Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 10:25 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 10:25 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:03 AM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:00 AM
Crash the hunting course
by Estelle
Last post by Mica
Today 09:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2017, 07:06 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The brown and white feline's expression changed completely as he continued onwards, her eyes becoming wide and worried. Oh no...she thought, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth. Now she looked even more frightened and nervous then before. But, the end of the story made her feel a little better. If things went badly with her mentor she could always go with Storkflight. He was like a brother to her-- but better, because he was her best friend. The greatest of friends. And Owlpaw was definitely hoping that things would get better soon. His question made her hues flash with defiance. Now, Owlpaw wasn't necessarily disobediant or a bad cat... and yet his question had made her stubbornly seal her maw, not emitting any sound.
Her eyes looked worried for a moment and then appeared to be almost glazing over with tears. She was going to cry. That much was obvious. But then, in the next instant, she stopped. Owlpaw seemed to have regained control and she sat up, looking older then she was. The she cat's ceremony might have been delayed for a couple of moons, but she wasn't that old-- just around eight moons. "It's just... I mean, I've been waiting for this day forever and... things are... weird. Like really, really weird. Before I was never expected to fight for my Clan, to be willing to die for my Clan... and now? Now I'm expected to do that? I'll have to fight in battle, and learn to hunt and feed the Clan, and if I mess up someone else might lose their life because of it! I'm just so scared, Storkflight!" The younger apprentice looked terror stricken now.
Like she had seen a ghost, or something that would cause equal fear. But she hadn't. She was just terrified, which was an emotion that the young apprentice didn't feel often. Sure, she had felt fear before-- everyone did! But true, strong terror like the kind that was gripping her at the moment didn't come around too often. And when it did, it was one scary experience. Owlpaw shuddered, feeling prickles going down her spine. She wanted to stand right next to the tom, just being there with him-- but she was embarassed of her fear. It was irrational! She had nothing to be afraid of! Just because things would happen a little differently didn't mean she had to be...terrified. And yet she was. She was scared for her life, for everyone in ThunderClan's lives.
What if she messed up? Would that cause someone else to lose their life because she wasn't determined enough, or quick enough, or strong enough? The she cat looked up at Storkflight with her large grey-blue hues, fixing them directly on him. She didn't really plead for help very often. It had always just been given to her before. But now? She wasn't just going to be handed the help she might need, she would have to actually ask for it. But her vocal cords didn't seem to want to work. They were stuck, like they would never be able to work again. The she cat wanted help. She was thankful for Storkflight's presence there at the moment. But unlike some cats, Owlpaw wasn't sure how to express her gratitude to him at the moment-- at all.

Storkflight sighed. Great, now she wasn't going to tell him anythin-oh nevermind. As she opened up, what seemed to him as raw emotion pouring out, he listened. That was what he was good at, listening. He gave small nods, signifying that he was listening to her, and not just tuning her out. He wanted to be a good friend...a great friend....more than friends. "Yes, it is scary. But look, it depends on how you view it. I've thought this before. Because it truly is crazy, at a small age like us, to even give the thought of death consideration. It is crazy, and almost unbelievable that the Clan demands that we be willing to give our life for it. It's a hard concept, the thoughts of fighting, battle, feeding the Clan, caring for it as if it were a younger sibling. But my brother Barkskip told me this: it all depends on how you look at it. You can be pessimistic about it and see only that we must be willing to give up our lives and die for the Clan. Or you can focus on the fact that we will get to train hard, have morals, have a purpose, have something worth living for. Think we will get to do all those things that we fantasize about as kits. IT may be scary, yes but don't let the fear shut you down and hold you back. Let it wake you up. Let the fear give you a boost of energy, something to drive you forwards." He told her, wanting her to see that not the entire idea was horrifying, scary, and threatening. He wanted her to see the joy it brought when food was brought back and given to the elders and kits. The smiles on their faces. They had something to live for, not just to keep trudging on until their time came. He had to show her that being an apprentice was more than just being ready for death, that there was joy and happiness in it. He didn't quite know how he was going to do it, but he had to find a way. "Please, don't think this is it, there is so much more to live for." he whispered kindly to her, brushing his tail on her cheek. There is us to live for...if she even thinks that we are....
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 5th, 2017, 07:22 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

@DarcoTheFox
Sunstreak lay in a sunny patch of the clearing, watching the world go by.
Old April 5th, 2017, 07:25 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
@DarcoTheFox
Sunstreak lay in a sunny patch of the clearing, watching the world go by.
Brownpaw trotted over to Sunstreak and sat next to her. "So, whats going on?" He mewed.

