a cat in her path, her mind not being particularly good at multitasking it appears. So when her shoulder made contact with the other, she hardly stumbled, in fact, she didn't stumble at all, just kept moving, her head not even turning back to look at the other cat. Well, not until the other cat said something anyways, it plucked at a nerve, causing her to stop and whip her head around to look at whoever had said it, her yellow eyes already blazing even though technically she was in the wrong here. It didn't matter to her. Her eyes fell on Quailleaf who was already scowling at her and easily inferred that this was the cat who had said it.

Snarling, she turned fully around to face the other she-cat, very obviously bigger and stronger than Quailleaf and even making herself look bigger to intimidate the other. "You got a problem?" she practically spat, her tail lashing behind her and already she could feel her muscles tensing up, ready for a fight. But then again, when was Cormorantstone not ready for a fight?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 31st, 2017, 05:57 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight12 View Post
"Sure!" Moonfeather mewed and padded out of the warriors den toward the apprentices den.
Falconkit let out a small squeak of delight before padding out of the warrior's den. She passed through the clearing, which was basked in a golden-warm glow, and walked into the shady apprentice's den.

Now, this den was pretty large, but definitely not as spacious as the previous area. The balls of moss were smaller than the warrior's. "Soon enough, I'll be here!" She grinned proudly. "I have to wait a few more moons first, though. But when I become an apprentice, ahh! It'll be cool!" Her tail flicked. By now, the pain had vanished.

"Do you remember when you were an apprentice?" The Siamese said aloud, looking over at Moonlight with curiosity.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old March 31st, 2017, 07:36 PM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Falconkit let out a small squeak of delight before padding out of the warrior's den. She passed through the clearing, which was basked in a golden-warm glow, and walked into the shady apprentice's den.

Now, this den was pretty large, but definitely not as spacious as the previous area. The balls of moss were smaller than the warrior's. "Soon enough, I'll be here!" She grinned proudly. "I have to wait a few more moons first, though. But when I become an apprentice, ahh! It'll be cool!" Her tail flicked. By now, the pain had vanished.

"Do you remember when you were an apprentice?" The Siamese said aloud, looking over at Moonlight with curiosity.
Moonfeather blinked.Can I rember? She asked herself as she smiled at the kit."Yes. It was great." She mewed, faking happiness.
Old March 31st, 2017, 10:04 PM

My Mood: Confused

Dracopaw trotted into the clearing What to do... He thought. The brown tabby wandered around the clearing. Suddenly, he felt his heart skip a beat,as he felt blood tricking down his forehead, out of nowhere, the battle scar on his forehead started bleeding."Um.." He mewed
Old March 31st, 2017, 10:51 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbleless View Post
Spiderkit hauled himself up and shrugged his eyes closed as if lost in thought. When he opened them they were glistening with guilt. "Sorry Berrykit." He mewed silently and then he perked his tail staring up at his father. "Ok!" The tom kit squeaked. Spiderkit then balled together some moss from a nest and mewed,"Let's play moss ball now!"

@Cherry Cola, @Nighty, @Spirit

Copperstrike was just beginning to settle down in her nest tired from just padding to the fresh kill pile and back when a pain shot through her belly. She opened her copper eyes with a hiss of pain. She had seen other she-cats give birth but there was always their mate with them. Yewheart wouldn't be here this time. She held back another hiss as a fresh wave of pain wracked her body. Not only moments later a tom lay by her side his calico fur shining sleek in the dim light of the cloudy day.
Then again more waves of pain swirled through Copperstrike's pelt small whimpers coming from the queen's jaws. It felt like moons before yet another kit: this one a orange and white tabby she-kit. Copperstrike's tired eyes were filled with sadness and happiness as she gazed over the two before the last wave of pain struck her and a tan she-kit lay beside her next to the other two. "Yewheart would have loved them." She breathed silently her heart still aching from knowing Yewheart would not be here to see them. She still loved him even if he didn't love her.
"Yeah, let's play! Do you want to play, Spottedkit?" Berrykit grinned and scooped up a large clump of clean moss, clawing and biting at it to form a ball like shape. "C'mon, it'll be fun!"

@Dovekit12

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old March 31st, 2017, 11:58 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
{aA so short, sorry!}
Gyrestar filled with laughter as Antstep snorted and chortled.
"Hey, you and I both know my skull's too thick to crack!" he meowed in a jokingly proud voice, tapping his head. "I think that's why StarClan made me leader; my prized, big head." Gyrestar puffed his chest out as he joshed, on the "cocky" side as he claimed himself thick-skulled.
"Is that so? Is that the truth? That you're leader because of your incredibly large head? Just wait til everyone knows!" He jokingly added, winking. Antstep rolled onto his back, looking up at the sky before looking up at the leader on the ground. "Its soooo cold! Can't wait for the uhm, the next season." He didn't remember the name of it..