Last edited by DarcoTheFox; April 8th, 2017 at 02:54 PM.
Old April 5th, 2017, 07:29 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarcoTheFox View Post
Dracopaw trotted over to Sunstreak and sat next to her. "So, whats going on?" He mewed.
Sunstreak looked at the apprentice, then pointed with her tail. "Amberpaw is over there." The pretty brown she-cat in question was picking a mouse from the fresh-kill pile.
Old April 5th, 2017, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Sunstreak looked at the apprentice, then pointed with her tail. "Amberpaw is over there." The pretty brown she-cat in question was picking a mouse from the fresh-kill pile.
"Sorry to bother you.." He paused, then continued. "I just wanted to know, Im mentorless, and im 13 moons old. Do i still count as a kit, because i just.... Nevermind.."
Old April 5th, 2017, 07:38 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Sunstreak frowned. "You should have been assigned a mentor when you became an apprentice." She looked at him. "Did your mentor die?"
(might be best to answer yes. It's a LOT less confusing otherwise.)
Old April 5th, 2017, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Sunstreak frowned. "You should have been assigned a mentor when you became an apprentice." She looked at him. "Did your mentor die?"
(might be best to answer yes. It's a LOT less confusing otherwise.)
"Y-yes, She did... " He meowed slowly " I-i just... dont know what to do.. im not going on any hunting patrols, and all i have been doing is helping the enders." He meowed anxiously.
Old April 5th, 2017, 07:50 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The brown and white feline's expression changed completely as he continued onwards, her eyes becoming wide and worried. Oh no...she thought, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth. Now she looked even more frightened and nervous then before. But, the end of the story made her feel a little better. If things went badly with her mentor she could always go with Storkflight. He was like a brother to her-- but better, because he was her best friend. The greatest of friends. And Owlpaw was definitely hoping that things would get better soon. His question made her hues flash with defiance. Now, Owlpaw wasn't necessarily disobediant or a bad cat... and yet his question had made her stubbornly seal her maw, not emitting any sound.
Her eyes looked worried for a moment and then appeared to be almost glazing over with tears. She was going to cry. That much was obvious. But then, in the next instant, she stopped. Owlpaw seemed to have regained control and she sat up, looking older then she was. The she cat's ceremony might have been delayed for a couple of moons, but she wasn't that old-- just around eight moons. "It's just... I mean, I've been waiting for this day forever and... things are... weird. Like really, really weird. Before I was never expected to fight for my Clan, to be willing to die for my Clan... and now? Now I'm expected to do that? I'll have to fight in battle, and learn to hunt and feed the Clan, and if I mess up someone else might lose their life because of it! I'm just so scared, Storkflight!" The younger apprentice looked terror stricken now.
Like she had seen a ghost, or something that would cause equal fear. But she hadn't. She was just terrified, which was an emotion that the young apprentice didn't feel often. Sure, she had felt fear before-- everyone did! But true, strong terror like the kind that was gripping her at the moment didn't come around too often. And when it did, it was one scary experience. Owlpaw shuddered, feeling prickles going down her spine. She wanted to stand right next to the tom, just being there with him-- but she was embarassed of her fear. It was irrational! She had nothing to be afraid of! Just because things would happen a little differently didn't mean she had to be...terrified. And yet she was. She was scared for her life, for everyone in ThunderClan's lives.
What if she messed up? Would that cause someone else to lose their life because she wasn't determined enough, or quick enough, or strong enough? The she cat looked up at Storkflight with her large grey-blue hues, fixing them directly on him. She didn't really plead for help very often. It had always just been given to her before. But now? She wasn't just going to be handed the help she might need, she would have to actually ask for it. But her vocal cords didn't seem to want to work. They were stuck, like they would never be able to work again. The she cat wanted help. She was thankful for Storkflight's presence there at the moment. But unlike some cats, Owlpaw wasn't sure how to express her gratitude to him at the moment-- at all.

At his sister's sudden approach, the tom flinched and then a smile spread over his features. "Catching up to you, aren't I, sis?" He purred, turning his head to look at her. He was happy to know the brown feline remembered his new name... even he was having trouble remembering it. Timberstrike. He liked his name as well, though he might have liked it even more had he remembered it. He could hardly wait until Kiwipaw knew about this. It was all so exciting! Though Timberstrike was often excited, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth and his hues gleaming in a happy manner. "Well, at least you're here now, Bri." He mewed with a smile. Though he was the slightest bit upset she hadn't been there, at least she was apologizing... that made the tom happier. At least she was actually sorry. It was something that was nice to know, and while the tom felt somewhat bad that she was so apologetic, he was glad that she had wanted to be there and hadn't just skipped out on him. Though he never would have expected that from the brown feline. She was his sister, they were family-- and shouldn't family always stick together? Shouldn't family always love each other? As far as he was concerned, they should.

"You sure are." she purred. She felt a swell of pride rushed inside of her - it was one of the final steps her brother would take as a clan cat. The rushes of being under Thunderclan territory for the first time was always a rush, training with a mentor and having constant work, there would be much work ahead for sure, but now Timberpaw-no,strike, could focus on his personal life, developing relationships and maybe starting some, starting a family, and training his own apprentice one day. It felt like just yesterday that her little brother was made an apprentice, her being just a warrior when he was apprenticed- it was so long ago, and frankly, she was proud. He had grown and she knew him, he deserve his warrior name. "I'm really proud of you, growing up so fast and everything. How's Kiwipaw doing? Any flirting recently?" she chuckled a bit, if cats could wiggle their eyebrows, she would. She felt sort of protective of her brother when it came to mates, wanting the best for him and for him not be left or hurt, it was an instinct to know that who ever he was around was good for him.
Old April 5th, 2017, 08:17 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Amberpaw looked at him quizzically. "Um...we're in the same clan."
Old April 5th, 2017, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Amberpaw looked at him quizzically. "Um...we're in the same clan."
"Oh, Duh im an idiot.. Sory.." He mewed

Last edited by DarcoTheFox; April 5th, 2017 at 08:38 PM.
Closed Thread